My Description to a Great Blowjob

Story Info
How to give a great blowjob.
1.2k words
4.37
60.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoNaughty
SoNaughty
157 Followers

No one ever gives a perfect blowjob even the first time. Even I am still learning on different ways guys like it to be done. Everyone is different in the way they want pleasure.

The first time I gave a blowjob I was told that I needed more practice so I was a little embarrassed. I did not know what I was doing even though I had watched some porn it was still not what I needed to learn how to do properly. I kept trying to do what I had seen on the porno movies but some that had a little more experience in getting them just told me the same thing over and over again. But some did enjoy though.

Until one night this guy who was about 12 years younger than me, took me out into a field and wanted to have his way with me. He wanted me to get him hard with my mouth and he told me a few things I was doing wrong. Some guys don't want teeth on their cock but some do. My late husband was one that did. In fact my late husband told me for years when I finally perfected my own little blowjob technique that I could give porno stars lessons in how to give them.

I had a guy try to fuck my mouth one time for the first time and I thought I was going to choke to death. But it takes time and experience to learn how to do that. Plus you have to teach yourself how to relax your gag reflex even when I deep throat. I noticed some guys would get turned off cause I could not do it right but some were a little more understanding and just let me go at my own pace and actually taught me things like the guy 12 years younger than me.

The guy would tell me different ways he wanted me to suck on him and I tried to perfect each one. I even came up with some of my own later which to this day a guy who has gotten a blowjob from me will always come back for more and also when I describe my technique to a guy he will be so into it when reading that I got him hooked.

The first time I swallowed cum I did not like it but the pre-cum was delicious. It was very sweet. Also it also depends on what a guy has eaten which will affect the taste of his cum like asparagus. Fruit like pineapple eaten will make a mans cum sweeter. So guys eat a lot of pineapple if you like that kind of fruit and women or men will want more of your sweet nectar. Cum and pre-cum is also salty.

So when all these guys wanted me to different things to them made me think. I was having a brain storm and thought, WOW why not take all they have taught me and put it all together plus a few of my own I through In there and come up with my own technique.

You do not have to do it in the same order I will be telling you. You do it in a way that you enjoy. So here is the way I started and my ways vary cause it is not always in order as I am going to tell you.

I will lick all around the head getting the pre-cum off the head while licking around the pee slit and even putting the tip of my tongue in the pee slit. That is one of erroneous zones on his cock head. Also I will lick under the head where the pee slit ends and that will make him moan which is another erroneous zone on his cock head.

I will then insert his cock head into my mouth and with a little suction I suck on the head and suck him in and out but not taking any out of my mouth at all. You can learn this by taking your finger and inserting it in your mouth and start sucking. But don't move your head or your finger but make the sucking do it for you on the moving. I was told the first time I ever did this to my late husband that it felt like my pussy was squeezing his cock but when he looked up it was still in my mouth. So I tell the men I will make my mouth feel like my pussy is squeezing their cock.

I will then go real fast and deep throat as far down as I can go without gagging. I try to swallow first to make my gag reflex relax and have my mind go blank so I can go down as far as I can. Sometimes I can hold down for a minute or 2. And sometimes I can stay down for awhile and suck on the base of hos shaft while rubbing my tongue up and down over his shaft. I use my tongue like that periodically throughout the blowjob. Some will cum right then before I have finished my blowjob technique on them.

I will then come back up to the head of the cock and with more suction than before I will suck and also keep popping off the head with a popping sound. Then I will lick his shaft all the way to his balls. I will then start licking his balls and take as much of his balls in my mouth and I will suck on them as they roll around in my mouth.

I will then lick his balls again and then under his balls and start licking lower to his perineum which is part of his prostrate sticking out. Some men like it when you go lower in a blowjob. So I will lick lower and lower until I get to his asshole and then start licking his rosebud. They will start moaning and want more of this. So I insert my tongue and start rimming his asshole till he is squirming so much that he is really leaking pre-cum out which he is on the edge of cumming. So I go back up to sucking on the head of his cock again.

I do all this until he cums in my mouth and I swallow or he decides he wants more than just a complete blowjob. Remember the guy you want to pleasure is wanting you to pleasure him any way he wants you to. I have also used my teeth lightly on some that love that and also have used my finger in his ass as I am sucking on his cock which will make him have a very intense orgasm.

Hope this description helps everyone of you learn my technique of giving a blowjob. Practice, practice and more practice will help and if you have feelings for each and every guy you give a blowjob to then it is also pleasurable for yourself. I know it has been for me on several occasions and have actually got so into it that I have reached my climax myself without even touching my pussy.

SoNaughty
SoNaughty
157 Followers