Need for Black Cock Ch. 04

Story Info
The end of this particular adventure.
1.8k words
4.46
74.5k
25

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at me as she walked over to me. She grinned and licked her lips as she sank to her knees in front of me. She raised her hands to my big tits and lightly ran her thumbs over my nipples, they hardened with need. I wanted her hot mouth on my tits or on my pussy, I needed her all over me. She reached out and traced my face with her fingertips, leaning in and lightly pressing her lips to mine. I grabbed the back of her head and started kissing her hard, fucking her mouth with my tongue. I moved my hands up to her big tits and began pulling on her nipples, pinching them hard. She moaned into my mouth and then reached up to start playing with my tits. She squeezed my big breasts hard, really mauling my tits, I moaned at her rough touch.

I ended our kiss and moved my mouth down to her breasts. I wanted to taste her nipples. I let my fingers wander up her smooth thighs, lightly scratching her skin, just teasing her. Her sharp nails glided over my hard nipples, making my body shudder. I wanted her. I felt her own hard nipples against my lips as she stroked her nails across my chest. I opened my mouth and sucked her nipple in, rolling my tongue around this stranger's nipple. I loved the way it felt on my tongue. I bit down lightly on the hard bud and sucked hard as she scratched the soft, white skin of my big tits.

It was an amazing feeling to feel her hard nipple in my mouth as her fingers played roughly with my nipples, her soft hands were now roughly squeezing on my ample white breasts. I loved her hands bruising my soft flesh as I bit down on her nipple, making her jerk away, and letting my teeth scrape against her hard nipple. She cried out loudly in pleasure, making all the men watching us laugh and start calling us names again, egging us on. She brought her breasts back to my face letting me kiss and suck on them as she continued playing with my tits, making my cunt get hotter than ever before. My cunt juices were dripping down my thighs as we played with each other for the pleasure of all these black strangers, not to mention the people who would get the tapes they were making.

I couldn’t take it any more and finally ran my hands down her breasts, her stomach until I reached her smooth cuntlips. She was soaking wet, I barely touched her, just lightly teasing her lips with my fingertip. I brought my hand to my mouth and sucked my finger, she tasted so good. I slid my hand back down to her wet, pink pussy, I let my fingers stroke her dripping pussy lips teasing her. She cried out and ground down on my hand, I moved it back to my mouth and licked her juices off.

“Damn girl, you got that little bitch hot! Go on, fuck her. Make the slut cum for us. Be a good girl..” K yelled out, laughing at the moaning, writhing woman in front of me. I smiled and without a word brought my hand back to her pussy and rammed two fingers deep inside her as I leaned in and began kissing her soft mouth. She moaned up into my mouth and began playing with my tits again as I fucked her cunt with my fingers. Her hands felt so good on my big tits, and her mouth tasted so sweet and that little cunt of hers was sloppy wet and hot. I fucked her slick pussy on my fingers harder, ramming them in and out of her wet hot cunt fast, kissing her harder and harder as she moaned into my mouth and began squeezing my tits hard.

Her pussy clenched around my fingers, and her juices dripped down my hand as I fingered her pussy roughly, making her cum hard on my fingers. I ended our kiss and pulled back from her a bit to give her access to my big tits and hard nipples if she wanted. The girl kneeling in front of me smiled and leaned towards my chest, licking her full lips. She lowered her hot mouth to my hard pink nipples and began sucking on one then the other, using her hands to squeeze the white flesh surrounding my pink nipples.


She moaned around my nipple as I fucked her sloppy wet pussy harder with my fingers, curving the tips up to hit her g-spot and using my thumb to stroke her clit. I moaned as she scraped my sensitive nipple with her teeth and fluttered her fingers over my other nipple. She started to stroke one soft hand down my chest and stomach, lightly digging her nails into my skin. I spread my thighs for her as she moved ever closer to my wet and aching pussy. Her hand finally made it down to my cunt and she stroked my soft skin lightly just teasing my pussy. I moaned and stopped moving my fingers, I wanted her fingers buried in my cunt.

She mewled in disappointment but soon slid her fingers deep into my wet pussy and I in turn started pleasing her tight little cunt again. She fucked two fingers into my sloppy pussy hard and fast, making me cum on her hand. After I came a few times with her fingers buried in my pussy and I was done licking and sucking on her tits for the moment, I pulled my pussy off her hand and started licking down her soft skin.

I wanted to taste her pussy again but this time directly, so I licked lower on her body, down as far on her stomach as I could go. “Lay down.” I ordered her, pushing her shoulders back. She smiled at me and leaned all the way back, spreading her thighs for me. Her shaved cunt glistened she was so wet. I let my fingers trail up her legs and around her cunt. I let my mouth cover her pussy and sucked her writhing form as she came hard in my mouth. She cried out as my tongue found her hard clit. I let my tongue play on her clit like it was a tiny cock, flicking it and sucking on it. I let my teeth scrape softly on her clit and was rewarded with a scream and girl cream covering my face.

I stuck my tongue out and lightly licked her slit, teasing her lips open with my tongue. She moaned and I licked harder at her slit, making her wet pussy open for my tongue. Her juicy cunt tasted like candy, I used my tongue as a cock and began fucking her hole with it, stopping sometimes to lick her lips and tease up to her cunt.

I stopped eating her tasty cunt for a minute and I smiled up at her, and then thrust three fingers into her tight pussy and my thumb found her tight asshole and pushed in. She screamed and pushed into my hand, I leaned down and began sucking on her clit, flicking my tongue across the tight bud and then sucking it like a cock. She screamed again and began cumming hard all over my face, her hands gripping my head pushing me into her pussy as I fingered her and licked her clit.

Once she came a number of times my cunt was so wet and I was so hot that I couldn’t take it anymore. I needed her to please me, so I sat up and leaned back on my arms. I stretched my legs out in front of me and spread my thighs wide. “My turn.....” I said to her as she sat up with a huge grin. She leaned in towards me and kissed me, tasting her pussy on my lips, she reached out and pinched my nipples hard as she fucked my mouth with her tongue. I moaned and thrust my hips at her, I wanted her fingers in my cunt or her tongue.

She slid down my body and let her fingers trail up my thighs to my soaking wet center. She thrust two fingers deep inside me suddenly, making me scream and grind down on her hand. She lowered her body all the way down and ley between my spread thighs, just looking at her fingers pistoning in and out of my cunt.

I was thrusting my wet pussy at her mouth as the guys surrounding us laughed and taunted me. “whore” “Look at her, can’t wait for the whore to lick her” “damn bitch we’re gonna tear you up.” Suddenly her tongue was buried in my pussy, licking and sucking me into orgasm after orgasm.

Her long slender fingers still inside my tight pink hole, as her tongue bathed my clit. The girl sucked at my clit like it was a little cock, rolling her tongue around it and scraping gently with her teeth. My legs spasmed as she played with my pussy expertly. She removed her fingers from my wet clenching pussy and raised her hands to my breasts so she could rub my juices on my nipples.

She stopped licking and sucking on my pussy for a moment to lean up and take my nipples into her mouth, she sucked the cum she stroked on my nipples as I moaned and writhed in want. “Alright, you’re done bitch. We need more from you two. Come over here sweetie.” One of the big black men in the room with us told the girl who had just eaten my pussy so well. I just lay there, waiting. I knew I’d get more cock soon and I couldn’t wait.

“Get up bitch. Come one, get up.” one of the men told me, so I got to my feet and stood there, naked and flushed from cumming so many times. He lay down on the floor near where I was with his big, beautiful black dick hard and waiting for me. “Climb on honey, I need some more of that pussy.” He looked up at me laughing.

I straddled his body and lowered myself down to his cock and impaled myself. I lowered my pussy on his cock, letting him slowly slide into my wetness. I loved feeling all of his thick black cock slide into my hot cunt. As he fucked me I felt another man walk up behind and start slapping my ass and then the man behind me gripped my hips in his large hands, and thrust his big cock all the way in my ass with one powerful thrust. I screamed as he penetrated me, cumming hard all over both big black cocks.

Pretty soon the man below me was fucking my tight cunt hard and the other man was pounding my ass, while another was fucking my wet mouth. I loved the way they all shared me. All of the black men fucked me in every way possible before K finally brought me home, with a promise to call soon.