My Daughter's Best Friend

Story Info
New boarder is not boring.
1.8k words
4.36
258k
37

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eros701
eros701
33 Followers

I was feeling a little sad as I watched my daughter pack. It had been three years since her Mom passed away and now my little girl was going off to college. I was surprised to find myself holding back a tear as I contemplated living alone for the first time since my own college days.

Karen finished packing almost reluctantly. “Dad,” she said, “Can I ask you something?”

“Of course.” I said. “Is something wrong?”

“No. Well, yeah. Kind of. It’s about Cindy.” Cindy had been my daughter’s best friend since grade school. A lovely girl, she came from a troubled home. It wasn’t unusual for the cops to visit Cindy’s home. Drugs, booze, violence. Somehow Cindy kept her nose clean while her parents made the police blotter in our local paper.

“See, the situation at her house has gotten bad and I figured since I’m not gonna be here much maybe Cindy could take my room. Just ‘til she can find something else!”

I thought about it for a moment. Karen looked at me like she was going to cry if I said no. “What the hell.” I thought. “I don’t want to be all alone in the house, anyway. And Cindy could use a break from her family.”

“Call her.” I said. “Have her come over tonight and we’ll talk about it.” Karen squealed and dove for the phone.

“Thank you, Daddy!” she said. “You have no idea what this means!”

She was right. I didn’t.

Cindy moved in as my daughter was moving out. We had discussed some house rules and she had no problem with them. It felt a little strange having someone else’s daughter in my little girl’s room, but Cindy was a pleasure from the start.

Cindy is what is often referred to as a type A personality. She worked two jobs and attended classes at the county college. When she wasn’t doing that she was exercising, yoga being her favorite. She co-opted the exercise space I had built in the basement for her routine. I was surprised when I went down there and found Cindy in a sports bra and panties twisting herself up like a pretzel. At 5’4” she reminded me of a young Courtney Cox with her short, black hair and petite body. At the moment her firm young behind was displayed to me, as was her pussy mound straining against her panties. When she noticed me she grinned unselfconsciously. “Just trying to keep the flab off.” She said.

“You have nothing to worry about.” I replied. I returned upstairs and my erection reminded me that I hadn’t been with a woman since my wife died.

Cindy and I slipped into a comfortable routine. Very often we would sit at the kitchen table and talk. For an eighteen year old she had a good head on her shoulders. She didn’t have much of a social life, but that was by choice. Cindy was determined to be a success in business and didn’t want to be distracted by romantic concerns. Her family life left her with a strong desire to control her own life and not merely conform to other people’s expectations. “What I do with my life is nobody’s business but my own.” She stated flatly.

I had to admit, Cindy was being one hell of a fine “substitute daughter”. Except maybe for her habit of walking around in nothing but her bra and panties. I began to have some very unfatherly thoughts. Especially the one time she exited the bathroom stark naked. I don’t think she knew I was home. She paused in the hallway to adjust the towel on her head and I was able to drink in the whole of her loveliness. Her firm, perky breasts sat high on her chest, her puffy, pink nipples stiffened in the cool air. Her flat tummy gave way to a neatly trimmed bush. Her cute, little behind perched atop two exquisitely shaped legs. Even her feet were cute. Then she bent at the waist to fix the towel and I swear I could see the moist pink slit of her pussy. Then she disappeared into her room, leaving me with another massive hard-on.

Late that same night I found myself unable to sleep. Thinking I heard something unusual I crept from my bed to investigate. As I approached Cindy’s door I heard an odd but familiar buzzing sound. When I heard her sigh I knew exactly what was going on. Cindy was masturbating! My cock stiffened immediately. In the dead quiet of the early morning I could hear everything she was doing, each sigh, every quiet moan. The sound of her vibrator told me when she was teasing her clit and when she plunged it deep into her pussy. I could hear the bedsprings creak as she writhed in pleasure.

I did something I hadn’t done in years. I pulled out my dick and began stroking myself. As Cindy sought her own release I imagined fucking her. I imagined sucking her pretty pink tits and squeezing her ripe, young ass. I could hear her actions becoming more frantic as she approached her climax and I matched her paced. Finally she squealed and groaned and I knew she was coming. So was I. I blasted the first load in a long time, feeling like it would never end.

Then, with horror, I realized I was standing outside Cindy’s door with my penis out and a handful of come listening to her private pleasure. As quietly as I could I slunk back to my room and cleaned myself up.

About a week later I was surprised when Cindy came home earlier than expected. “Not working tonight?” I asked.

“Nah. I need a break. I haven’t had a day off in a month.” She said. “What are you up to?”

“Chinese take out and a movie.” I replied. “Care to join me?”

“Sure! Just let me change, okay?”

With that she went bouncing up the stairs, her cute heinie wiggling in her tight, faded jeans. “Don’t you start.” I said as my dick started coming to life.

Cindy didn’t help matters any when she bounced back downstairs wearing a casual outfit consisting of a loose t-shirt and tight flannel running shorts. I tried not to stare as we ate but I would have rather eaten her than the eggrolls we were munching on. When she took the dishes to the kitchen my eyes never left her butt. I could hear her rinsing off the plates before putting them in the dishwasher when she let out a little squeal. She returned to the living room wearing a wet t-shirt. “The hose squirted me.” She grinned. The shirt was now molded to her breasts and her nipples were very prominent.

I opened a bottle of wine and Cindy asked if she could have a glass. I shrugged. “Old enough to pay taxes, old enough to drink.” I said. We popped the movie into the DVD player and settled in on the couch. The movie had just barely started when Cindy jumped up, declaring herself to be cold. She went to the closet and got a blanket. Returning to the couch she draped it over both of us and snuggled up against me with her head on my shoulder. I was surprised but I put my arm around her.

As the movie play I lightly caressed her side. She cooed and snuggled closer, resting her hand on my inner thigh. I was having a hard time focusing on the movie. I moved my hand lower on her hip and held her a little tighter. Then her hand slid squarely into my lap and she began caressing my cock.

“Did you like listening to me the other night?” she asked. “I knew you were out there. It turned me on.”

“Yes. I wished it was me making you so horny.”

“It was. It was you I was imagining in me.”

Our lips met and we kissed softly yet passionately. Our tongues danced together. I tried to memorize her body with my fingertips. When I slipped a finger beneath her shorts I discovered she wasn’t wearing any underwear. She gasped as I traced the outline of her pussy.

Suddenly years of celibacy overcame me. Pushing Cindy down on her back I stripped her shorts off her and buried my face in her cunt. I think I scared her a little but once she realized what I was doing she got into it. She squeaked and squealed as I licked her pussy. I buried my tongue as deep into her as I could and she arched her back for more. I slid one the two fingers into her while licking all around her clit. Her whole body stiffened and she threw her head back. “Oh, yes! Yes!” she cried as she came. Her hips bucked against my face and I had a hard time holding on.

I stood up and quickly removed my clothes. Cindy took hold of my penis and slowly stroked it. She sat me back down on the couch and straddled me. Her eyes never left mine as she slowly sank her tight, teen-aged pussy down on my forty-five year old cock. She wasn’t a virgin but she was damn close. She wiggled her hips until I was all in and began bouncing. “Oh! Oh!” she grunted at each stroke. I peeled off her shirt and feasted on her puffy nipples. Her 34-b beauties must be very sensitive because she loves having her tits sucked. I took her tiny butt in my hands and kneaded those perfect globes. I let my finger wander into her crack and tickle the pucker of her rosebud. I grasped her ass and began bouncing her up and down on my cock. Cindy moaned uncontrollably, gasping and crying out. “Fuck me!” she cried in her little girl voice.

I was close to coming and so was she. I picked her up and placed her on the floor on all fours. She reached back and spread her ass for me so I could fuck her pussy doggie style. I slid back into her and really started pounding her. It felt like Cindy’s pussy was trying to milk the jizz from me. I wet a finger and pushed into her tight, willing young ass. She lowered her head and humped her ass back at me. I buried both my finger and cock as deep as I could at the same time and Cindy spasmed in orgasm once again. Feeling her cunt squeezing me was too much and I emptied my load into her eager body.

We made love several times that night. I taught her how to suck cock and I took her anal cherry one night, too. Our relationship as lovers lasted for over a year before the inevitable end. She met a guy her age that treats her well and she started her own business. I still love her. I’ll never forget what she said to me after that first fuck. “If I knew you were that good I wouldn’t have waited so long!”

eros701
eros701
33 Followers