The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 18zv

Story Info
Rubies are Red. Part 48.
2.3k words
4.5
12.9k
1
0

Part 121 of the 122 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers

Jenny.

I stretched in the bathtub, cleared a hole through the bubbles and watched my pubic hairs waving from side to side. I ran my fingers through them pulling at a knot. I wondered when they would get here. It suddenly occurred to me it could be at any minute. It wouldn't be the surprise I planned, if Paul found me in the bath. I climbed out, lifted the lever releasing the plug, and sat on the edge rubbing my legs with a towel whilst the water gurgled beneath me. I wrapped the towel around my body and grabbed a second to use to dry my hair. My plan, such as it was, was to lie on the bed, naked, waiting for him. He'd like that. So would I. I smiled. But what if he didn't return for ages?

Carole had received a message from the base hospital to say Howie had arrived. I had offered to go with her to see him but she could tell I didn't really want to go. "You stay and get ready for Paul." She'd said. I hadn't needed a second offer. I had felt a little bad at first but she had said I had my own man to take care of while she looked after hers.

I opened the door to the bedroom. That was strange. I'd thought I'd left the light on. I moved between the chairs and the dressing table towards the door. Something didn't feel right. I could smell tobacco and hear somebody breathing. As I turned, I felt the glove-covered hands of a man about my mouth and neck. I tried to pull away, to bite him, to scream, but I couldn't breathe. I pulled at his hands. My ears rang.

"Stop struggling and you won't be hurt." A voice said in my ear. "You won't be hurt. I promise you." I stopped trying to escape and the hand about my throat relaxed slightly. I could breathe again. I sucked in a huge lungful of air. "No noise now." The man said and released my mouth. My first reaction was to scream but I fought it. I breathed deeply again. What did he want? Was he a burglar? I didn't have much. I relied on Carole's generosity for the air-flights and hotels. I hadn't had time to get to a bank proper and there was only about eighty pounds in the floor safe in the apartment in London. I'd changed most at the airport for dollars, but I only had about one hundred of those. Was he going to rape me? Were the chances more or less, if I disobeyed him?

"Lie down on the bed." The man's voice was very low, almost like a lover asking me. "I won't rape you. Not if you do as I say." I fumbled my way past the chairs and sat on the edge of the bed. The man switched on one of the lights above the bed. I blinked hard. I could see him. In his forties, I would say. He looked to be very fit. He was tan and his forearms rippled as he moved. He had a lot of hair. I realised after a few seconds it was a wig. He took the towel I had been using to dry my hair and began tearing it into strips.

"Who are you?" I asked. "What do you want?"

"Who are you? Should I ask?" He retorted. "This is Paul Wagstaffe's room."

"I'm his wife."

"Are you?" He smiled. I didn't like that smile. "Lie down."

"You said you wouldn't." I said, preparing a scream.

"I won't." He glanced at his watch. "If you do as I tell you. Now lie down." There was a harder tone to his voice. He sounded like a man accustomed to people following his instructions. I lay on my back with my legs tight together.

"What do you want with me?" I asked.

"Nothing. I want something from your husband." He replied. "Move over into the middle of the bed and don't speak again." I did as instructed. "Now give me your hand." I did as instructed and watched as he tied a loop about my wrist with a strip of towel then tied it to the bed. He moved to the other side of the bed. "You are doing fine." He said gently. "Do as you are told and neither you nor your husband will get hurt. Your hand." I gave him my other hand, which he secured to the bed in the same manner. "Open your mouth." I saw him screwing a piece of towel into a tight ball. "This won't hurt." He said squeezing my cheeks and forcing me to open my mouth.

"It does." I mumbled as he pushed the cloth inside my mouth and secured it with another strip of towel.

"I think it would help persuade Paul to give me what I want if you look a little more vulnerable." He said, pulling my towel from me and leaving me naked on the bed. He looked down at me then sat on the edge of the bed by my side. "Don't worry." He said. "I won't hurt you." His eyes moved from my breasts to my pubic mound and back again. "You have a lovely body." He traced a line with the tip of his finger from just below my breasts over my navel to where my pubic hairs started. "A lovely body."

I shivered. "Feeling the cold?" I saw him reach inside his shirt and pull out an automatic pistol. Then, he took a long black cylinder from his trouser pocket and screwed it into place over the muzzle. He placed the weapon on the top of one of the bedside tables and looked at me again. "You have a lovely body." He repeated and moved across the bed to lay top of me. I tried to throw him off, tried to knee him in the balls, but all I managed to do was open my legs wide enough for him to lie between them. I could hardly breath as he allowed his full weight to fall upon me. He was smiling at me. I felt his prick hardening inside his trousers.

"I'll keep you warm." He said as his body began to move against mine.

+++++++++++++++

Paul.

I was glad I came with Louise to the hospital whilst Major Peterson reported in and grandfather went to visit a man he knew about the plane. Howie looked and sounded a lot better than when I'd last seen him; so I left Louise sitting with him and asked one of the nurses for directions to Heather's bed. She was in the next room down the corridor. I tapped on the door and opened it slowly. Heather was lying on her side with her back towards me. I tiptoed to the bed and leaned over her. Her eyes closed, she breathed gently. As I leaned forward to kiss her cheek, her eyelids flickered and her eyes opened. She looked at me.

"Hello." She said turning slowly onto her back.

"Oh." She grimaced as she settled back onto the pillows. "Ah. That's better."

"How are you?" I asked pulling up a chair and sitting.

"Sore." She indicated her shoulder. "But I'll live. They said I'll have a hole in my shoulder-blade for the rest of my life."

"I'm sorry." I really was. "I shouldn't have let you come with us."

"I wouldn't have missed this for the world. Parts of it were great." She was so alive. I wanted to hold her. Climb into bed with her. "There are things I miss being stuck in here though." She continued.

"What?" I asked.

"You for a start."

"Not much chance of doing anything while you're here." I said.

"Where there's a will." She lowered her eyelids.

"What if somebody comes?" I asked.

"I'll try not to make a noise." She replied.

I pulled back the single sheet covering her body and looked. She wore one of those hospital nightshirts that fastened with bows at the back. I lifted, slipped my hand inside, and closed my fingers around one of her breasts. It felt soft and warm. I pushed at the front of the nightshirt until I had her breast in the open. I moved my hand to the bottom of her breast so I could see her nipple. It stood proud. I moved above her, lowered my lips to it, and sucked gently. I heard Heather sigh softly. I opened my lips, releasing her nipple and ran my tongue around it. Heather shifted slightly lifting her chest towards me. I sucked her nipple whilst massaging the rest of her breast with my fingers. I felt her fingers on the back of my head, running through my hair and pulling my head towards her. I pulled away and looked at her face. Her eyes were wide open and her nostrils flared. I kissed her mouth hard. Pushing my tongue between her lips, I met her own tongue pushing back.

"Oh yes. Yes." She gasped as we broke our kiss.

I pulled up the hem of her nightshirt until her pubic mound was fully exposed. The dark hairs curled upon themselves. Taking one last feel of her breasts, I moved down the bed. Heather was already opening her legs and I smelled her arousal. A second later, I felt it as I worked first one then a second finger inside her moving them in and out as if they were a prick. She arched her back as I fingered her and I rubbed my prick through my trousers with my other hand to relieve its pressure. I continued to move my fingers; my other hand drifted from my trousers to her fanny to spread her lips. I saw her tiny pea of a clit, lowered my mouth, and flicked at it with the tip of my tongue. I felt her whole body tense, and for a second, I thought she would scream aloud. In the end, she only gasped and relaxed. I continued licking her clit listening to her little mewing sounds. Her breathing changed again; taking this as a sign she was building for another orgasm, I licked faster and harder. Once more, her body tensed and this time she did cry out.

"Alright?" I asked pulling my fingers from her hole as I lifted my head to look into her face. It was flushed, but she was smiling.

"Never felt better." She sighed, stretching with one arm, which caused her breast to flatten against her chest.

I heard a trolley rattle. "I'll come back and see you later," I said kissing her forehead as the door opened and a nurse entered pushing a trolley. I stepped into the corridor, my back to the nurse to hide my hard-on. The door closed behind me as I heard the nurse ask Heather if she felt well. She looked warm. I must drag Louise away from Howie. We should get to our hotel and find some way to get money for fresh clothes. I might be able to get a blowjob from her, if she had started her period.

"Hello stranger." Two hands closed around my eyes and two large breasts squashed against my back. "Long time no see."

I pulled the hands away and turned around. "Carole! I didn't know you were here."

"We flew in this morning." She smiled at me and offered her cheek for a kiss. She smelled great. Something expensive I was sure. I wished Jenny would spend a little more on herself. Whilst we weren't in the Wolfenstein league, we weren't exactly paupers.

"Are Harve and Martha with you?" I asked. She had filled out a little since the birth of little Harve, filled out very nicely.

"They will be coming down in the company plane in a few days." She answered. "Is Howie in here? How is he?"

"He'll live. He was shot you know."

"I know. We haven't had many details. I must see him. Who's this Heather by the way?" She stopped with her hand on the door handle.

"Just somebody who came on the trip with us." What details should I give? What details would Howie give? What details would Carole report to Jenny next time they spoke? "She lives in one of the apartments in London."

Carole frowned as she absorbed this information. I could tell she had more questions but torn by her need to see Howie. "You must tell me all about her later." She said as she opened the door. "Hello Darling. Hello Louise."

I didn't like the emphasis she placed on the 'must.' What I needed was to get Louise alone for twenty minutes. Carole bent over Howie, kissing him. Her dress rose at the back to almost show her knickers. Yes. I could definitely do with a few minutes alone with Louise. Howie's hand closed around one of Carole's ass cheeks and squeezed pushing some of her dress between them. My prick was hardening again. Carole reached behind and pushed his hand away. She sat on the edge of the bed and held it between her own.

"The Doc says I can go home Friday." Howie said. "The wound is healing nicely. I'd lost quite a bit of blood what with one thing and the other. The climb up to the lake hadn't done me any good."

"It kept you alive." I said. "They may have been planning to kill you all."

"What happened?" Carole asked.

"A lot." Louise said rising from her chair. "I must get some work done. They are allowing me use a typewriter and phone on the base to file a dispatch." That was probably so they could see what she would send.

"Aren't you coming to the hotel?" I tried not to sound disappointed.

"I can't." Louise leaned forward and kissed first Howie then Carole. "I can make tomorrow's edition with my first dispatch and produce the outline of my feature for the weekend. They have my camera and said they would develop the film for me."

Fuck. I'd have to go to the hotel alone and sit around until they all returned.

PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers