Free Reign

Poem Info
174 words
4.5
647
0
2
Poem does not have any tags
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never had second thoughts about wriggling from the rule of an iron thumb. Once I was gone. I regret the friends I lost in effort to please the dissatisfied. There was always a reason. Without self worth, they all made sense: You're a piece of shit. People are angry about things you've done. No one would ever tolerate your sickness. The police will kill you one day, I see it coming. Look at all I do for you. The least you can do is give me free reign of your body and mind. I planned to take those as payment either way. You're a sexual deviant. Sell your smut, Kikah. You owe me back rent and for food. I bet you'll never get close to a man again. Teases, you wanted to fuck him! Remember what happened last time when your heart swelled. Stupid bitch, I'd love to do business with you again, though, Sweetie. Just call me if you ever need my help; you will need my help.

These things carry.

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
KikahCorneliusKikahCorneliusover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I appreciate your feedback.

legerdemerlegerdemerover 7 years ago
Hard poetry

Sometimes the beauty of poetry is in its hardness: all edges, no give. This one is like that.

Share this Poem