Casual Conversation - Doctor's Order

Story Info
A woman's POV of her first date with the handsome Dr. Andrew.
1.6k words
3.6
36.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew has been quietly smiling at you, all night. Not in an unsettling way. He warmly gazes at you, while you vent about work. You understand it's poor form to exhaustingly discuss office politics on a first date, but it's been a particularly rough day and it's difficult to stop nervously talking while the handsome doctor comfortingly stares back at you.

Online dating services are the worst. Two years have merited zero rewards. You've grown disillusioned by the carbon copies of your ex-fiance, underemployed, emotionally-detached man-children. Maybe, that's all that was left, the good ones having been locked down in college or high school, or even sooner.

You were initially reluctant to allow your friend, Stephanie, set you up on a date. She has always had the worst taste in men. She caught your attention, though, when she told you this guy was a doctor. You're not a gold-digger, but being a doctor requires some semblance of having your shit together, a trait in short supply with the men you've dated.

Dr. Andrew immediately impressed, bringing you to a hole-in-the-wall, Vietnamese restaurant. The seafood pho has been a revelation. You must've walked by this place a hundred times and never given it a second thought. The owner greeted him like he was a member of their family. "Doctor!" she called to him, gathering him in a warm embrace. "You're a very pretty lady," she said, making you blush.

'He must be the nicest guy on the planet', you think to yourself. You don't believe anyone could possibly enjoy listening to you talk this much. You force yourself to rein in your train of thought, hoping he might begin talking about himself.

*****

Oh, no! That sucks!

No, I don't feel you're being irrational, at all. Your boss is wrong to treat you that way. He's clearly perpetuating an antiquated way of thinking. It's a whole new world out there, not that the behavior was acceptable 50 years ago.

I definitely believe that's what it is. He feels intimidated by you. But truthfully, it's difficult to not feel intimidated by a strong, beautiful woman.

No, you're not talking too much. I'm enjoying listening to you. Your voice. I don't know. It's soothing. It's nice. It's been a rough day.

I've never really thought about it. We don't have workplace drama the way your office does. Even the pettiest of people seem to put differences aside when lives are on the line.

I've been working at this hospital for 2 years. But this will be 9 years, total, practicing medicine.

Nothing bad. I just got bored working at a white, upper-class, suburban hospital. 4th of July's were busy, though.

Actually, I never saw a gunshot wound until my first day, here. I was uneasy about my decision, at first. It can be madness. It's chaotic. But it's also great, in a way. People here really seem to be appreciative of what you do.

Oh, my god. We closed down the place, didn't we?. I didn't realize we'd been here that long.

I don't want to stop talking to you, either.

That's a great idea, a place with a view. I know the perfect spot.

-

I swear I'm not an alcoholic. My boss gave this to me as a Christmas present. It's sort of been in my car ever since.

I don't know if it's good or not. I'm not a big liquor drinker. A lot of the people I work with are liquor connoisseurs. They know all that 'single-malt', 'ABV' mumbo-jumbo. I come from a pretty small town. If you were drinking liquor, it was probably Jack or Everclear and you were mixing it without about as much Hawaiian Punch as you possibly could.

Yeah, my parents are still out there. I try to visit them once or twice a year, but I haven't seen them in about nine moths.

Absolutely, I miss them. I talk to my mother on the phone, at least, once a week. I've just been very busy. There's not much time for anything. This is actually my first date in about six months.

No, I don't ever want to move back. I'm pretty intent on making a life for myself out here. Work hard. Find people that are important to me.

We're here.

Don't think of this the wrong way. I know, it looks totally weird, a hotel. I didn't book a room. I just wanted to show you something really, really cool. I must warn you, though, we are technically breaking in.

No, it's nothing like that! Look me in the eyes. I'm telling you, this view from the top is so beautiful, the little bit of danger involved is absolutely worth it. If you do what I say, I promise, you'll thank me later.

Step one: The second I finish this phone call, we need to exit the car, and walk in, casually, like we're supposed to be there. Hold my hand, if you want to. The elevators only operate with room keys, this time of night. We'll have about 30 seconds before the concierge makes it there.

Yes, this is Room 22.14. Um, the phone in our room doesn't seem to be working. Please, send someone, immediately.

Go!

-

Hold the door!

Thank you, so much. Oh, you're going to the 22nd floor, too. How lovely?

Hide in here. Quickly.

I didn't see maintenance coming. It's so tight in here. I'm sorry, but I'm enjoying being so close to you. Your skin is so soft. You smell wonderful.

Sorry. Okay, at the end of the hallway is the service elevator. We need to go to the 24th floor. You can only go as high as the 22nd on the main elevator.

Once we get up there, there's the penthouse to the right and an emergency exit to the left. It says an alarm will go off, but it won't. There's going to be a ladder that will take us to the roof.

Everything will be okay, I promise. Just try to be as quiet as you can.

-

You go first. I'll make sure you don't fall.

No, I'm not. I swear. As much as I want to, I'm not looking up your dress.

Thanks for being such a trooper. I feel kind of like a spazz bringing you up on a silly adventure.

And that's why you're so awesome. Of course, you would understand the coolness in things like this.

Come on around here! Take a look!

I know, right? Isn't it gorgeous? I told you the view was beautiful. You can see the entire city. And that moon. We picked the perfect night to come up here. It's a shame they don't let people come out. It's such an extravagant hotel, you'd think they'd exploit every bit of beauty in it. You get a different perspective on things up here. You take things for granted when you look at everything up close.

This is only my second time. You're the first person I've brought with me.

One of the doctors I work with told me about. She's into urban exploration. I asked her about the coolest things she's seen. She told me about this gorgeous view she saw.

Oh, my god! You brought the scotch. I suppose it would be a waste if we didn't have a drink viewing something so remarkable. What should we drink to?

To the moon. Salut.

Oh, my god! What is that stuff? Whoo! That'll warm you right up.

Don't laugh at me. I'm not used to drinking this stuff. Come here. I want to talk to you. Come here. Closer. I want to kiss you...please.

The scotch definitely tastes better on your lips.

I miss this, making out. It's fun.

You're welcome. I'm glad I could share this with you.

That's okay. I don't fuck on the first date, either.

The way you said it, though. It sounded like you had the urge to. Like you needed to say it to stop yourself.

I felt the same way too. You did kind of trigger my oral fixation by kissing me.

Mmm, yeah. I really do. I want to eat that pussy so badly. I want to taste you. I've been craving it since I saw those black panties of yours going up the ladder.

I know what I said, but I couldn't help it. It looked so fucking good. I could tell you were already getting wet, and I just needed to put my mouth on it.

Please? Can I? I want it.

So fucking bad. So fucking bad.

Pull up your dress. Lean back on the ledge.

Your panties are a mess.

You gotta wait. You're going to have to endure feeling my hot breath on it for a little while longer.

Your skin is so soft. I love kissing the insides of your thighs.

You couldn't help yourself, huh? Putting your hand on the back of my head. I like a woman who takes charge.

You taste so good. You taste sweet. Like lilikoi cream.

You like it when I bury my face in your pussy? Dragging my wet tongue all over your clit. Sucking on it.

Sorry, if I'm getting a little ravenous. I don't know what it is. I get a little lost when I eat pussy. I love to fuck, but there's something about devouring a perfect, tight slit. It's so beautiful. I already know, I gotta do this again sometime.

God, it's so sexy that sound you make.

Come on.

More tongue on your clit? Do you like it? You like the tip grinding into it?

You have such a flawless pussy.

Fuck, yes.

Come on.

Mmm.

Oh, wow. Sorry, I didn't realize you came. I lost my brain there for a second. I get riled up and I can't seem to help myself.

You taste so fucking delicious. Yeah. Wow. Jesus.

Am I? Well, I've never done anything like that before. That was so much fun.

You're right. We should probably get down.