New Story Page

Return to the new mobile-friendly Literotica story page with font customization!
tagErotic CouplingsRevelations 2

Revelations 2

byFritz©

see Revelations 1 Prologue
for background and introductions


* * * * *

Tonight they started out meeting at Terry's apartment. They had a few drinks to lighten up then change clothes. Normally, Barb dresses conservatively; business suits, long, unrevealing dresses or slacks and sweaters. She is required to dress like that, due to the dress code where she works. She keeps a whole other wardrobe of 'going out' clothes at Terry's apartment -something I didn't know. The girls agreed that tonight would be a little different than usual. They called it 'Look, Listen & Learn' night. This was part of Barb's plan to help Terry learn how to flirt and be more seductive with men. This was a fine art that Terry was sorely lacking in.

In order for the plan to be successful, Terry would have to become like a fly on the wall. She couldn't speak, unless spoken to, and she had to go along with whatever Barb said. Barb had Terry dress down -way down for Terry. She had her wear a frumpy, floor-length skirt with a bulky turtleneck knit sweater. She wore her beautiful long, blonde hair up in a tight bun. She wore no makeup what so ever. The final touch was a pair of fake eyeglasses. Terry cracked up, just looking in the mirror.

"My God, I look like an old spinster! No one will talk to me," sighed Terry.

"That's the idea," said Barb, emphatically.

Now it was Barb's turn. The idea here was less is better. She started with black, thong panties and thigh-high black hose. The black, short, leather skirt was next, just long enough to cover the tops of her hose. The low-neck silk blouse was next -no bra. It was just tight enough to show off her 34D's quite well. She topped it off with a lightweight, black blazer and a set of dark pearls with matching earrings. They teased her ash-blonde hair and made her up with just enough makeup to stop any good-looking stud in his tracks. Six inch black patent-leather high heels, matching purse and they were ready.

Barb picked out a small cigar bar -an upscale, dark and romantic place where the regulars are all young, well-to-do men about Terry's age. A cocktail waitress in a floor-length, clingy gown greeted them at the door. The neckline of her gown amplified her ample cleavage. She turned to escort them to a table. The hostess' black gown was backless and had a long slit cut up to her ass.

"This, my dear, thinks she is our competition," said Barb, continuing, under her breath, "got the brain of a turnip."

They were seated at a small, dark table at the end of a long bar. They were near a small music combo and Barb said, "This will be fine -for now. Notice how the guys occasionally scope out the whole room? Barb continued, They're not afraid to stare at us, since we're right in front of the band."

She was right. It wasn't long before the girls got their first round of drinks, when two guys came up and asked to join them. The small talk was about the band, but Barbs tits were doing the major talking. Whenever she answered some dumb question, she leaned forward, giggled, and then leaned back in her chair, while pulling her blazer open to show off her big tits. Terry could see that this maneuver wasn't being lost on the guys. They hung on Barb's every word.

The two guys were really nothing to write home about. They had, what Barb called 'fast money', enough bucks to impress, but nothing for the long haul.

She whispered to Terry, "These losers aren't worth the loose change in their pockets."

Terry smiled politely and sipped her drink. One of the guys had asked Terry something. She acted like the music was too loud and didn't answer him.

"Doesn't she ever say anything?" asked loser number two.

"She's a little slow, ya know?" replied Barb.

"Hey, you guys. We're supposed to meet some people here soon, would you mind...?" Barb dismissed them.

"Yeah, we can take a hint, beautiful. Catch your hot tits another time!" said Loser number one, as they got up and left the table.

"Fucking creeps, Barb said, that's the trouble with sitting at a table."

By then, the piano player had winked at Barb several times. Terry said, "What about him?"

Barb turned quickly to her, "Never, and I mean never fuck around with a musician!"

She was going to explain further, but a place at the bar opened up and Barb jumped up and snagged it right away. They sat on the stools and ordered another round. The music was good and you could feel suspense in the air. That suspense that comes right before you meet someone special. Barb was fluffing her hair and licking her lips when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Excuse me Miss, can I sit here?" said the piano player. He must be on break. He was rather cute. Barb squirmed on her stool and brushed back her hair.

"Hey, you guys sound good!" said Barb politely.

"Thanks _____?" he answered, asking for her name.

She told him her name and held out her hand. He looked her deep in the eyes and said his name was Frank, as he reached for her hand. His firm, warm hand met hers in a handshake. He held on to it, massaging the webbing between her thumb and forefinger, as he spoke. She had no idea what he said, but smiled and tilted her head slightly.

"May I say, you do look remarkable this evening." That, she heard, and blushed.

They small talked, he got her and Terry another drink, then excused himself. "What's that all about?" asked Terry, seeing that Barb was a little flushed.

"Oh, him? He's a charmer. I used to know someone like him, that's all. Forget him. Besides, we've got bigger fish to fry."

The girls did the ladies room thing and returned to find their seats had been taken. Barb went down to a more accessible part of the bar. A thirty five-ish, well-dressed man sat sipping his brandy and having a cigar. Barb bumped his arm with her tit.

"Oh, I'm sorry, just trying to get a drink," she said, batting her eyes.

He turned and looked directly down her open blouse. His eyes returned to hers. "Sure, what can I get you?"

She did a pretend blush and gave him her order. A table opened up right across from where they were.

"Honey, why don't you grab a seat?" She motioned to Terry to sit down.

Terry dutifully went to her seat, in clear view of Barb and her new friend. The handsome man offered Barb his stool. She mounted the stool slowly and let her leg wander between his thighs. She fondled his silk tie, gently pulling it from his neck to tip. As she pulled it toward the end she also pulled it to match up directly with her exposed cleavage. Terry thought this was very clever. She was also enjoying listening to Barb's witty repartee, while edging her high heels even further up his thighs. She was good at flirting -maybe too good.

Barb soon brought her new friend over to Terry's table. "Terry, this is Jim -Jim, Terry."

He nodded at Terry. She smiled politely. This tall, handsome stranger seemed like quite a catch, thought Terry. She watched him silently as Barb carried on with her spider web weaving. Often he would glance at Terry and once stared into her eyes for the longest time. He kept offering the mannerly responses to Barb, but now he couldn't take his eyes off of Terry. God, why is he starring at me? I look like such a frump. Terry thought. Couldn't be that he's that one-in-a-million that can actually see a person beyond the outer layer; one who can see into your soul. Geez, that was scary!

The night waned and the girls were starting to feel their drinks. After the band's last set everyone had gone, except for their table and the musicians.

"Here comes that piano player, again, said Barb, let's just ignore him."

"He seems like an OK guy," said Jim. Jim shook Frank's hand and welcomed him to join them.

Frank covered the last round and the girls talked about eating somewhere. They piled into Jim's Cadillac and headed for a local breakfast diner. Terry and Frank sat in back. Frank tried to make conversation with Terry, but it was hopeless. Barb was hanging all over Jim, crossing and uncrossing her legs, tossing her hair and playing with her makeup. Even she could tell by now that Jim was merely being polite to her. He liked her all right, but he was spending more time trying to include Terry in the conversation.

Barb was having a hard time too, since she was really taken with Frank, but couldn't admit it. After breakfast, Frank said they were all invited to an after-hours party across town. Barb had become despondent. Jim prompted Terry to talk Barb into going. They went off to the restroom.

"That Jim is really cute," remarked Terry.

"Oh yeah, he's OK," said Barb, like she had just lost the war.

"You know, it's plain to see there's something between you and Frank." Terry went on. "Why don't I ride with Jim, and you two can have the back seat? Come on Barb, we'll have fun!"

Barb half smiled and agreed. Terry knew she wouldn't be able to do much observing from the front seat, but she had become infatuated with Jim. The party turned out to be, not only across town, but even further outside town. Jim finally got Terry to open up a little and let down her guard. The back seat got very quiet. Terry was so enamored with Jim she totally forgot about Barb and Frank. She glanced in the back seat.

Frank was sitting up with his back to the door. His right leg was stretched out across the car seat and Barb was bent over between his legs. She had taken off her blazer and blouse. The back of her head bobbed up and down on his crotch and Terry could hear soft slurping sounds.

Terry turned back around, content knowing she had made the right switch for both of them. She eased herself close to Jim. He drove on in silence. Terry had her head on Jim's shoulder and slowly hiked up her frumpy skirt to her thighs. Jim reached over in the darkness and was surprised when his hand rested on her bare knee.

She had discarded her fake glasses and now undid her long blonde hair. She leaned in closer and French-kissed his ear. He let his hand roam from one of her knees to the other and back. With her right hand she unbuttoned his white shirt and untied his tie. His hand slowly inched up her thigh. She stuck her tongue deep into his ear.

"Maybe I should find a place to..." He couldn't think past that.

"Yes, why not just pull over." Terry whispered.

"What about Frank and Barb?" He asked.

"They're already fucking," she said.

Jim was startled to hear that come from the mouth of this so-called spinster, and turned his eyes to her. Even without makeup, he could see she was beautiful. She tossed her hair back and licked her lips, as she reached for his crotch. His head turned back to the road. He drove faster, as he squinted and searched in the distance for anything that resembled a turn off the main road.

"I can't believe this long ass road! I mean, we're in the god-dam country -where's the mile roads? said Jim, in disgust.

Terry had found the outline of his hard cock and was surprised at its length and width. She ran her hands up and down its length. Jim pulled his hand up her thigh to her damp panties. He reached two fingers inside and felt between her warm, wet cunt lips. She was starting to cum at his touch and took a deep breath. She unzipped his pants and fumbled past his shorts.

She took hold of his cock and tried to pull it out. God, how long is this sucker? Once she undid his belt and pants she knew. His dick finally jutted out of his shorts. It was huge and thick. She tried, in vain, to get her fingers around it. She gripped it the best she could and jacked it slowly. His one finger was in her cunt, and she could feel her juices start to flow.

"Can you move the seat?" she asked in a deep, sexy voice.

He backed off the accelerator, and let his left hand drop to the automatic seat buttons. The plush leather front seat slowly moved backward.

"You're sure there's no place to stop, Jim?" she pleaded, already knowing the answer.

"I don't see how, Babe," he said desperately.

She hiked her skirt up to the waist, kicked off her shoes and got up on her knees. She pulled his right hand away from the steering wheel, and lowered her head to his crotch. She was able to take the head of his huge cock in her mouth. With both hands she could encircle it and push and pull it in and out of her mouth. Jim's face went flush, as the blood rushed to his groin.

He thought, if I don't pull over soon, we'll have a wreck. Is that a light up ahead? Terry yanked and sucked, and could feel his cock growing even more. She wanted it in her hot pussy, now. It was a light -a farmhouse -must be a turn off -YES, finally! He said to himself.

"Hey man can we pull off here a second?" ssked Frank, completely unaware of the front seat passion pit.

"You bet, Frank," said Jim. "Sound like a good idea to you, Terry?"

She whipped his cock out of her mouth. "Yeah, why don't we pull over?" she said, out of breath.

Knowing full well what was going on, Barb asked Terry if she was OK. Terry raised her head and turned around. Barb blouse was wide open. Her skirt and panties were gone. She lit a cigarette and sat starring outside her open window.

"I'm OK, how are you, Barb?" Terry smiled.

Barb continued looking outside, in a trance and finally answered, "Ok, I guess."

Terry knew something was wrong, but decided to deal with that later. The car stopped and both guys bolted out and unzipped in one motion. They drained themselves and got back inside.

"So, Frank, are you sure about this party? Jim continued, I think we're like half-way to California, man!"

Frank decided if they hadn't seen the turn off by now, they probably went the wrong way. The group decided the best thing was to head back. The back seat became even quieter. Barb put her clothes back on and continued to smoke and stare out her window. Frank did the same on the other side. Terry decided not to let them get bring her down. It was more fun getting Jim up, and maybe off this time.

She reached up underneath her skirt and pulled off her soaked panties. She did the same with her bra. Jim watched this semi strip show from the corner of his eye.

"You really do have quite a figure, from what I can see. Why do you cover it up?" He asked.

"Oh I was just in a weird mood tonight. I don't usually dress like this," smiled Terry, as she reached over to fondle Jim's cock again.

They both knew the routine and soon Terry was sucking away on his throbbing manhood. He pulled up her heavy sweater and could feel the outline of one of her huge tits. He let his hand roam down her back, over her well-toned ass, and into her sweet pussy. Jim's cock was on fire and Terry wouldn't let up, as she opened her mouth to take in more of his ten inches. Deeper and faster she jacked it and sucked it.

His foot fell off the accelerator and he thrust his dick in further, almost to her throat. His cum exploded down her throat. She gagged a little and drew his cock back, pumping fast to catch and swallow every drop of his sweet, salty cum. The back seat riders wondered why they were slowing down. By the time they began to ask, the car had reaccelerated.

Jim dropped them off back at the bar, traded phone numbers, and promised he'd call soon. Barb and Terry headed back to Terry's place to change clothes. Terry asked Barb what was wrong. Barb explained that she was really attracted to Frank, because he reminded her so much of her husband (me). She had tried, but couldn't bring herself to fuck him.

"I guess the tables got turned around tonight. Barb continued, Next time, I'll dress like the spinster. Maybe then, I'll get laid." Terry laughed.

...continued with Revelations 3

Report Story

byFritz© 0 comments/ 20044 views/ 1 favorites

Share the love

Similar stories

Also in this series

Report a Bug

1 Pages:1

Please Rate This Submission:

Please Rate This Submission:

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please wait

Forgot your password?

Please wait

Change picture

Your current user avatar, all sizes:

Default size User Picture  Medium size User Picture  Small size User Picture  Tiny size User Picture

You have a new user avatar waiting for moderation.

Select new user avatar:

   Cancel