A Moment in Time

Story Info
She is not home. Where is she?
1.3k words
4.02
21.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RjThoughts
RjThoughts
75 Followers

He walked into the house, expecting his son to meet him at the door. He was somewhat confused to find the door locked. As he unlocked it, he noticed a glow coming from the stairs. The light flickered as the door opened, meaning it was a flame, most likely from a candle. When he closed the door and approached the stairs, he saw one red candle, its yellow flame pointing up. The waving motion looked like a hand calling for him to follow, to come, to walk the steps.

From the upstairs bathroom, he heard the song of soft music playing. As he climbed the stairs, he also heard the gentle splashing of water. He knew, yes he knew, his wife was taking a bath. When he reached the bathroom door, he smelled the soft scent of raspberry floating out.

"I love that smell," he whispered softly to himself. He gently opened the door and saw the soft lights of 20 candles, illuminating the bathroom in a shimmering yellow and black. Stepping forward, he heard the splash of the water and looked toward the tub. He smiled as he saw his wife in the water, bubbles cascading down from her elevated hand.

Some bubbles washed down her breasts, causing her nipples to react. She closed her eyes as she enjoyed the sensation. When the suds left her body, she drizzled some more, this time, she let her hand touch her skin.

"Yes," she moaned out as her touch felt so good against her own body. She always enjoyed baths: the softness of the bubbles, the warmness of the water. Added to the sensations, the light of the many candles and the music caused her mind to wander, wander to him, her husband.

She thought of him, his smile, his voice, his way of caring himself. She loved him and what he did to her. Her thoughts drifted off to the previous weekend, a weekend where her mother took the kids and left the two lovers alone.

Her hands glided over her breasts as she remembered her husband's touch. His touch was gentle, his hands soft as they squeezed her flesh. She performed the same action on herself as she thought of her husband's actions.

"Yes, baby," she moaned as she circled her nipples with her fingers, causing them to grow and harden. Her legs caused the water to flow over and touch her clit, making her squirm more. Her clit longed to be touched, it ached for his touch.

She remembered how he slid his hand down her body. She did the same, down her stomach, down to her thigh, then to her pussy. As she brushed her swollen love button, she inhaled then moaned. She cooed as her soft fingers ran down the outside of her lips.

"Yes, baby," she whispered as she went back and touched her clit. She cooed more as she made circles on her swollen nub. She remembered how he touched her, how he licked her, how he made her feel like a woman.

She inhaled deeply as she inserted a finger and began to move it in and out of her pussy. Almost cuming immediately, she tried to quiet her moans but was unsuccessful. Crying out his name, she felt the first waves of the orgasm flow over her, causing her to move her finger in and out faster. The water was moving out of the tub, making the floor wet, but she did not care. She was enjoying this and did not want to stop.

"Come on baby," she said as she thought of his hot cock plunging in and out of her. She loved when he was on top of her, pounding his hardness in her fast and deep. He did it that last weekend, and she loved it.

His heart was pounding as he stood there watching her have an orgasm. He felt his cock grow and knew he needed to do something about it. Slowly, he unzipped his pants and then let them fall to the floor. Taking off his shirt, he momentarily lost eye contact on her, but missed nothing. He put his thumbs under his underwear's waist band and moved them down. He stepped out of them. With one great effort, he removed his T-shirt.

He stood there naked, his cock erect and waiting for her warm, moist lips to kiss. Slowly, he took steps toward the bathtub and to watch her more closely.

She was in the throws of passion, her orgasm rolling over her in waves, each wave more intense than the previous. She loved him, she loved what he did to her, she loved what they did. She thought she heard the floor, the wooden floor, creak but was too much into her orgasm to care.

"Yes, baby," she was screaming as the waves of pleasure rolled over her. He stepped forward, placing his hardness near her lips.

"Darling," was all he needed to say as she took his stiff cock into her mouth. She released her hand from her pussy and placed it on his member, stroking it as she sucked on his head

"Mmm, yes sweetheart," he whispered out as her talented lips worked over his cock. He could feel his orgasm begin as he held her head onto his hardness. He could hear the pre-cum cause a sloppy sound in her actions.

"I'm going to cum," was all he could say as he let his load drain into her mouth. Caught somewhat off guard, she let a few drops of cum spill from her mouth. She was, however, too into sucking and swallowing the rest to worry about the spill.

"Baby, I love you," he said as she sucked the rest of his love juice from his cock. She smiled as she licked the last of his cum off his balls.

"Nice way to be surprised," she said to him as he stood. He looked her in the eyes and took her by the hand. He lead her out of the tub and out of the bathroom. As they approached the bedroom, she stopped and looked at him.

"What do you have in mind?" she asked sheepishly.

"Now don't you worry," he said as he took her in his arms and kissed her passionately. She almost lost her balance as he plunged his tongue into her open mouth. She met his tongue and they exchanged their passion and desire.

"Come baby," he said as he broke the embrace and led her to the bedroom. As they arrived, he escorted her to the bed and sat her on the edge. He got on his knees and crawled to her knees. She gently parted her legs and allowed for him to enter.

He kissed her right thigh, then left. She leaned back and moaned softly as he approached her wetness. When he was close enough to her pussy that she could feel his breath, he opened his mouth and extended his tongue. He gently touched her labia.

"Oooo," she whispered out as his hot tongue touched her now cool skin. She shivered slightly as he ran the tongue up her lips and touched her clit. He stopped for a moment and took her clit into his mouth. Slowly, he rolled it in his mouth, causing her to grab his hair and pulled him tight.

"Yes, yes," was all she could say as the first waves of an orgasm rolled over her. As she labored with her breathing, he sucked harder on her clit. She reacted by tightening her legs around him. When he rolled his tongue over her clit, she began her orgasm.

"Oh my God," she screamed as she let go and allowed the orgasm to come. "Oh my fucking God," she screamed as he sucked harder and harder on her love button. "Right there baby," she said as he pulled and tugged on it.

He felt her pussy tighten, he felted her legs grip his body as another wave of orgasm came over her. She hopped slightly as this orgasm intensified. He released her clit as her orgasm lessened.

"Oh honey," she whispered as she caught her breath. "That was wonderful," she said as she fell back on the bed.

"I love you," he said as he moved to lay near her. He kissed her on the lips.

RjThoughts
RjThoughts
75 Followers