Highway Road Accidents

Poem Info
129 words
4
711
0
2
Poem does not have any tags
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At a crossroads. Whispering compliance from the universe-hands pressed hard against each other. Counting change and making plans. My love for someone gurgles. Please let it die. I've decided to ignore men and their cocks for the rest of my life. No interest in the ladies. Someone new rubbed my shoulders over my clothes and I wanted to vomit. He kept smiling and I was thankful that I had eight hours to go in a direction far and away. When the desirous are the equivalent of television commercials or highway road accidents, things should be easier. I know I should be flattered but when you've been stomped on, the road becomes your groom. I keep pressing him down with this rig and tons and tons of weight. Alabama bound.

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
KikahCorneliusKikahCorneliusover 7 years agoAuthor
Structure

Exists in my work. Though it might seem stream of consciousness, and a big part of it is, I try to add form and construct after the thoughts are penned. I think there are more nuggets of truth in works that follow a single incident and/or thought. But that's just me. Thank you for following. By the way, seeing a blue jay is a special message from the universe. The blue jay tells us to listen to our inner selves and be honest and forthright. He's also a warning that if you don't, shit might get bad. FYI.

greenmountaineergreenmountaineerover 7 years ago

Another smart one, KC. The sentences, however tenuous the links, make the piece work for me.

Your poems, and those of susansnow, remind me of a debate I had with an accomplished Literotica poet, 1201, who doesn't visit anymore, about stream of consciousness. He saw it as much more disparate and jumping all over the place and never really reaching a conclusion. Perhaps it's the storyteller in me, but I like some coherence in the narrative as if it's moving in some direction(such as Alabama) even if it takes some other...... Oh, I just saw a blue jay out my window😄

Share this Poem