New Story Page

Return to the new mobile-friendly Literotica story page with font customization!
tagGroup SexRevelations 4

Revelations 4

byFritz©

See Revelations 1 Prologue for background and introductions…

* * * * *

Tonight they started out, as usual, meeting at Terry's apartment. They have a few drinks to lighten up then change clothes. There's a twenty-year age difference between them, but when these two buxom babes decide to really dress up, they look more like sisters. At fifty years old, Barb really gets a kick from that.

It had been an exceptionally hard week for both girls. Terry had a major fight with Jim, her new lover, and Barb was having similar problems with her husband (me). Each couple called for a truce and decided it was better to be apart this weekend. The girls were over anxious and needed to relax. Terry poured them each an extra shot of vodka.

"Let's get out of here, Barb," said Terry, grabbing her purse, and adding, "I know these two bartenders down at the First Chance Lounge. If we play our cards right, we can probably get free drinks!"

"Sounds good to me," replied Barb.

The lounge was mostly empty, when they arrived. The two bartenders, Paul and Sean, were bitching about the lack of business.

"We really do have a shitty location," said Paul.

Sean agreed. Both guys are in their mid-30's and good looking. Paul is tall with sandy hair and a muscular build. Sean is shorter, about Barb's height, thin, but well built.

Sean went on to complain that the bar didn't offer any entertainment. "If ya can't the women in here, no guys will show up either -we need entertainment!"

"How much does it pay?" Terry yelled, as she broke into their conversation.

The girls bellied up to the bar. "Now there's an idea!" Exclaimed Paul.

Sean and Paul recognized Terry. "So, Terry, is this your hot sister you were raving about?"

Barb blushed. "Yeah, this is Barbara, guys." Barb gave them a wink and a big smile.

"So what'll you ladies have?" Asked Sean.

The guys set them each up with the latest crazy shot drink. Terry started to pay. "Hey, drinks are on us," said Paul.

"Especially if you're serious about entertaining!" Added Sean.

"Sure we are!" Barb said with a laugh, "What kind of entertainment do you require sir?" She asked.

The guys looked at each other and smiled. They turned and looked at the girls. "Strippers!" They cried, in unison.

The girls giggled and laughed at the idea. The guys plied them with another round. Terry and Barb were starting to relax with these two hunks. Paul put some bump and grind R&B on the jukebox. Sean commented that the girls were built like two of the best strippers he'd ever seen. Paul agreed and added that the girls were definitely dressed for stripping. Barb started to take offense with that remark.

Sean explained, "No, I mean you're dressed to kill, with plenty of fun layers."

Terry and Barb giggled some more. Terry was on her third shot and had stepped away from the bar. She was swaying slowly to the music with her head back and eyes shut. The place was completely empty now. Paul sauntered over to the front door, pulled the shade and locked the door.

"I can't believe you, Terry!" Said Barb, amazed how drunken Terry was already.

Paul gave Barb another shot and commented on Terry's dancing skills. "Oh, I know she's quite a dancer. Where do you think she learned it?" Said Barb, proudly.

Sean grinned at Barb, and motioned for her to join Terry on the dance floor. "No, I like the bar better," said Barb, as she downed her shot.

She slowly climbed up the bar stool and stepped onto the bar top, high heels and all. Her short skirt quickly rose up to her ass cheeks, when she spread her legs. She spread her legs, bent her knees, and tickled Paul's chin. "Is this what you like?"

The guys got a great shot up her legs and at her pussy. She cupped her hands underneath her 34D's and shook them at Sean. Terry, seeing her older friend getting all the attention, decided to up the ante. She unbuttoned her blouse, slowly until it was completely open. She smashed her huge tits together, bent over and licked her lips.

Barb, not to be outdone, rallied. She unzipped her short skirt and let it fall. She was wearing nothing underneath, but thigh high black hose and a thong. Sean and Paul were drooling and finding it difficult to decide which babe to focus on. Terry realized their predicament and danced over next to the bar.

The music kept playing and the clothes kept falling. Soon the girls were down to heels, thongs and bras. The music changed to a slow romantic ballad that the girls recognized. Barb lowered herself to her knees and bent backwards onto the bar. Terry fed Barb a shot and reached behind her back to undo her bra. Barb pulled it off the rest of the way, and both big tits leaned to either side of her chest. Terry wet her tongue with another shot and licked Barb's nipple with the alcohol.

"They call that drink a 'Blowjob', said Terry.

"It's good, but I prefer the real thing!" Said Barb, winking at Paul.

Terry slowly strutted around to the end of the bar. She did the stool trick and then crawled on the bar down to where Barb lay on her back. She came from behind and over the top of Barb. As the slow music played on, the girls grabbed each other's waist in the 69 position. Barb reached further around Terry and unhooked her white bra.

"Time to show 'em what ya got babe," Barb whispered.

Terry leaned back on her knees with Barb's head at her pussy. She pulled her bra off. The guys gasped.

"Huge, ain't they guys?" Said Barb.

They nodded. Paul unzipped and pulled out his cock, which was a rock hard 9 inches, and started stroking it.

Sean figured, "Oh, what the hell," and whipped his 7 inches out.

Terry teased, "You two guys could put on your own show with those!"

She licked two fingers and let go a long stream of saliva and caught it with her tit. She massaged the spit around her nipple until it got hard. Barb started to finger herself, and did the bent finger, 'come here' motion to Paul.

"So, you think we'd make good strippers?" She asked, taking his cock in her hand.

She didn't wait for an answer and leaned over to suck his rod. Sean was at Barb's feet checking out the blowjob.

"So Sean, do you just like to watch?" Asked Terry.

She bent over Barb and pulled Barb's thong off. She lightly fingered Barb's wet pussy with one hand and grabbed Sean by his wrist and brought him close. She made Sean take her hand's place with his and he started to finger Barb's hot cunt. Terry bent over and kissed him hard and tongue-teased him. She brought his other hand up to one of her big tits. He worked her tits, while she reached down and took hold of his rigid cock.

This was a new experience for Sean. Terry sensed he was coming and jacked him like crazy. Barb was moaning from his finger fucking and Paul's cock pumping in and out of her mouth. Sean unloaded cum all over Terry's hand and broke his kiss with her. He reached over the bar for a towel.

"Here, let me…" he started. Terry stared him straight in the eye and slowly licked the cum off her hand.

"Uumm, tasty," she oozed.

Paul couldn't hold back any longer. Barb was deep-throating him and biting the base of his cock. Terry pulled Sean over again and made him start eating out Barb's pussy. Terry sat proudly on the bar and leaned her huge tits over toward Paul.

"I'm cuming!" He yelled and eased up on his thrusts.

Barb glanced up to see Terry's tits directly above her. She felt Paul's dick about to explode. She whipped it out of her mouth and held it up to Terry's giant jugs. She felt his hot cum pulse through his cock and shoot all over Terry's huge tits. He continued to unload, until he had coated her tits with his cum. Barb sat up and licked up the spent cum, first off of his throbbing cock, then off of Terry's tits.

The girls kissed each other, with cum dripping from their mouths. They turned and looked down at the guys standing next to the bar with their limp dicks.

"Well Barb, said Terry, I think our work is done here."

The girls put themselves back together and headed for the door, when Barb turned. "So boys, did we pass the audition?"

Paul and Sean just smiled shit-eating grins and nodded like their heads were attached to springs.

...continued with Revelations 5

Report Story

byFritz© 0 comments/ 33826 views/ 1 favorites

Share the love

Similar stories

Also in this series

Tags For This Story

Report a Bug

1 Pages:1

Please Rate This Submission:

Please Rate This Submission:

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please wait

Forgot your password?

Please wait

Change picture

Your current user avatar, all sizes:

Default size User Picture  Medium size User Picture  Small size User Picture  Tiny size User Picture

You have a new user avatar waiting for moderation.

Select new user avatar:

   Cancel