New Story Page

Return to the new mobile-friendly Literotica story page with font customization!
tagMatureRevelations 5

Revelations 5

byFritz©

Revelations 1 Prologue for background and introductions...

* * * * *

It was a hot summer's day, and Barb decided to take the day off. She had fulfilled her wifely and motherly requirements for the last couple of months. She felt the need for a day of hooky. She had earned it. After a nice long, warm bath, she put on her long white terrycloth robe, deciding she would dress later. What's the rush, she thought, its just me today. Daytime television was boring, since she hadn't kept up with the soaps for years. She tried relaxing with a book. But, after dozing off several times, opted to take short nap. She lay on the big couch in the living room. Soon she was asleep.

Jim and his younger brother, Tom had been running errands all morning in their pickup and decided to take a break from the heat. Jim knew they were in Barb's neighborhood, and maybe she might be home. Jim had never been to Barb's house. He wasn't expected until later and suspected there was probably no one home. He was supposed to meet Terry there after she got off work. That would be hours from now.

When they arrived, the house seemed vacant. "Man, I can't stand this heat another minute! I'm gonna see if they got beer," said Tom.

"Hey, idiot! You don't know these people. Just wait and I'll see if there's anyone home," said Jim, in his big brother voice.

He left the truck and tried the doorbell. It didn't work, so he knocked -no answer. "I'll check out the backdoor," said Jim.

"Wait up! I'm coming with you," said Tom, jumping out of the pickup.

They tried the back door and it was unlocked. Jim thought that a little strange, but figured maybe Barb left it open for Terry. They both entered through the kitchen. Tom raided the frig and found a couple beers.

"Here dude. I don't think anybody's home," said Tom, tossing Jim a cold one and peering into the dining room. They were both dressed in muscle shirts and had perspired all the way through from the heat.

"Tommy, I just got to take a shower!" Said Jim, dripping on the floor.

Tommy agreed and said he'd wait there for him. Tommy, at 26-years old, was quite a bit younger than Jim, although he bore an uncanny resemblance to him. He stood about 5'10", well built with dark hair and eyes. That's where their similarities end. Tommy's personality was rough and immature, compared to well-mannered, refined Jim. He also had a habit of doing the opposite of whatever Jim asked, as he started nosing around the strange house. He quietly made his way through the dining room and into the front room.

As he poked around, he noticed what looked like a towel hanging over the edge of a huge couch. He went around the side. There was Barb fast asleep. Her terry cloth robe had fallen open and one side of her naked body was entirely exposed.

Wow, this babe has a pretty nice bod; nice ass, big boobs -she's rather hot for an old bitch, he thought. He remained still and watched her sleep. Slowly, he managed to get the rest of her robe to come open. She was now completely nude and Tom was getting a hard on. He heard Jim in the shower upstairs and unzipped his jeans; threw off his soiled muscle shirt and whipped out his cock. He watched her breasts heave with each breath. Her nipples were hard, from being exposed to the air conditioning. As he watched her stir a little, he pumped his dick faster. He generally was not a voyeur, but the moment seized him and he continued to jack off.

He hadn't fucked many women, but he knew how to jack off. He worked his 8-inch cock harder and threw his head up to the ceiling. He bit down on his tongue to keep still, but it was too late. Barb awoke from her nap hearing his jacking off and knew whoever it was could see her face. She decided to play possum and ever so slowly opened her eyes, just enough to make out an image. At her angle lying on the couch she recognized who she thought it was.

Oh my God, it's Jim! She thought. What should I do? Her mind raced. Her young girl friend's lover is checking me out and jacking off. Is it worth stopping him or exciting him? She envisioned his huge cock, she had sucked at the restaurant weeks ago. She remembered his fingers deep inside her pussy. It all became clear, what she had to do.

Barb stirred again in her pretend sleep. She brought her hand up from the couch and rested it on her cunt. The other hand she draped across her tits, until her fingers opened to reveal her nipple. His whacking got louder. She knew her actions had worked. Her fingers moved between her pussy lips and slowly dug in to find her clit. She moved her hand up and down the length of her vagina. Tommy's erection was ready to explode. She dare not open her eyes now. She pinched her nipple and he couldn't hold back any longer.

The jiz shot out of his cock and some of it landed on Barb's big tits and tummy. Tommy practically bit off his tongue, to keep from screaming. She knew her silent lover had totally enjoyed her and she shifted again, so that she plainly showed off her entire cunt from the rear.

"What the fuck are you doing, Tommy?" Jim yelled, from the stairs.

Tommy stood there frozen, with his cock in one hand, wiping the cum off it with his shirt. At that instant, Barb's eyes opened to the shock that her silent lover was not Jim, but some stranger. She quickly covered herself and rose from the couch.

"What the hell is going on?" She screamed.

Looking at Jim, and then at Tommy. She demanded an explanation. Jim came over and slapped Tommy up aside his head and cursed him for taking advantage of such a beautiful woman.

"What kind of pervert are you, anyway?" Jim went on and ranted at Tommy.

"Well she... -she liked it!" Offered Tommy.

"Just get the fuck out of here, idiot!" Said Jim, in disgust.

Jim had Tommy take the truck and leave. He tried to explain to Barb why they were there. Barb realized that they didn't mean any harm. It was just quite a surprise. Jim consoled her and got her a drink, to settle her down. They even laughed about the situation.

"So Barb, what did Tommy mean, when he said you liked it?" Jim asked, smiling.

"It's embarrassing, Jim," she replied.

"Go on," he said.

"I couldn't see your brother completely, and I thought it was you standing over me," she blushed.

"You think I'm perverted enough to stand over a sleeping beauty like yourself and jackoff?" Asked Jim.

She convinced him that she really thought it was he. "So, you were leading Tommy on?" He grinned.

"No, Jim. I thought it was you!" She begged.

"You pretended to be asleep and played with yourself for me," he said sweetly, as he cupped her face with is hands.

He brought his face close to hers and looked her deep in her eyes. "Do you still want to fuck me, Barb?" He whispered.

She was totally off guard and searched his eyes for anything that would save her from saying 'yes'. There was no rescue in his eyes. She could see that this 35-year-old stud wanted her; she wanted, just once, to have his huge cock inside her.

"Yes, fuck me," she admitted and kissed him deep, letting her tongue slide as far as it could in his mouth.

Not a word was spoken, as he bent down and lifted her up. She put her arms around his muscular shoulders and locked her hands behind his neck. She leaned away from him a little, to motion with her eyes. He knew she meant upstairs. He carried her upstairs and down the hall to the bedroom. He lay her down on the bed and took the robe off her. He leaned over the side of the bed and kissed her again. She reached up and undid his belt and pants. His pants dropped to the floor and she reached inside his shorts.

Their kiss became deeper, as he started to finger her wet pussy. She pulled at his shorts and he broke the kiss. He lowered his shorts and there it was. The biggest cock she'd ever seen. She leaned over to him and stuck his half-hard dick in her mouth. It didn't take long before he was ready. He lay down on her gently, and rubbed his hard manhood against her waiting cunt. She dug her nails into his back and tore away his muscle shirt. He reached down and around her ass and lifted her pussy to meet the angle of his dick. She took his cock with both hands and slowly pushed it passed her pussy lips.

Her eyes went shut, and she had a sudden vision of her husband trying to keep his cock hard -trying so hard to please her. She squinted her eyes hard, trying to erase that vision. It wouldn't leave her mind and she started to tear up. Jim could see she was upset.

"Are you OK?" He asked gently.

Barb opened her tear filled eyes, and starred at his. "I need to be fucked, now." She felt her pussy lips widen, as she took his huge cock deeper into her cunt. He felt her vagina walls expand and contract as he filled her up. He moved his cock slowly in and out. She spread her legs even further apart and he pulled her ass up higher. He thrust his dick into her now all the way.

Her vision disappeared and she screamed, in pain and ecstasy, "Fuck me, Fuck me hard. I need that big cock of yours! Fuck my pussy. Yessss!" Her legs wrapped like a vice around his waist. He lifted them both up and down, as he pounded his 10-inch cock into her. Over and over he slammed against her cunt. She thought as though his dick was in her throat.

He turned the two of them over, now with Barb on top. She ground her cunt into his groin, and pressed her clit hard against the base of his rod. He reached up and grabbed her big tits and massaged them hard. She rode his shaft like she hadn't done for years. She came over and over again, but didn't want to let the feeling end.

"Fuck me girl!" Yelled Jim as he watched this mature woman ride his cock for all she was worth.

She felt the warmth of his cum boiling as the base of his dick. She reached behind her ass and felt his balls. She moved front to back, faster and faster, trying to meet his climax.

"Oh God! Fill me up. Cum in me now!" She looked him straight in his eyes.

He flexed the base of cock and felt his hot cum shoot into her cunt. She tightened her vagina, as he started cuming in waves. The tighter she held and pumped, the more he ejaculated into her hole. She felt his hot cum cascade from the top of her cunt, down his dick and ooze out of her pussy. It was more cum than she could hold. That's what she wanted. Her body shuddered as he flexed his meat inside her a few more times, before he went limp.

"Was it as good for you?" She asked, with approving eyes.

"Oh God yes. How do you do that thing with your pussy?" He exclaimed.

"Experience, she continued, there is something to be said for maturity."

"...And for youth?" He asked.

"Fuck yes!" She gasped.

"Barb, is that you? Are you upstairs?" Yelled Terry, from the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh God. Is she here already?" Said Barb, as she answered her and grabbed her robe.

"Think I'll take another shower, if you don't care?" Asked Jim.

"Sure, you can wear this." She threw him a robe and headed down the hall.

Barb met Terry in the living room and confessed she had fucked her boyfriend. Terry seemed OK with the news, and was actually happy for her. "I just have to get out of these clothes," said Terry, with a grin.

"Sure, I'll see you upstairs," said Barb.

Barb mixed some cocktails and brought them up to the bedroom. By the time she got there, Terry had shed all her clothes and was lying in the bed. She patted on the mattress.

"Now Barb, come tell me how it was!"

Barb swung the bedroom door mostly shut, set the drinks down and crawled in bed next to her. Terry reached over and opened Barb's robe. She lightly circled Barb's hard nipples. Terry rolled over on top of her and slid down between her thighs. She parted Barb's pussy lips with her thumbs.

"Just look how wet you are!" Is that some of Jim there?" Terry said smiling.

She knelt over Barb and licked at her pussy. They didn't hear my car pull in the driveway.

End of Revelations...

...continued with 'Afternoon Surprise'

Report Story

byFritz© 0 comments/ 28637 views/ 1 favorites

Share the love

Also in this series

Tags For This Story

Report a Bug

1 Pages:1

Please Rate This Submission:

Please Rate This Submission:

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please wait

Forgot your password?

Please wait

Change picture

Your current user avatar, all sizes:

Default size User Picture  Medium size User Picture  Small size User Picture  Tiny size User Picture

You have a new user avatar waiting for moderation.

Select new user avatar:

   Cancel