Kara, the Jingle Bell Slut

Story Info
Kara submits in a bar surrounded by strangers.
2.1k words
3.99
55.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara had been spending the Christmas holiday in the north Georgia mountains since she was a child. She usually brought her boyfriend, but they had parted ways about six months prior. In her loneliness from the breakup, Kara went online and met Sam.

Sam was a businessman from Texas, as well as a Dom. They had been chatting online for months, and now they decided to meet in real life, at Kara's cabin.

Kara was super nervous. Prior to meeting Sam online in a sex chat, Kara had never explored her submissive side. In fact, Sam had opened up a new world to her, and taking things to the next level both scared her and made her pussy damp.

Kara was a beautiful young woman. She had just turned 26 and she had long, slender legs and a nice plump ass. Her long dark hair fell down her back and she had a cute face with large green eyes and little ears that stuck out a bit, almost like an elf.

She was curvy, with curves in just the right places. Her 36C tits had quarter-sized pink nipples and down below, her pussy was freshly waxed, per Sam's request.

Kara busied herself preparing for Sam's arrival by putting a log on the fire and downing a glass of spiked eggnog to calm her nerves. Then, she began dressing, putting on the outfit Sam had bought for her online.

The panties were red lace, and they were completely see through. The dress was a black party dress with a low cut v in the front, thus permitting her from wearing a bra. The dress also dipped in the back, revealing most of her back and then just covering her ass.

Sam also sent her some lube and some ben wa balls. He told her in his email to lube her pussy, put the balls inside, and then pull on her lace panties.

Kara blushed as she lubed her hole and then slipped the balls inside. These balls had little chimes in them, which she could hear when she pulled up her panties. She would be jingling like a jingle bell every time she moved!

Then, she pulled her party dress on. Looking in the mirror, she knew the outfit left nothing to the imagination. You could see her nipples through the thin fabric as well as the outline of her panties.

The dress was also extremely short, riding up as she walked so that she had to constantly pull it down to preserve her modesty. For the final touch, she slipped on her black, knee-high boots. Kara gazed at her mirrored reflection and realized that she looked like a hooker!

She felt a bit panicky, but then relaxed because she would be at home with Sam, and no one else would see her like this.

Suddenly, Kara heard the lock turn. He was early! The first words she heard heard were, "Come present yourself, my slut." With a pounding heart, Kara went to the door and saw him there.

At six foot four, he towered over her five foot five frame. He was so muscular and handsome in person, he took her breath away.

"You look fantastic, little slut," said her master. "Much too nice to stay in! Grab your coat, let's go out," Sam said.

"But, master," began Kara. Sir cut her off with a slap to her face. She yelped in shock.

He took her face in his hands and said, "Did we not agree you would fully submit this week? If you don't obey, I will leave right now. If I stay, you have already earned a punishment!"

Although Kara was shocked, all she stammered was, "I want to please you, I'll get my coat." Kara quickly grabbed her long white coast and tied it at the waist. Well, at least I can wear this to cover myself while we're out, she thought.

A light dust of snow began falling as she followed her master to the car. He opened the door for her, and her ben wa balls jingled as she sat down. "I hear your balls in your slut hole-good slut," master said with a wink.

They made small talk as they drove down the mountain. Kara asked where they were going and he said, "A surprise outing for the Christmas slut. I want to show you off, not keep you cooped up all week in the cabin."

They came to a stop in front of a dark, dingy mountain bar, nothing more than a hole in the wall. When they walked in, the bar was fairly empty, except for the bartender and two men shooting pool.

They all stared at one another, with the mountain crowd clearly recognizing that Kara and Sam were from out of town. All eyes were on Kara as Sam guided her to the bar.

Sam ordered two beers and two vodka shots and Kara began to sit down. Just as she did, Sam grabbed Kara's wrist and said, "Take your coat off and relax. It's too hot in here to wear that."

Knowing she had no choice, and wanting to please master, she slowly removed her coat while looking down at her feet, hoping the other patrons would not notice her attire. She eased herself onto the bar stool and crossed her legs.

"Have I taught you nothing, Slut Kara," questioned Sam. "Open your legs when you sit. I want you showing off your red holiday panties! Actually, I want you to turn on your stool and face the men playing pool, and open your legs so they can see your panties. I want you to spread your legs wide for them. This is your punishment for not wanting to go out," Sam said with an evil grin.

Kara quickly downed her shot, figuring she could use some more liquid courage. She turned on her stool, leaned her body back on the bar for balance and angled her frame towards the pool players. Slowly, she spread her legs wide. She felt a blush creep over her entire body and felt so ashamed.

In moments, the men shooting pool were looking at her and Sam happily waved them over. The bar tender sauntered over too, interested in this slut who was becoming a spectacle in a small town bar on a slow night.

"What do we got here," asked the first man. He was a stocky guy, with a think southern accent. He had a rebel flag tattoo on his bicep and a ball cap pulled low on his head. He looked at Sam for an answer, just as his redneck friend said, "Wow, you can see her pussy right through her panties!"

"Gentlemen, this is my online slut, Kara," explained Sam. "She is here to entertain you this evening. She loves public humiliation by strangers and will do whatever you say. My only rule is, you can't fuck her."

Kara kept her legs spread and looked down, head hung in shame. Tears started to fall down her eyes. She had discussed with Sam that public humiliation by strangers was a turn on, but had never thought she would actually be in the situation.

"Come on Kara, don't cry. Make these men happy. Stand up and give them a nice Christmas show," said Master Sam.

Kara stood up slowly, wiped her tears and held her head back. She decided to try to preserve what little dignity she had left. However, her ben wa balls started to jingle when she stood up, causing her to flush again in shame. "What was that," asked the stocky man.

"She is wearing pleasure balls in her pussy that have bells inside. When she walks, they stimulate her pussy and jingle," Sam told the patrons. "I've never heard of that," chimed in the bartender. "Have her walk around some and make those balls jingle for us," he said.

"You heard him, Kara," Sam said. Suddenly, he gave her ass a hard smack, which made the balls jingle inside her and all the men laugh. "Walk around and jingle your bells!"

Kara started to walk around the bar, shaking her ass to make the bells ring. The men whooped at her, and then the stocky one complained he couldn't hear enough jingling.

"Get over here, Kara," master yelled. "You need to please these strangers like you please me. They can't hear the Christmas jingle in your pussy loud enough. I want you to do 100 jumping jacks for them so they can hear your holiday bells. In fact, I want them to also see your jiggling tits, so push your dress down and let your jugs out before you start jumping."

Resided to her fate of pleasing these burly mountain men, Kara pulled the top of her dress down and her shapely tits were out on display. To her embarrassment, her nipples stood out hard, revealing to the men that she was turned on.

They all laughed and made comments about her hard nipples. "Gentlemen, Kara is being such a good slut, that I want to give her a present now, before she makes her balls jingle."

Master Sam pulled some nipple clamps out of the breast of his jacket, but they weren't just any clamps-they were holiday clamps. The "chain" attaching the two clamps was actually white Christmas garland with little tiny jingle bells attached. "Would you boys like to put these on her," Sam asked the mountain men.

The men didn't hesitate to grab the clamps, laughing as each one clamped a nipple. The clamps hurt, and Kara bit down on her lip to stifle the pain.

She could see herself in the bar mirror and realized what she was: A decorated slut for the holidays. She looked ridiculous with her nipple garland and the men continued to laugh.

"OK, Kara, jump for us-and count your jumping jacks, we're ready to hear you jingle all the way," crowed Sam.

Kara decided to quickly do the jumping jacks. She counted aloud and her nipple clamped tits bounced up and down, and you could hear the bells sing from her tits and pussy.

When she finished, she was flushed and the men were all stroking their cocks in their jeans. She was hoping they were done and could go home to the safety of the cabin, but she was not that lucky.

"Good job, Jingle Tits," said the bartender. "Now you got all of us hard!"

"Kara, you need to make all these cocks go down. Shame on you for getting all these strangers hard," chided Sam. "Get your dress off, and go lay on your back on the pool table," he told the slut. "Oh, and may as well take your panties off too, after all they are see-though"

The men watched as Kara pulled her dress off and then the little lace panties. She climbed onto the pool table and laid down. Since all modesty was lost, she went ahead and spread her legs, knowing master would make her do it anyway. The four men surrounded her on the table, their bulges evident. Kara's waxed pussy looked delicious and she was glistening in pussy juice down below.

As if in a trance, the men all removed their cocks from their pants. Master Sam brought over a pool cue and handed it to Kara.

"We are going to whack off while you masturbate with this," Sam said. Be sure to jingle all your bells for us, slave." Kara couldn't believe she was going to have to use a pool cue in her pussy while these men jacked off! "Hurry up and get it in," Sam ordered.

Kara placed the cue between her legs, ready for insertion. Then, Sam said, "Don't be a stupid slut, I want you humping the big end of the stick!"

Kara turned the cue around, knowing she was about to stretch and punish her hole for the enjoyment of strangers.

She inserted the bulbous end of the pool stick in her wet pussy and started humping. The men all started whacking their cocks, faster and faster while she humped the pool stick, making her titty and pussy bells jingle for all to hear!

When they came, the men drenched her with cum. Master Sam squirted her face, the bartender and stocky guy covered her tits and the other redneck spewed all over her cunt.

Kara came all over the pool stick, humping like a jingle bell whore. As she came, the men laughed, calling her a slut and chiding her for cumming on a pool stick.

The bartender gave them all rags to clean up. Kara wiped her sweaty, cum drenched body, and then slid on her panties, followed by her party dress and winter coat. Master told her to keep her holiday tit clamps on.

Master Sam threw a $20 on the bar but the bartender insisted it was on the house and told him to bring Kara back anytime.

They exited the bar into the snowy night, Kara's pussy and tits still jingling.