My Secret Service Ch. 02

Story Info
Can I possibly serve both of my married friends?
964 words
4.72
45k
38

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HConway
HConway
193 Followers

I'd been exploring my cocksucking ways with Jen's husband, Jim, for a couple of months when she came on to me during an early morning coffee session beside her pool.

We were shooting the breeze when suddenly, she shuddered and a small "oooh" escaped her lips, perhaps not entirely voluntarily.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"I'm fine," she replied.

"What was that all about, then?"

Jen blushed, the first time I'd ever see her do that. But she didn't want to say.

"It's nothing," she said.

I pushed her, at first because I was worried something was wrong, but as we bickered, more so because I wanted her to give in and tell me.

Finally, and perhaps a bit irritated, she gave in.

"If you really must know, Jim and I had sex before he left for work this morning and a little bit of him just leaked into my panties," she said. "Are you happy now?"

"I didn't mean to pry," I said. "But I've never seen anyone react that way, and I wondered what happened."

We sat in silence for a few moments before I gathered the courage to ask more questions.

"Does it bother you when that happens?" I asked. "Him leaking out of you."

She didn't hesitate.

"No, actually, it turns me on," she said. "It makes me crave some oral pleasure."

"Jim is a lucky man," I said.

"How do you figure?" she asked. "He doesn't know anything about it."

I wasn't sure what to say. But I had to say something.

"You mean he doesn't take care of your, umm, needs?" I asked.

Jen looked at me for a second and then burst out laughing.

"Do you mean, does my husband go down on me after he's cum inside of me? No. He does not."

"Why not?" I asked.

"I wouldn't dare ask," she said. "We don't do a lot of 'mouth stuff.' I guess we'd rather just fuck."

"That's too bad," I said, unsure of what else to say.

But now that the door was open, Jen wasn't going to walk away.

"Have you ever done it? Gone down on someone after you've had an orgasm inside them?"

"Yes, many times," I said. "My ex virtually insisted on it. She liked making me do it, and she liked the way it got her off."

"And you didn't mind?"

"Not at all," I said. "In fact, it because one of my favorite things to do."

I locked eyes with her, and Jen had a funny look on her face. I feared I had said too much. I started to apologize, but she cut me off.

"I asked the question," she said. "And there's nothing to be sorry for."

She squirmed in her seat.

"That's some more she said," flashing me a grin. "I might have to go change my underwear."

Her phone rang. It was Jim. As they talked, I imagined her panties coming down to reveal a well-fucked pussy. My cock stiffened in my pants. Since I was already "cheating" with her husband, could I really find a way to do the same with her?

It seemed farfetched, my brain concluded. My erection disagreed.

When she hung up with her husband, Jen turned her attention to me.

"So, have you ever gone down on someone after they've been with someone else?"

"Not that I know of," I said. "Though with my ex, I guess you never know. But to the best of my knowledge, I've only tasted myself."

"Would you do it?"

"Probably. I would depend on the circumstances. Who was asking, how well I knew the-"

"That's not what I'm asking. Will you eat my pussy? Now. While my husband's cum leaks out?"

I don't think I answered. The next thing I knew, Jen had me by the hand and was guiding me into her living room. Once there, she slipped off her shirt and dropped her shorts to the floor. She was wearing a pink lace bra and a pair of white mesh panties with a satin front panel.

She sat on the edge of the couch, just as her husband had done in my house a few months prior. Without a word, I dropped to my knees and put my face against the damp material between her thighs.

She didn't seem to be interested in my going slow. She lifted her hips and pushed the panties down around her ankles, revealing her wet, open sex.

Taking my cue, I pushed in for a long lick up her slit, taking her her juices and the remnants of her husband's ejaculate into my mouth. She moaned, loudly, and I did it again.

I continued with long, slow licks, letting my tongue slip inside of her in search of more cum, before it pushed on toward her clit. Each time I would repeat it, she would let out a low, guttural moan as I entered her, and a more high-pitched "aaah" as I swiped past her clitoris.

But soon enough, she used her hand to hold me on her most sensitive spot.

"Im close," she said. "Suck me. Oh, suck me and make me cum."

I did as instructed, and it didn't take her long before she was bucking against my face.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yeeeeesssss," she screamed.

As convulsions dampened, I held my position until she pushed me off her sex. As we caught our breath, she began to giggle.

"I can't believe we just did that," she said. "But I'm glad we did. That was the best orgasm I've ever had from oral."

"I hope this won't change things between all of us," I said.

"Well, of course it will," she said. "Now when I want my pussy licked clean, I know who to call."

HConway
HConway
193 Followers