New Story Page

Return to the new mobile-friendly Literotica story page with font customization!

Reality 2

byLilithBathory©

"Yes?" he asked, his voice moving over me like velvet.

"Fuck me!" I was finally able to say. Before I could say anything else Matt moved up my body and slid his hard cock deep into me. I rolled him to the right so that I could ride him. Jeff watched us as we moved together. Matt's hands held my hips tightly and I ran my fingers over his chest. Matt sat up and began to kiss and bite at my neck while his hands moved up my spine. I arched into him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I looked over and saw Jeff slowly stroking his hard cock as he watched me move over his brother.

Matt watched me for a moment longer before he slid me off of his hard shaft. I started to protest, but he covered my mouth with his and kissed me deeply. Matt's fingers tangled in my hair and pulled. I tilted my head back and offered my neck to his exploring mouth. I felt his teeth graze my skin as he kissed and nibbled me. I began returning his kisses until he pulled away from me and gave me a look that was pure erotica. He moved me onto my hands and knees so I was facing Jeff. Matt held my hips tightly as he guided his hard cock back into my pussy.

I arched my neck and felt a deep groan escape my lips. When I opened my lips, something brushed against them. I realized that Jeff was brushing the tip of his dick along my lips. I opened my mouth and allowed Jeff to slide his hard cock into my mouth. I sucked hard on him and allowed my body to be pleasured by both of them at once. Matt's fingers tweaked my nipples and his mouth moved over my neck and back as he fucked me. I could feel Jeff's hands on my face as his cock moved in and out of my mouth.

We moved into s steady rhythm as Matt pounded his cock into me and gripped my hips, his fingers digging into my tender skin. I groaned around Jeff's hard shaft as his fingers tangled in my hair. He gasped loudly and pumped what seemed like gallons of cum down my throat. I eagerly swallowed every drop. I pulled away from Jeff's still hard cock, raising up and leaning my back against Matt's chest.

"I like watching you suck Jeff's cum down your throat!" he whispered in my ear. His lips brushed against my ear as he spoke. His breath was hot on my skin causing a shiver to run up my spine. Matt slid his hand down my stomach to my pussy where he teased my clit. I closed my eyes just as Jeff began watching us. I wanted him to see me cum on Matt's hard cock. I was still enjoying the sensation of Matt sliding his cock in and out of me as he teased my clit when I felt something more. Something brushed against my inner thigh and I felt something hot and wet moving against my nether lips. My eyes flew open and I saw Jeff on his back beneath me as Matt continued to pound into me. Matt's fingers continued to move over my clit as Jeff's tongue teased me. I continued to watch as Jeff's tongue moved up to my clit and over Matt's fingers.

Under my watchful gaze Matt slid his fingers into Jeff mouth where they were sucked clean. The sight of Jeff's full lips wrapped around Matt's fingers was enough to send me over the edge. I came hard on Matt as he continued to move in and out of me. My juices gushed over his cock and onto Jeff's waiting tongue. Jeff lapped at my pussy, drinking in my juices as fast as he could. I felt his tongue moving around the outside of my entrance. I could almost feel Jeff's tongue as it moved from around my entrance to long strokes along Matt's shaft as he moved in and out of me. Matt's body quaked behind me as he enjoyed what was happening to him. I leaned forward a little and wrapped my fingers around the length of Jeff's cock, jacking him off slowly.

Matt very slowly pulled out of my pussy, but left his hands on my hips, "oh god Jeff!" He groaned. "Suck my cock!" Hearing those words come from Matt's mouth sent another powerful orgasm through my body. I groaned loudly as my juices spilled from my pussy again. I felt fingers enter me and looked over my shoulder to see Matt grinning at me, his eyes full of lust. I started to pull away from him so I could watch Jeff deep throat Matt, but he stopped me with the grip of his hand. I groaned deeply as Matt entered me again, his thrusts were deep and fast.

Again his voice was raspy as he spoke, "That's it Jeff, suck my balls!" Matt pushed his cock deep into me. I felt his hot cum and a loud groan filled the room. I shuddered as I came with him. Matt kept his hard cock buried deep in my cunt as the last of his cum emptied into me. I remained still as he pulled out of me and I started to pull away.

A loud gasp escaped my lips when Jeff's hands held my hips and he began to use his tongue to probe my inner depths. It didn't take me long to realized he was drinking the mixture of my juices and Matt's cum out of my pussy. Once again another orgasm ripped through my body. My inner walls tried to clutch at Jeff's probing tongue, but he was moving too fast, teasing me. Finally I had to pull away from him just so I could regain my breath. I rolled onto my back and tried to calm my breathing.

I wasn't sure where this relationship was going to go next, but so far I certainly liked the ride.

Report Story

byLilithBathory© 0 comments/ 51777 views/ 2 favorites

Share the love

Report a Bug

Previous
2 Pages:12

Please Rate This Submission:

Please Rate This Submission:

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please wait
Recent
Comments
by Anonymous

If the above comment contains any ads, links, or breaks Literotica rules, please report it.

There are no recent comments  - Click here to add a comment to this story

Add a
Comment

Post a public comment on this submission (click here to send private anonymous feedback to the author instead).

Post comment as (click to select):

Refresh ImageYou may also listen to a recording of the characters.

Preview comment

Forgot your password?

Please wait

Change picture

Your current user avatar, all sizes:

Default size User Picture  Medium size User Picture  Small size User Picture  Tiny size User Picture

You have a new user avatar waiting for moderation.

Select new user avatar:

   Cancel