Vixxen Ch. 01: Beginning

Story Info
An 18 year old girl, seduced by her stepdad.
10.6k words
3.84
73.6k
50

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story involves sexual relations between close relational but not actual incest sex. It also involves prostitution and some fairly roughly depicted sexual events.

If you do not enjoy stories of this sort, I suggest that you move on.

Thanks go out to David for the editing help :)

*

When she was less than a year old, Vixxen's life began to follow a dark and weaving road of tragedy. Her father was a Marine and was killed in combat when she was less than a year old; she never met him.

Her mother mourned him but moved on in time. She married again a few years later to a respected church leader named Michael. Her mother gave birth to Vixxen when she was just eighteen and married her stepdad when she was just twenty-one. Her new husband was in his mid-thirties. Tragedy struck a second time not long after her marriage when Vixxen's mother was killed in a car accident late one night. Instead of abandoning her, her stepdad decided to raise her as his own.

A tall black man, with receding hair and an expanding waist, her stepdad tried to raise her right and stayed after her, trying to keep her in church, watching her grades in school and trying to keep her with the right crowd in school, with a parent's normal degree of failures and successes. She never really took to the church life her family had practiced, instead -finding comfort in the company of her friends and with her stepdad when he was around outside of work and church. Life continued in this way throughout much of her young life.

Over time her stepdad began to drink heavily, often to the point of passing out. He also began bringing women home for sex while Vixxen was home. He was not successful in finding love, but he did manage to find comfort in his bed with them. Vixxen knew some of them came from church, and one was a school friend's married mom. However, she did as she was told and said nothing when she saw them come and go. That her stepdad didn't apply the beliefs he professed in church to his life further separated her from anything church-related. He didn't seem to mean it and none of the women from church seemed to mean it, either. As a result, religion became something that she just couldn't put any trust in.

As she grew up, Vixxen's body noticeably began to develop. Active in school athletics, her body developed very good muscle tone and her legs and ass remained firm, her stomach flat and her arms and back muscles strong. Her breasts started filling out as well and remained perky because of her strong back muscles even though they eventually filled out to a full 36 C. However, her stepdad would never allow clothing which was revealing, so most who knew her couldn't tell just how beautiful her body had become by the time she was eighteen. But her stepdad sure knew. He would repeatedly talk to her about her weight, as she was 5'10" and about 130 pounds. She was hardly fat as she had genetics on her side and good muscle mass but she became self-conscious about her form throughout much of her adult life because of it.

. .

She dated often but not consistently with one guy and usually with guys her age. She fooled around some, but she only allowed most of the guys to play with her breasts and gave her fair share of handjobs and blowjobs. Once she did go all the way and she insisted that the guy pull out before he came, which he did, happily cumming on her breasts and face and feeling like a porn star. However, what he did made her feel used and degraded. She didn't allow him a chance to do it again. For what was normal in the town she lived in, actually Vixxen was not very promiscuous; at least, not compared to her friends who, in her eyes, acted like complete whores.

When she was in her senior year and, just after her eighteenth birthday, the anniversaries of the deaths of her parents, both in the month of September, approached. This is when the third tragedy struck and the story begins:

========================================================

Her stepdad had been drinking more and more heavily. One night he found Vixxen in the living room more depressed than usual and crying. He brought a bottle and sat beside her hugging her and telling her it would be alright. He knew she would get this way around the time her parents had died. She didn't remember them at all and felt their loss strongly. She knew when they had died and she felt depressed and lost for much of September. Her friends still had their mothers and fathers so she knew what she had lost.

Throughout the evening, he listened to her talk about her regret at not remembering her parents and he comforted her as they shared his whiskey. She didn't hold her alcohol well and she, eventually fell asleep on the sofa. Her stepdad knew how her body had filled out, and remembering her mother's beauty, could barely contain himself at the sight of her developing beauty. He had watched her grow in beauty over the years and had wondered if this would be possible after she was of legal age.

Her breasts were straining against the tank top she was in, and he felt her up as she slept, gently squeezing her firm young breasts. He wondered how deeply she was asleep and if she would wake up. Her breasts felt very nice to the touch. He wanted more.

He carried Vixxen to her small room and undressed her. Noticing she was not wearing a bra and that she was wearing thong underwear, he became more strongly aroused and he molested. In her alcohol-induced sleep, Vixxen did not stir. Her stepdad was at this point fifty-one years old, and he could not resist Vixxen's eighteen-year-old body, it felt so good to the touch. She was as beautiful as her mother, perhaps more so, and was far sexier than any of the women he fooled around with now.

He started by squeezing her beautiful ebony breasts, the best he had seen in his life. S he did not stir, but her nipples did and were growing as he leaned down and sucked on them. Even in his drunken and horny state, he remembered he had raised this girl since she was young as his daughter. He called her his baby girl, and she called him daddy, but as he sucked on her breasts that was lost on him.

He spread her legs, moved her underwear to the side and tasted her pussy. It tasted delicious and smelled wonderful as well. Vixxen's step-dad ate her pussy for quite some time. He had not had such a lovely young woman in many years and her young pussy tasted better to him than any dessert he had ever had. Vixxen's breathing changed as her body reacted to what he was doing and even in her passed out state, she squirmed and began sweating.

As he ate her out, he played with her breasts and her nipples. He wondered what she would do if she woke up right now. Would she hit him? Would she fuck him? He took his tongue out of her pussy and looked at her. She showed no signs of waking; he could probably do anything he wanted.

He wanted to do more. He rose up and admired her nearly naked form. He had to have more. He wanted to put his cock in her - he had to have her. Vixxen's stepdad dropped his pants and rubbed his semi-erect cock along her body. He rubbed it on her breasts and on her lips. He wasn't getting fully erect and cursed his case of whiskey dick but, even now, when not fully erect, his cock was a good eight inches, over ten inches at full size. He was a well-endowed man and he knew it.

He rubbed his black cock along her boobs and her face and gently put the tip in her mouth as he jerked off over the girl he knew as his daughter. As he became hard, he rubbed himself on her face, spreading his precum on her cheek and lips. When he got close to finishing, he rubbed the tip of his cock and put his finger in Vixxen's mouth, then gently opened it. God, he couldn't wait to put his cock in that beautiful mouth. He was sure one day he would see her sucking him off.

He put his cock in her mouth, not worried about the consequences, he didn't think she would wake up anyway but at this point, he didn't care. He turned her head for better access and put more of his cock in her mouth as he began to cum. As he orgasmed, he jerked his cock more slowly, admiring her beauty as he dribbled his cum into her mouth. Even in her passed out state she reacted, making an odd face and swallowing his cum instinctively. He kept going until he was spent and he noticed her tongue had oddly come out and cleaned her lip as if she had spilled some ketchup on her lip. Her tongue had touched the tip of his cock and it was a thrilled him, imagining her actually blowing him. But that would not be tonight.

He did not regret what he had done to the young woman who called him Dad and clothed himself and grabbed a tissue to clean his cum off of her face, the bit that had not stayed in her mouth. He took a last look at her almost naked body and went off to bed. He could not remember seeing anything more beautiful in his life. He was going to find ways to do that again, and he was going to do it as often as he could. He was going to fuck her and he was going to fuck her beautiful ass. He was going to find a way to make it happen.

When she work up the next morning, she was in her bed topless and wearing only a thong. She remembed little of the night before but she dressed this way for bed most of the time. She remembered drinking whiskey and had a bitter but familiar taste in her mouth. She knew she hadn't brushed her teeth, so she chalked it up to too much drinking and, as she showered and dressed, hoped she had not made a fool of herself.

When Vixxen saw her stepdad much later that day, he looked hungover, a pretty common thing, and he looked like he was taking it poorly. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and a hug and thanked him for spending time with her the night before. He smiled, gave her a long hug and a kiss on the forehead before she left.

Her stepdad had been planning how he might fuck her and wasted no time setting his plan into motion. He called and said he was bringing dinner home and brought wine with it. He started serving alcohol in some form with every dinner. They shared all sorts of alcohol - beer, wine, and occasionally whiskey. He started getting more friendly during these times - more touching, embracing often, more kisses on the cheek, and he started giving her pecks on the lips. Their conversations even started to get flirtatious.

Vixxen's stepdad continued to give her alcohol, and now sometimes shared a joint with her. Marijuana was easy to come by and they would pass a joint between them when her stepdad lit one up.

He would make jokes about her breasts when she was only wearing a tank top and no bra, commenting that, as he was already drinking, he wasn't sure what her 36c breasts would drive him to He got to the point of making jokes about jerking off before he would go to bed. "Babygirl, I might just think of those tits when I jerk it tonight." He did this with a devious smile, followed usually by a quick peck on the lips and a firm hug.

Vixxen thought this was an odd development, being far more sexual in nature, but she knew her stepdad was lonely and drunk. She started occasionally jokingly asking if he needed a few minutes alone to work it out the bulge in his pants. From time to time he was wearing only boxer shorts.

Vixxen had known him as her dad even if they were not blood-related. She could not miss, however, the rather large bulge he often had in his pants. She had seen dick before with boyfriends, having given plenty of handjobs and a good number of blowjobs, but her stepdad obviously had more down there than she had seen before.

They became more and more comfortable with each other. As they shared a bathroom in the small house they lived in, Vixxen's step-dad made sure that "accidents" happened with nudity, and that they happened more and more often. He made sure the lock on the bathroom door would never work again and began walking in on her in the shower, stopping to look before saying something about her body and what it did to him. He got a lot of good looks at her body, and he wanted to fuck her even harder, every time he saw her body. She walked in on him jacking off all the time, it seemed - in the shower, in his room and on the sofa in the living room. Seeing him with his long black cock in his hands, sometimes catching him in the act of cumming, Vixxen would jokingly tell her stepdad, "Don't you ever put that thing away old man?"

"Whatever baby girl," Her stepdad replied once when she walked in on him in his bedroom jerking his cock. "I see you with your tits out all the time." When he noticed her eyes linger on his cock, he decided to take a chance. "Help me out her Vixxen, I haven't seen a woman topless in a long time while I do this." He slowly stroked his cock as he continued, "I just want to see your tits while I finish."

"Dad," Vixxen started, confused by the request and hesitant.

"It isn't about you," her stepdad interrupted her by saying. "This is just a need I have. You have seen me, I have seen you, there doesn't need to be any big deal."

They had just finished dinner and had split a six-pack of beer and shared a joint, so Vixxen was more than a little buzzed. She had seen his cock a lot lately; it had started to feel normal. She knew he had seen her naked plenty of times lately; that had started to feel normal as well. This was weird, but a lot had been weird lately. At least there wouldn't be any touching. "OK dad," Vixxen said in a slurred voice, pulling off her shirt and sitting next to her him topless putting her full 36c breasts on display. She felt a little self-conscious with him staring at her while jacking off and covered herself up a little, although she could only cover her nipples due to the healthy size of her breasts.

"Lay back Vixxen, let me get a good look at you," her stepdad suggested, guiding her back onto his bed. He then had her use her arms to push her boobs together for him. "There we go, give me something nice to look at." Stoned and a little drunk this felt pretty good to Vixxen, she felt beautiful, it was good to feel wanted. "He had been good to her," she thought. "He had looked after her after her mom died and hadn't ever asked for much from her. This was not too much to ask," she thought to herself; but her mind was clouded by marijuana and alcohol.

He stared at her tits as he jerked off, and fuck they were amazing. They were firm, getting bigger by the week, and with very nice looking nipples. He was close to getting what he wanted, he knew it.

He got close to her on the bed and started jerking his big hard dick. He had it pointing right at her face as he jerked it. Vixxen couldn't look away from the massive cock in her face, the male genitalia wasn't something she considered nice to look at, but she couldn't look away from this one. His eyes were fixed on Vixxen's boobs. While she had been looking at his cock, she now closed her eyes. His lingering and hungry stare embarrassed her.

Vixxen's stepdad felt himself getting close and pointed his cock away from her face, not wanting to ruin this before he could get what he wanted and started to spray his cum on her tits.

She heard her stepdad grunt and felt his cum start to land on her breasts. Vixxen opened her eyes and saw a large amount of cum spurting out of the large cock before her and felt the sticky heat of it as it landed on her breasts.

Vixxen had seen cum before numerous times with boyfriends, on her hand and once in her mouth. She had even ended up with some on her face after fucking a guy. But this was different. There was a lot more of it, and this was a lot more personal.

She saw that her stepdad had his cock right next to her boobs, with a little bit left on the tip. Her stepdad smiled and then wiped the tip of his cock on her nipple, rubbing off the last of his cum. "Thank you, Vixxen, I really needed this." He gave her a peck on the lips. Hovering very close to her mouth he said, "You are the best step-daughter an old man could hope for." He then stepped back, enjoying the mess he had made on her tits, and then went to shower and clean up.

"Wait!" she shouted as she heard the shower start, "What the fuck am I supposed to do with all of this cum?" There was no answer. Vixxen sat up but his cum started to pool on her and run down her chest. She didn't want a bigger mess and ended up using her shirt to clean his cum off of her boobs, chest, and stomach. She only realized later, when doing her laundry, that her shirt was now basically ruined.

She hadn't bothered with a shirt, still topless when she passed her stepdad headed to the shower, just taking a clean thong into the bathroom to change into after her shower. In the mirror she saw one drop of cum still on her chin. "Fuck! That was too close." she thought. She wiped it off with her finger and stared at the small amount of semen, she was tempted to see what it tasted like, but instead, she wiped it on a towel and got into the shower to clean up.

Vixxen's stepdad drank a lot; it was probably why they remained so poor. This meant he could hold his alcohol, while Vixxen, on the other hand, struggled with more than a couple of drinks. Soon she was usually drinking three beers after school and at least one shot of whiskey at dinner. The marijuana eventually became a daily thing as well, but a young girl with two dead parents and a dead brother and depression issues was not one to argue against marijuana and alcohol.

It became more and more common for them to start drinking as soon as she got home from school. Vixxen became less worried about nudity. She was topless a lot more often and it became common for her to lay down on his bed for him to jerk off. She enjoyed being topless and found walking around in just a thong much more comfortable. Vixxen ended up spending a lot of her time home in this manner of dress, even during the day.

The requests from her stepdad to jack off on her became more common. He would jerk off on her breasts, and sometimes he asked to jerk off on her ass or on her feet for some reason.

Soon, at least once per day that he came to her with his cock out - in her room, on the sofa, on his bed. Eventually, he just asked her to kneel in front of him. When she was kneeling before him, he was pointing his cock at her mouth more than her tits but he never made contact with her face, pointing his cock at her tits when he came. Eventually, this became a part of Vixxen's routine.

When Vixxen watched her stepdad jack off in front of her, she got a close look at the head of his cock, as it would be a few inches from her face. This was an odd feeling for her; she knew it wasn't normal, but, for some reason, it started to turn her on. Vixxen started to imagine that it made contact with her mouth and that she tasted it or that her stepdad accidentally came on her face. As much as she did not enjoy the one time a guy came on her face, she was somewhat excited by the possibility of her stepdad doing it. She knew what they were doing was wrong, but maybe that was why she was starting to enjoy it. At first, she did it in service to her stepdad, but she was starting to enjoy the experience. Not that she was looking forward to it but she no longer found herself worrying that he might come around the corner with his cock out again

As odd as it would seem under normal circumstances, Vixxen came to think of having her stepdad's cum on her as a normal thing. She got used to cleaning it off her and even wondered if what she heard about the benefits of semen on a woman's skin was true.

A few months had passed since she turned eighteen and he finally made his move. Vixxen's stepdad got out an old photo album and went through pictures of her mom and dad and her brother. He knew what he was doing and soon Vixxen became depressed and began crying on his shoulder. Emotion caused vulnerability, and he would provide the comfort she needed soon enough.