Lovely Linda's Back Door

Story Info
Mature lady gives 18 yr old guy an anal treat.
2.2k words
4.51
140.4k
68

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers

**Another lesson from Lovely Linda**

How lucky can a guy get? He spends his first 18 years flying under the radar, average guy leading an average life. Then an angel comes into his life and it will never be the same again. Thankfully!

My name is Tim Johnson, and I was that average guy. I was 5'11" and 155 pounds, brown hair and blue eyes. Not bad looking, fairly witty, decent at sports but nothing exceptional. I was working for a construction company as a gopher/office assistant/laborer back in the 70's while in high school. It was my senior year and I was trying to feel like a man since turning 18 a few months earlier. Unfortunately, being a virgin did not help that feeling.

Then Linda Spineli came into my life. She worked as the secretary at the construction company and was the most beautiful woman I ever met. Linda was 32, black hair, eyes so dark they looked black, with the body of Venus with arms! She was tall for a woman, about 5'8" and 130 pounds. I loved how we always looked eye to eye because of the heels she constantly wore. She had large breasts, a slim waist, and full hips and ass. She looked like a taller Annette Funicello.

We had a good, though professional relationship until the day of the company Christmas party. That was the day Linda took my virginity and made me a man! She was between boyfriends and I was not dating anyone either, so we started what is now known as a "friends with benefits" relationship. Oh, the things she taught me!

Our relationship had to be kept secret for obvious reasons, but I think it's okay to share now.

We had been having sex when we could (2 or 3 times a week) for about a month when this event happened. Linda had shown me many different positions and the nuances of giving and receiving oral but anal was something I only dreamed of.

It was a Saturday night and I had just arrived for an authentic Italian dinner, with a bottle of red in hand (drinking age was 18 then). Linda opened the bottle to breath as she finished cooking. The smells of the dinner and her perfume as she kissed me hello were intoxicating. As we talked over dinner, I still wondered what this beautiful mature woman was doing here with me! I could easily fall in love with her but knew that was forbidden.

After dinner, we were relaxing with another glass of wine when Linda suggested a swim in her pool. "I didn't bring a suit," I said.

I blushed at my stupidity as Linda giggled and started to remove her clothes. Quickly stripping, I followed her out to the pool. Luckily it was heated because even this far south the evenings can get cool. I marveled at her beauty as I watched her enter the water as if in slow motion. She swam over to me as I joined her in the warm water.

Her body seemed weightless in the water as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me lightly. Her full breasts and hard nipples pushed into my chest as my cock started fill with blood. Her soft, full lips parted as she kissed me harder. Her mouth tasting lightly of wine and garlic, was the perfect dessert. My hands cupped the luscious globes of her ass to support her as she moaned into my mouth.

Linda broke our embrace and swam away, as we splashed and frolicked in the water. Our kisses and caresses becoming more frequent as our passion grew. As I cornered her in the shallow end, my hands were drawn to her large breasts. The sag caused by their size just made them more perfect in my eyes. She had just a hint of a tan line with her naturally olive skin tone.

"Mmmmmm," Linda moaned as I fondled and kissed them. Her nipples were long and full in her excitement.

I backed her up to the side of the pool and lifted her to sit on the edge. As my lips descended down her belly, I again wondered what this sophisticated, gorgeous lady was doing here with me. Her abdomen was flat but soft like a woman should be. I kissed and licked my way down to her pubic mound, covered in black, curly hair. It was curly but not kinky. Soft and full but trimmed so it did not peek out of her panties or bikini. Perfect, in my eyes.

Kissing that lovely mound and licking her thighs, trying to build the tension was a pleasure for both of us. Over the past month, I had become quite good at eating this sweet pussy. Her scent and taste drove my passions to extreme heights!

"Please stop teasing me," begged Linda.

Waiting no longer, I lightly licked from the bottom of her wet pussy to her clit. Linda's moans became louder and I was thankful for the privacy fence and distance to her neighbor's house. I feasted on her pussy, sticking my tongue as far inside as possible and drawing out her delicious nectar. Linda's climax approached as I started to lightly lick her clit.

"Oh yes, right there sweetie. Ohhh fuuuck," moaned Linda! She grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her pussy as she bucked her hips. I tried to follow her moving clit as she came hard, coating my face in her juices.

As Linda recovered from her orgasm, I cleaned up her copious juices with my tongue. Linda pulled her legs up so her cheeks opened and said, "Clean my rosebud too, baby. I got my juices everywhere!"

I had never thought to tongue someone's ass before but this was my dream woman. She could ask me to do anything and I would do it gladly! I found it exciting to do this for her and found the taste to be quite pleasant. "I cleaned myself out for you sweetie. I wanted to share something new with you. Go ahead, push your tongue in," moaned Linda.

I continued to tongue her ass, getting bolder and more comfortable by the minute. I was starting to really enjoy this!

Linda then said, "Let's go into the bedroom, it will be more comfortable."

Hand in hand we walked, naked, into her bedroom. Linda had me lie on the bed and kneeled between my legs. She grabbed my cock and started to stroke it. As always, she made my 6" cock feel like steel with her touch (as I said, an average guy). "Did you like licking my ass baby," she asked as she stroked?

I replied, "It was strange at first but I got quite into it after a while!"

"It felt really good, I love to have my ass tongued. I want to do some other butt stuff tonight, are you okay with that," Linda asked?

I looked in her eyes and said, "You know I would do anything to please you Linda."

She smiled brightly and then took my hard cock into her mouth, licking around the head with her long tongue. The pleasure was intense as she bobbed her head up and down. The speed of her movements increased as she took more of my cock into her mouth. I could feel the head at the entrance to her throat as her lips caressed the base. She moaned, causing wonderful vibrations that excited me further. She squeezed my balls with her left hand as her lips flew up and down my cock.

"I'm cumming," I screamed!

Linda pulled back so that just the head was in her mouth and jacked the base with her right hand. Her left hand still squeezing my balls seemed to force the cum out of my balls to flow through my shaft. I felt my cum shoot out as Linda swallowed every drop! She licked her lips and said, "Mmmmmm."

I was never sure if she just liked the taste of my cum or if she just wanted to take the edge off, so I would last longer the next time. Both?

We lay down together, breathing hard and snuggling. I could taste my cum in her mouth as we kissed. This had stopped bothering me a while ago. I figured if she gave me that pleasure, the least I could do is kiss her and share it with her. We caressed each other as we recovered from our climaxes and just enjoyed a quiet moment before more activities began.

"Baby, will you massage me for a while," Linda asked?

Looking on her nightstand, I saw some massage oil. My cock nestled in her crack as I straddled her ass and started to massage her neck. I felt her muscles relax as I worked my way down to her shoulders and back. Adding more oil, I worked the muscles of her lower back.

"Move lower and massage my ass, sweetie," Linda said. Her bubble butt was surpassed only by her tits in loveliness, and I took my time exploring every inch of it. My fingers seemed drawn to her crack and they were encouraged by Linda's moans.

I circled her crinkled hole with my index finger and got a louder moan from Linda. "Oh yes! Add some more oil and ease your finger in my hole Timmy," begged Linda.

She was tense and tight at first but loosened up gradually as my index finger slid in to the first knuckle. I added even more massage oil and pretty soon my finger slid in and out easily. "Add some more oil and ease a second finger in. Go slow, baby," Linda instructed.

As I gently fucked her ass with two fingers, Linda brought her knees under her until she was on her hands and knees. I worked more oil in her ass and wiggled my fingers around. Linda again moaned and started to push back on my fingers. I increased the pace and force of my finger strokes, bringing Linda even more pleasure.

"Okay sweetie, I'm ready. Lube up that hard cock and fuck my ass! Please start slow, then increase the pace and force," Linda panted.

I got on my knees behind her and added plenty of oil to my dick. Then I slowly tried to ease my dick into her tight hole. It took a bit of pressure but the head finally slid in! It was so different from how her pussy felt. I added more oil and gently eased more of my cock in. Her muscles finally relaxed a bit and I slid my shaft all the way in.

Linda gasped, "Wait a second sweetie, let me get used to it for a minute." I kept my cock still and just enjoyed the feel of her ass surrounding my cock. Another milestone achieved in my sexual education!

As I felt her muscles relax fully, I started to saw my dick in and out of her ass. My pace increased as Linda moaned again in pleasure. "I'm ready Timmy, fuck my ass hard! Fuck it like my pussy," she cried.

The first time we had sex, I learned Linda liked to be spanked. Especially when I took her doggy style. So I spanked her right cheek lightly with my right hand. "Yes," Linda cried! So I started to spank her harder, alternating cheeks. I thought she would buck me off as she fucked her ass on my steel hard cock!

I actually just stayed still while she fucked me, occasionally slapping her ass to spur her on. She reached between her legs and played with her clit for additional pleasure. She became a wild woman as her orgasm approached! I think the only thing that kept me from coming was the wonder of watching her lose control like this.

"Oooohhaaahh," screamed Linda as she came hard! It almost sounded like wounded animal.

I finally could take no more and grabbed Linda's hips and fucked her ass as hard as I could! My hips were almost a blur as my cock pistoned in and out. "I'm cuuummiinng," I bellowed! I almost blacked out as my orgasm hit. It was so pleasurable, it bordered on pain!

We finally just collapsed into a heaving, sweaty, heap together on her bed. It took several minutes for our breathing to slow enough to talk. "Oh my god, Linda, that was incredible," I exclaimed!

"For me too baby," Linda replied.

We cuddled together a while longer, then took a shower to clean up. After washing each other and drying off, we got back in bed. Both tired but still horny, Linda sucked me to hardness again. Being 18 definitely had it's advantages! We had slow, loving missionary sex as we enjoyed winding down a bit from an intense evening.

I loved to look into the depths of her dark eyes as I slowly stroked into her soft pussy. I nuzzled her neck and tits as our pleasure built. We both had nice but less intense climaxes as we kissed and talked.

"Thank you again Linda, this was an incredible evening," I said.

Linda replied, "It was definitely my pleasure. I love showing you new things. By the way, have I ever mentioned my friend Sarah...?"

**Let me know if you would like to read about the night Linda introduced me to her friend Sarah**

TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers