One Is Good, Two Are Better Ch. 02

Story Info
We both enjoy my wife.
1.6k words
4.4
61.9k
14

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
376 Followers

I had to grin like a Cheshire cat as I entered our bedroom. Neither Mac nor Rose could have stopped what they were doing at that exact moment. Mac, with my wife straddling his pulsing cock, couldn’t have, and neither could Rose. Their pleasure was too intense. Mac was buried to the hilt in Rose’ pussy, intent on filling her with his cum amid Rose’ sighs of pure pleasure. His field of vision was narrowed by his concentration on her full breasts and his own need to thrust harder. With her legs straddling his body, Rose drove her hips down against his thrusts, trying to force him deeper into the depths of her pleasure pit. She saw me from the corner of her eye, but couldn’t have cared less that I was watching her fucking our friend. She leaned forward until her breasts were brushing his face and I saw him take one and pull her down until he could suck the nipple of that lovely orb into his mouth. Mac’s hands were on her lovely, heart shaped ass, pulling it down hard as his hips buck, driving his dick into her cunt as deep as he could get it.

I waited, patiently, as Mac finished delivering his load into Rose’ pussy and her body began to relax from her series of orgasmic tremors. They both were languidly recovering from that high, and Rose was again sitting bolt upright with his cock still buried in her clutching cunt, when I cleared my throat and Mac realized there had been an audience for their fun.

A look of horror crossed his face. He stared at me in shock before he started trying to talk while attempting to push an uncooperative Rose off to the side, away from me. It was made difficult by the fact he was still buried in her cunt. Rose was smiling. She knew what she expected to hear from me.

“Earl, I….I…”

“Don’t.” I told him gently, waving my hand as though to protest his words. Smiling, I told him, “You don’t need to say anything. I’ve been after Rose for months now, telling her that I wanted to see another man fuck her, and we had already agreed that it should be you. I had a pretty good idea this could be the day when she showed me what she intended to wear while you were working. You’d have to be as cold as a sphinx not to have wanted to screw her, so it was just a matter of waiting until all the pieces fell into place. I was just lucky enough to finish working early today and wander in to this.”

I was walking across the bedroom to the far side of the bed where Rose now lay, smiling contentedly as I finished my little speech. Mac’s cock had shriveled and now lay across his thigh, still oozing the baby-making semen with which he had filled my wife. Rose, at his side, reached over and gave it a gentle squeeze as I sat down on the edge of the bed, next to her.

“Was it as good as you hoped?” I asked her, still smiling.

“It was perfect,” she replied slowly with a salacious grin of her own. She turned her head and looked at the still slightly shaken Mac. “And how about you, Mac? Did you enjoy that?”

I could have predicted the answer. Mac was anything but a fool. He assured her that it had been as delightful for him as it had been for her. I knew the attraction was there and had been just too tempting to pass up. I could see his cock stirring once again under the warmth of her hand.

“Looks like he might be thinking that a tad more might be in order,” I told Rose as I began taking off my shoes.

“M-m-m, could be,” Rose nodded, turning on her side and facing her lover who still lay on his back. “How about it, big boy, are you game for some more fun?”

Mac obviously didn’t know what to say, but when I stood and began taking off my trousers, I think he began to accept the idea I wasn’t complaining. I was taking my shirt off while Rose cuddled closer to him and gave him a lingering, sensuous kiss, letting one breast slide over his perspiration slicked chest as she slid higher to let her lips close on his. Her upper leg slid over his thigh until her knee was just below his slowly growing cock. He started to pull her over his body until she pressed him back down and said softly, “Not yet, you have to share this time.”

I was ready by the time Rose had Mac back in the mood. Now naked, I slid into the bed behind her as Rose took his cock in hand. Mac got the idea and turned on his side facing her as she pointed his now aroused cock at her pussy lips. I got a good view of it pressing between those engorged, reddened lips as he pulled her closer to him. I watched the bulbous head make its way into her vagina. It went in easily; sliding on the bed of cum, filling her until only his balls were left pressed tightly against her perineum. I suggested he pull partially out of her before I used three fingers to take the still warm cum leaking onto her thigh to coat the head of my cock and another dollop or two more to spread around and within her tiny rosebud. The best lubrication available made it slide in enough to allow her asshole to dilate as it was filled with my cock. What I had seen and the pre-cum coating of my cock head helped me to press it home and I began slowly working it into my wife’s ass.

She groaned softly as I worked it deeper into her and pressed her hips toward Mac’s cock, until he too was pressing into her from the other side. I felt the fantastic sensation of his cock working it’s own magic on the other side of that thin membrane as Rose’ hips shuttled back and forth trying to escape the imminent threat only to impale her on the opposite side. Finally, with a shiver of delight and a deep groan she confirmed what we all already knew.

“Oh, I’m so full! Hold still for a moment and let me get used to this.” Even as she complained, I felt her hips moving back and forth taking everything we had given her and slowly beginning to let the muscles expand to make it easier for her to accept.

“Wow! It feels like I have a baseball bat up my pussy and my ass,” she giggled as her hips moved slowly back and forth, gaining momentum as the muscles stretched to accommodate the total diameter filling her.

Our legs were in a tangle as we rode her back and forth for the next hour or so. I found myself clutching Rose’ tits, holding them to Mac’s mouth as she found a new delight. I already knew how tightly her ass could clinch my cock as I fucked her from that side as we had done before, but I couldn’t believe how fantastic it felt to feel her vaginal muscles rippling up and down Mac’s slow moving dick as I fucked her ass.

“Oh, damn, why haven’t we thought of this before,” Rose squealed with joy as her fourth orgasm approached. She clutched Mac’s head tightly to her breast as she grunted her way through the first of a series of tremors that only seemed to intensify. She was panting hard when simultaneously Mac said softly, “I can’t hold it anymore, she’s making me cum.”

That was enough to set me off and soon all three of us were jerking and thrusting hard, battering Rose between us as we filled each of her orifices with hard jets of hot cum. Soon it was flowing over our bodies in small rivers to pool beneath us where our frantic fucking motions turned it into a white froth.

It was harder finding something to say after that first experience. I retired to the guest bedroom for a shower while Rose and Mac used the one in the master bedroom. We were all clothed and at least somewhat rested when we found ourselves on the patio an hour later.

Mac and Rose were in chairs next to each other, holding hands, when I joined them. Mac spoke first.

“Earl, I never expected anything like that, but I’m certainly glad that you and Rose decided I should be her partner for something that beautiful.”

I noticed that Rose gave his hand a squeeze as I responded.

“Mac, it isn’t something that everyone would give to a friend, and I have to admit I didn’t know if Rose would let you do her at first, but she’s the one you should be thanking for the pleasure, not me.” I smiled as I watched Mac kiss Rose softly before I continued. “I also don’t know if it will happen again. That’s up to her, but I can tell you from my point of view that joining the two of you in bed, or even just watching her enjoying a good fucking was the highlight of my year.”

Rose flushed, but added, “And I can tell you that I’ve never had anything quite that exciting happen to me before until now. I just hope you two guys will think about it some more and decide how you feel, because I would love to do it again with either or both of you.”

oldfogey
oldfogey
376 Followers