When The Sun Goes Down 4-4-04

Poem Info
294 words
2.1k
00
Poem does not have any tags
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When The Sun Goes Down  4-4-04

  Your touch is so gentle and smooth.  How I yearn for you to hold me close and not let me go.  Your body feels like the other puzzle piece that fits with mine.  I like how our bodies flow with the movement and have that rhythmic beat when we have sex.  Your lips feel right on mine, the soft sensual touch you place your tongue on my neck... nipples... and then on my clit.  I love looking into your deepest darkest emotions you are holding back from me.  I know somewhere in your emotions you feel a little something towards me.
    You made me feel so comfortable, secure, happy, and gave me a new insight that MR. Right might be out there still and I should not give up on men just yet.
    I love the way you listen to me, and when you feel comfortable enough you share some of your life experiences with me.  Each night I was with you I got more involved with you on all levels.  I felt myself liking you more than a fling.  I kepy telling myself too bad I did not meet you in a different time in my life or in a another life.
    I will miss your touch, kisses, your naked body cuddled with mine, your cum inside me, the noises you make when you let go, the feeling of you filling up inside me, the look in your eyes and when our eyes interlock. I am going to miss everything about you.  You are a great man with a big heart.
     I will always remember our nights together.  I will not forget you or your "looks". When the sun goes down I will remember our nights together in a place that we never imagined meeting at.

Share this Poem