Stress-Busting My Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife continues to enjoy being sexed up.
2.7k words
4.15
51.5k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, hold on a minute – I know it took like forever for me to publish this third part. Thank you for all the praises you threw at my first two submissions. There's actually a third, a fourth and a fifth part. And all of them remain true stories, they really happened between me and my wife. So to Stress-Busting My Wife Parts 1 and 2 readers and to those who sent me email with such positive feedback, thanks and here's the third part:

My wife Ayee through the years that we've toyed with the idea of her being sexed up by another guy has remained very open to further adventures. She does not ask for it every day, gosh not even every month or every quarter. In fact the last time it happened was more than a year ago from the date of this submission, and it started with a trip to a highland part of the Asian country in which we live.

It was one of those 10 hour drives that just bore people to the max. Ayee would alternate the driving chore with me. She'd go 1 hour every time I'd complete a 3-hour journey. We wanted a break, and it was a long weekend and was a perfect time for such break. Along the way, she kept telling me how she explosive she imagines our lovemaking to be and I would occasionally feel up her pantyless crotch and pinch her nipples once in a while. If you read the first two parts of our Stress-Busting story, you'd know by know she's one of those gifted with such a terrific body, a perfect pair of high breasts with nipples perpetually pointing upwards (34C), legs that need million-dollar insurance, exquisitely pretty face and yes, the sweetest cunt that's always trimmed. All of this in a 5 ft 4 in package that weighs just a little over a hundred pounds!

While driving on a remote stretch of the highway, we came across a truck of soldiers apparently moving from one military camp to another. Ayee dared me if I would let her do something naughty. She said she wanted to flash her breasts to those bored soldiers, and would like to see their reaction. The thought excited me and I told her she should do whatever she feels like. She said I should drive faster such that the car is close enough for the soldiers to get a good view of us. I drove close enough without compromising safety, but surely near enough for them to see my wife. At this point, Ayee reached for a spare shirt in the rear seat of the car and pretended that she needed to change clothes. Then with one swift stroke, she took off her tank top and because she's not fond of wearing bra, her supple breasts were exposed under the glaring heat of the sun and in full view of the truckload of soldiers.

One of the soldiers apparently tapped his comrades and pointed towards our car. Before we knew it, all of their eyes were glued to us. I looked sideways at my wife and saw her wearing dark sunglasses, which at least lets her maintain some anonymity. She was taking so slow putting on her new blouse. She even paused to ask me if I like the color of her spare blouse and to prolong the excitement, I told her no, she should wearing something pastel to help deflect the summer heat.

She then decided not to put on her spare blouse, which meant she was exposed all the more. She didn't try to cover her breasts, one thing I admire about her showing off – she does it so confidently and almost nonchalantly.

Then she reached for another bag in the rear seat of the car and found a new tank top. Before putting it on, she decided to comb her hair and put on a clip, which raised her arms and exposed her firm breasts all the more. It was taking her forever to put on her clip, and when she finally had it in place, she decided to take a bottle of mineral water, which again raised her arms and revealed her hardened nipples all the more. The soldiers were now fixated upon her. One of them started to unzip his pants and was apparently pulling out his cock. He was making a hand sign telling us to pull over then pointed at his cock with his left hand and to my wife with his right hand. Ayee was ignoring all those hand signals, and proceeded to finally wear the new tank top.

Afterward, she told me she had enough for now and that I should overtake. The huge truck of course was no match to the speed of our SUV, and so I pulled away. I could see the disappointed look on the faces of the soldiers. Wanting to find out how my wife responded to the whole thing, I reached between her legs and felt her dripping wet. That's all I needed to feel to confirm she was awfully excited by the whole thing.

I asked her if she is up to much more than just flashing her breasts to helpless soldiers. She asked what I had in mind. Knowing she was wearing such very short skirt and have no panties, I decided to pull over the nearby gas station to refill the tank. I told Ayee to spread her legs apart such that her shaved cunt cheeks can be viewed from outside the window of the car. Then I rolled down halfway the tinted window on her side, and the gas boy approached us. I told him to fill my tank up, but purposely talked to him through Ayee's window. At first he didn't seem to notice my wife but when I rolled down the windows some more, he couldn't help but notice her bare legs. Tentatively stealing glances at my wife's legs, I decided to get off the car and pretend I was checking something in the rear compartment. I stood behind the car where I can actually see my wife pretending to be asleep and the gas boy now leaning towards her window. Then he stood up close near the side mirrors where I know he can get a good view of my wife's spread legs. He tried to look where I was and I kept my head low pretending I was fixing stuffs in the spare tire case of the SUV. It then made him more daring, he decided to stick his head closer to the window, almost sticking his face inside. My wife was motionless, she was playing her part to the hilt. This went on for almost a minute then the gas pump stopped and the gas boy stepped away from the car. I paid the bill and sped off. Ayee told me that she did see through her very dark shades how the gasoline guy was staring at her. She decided to pretend that she was moving her body while sleeping and spread her legs some more, giving him not just a view of her cunt cheeks, but of her wet crack as well.

I asked why she did that, and she said she actually find the gasoline guy cute. I asked her if she wanted us to drive back so she can do her naughty stuff some more and I heard her make an approving sound. I came out with an excuse that the car needed water in the radiator, so I drove back to a smiling gasoline boy.

He immediately ran to the side of our car where Ayee was seated and asked if there's anything else we needed. I told him the car needed water, so he went to the water storage area and came back with a hose. While pouring water, I asked him about directions to the certain town we were going to (I knew the way, of course!). He tried his best to explain it to me but I kept looking and sounding as if I don't comprehend at all. Eventually he offered to ride with us so he can help us navigate, and that anyway he's off for the day. I then told him I'll ask my wife if that's ok, then I went to Ayee and told her the gasoline guy was to join us in the car. She smiled but asked me "are you sure you don't mind honey?" I smiled back and told the guy to get done with the water and hop in.

While driving, I had a small talk with the guy. He's 20 years old, and works as a part-time gasoline attendant in the day and gym instructor at night in the nearby health and fitness center. No wonder he had a fairly muscular built. He said he lives with his grandmother and could not afford college. When we made it to the town, the sun was almost out for the day so I decided to invite him to join us for dinner. He initially declined but I insisted. It was a quick dinner during which my wife kept leaning forward to serve both of us food and show her cleavage in the process. This gas boy named Jay just couldn't resist anymore and finally blurted out the words "you are very beautiful, madam." My wife smiled and thanked him. Before long, dinner was over and we headed for the hotel, with Jay again helping us navigate.

The hotel was fully booked and could only accommodate us the next day. It was the only hotel in the 50-mile stretch, and I didn't want to drive any further. Ayee too said she wanted to rest of the night. Jay offered us his place which he shares with his grandma, he said it's not that comfortable like a hotel but has one big bed that we can use through tomorrow morning. I looked at my wife and she said it was up to me. I told Jay it might be too much bother, but eventually gave in because it was still better than sleeping in the car in the middle of a remote town not necessarily known for its safety at night.

The place Jay calls home was a sprawling structure called a nipa hut, a typical rural house in Asia. He showed us the room where we can stay after he introduced us to his grandma who was just too happy to accommodate us. She even brought out hot ginger ale for us to drink. Jay brought out apparently newly washed blankets from a wooden box by the bedside. He pointed us to the bathroom as well, which was just three steps away from the bedroom and has no door! His grandma left and went to the other room, which was at the lower level of where our room was which is elevated like a mezzanine.

Jay left us for a minute which gave me time to talk to my wife. I asked what she has in mind and she said she's actually too tired to do anything but would like to be served and pleased. I told her all she has to do it lie down, be naked and I will take care of the rest. She hugged me and kissed my lips with a very wet mouth. I asked if she's going to draw some limitations, she said she wants to orgasm before sleeping, whatever it takes, and that she's been horny throughout our drive and was just about ready to burst. I told her to take a quick shower then head for bed.

When we were both settled in bed, I called Jay and asked what time should we hit the road the next day. He said he gets up at 5 o'clock every morning and that if we didn't mind, he could wake us up too. I said it was kind of him, and thanked him for his generosity. I also asked him if he wanted some beer, I have a few cans in the back of the car. He said sure and before we knew it, we were downing beers can after can, a few feet away from my wife who pretended she was trying to make a sleep.

After three cans for each of us, the place was all quiet. I moved closer to my wife and kissed her face. I reached under her blanket, and the motion I created was obvious to Jay that I was touching her breasts. Ayee didn't move. I told Jay I saw him staring heavily at my wife in the gas station, he said who wouldn't?!

I gestured for him to move near the bed, and he did just that, not doing anything, just looking at my wife, breathing heavily I could hear. I decided to lift Ayee's blanket from her feet up, exposing her legs. Then I kissed and licked her breasts, hoping Jay would know what to do next. My wife moaned softly. Jay took off his shirt. I saw him hold my wife's two feet with his hands to spread them gently. Then without asking for permission, he slipped his head inside the portion of the blanket that still covers my wife's thighs. I decided to remove the blanket some more, leaving only my wife's upper torso covered. I saw Jay dive between Ayee's legs. He was hungry. In the dim light of the room, I could see his tongue darting on Ayee's clit. He was not content. He decided to spread her legs wider and lifted her knees above the bed, making Ayee more accessible. I kept licking Ayee's breasts while looking at Jay.

Ayee was ecstatic. She kept making whispered noises of pleasure to my ears while I suck her breasts very gently, with my one hand caressing her hair. Jay lifted his face from my wife's cunt, and I saw his face from his nose down his jaw the glistening juices of my wife mixed with his saliva. He spoke so mildly, almost beggingly "sir, can I put my finger inside ma'm?" I nodded and he proceeded to lick his finger and started playing with my wife's clit. He kept doing those light touches on her clit until he decided to aim his longest finger for my wife's hole. Ayee anticipated by spreading her legs a bit more, and moaned a bit louder. Jay sank his finger in her, slowly, almost reverently. He was taking his time. He was looking at my wife while he was doing it. He then started moving faster. My wife kept moaning as softly as she could. I stopped licking her breasts and instead chose to watch while I play with her nipples in my hands. Jay stopped fingering her, only to lick the finger that just came out of my wife's cunt. "Oh so sweet sir, you're a lucky man!" Jay spoke those words as if he's the luckiest guy tonight.

At this point I decided to step away from my wife, after whispering to her "you're on your own now my love." Ayee nodded. Jay saw me moving away but not out of the room. He immediately moved to the side of my wife's body and went for her breasts. He lapped them. He wasn't so polite this time. He licked and sucked and bit her nipples. Ayee moved her hips at Jay's fingers. I moved closer to see how her cunt was doing, and saw the Jay actually had two of his thick fingers inside her. Jay kept attacking her nipples with his mouth and her cunt with his fingers. Ayee made her usual pre-orgasm sound and breathing. I knew she was close. Jay somehow instinctively knew it too.

He stopped licking her breasts and went back to my wife's fingered cunt. He spread the flat area of his tongue right on top of my wife's shaved cunt, briskly mapping her clit. He would lift his tongue briefly off her clit and all the time create such a thick string of film made up of my wife's juice and his saliva. Just 10 to 12 of such tongue strokes from Jay's mouth and his relentless fingering made Ayee explode, trying to suppress her moan. She flooded Jay's finger and mouth with her very white juices, held his head harder towards her clit, and came on fire. It was a long orgasm. She kept cumming even after Jay stopped licking her. He didn't stop finger her though, which made Ayee kept pumping at his finger.

(to be continued...)