Seducing My Lonely Cousin

Story Info
He watches hiscousin in the bath.
1k words
3.7
221.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chan69
chan69
17 Followers

I was staying alone in the city for my higher studies. I was staying in a small flat, in the same building where my cousin sister lived with her husband and newborn baby. I used to visit them almost everyday and we were very close.

My brother-in-law was looking for a job in US and finally he got it. He had to leave immediately but my cousin had to stay back with the baby, as she could only go after six months. I promised my brother in law to take care of them in his absence. My college used to start late in the day and I would be free in the mornings. My cousin asked me to come in every morning so that I could look after the baby while she took a bath.

Things were going smoothly for a couple of days. Then, one day while strolling through their house, as the baby was asleep, I noticed that the bathroom door had a gap in the wood through which I could see inside. I came close and stood transfixed when I saw my beautiful and sexy cousin completely naked and having a bath. She was very fair and had a figure to die for. She had very firm boobs with no hint of sag. Her nipples were erect and pinkish brown in color. She had a perfectly flat stomach and a small bush of hairs on her cunt. She had well rounded and firm but slightly large buttocks. Her skin was unblemished and she had shoulder length hair and full and rosy lips. As the bathroom was very small, she was very close to the door and I could almost touch her. I watched her till she finished her bath and then moved away. This became a habit with me and I looked forward to my morning duty everyday.

After watching her having a bath for a few days, I realized that certain changes had happened. She was spending more time in the bathroom. From her expressions it seemed that she was enjoying the feel of water on her naked body. She was messaging her boobs more and also occasionally rubbing her cunt, which she never used to do earlier.

I realized that she was feeling horny and missing her husband. I thought this was perhaps the right time to have a go at her. To judge her reaction, I deliberately bumped on the bathroom door a couple of times. She must have realized that I was watching her, as I was the only one in the house. But she gave no reaction later, so I assumed it she was open minded enough to accept it.

Then I made a plan to bring out things in the open. She used to visit my flat occasionally. On one of her visits she found a bunch of porn pictures on my table, which I had put deliberately for her to find. As she was going through them, I said, "You can take them with you to see at leisure."

"OK!" she said and went off. I had judged the time when she would have some leisure moments from her routine and went at that time. And there she was sitting at the table and looking at the pictures. I went behind her and started rubbing her shoulders.

"How do you find them?" I asked.

"Oh! They are interesting", she said.

Then I said, "I always wanted to know whether our Indian girls have the same figures like these foreigners?"

"Why? You have not seen any girl?" she asked.

"I never got a chance" I lied.

"Liar! You have been watching me for quite some time while I was bathing!" she said mischievously and added, "How do you find me?"

"Oh! You are great." I gathered some courage and asked, "Now that you know, can I see you naked?"

She thought for a moment and said, "Well, you can but you will have to remove your clothes too, so that I will not feel shy."

That was just the thing I wanted.

So we moved to her bedroom. I removed my clothing in a jiffy and stood watching her. She eyed my body and started removing her clothes slowly. One by one the clothes fell away and finally she stood there, completely naked and looking damn sexy. I was transfixed by looking at such a beautiful body so near.

I stammered, "Can I touch you?"

She just nodded. I went near her and placed both my hands on her breasts. Her skin was very smooth and cool to touch. I started caressing slowly. She closed her eyes and started enjoying. I kneaded the nipples in my fingers, very gently. They puckered and stood erect. She was getting hot. I took one of the nipples in my mouth and sucked on it. Then I took the other one in the mouth. Then I kissed her in the fold below the breasts. She liked it very much and started moaning. I kissed her everywhere on the stomach and moved down to her pubic area. She had a small but neatly trimmed bush of hairs. I nuzzled with my nose and she squirmed. I caressed her there with my hand and slowly inserted my fingers.

"OH!" she exclaimed and opened her legs to give me room. I fingerfucked her for few moments and she got really excited.

I stood up and led her to the bed. I made her lie down and started kissing her everywhere from her head to the toes.

She was fully aroused and exclaimed, "Come on! I can't wait any longer!"

I then mounted her and inserted my cock slowly into her love hole. Once I was fully inside, I started rhythmic pumping and she responded eagerly. I kept on banging and in a few minutes she was completely out of her mind. She dug her nails in my back and started crying out, as she could no longer hold herself. And in a few moments we climaxed almost at the same instant. We then held each other and slept peacefully, all spent up.

She later told me that I had satisfied her completely and she felt wonderful after a long time. We continued our relationship till the time she was in India. Nowadays, whenever she visits India, we keep some time for each other, to renew our relationship and remember the old days!

chan69
chan69
17 Followers