Chloe & Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
She tells mom how she got pregnant.
2.1k words
3.42
177.8k
20

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
843 Followers

This is inspired by the great story "Letters to Mother" by LKWRITER. The following are letters from a different daughter to a different mom. Also inspired by CDE.

Dear Mom,

You have the most outrageously sexy ideas! No other girl has such a clever, wonderful mom as you. You are right, of course. It's not just that I need more hard nasty sex than Sidney can give me; I need a baby. After all, I'm almost seventeen! That explains why I am so constantly horny and unsatisfied, even after Sidney does manage to "do me." (That and his 7" dick. Pue-ney!) Maybe he suspected something and that is why he didn't pressure me for sex while we were dating. I know, I know. You TOLD me to try him out and to bring a pregnant belly to the altar, but I still had some of those "good girl" notions about being a virgin when we married.

But that was then. Sidney had his chance. Even though he hasn't been fucking me more than once a day since we married (Can you believe it?), that ought to have been enough. If he didn't get me pregnant in these first three months, there must be something wrong with him. Thank goodness I have Martin and Darrell living next door who have been keeping my gears oiled recently. And Sidney took it like a wimp, just as you predicted. They can do the job. I was so silly to make those two beautiful black studs wear condoms when they were fucking me silly during my fertile period last month. I guess I COULD keep that up, knowing that I'd miscalculate sooner or later. Especially since they fill me sooo full of cum and men, like they just have to be super virile. But I'm going to follow your example instead.

I just can't understand how I could have failed to notice until you pointed it out that none of us kids look anything like each other or like Daddy either, except for Arthur Jr. We really believed that story about your being of "mixed racial" descent. *giggle* None of us thought it strange that I have long straight blonde hair, Leon has kinky black hair, Shawna is a redhead with all those cute freckles, Mei-li's and Shie-li's eyes ARE sort of slanted, and that Antonio's skin is that delicious golden brown color, almost as dark as Leon's. I think it is sooo cool the way, after me, you started naming each of my brothers and sisters after their father. That explains why the little girls have those funny names, Darrelette, Reggiena, and Luthera. Too bad you didn't call me Rodha. That Rod sounds like one incredible stud!

Now that you explain it, I can also understand why little Artie is not as big and handsome and smart and athletic as our other brothers are. He just takes after Daddy too much. I don't know if I'd go so far as you in saying you regret letting Daddy get you pregnant with him, (he's a cute little runt) but I agree that you should NEVER get that drunk again when no one is around but Daddy. Not that it is an issue now that you use him exclusively for mouth worship and clean-up detail. You are so right; there is nothing quite like the orgasms you get from having your loving, faithful husband with his face between your thighs sucking a well-hung lover's come from your pussy.

I'm going to tell Sidney about our plan tonight. That should give him about ten days to decide if he wants to be there when our first baby is conceived. So far he hasn't wanted to watch me with Martin and Darrell, although I have told him they don't mind. But this would be different. This is the child he is going to be rearing, whose diapers he'll be changing, who he will be rocking to sleep at night while I'm out partying. I don't see how a good daddy can NOT want to be there to see his sexy young wife getting knocked up for the first time.

Love,

Chloe

========================

Dear Mom,

Just as you guessed, Sidney gave in and agreed to be there for the "big day." That was about the only thing that went according to plan, however. I can see now that I should have informed Darrell and Martin in advance that I intended them to get me pregnant that weekend. They should have known, though, that something was up when I wouldn't let either of them fuck me on Thursday or Friday. I wanted their balls full to the brim with wigglers. When Sidney and I showed up there on Saturday afternoon and I told them what I was there for, their jaws just dropped. It was sooo funny. Well, Sidney didn't think it was funny, but you would have.

I had to explain to the guys a couple of times that I was fertile those days and that I wanted to fuck without protection all weekend so one of them would put a beautiful black baby in my belly. Sidney nodded dutifully when they asked to make sure that he would assume all the duties of being the daddy and not ask them for any financial support. (With the trust fund that Sidney's father has established for each of his grandchildren, that's hardly and issue. I understand now why you agreed to me marrying Sidney, in spite of what you guessed about his, er, performance.) I even told them that I had talked this over with my Mom and that you were behind me 100% and that you had done the same thing to Daddy. (Then it was Sidney's turn to gape. He had never realized that, except for the twins, no two of your eight kids have the same father.)

Well, Darrell and Martin were a little taken aback, although the bulge in each of their pants told me they liked the plan. They kept talking around the idea; it DID take a little getting to use to. And they actually came up with a flaw in my scheme. I had figured that I'd just I'd just get in bed with them and let them take turns fucking me as always. I knew that with all the hot potent sperm they'd pump into my little pussy that weekend, I couldn't keep from getting pregnant.

It was Darrell that pointed out that if they both fucked me, I wouldn't know who the father of my baby was. I hadn't thought about that. They are both so strong and good looking that I didn't really care. Either of them would make a beautiful baby in me that Sidney and I could be proud of, or at least I could. But Martin supported his roommate on this and said that the baby deserved to know who his or her father was. Moreover, he pointed out that THEY would want to know as well.

I was crushed to think that I had not taken their feelings into consideration. I had just assumed that any man or any two men would jump at the chance to impregnate a sexy young woman like me. I sort of hung my head in shame and was about to take Sidney and go home. Sidney looked happy for the first time that day as he chimed in to agree that it wasn't right for a woman to have a baby and not be able to name the father. He even brought up some legal stuff about it complicating the inheritance.

I had started to turn for the door, already foreseeing a miserable life of maybe two or three children if Sidney got really lucky. I would not be able to stay pregnant virtually all the time the way you did when I was little or to stride around in public pushing a stroller with one child, nursing infant in my arms, while obviously pregnant with another one. I was almost in tears.

Suddenly Martin spoke up and said he had an idea. He would volunteer to wear a condom that weekend and until it was confirmed I was pregnant so that we could all be sure that the baby was Darrell's. Well that perked me up. My pussy let down another little gush to think about a man as good looking as Darrell pushing his big black cock into me and flooding my fertile womb with his thick baby-making come over and over.

But then Darrell said no; it shouldn't be that way and my hopes of getting a beautiful back baby in me that weekend fell again. Darrell said that it was Martin's apartment, HE was just sharing, and that HE would wear the condom and Martin should be the one to put a baby in me. Well you'd better believe that wet my panties again, or it would have if I'd been wearing any. Martin is just as tall and ruggedly handsome as Darrell and his cock is, if anything, even bigger. There was no way I could get fucked over and over with that beautiful babymaker and not get a bun in the oven. I was overjoyed.

But then Martin and Darrell got into one of those "guy thing" arguments, that Martin should do it because of the time that so and so, no that Darrell should get to do me because of this and that. Apparently they had been friends a long time because they got totally caught up in reliving incidents of saving each other's asses on hunting trips and at ball games. Each was trying to persuade the other that he should be the one to wear the condom that week.

Well Sidney was starting to look a little hopeful again and I was starting to despair that neither of these overly-chivalrous hunks would fuck a baby into me, when I came up with an idea myself. I made them stop arguing and listen to me. I said that if they had done as I originally suggested each would have had a 50-50 chance of knocking me up, right? They agreed but started back on "the baby needs to know his father" routine until I shushed them. I said we could have a coin toss just like in a football kickoff. Only this would be for a "fuckoff." The "winner" would get to have me bareback for a week and the "looser" would wear the condom. To make it fair, Sidney could be the referee. Sidney didn't like that, but Martin and Darrell did.

I went on to point out that once I was pregnant they could both have me without a condom. I also told them that they'd better start eating right and working out more vigorously to get in shape because if I was anything like you, Mom, I was likely to become a sex maniac once all those pregnant hormones got loose in my body. That brought a grin to their faces and made Sidney moan. Then I said, just like in the second half in football, as soon as I could fuck again after the baby was born, the "looser" of the toss could start doing me bareback and the "winner" would wear condom until I was pregnant a second time.

Well, both Darrell and Martin had to agree that was fair. Sidney sputtered something about that meaning that I was going to be pregnant not once but twice with another man's baby, but I pointed out that that was going to happen anyway. I had decided to have a big family and since he was unable to help me I would get my lovers to do the job for him. Even Sidney had to agree that Martin and Darrell were fine specimens and true gentlemen.

It was sooo funny to see Martin and Darrell get into the coin toss idea. They shook hands with each other and then shook hands with Sidney and faced off on each side of him on that little crouch like ball players do. Sidney used one of the new $1.00 coins, the one with Shag-a-Whoever, the Indian woman who got pregnant with Lewis or Clark's baby, I can never keep them straight. I suggested that they call "tails" not "heads" since the winner would be getting my tail and the looser would just get head. Everybody but Sidney thought that was hilarious. I felt like someone should sing the "Star Spangled Banner."

Sorry this is getting so long, Mom. I'll have to tell you about your daughter's first breeding in the next letter.


Love,

Chloe

Comments, please to
Homer Vargas

vargas111
vargas111
843 Followers