Miki Lee 01: KPOPpa!!!

Story Info
Miki Lee has been hacked. Her world was about to get better.
4.1k words
4.55
13.6k
23
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,872 Followers

Miki Lee presented herself as any normal nineteen-year-old girl. Graduating from High School and taking the year off before any college plans seemed refreshing. Living under her father's roof made life simpler and he was anything but overbearing toward her decision. She was all he had in the world so it made perfect sense to hang on to her as long as he could. Not only did it help her financially speaking but it kept her father company after her mother had passed away from breast cancer two years ago. They were both still recovering from that loss. Maybe Miki was clingy just like her dad.

Culture clash here in America didn't help. Korean born on her father's side, meeting her mom on a business trip to Seoul back in the day. Her mother working for a software manufacturer, Helena Kovacs at the time met Daniel Lee at a restaurant and was immediately smitten. Within a year of keeping in touch Daniel was in the United States and a father. The rest was Daniel playing daycare and home-schooling Miki during her younger years. Once she reached her high school term, they let her go to public schools for interaction. Hot girl with zero communication skills she struggled until discovering boys and their anatomy. Curiosity skilled the cat they say. At the start of her junior year Helena fell sick and boom gone just that quickly. It made an EMT father wonder if his career choice meant anything. Life was downhill from there.

Her grades good there would be no issue going to college, but the grief and pressures of life led Miki down a different path. Sex became an addiction, more teasing guys and girls alike in most cases, but those Tender hookups were definitely adding scratch marks to their backs. This was her way of processing the loss.

Her father unaware of her meets with people simply thought her out with friends. If she had any of those that might be legit. Imaginary friends became her scapegoat creating fake IDs for her cell and computer just to throw off her dad's suspicion. Not that she was a bad person she simply didn't want her dad to be ashamed of her. No job she was a slacker but kept active just so that he didn't worry. Daniel truthfully didn't object he loved supporting his baby girl. Helena leaving them a nice home that insurance paid off, a pair of worthy cars, and enough cash to stay afloat at tax time. Daniel drove an ambulance as an EMT to add to their bank account. Life was simple enough. If only Miki Lee could stop thinking about sex. OnlyFans, became an obsession! Just starting out she didn't even have a real photographer. Selfies were not creating any huge wealth of greedy pervs.

Her goal was out there but without any serious bites. She wanted to be a model. Her portfolio was blessed with a bounty of beautiful poses in various fashions which she added to her site but those were nothing all that sexy. Sending out her portfolio to studios had come back with far too many rejections. Her dad didn't even know of these attempts let alone what OnlyFans was all about. Nothing was stepping up to the plate. She couldn't understand why, she was drop dead gorgeous. She needed nudes that was all there was to it. Not just random guys with a cellphone camera or an amateur either, but affording a professional was pretty much impossible.

Coming from a Hungarian heritage on Helena's side, her features and skin were flawless. Add in her natural Korean influence around her eyes and lips she was alluring without effort. Her build insanely perfect even without working out. DNA had been good to her, height 5'4, weighing in at 115 pounds. Mocha colored skin accented her shoulder length black hair. Big brown eyes drew a crowd of zombies fumbling to walk by and not get lost in them.

Her tits firm and perky at all times were certainly a highlight to capture a guy's imagination. Rarely a bra worn only added to their playfulness. A heart shaped ass curved brilliantly in all of the right recesses was religiously gawked at by preying fiends every time she walked by, especially in tattered booty shorts, cheeks bobbing, proof of no panties. Long silky legs carried her along. She knew she had it all together physically, yet she felt very alone and unwanted. Impossible, right? Tender should set her straight when she had over 2000 slobbering hunks hoping for Asian cuisine. Namely her!

All the wrong people wanted her for certain. Gangbangers and trouble. She was better than that. San Diego California had its share of handsome studs and hard body beauties to pick from but her gentle insecurities of personal worth always prevented any true relationship. To be honest a mate was the furthest thing from her objective. Her father kept her civil luckily, even though her lust for life made her skip certain brain cells that maintained said normalcy.

Being out of school and no work left Miki a few unexpected options. While her father was at work as an Ambulance driver late at night, Miki discovered the darker corners of the internet. At first it began as chat rooms, then she ventured out to webcam technology. She felt that her beauty might be discovered to entice her portfolio chances. That and to seek out a photographer worthy of her time. More often than not those would be shutterbugs were asking for sex in exchange for photos that still weren't the quality she sought. Summed up she was discovered by every pervert out there. Something she laughed about each night. Sadly, she had become one herself. Cam whore to be precise.

This night Miki Lee wore only a thin white t-shirt with the San Diego Chargers logo on it. Sitting in the dark basking in the glow of her computer monitor she chose to merely surf chat rooms and jam out to BTS and Blackpink her two favorite KPOP bands. To avoid being overwhelmed she blocked all incoming requests from other men. So, she thought. Miki this night would be caught off guard. And how!

"What the heck?" A box popped up on her monitor forcing her to raise an eyebrow and check her settings. "How are you getting past me, Lukas411?" She frowned and attempted to delete him and block it. Yet time after time this person slipped through. Finally, she read the message to help understand the why and why nots.

"Good evening, Miki Lee. Please do not continue trying to block me. It will fail every time. Just so you know, I am not the enemy. I merely want to talk."

She shivered at the tone as it went through her brain before typing, "How do you know my name?"

Incoming! "I know everything there is to know about you. EVERYTHING! Don't panic. I swear to you, Miki, I mean you no harm."

"Everything about me?" Temptation great she had to know, "Like what?"

"Father Daniel works at Bayside General as an EMT. Mother, Helena, deceased. I'm sorry for your loss by the way. Your dog Pepper was put to sleep three months ago due to canine leukemia. You graduated from Clinton-Bosworth High School last year with an 8.2 grade point average. Should I go on?"

Terrified yet curious she types, "Public record. Easy to locate. Who is this? Is Lukas your real name?"

"Perhaps, perhaps not. Time will tell. Correct you are there are public records for all of that which are easily accessed. I'll continue. You want to be a model. You have a well-prepared portfolio by the way. I especially loved the slinky red dress. It accents your skin tone perfectly. You should wear it more often. Of course, less is even better. When you wear those scissor-cut shorts that show off your inner thighs and butt cheeks you really get noticed."

"How can he know I wear those." As she comprehends how he could know her daily attire her eyes bulge, "I faxed that portfolio to thirty different agencies. Again, that's easy to access online. That or you work for one of those agencies."

"No. Agency, yes. Hardly fashion though. At one time that is. About me another day. Let us continue. Your favorite color is Lavender. The first book you read was Interview with a Vampire by Anne Rice. Your father used to read you a children's book called Curious George before bed. You often wore a pair of Scooby Doo pajamas until you outgrew them." Her eyes bulge as more and more factual info is revealed.

"You were in a stage play of The Little Mermaid at age 9 through a local theater, seeing as you were home schooled. All thanks to your mother's friend Denise Cromwell. You were a seashell. You should have been Ariel. Money bought that role to a girl by the name of Violet. Violet is a junkie now by the way. Heroin addict! Proud parents indeed."

"How do you know all of this?"

"Some public record still. In reality everyone has nothing to hide. At least from someone with my observation skills." Lukas411 replied.

"How could you know about my pajamas?" She fidgets. "That's almost pedophile."

"They were given to Goodwill five years ago. You and your mother dropped them off. They had cameras. Not to rat out the government but they've been watching every American in one fashion or another for decades. Cameras and spyware. People are too naive and love their technology perks."

"Five years ago? You couldn't have possibly spotted me five years ago."

"No. However, all cameras leave documentation. A person can't pick their nose in private. I can only imagine you were happy to see your mother's fur coat being given away. It did look like a wet collie." She wanted to laugh yet found herself spooked. He was right about Lassie.

"If you know so much tell me something intimate. Something juicy." She challenged him/her for all she knew. He seemed more logical than a she.

He returns with, "A man in Glendale, Arizona recorded your striptease last month online with his cellphone and shared it with four of his friends, who in turn let co-workers enjoy your masturbation. I've intercepted that video and deleted the memory on their phones. You may thank me now." Awestruck she holds her hand to her lips then moves them away to type.

"I guess I'll have to take your word on that. Not that it matters I don't mind turning guys on. If I can help them sleep at night just call me ZzzQuil. LOL!" After a three-minute pause she hears her cellphone buzz. A text had come through. Checking it she discovers the video he had just mentioned, obviously he kept a copy of it. After watching it she sits it down and stares at her sexy performance. Suddenly her cell goes dark. The message had been erased from an outside source, definitely not at her fingertips. "Holy shit." She whimpered loudly before returning to her keyboard.

"How did you get my number? How did you erase that?"

"No phone number is unlisted when you get it from the carrier. I have a brilliant knack for understanding all things computer. Call me a Hacker, definitely one of the best on the dark web. Regardless, I mean you no harm whatsoever. I could go on and on about what I know about you but let's cut to the chase. Speaking of Chase! You bank at Chase Federal Credit Union. Correct?"

"Maybe. Are you going to take my last forty dollars?" She frets.

"Hardly. Give me three minutes then call and check your balance."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes chuckling in thought. "This guy is goofing." Although, he did know an awful lot about her. As time ticked away, she couldn't resist and called the Credit Union. Her exploration discovered that forty dollars had become four thousand dollars.

"Whoa! No way!" She nearly dropped her cell in a hurry to type Lukas411, "How did you do that?"

"Simple! I merely took a single penny from the accounts of 400,000 people in Paducah, Kentucky and moved it offshore then back to your account. Totally untraceable. Not even the IRS will discover it. Invincible firewalls, Miki Lee."

"Whoa! Hold up! I don't want it. I'm afraid I'll go to jail. Banks check that, don't they?"

"Trust! I told you, I'm not the enemy. I can easily make that four grand, four hundred grand. Do I have your attention?"

Frozen in fear yet excited she types slowly, "What do you want from me?"

"To offer you the chance to be yourself. To examine what more I know about you. Your Tender account has 2,002 Romeos looking to bend you over. You recently started an OnlyFans account but have barely any content. You pursue photographers that are sincere, but you look in the wrong places. Cam shows are great fun, but you are doing it for free. I totally understand that you enjoy your exhibitionist tendencies more than even you might admit but you really should enjoy what so many other women do. There is an OnlyFans model in Texas that made three million her first year. With your beauty I know you can make her look like a vagabond. Allow me to help you find those desires, those riches."

"I guess. I like teasing guys online. You have to get how this makes me fear you, right? It all sounds too good to be true."

"Check your bank account again." Sighing she called the banks credit line and found forty grand this time. "I know you just dialed it. Not only that but I witnessed you palm your lips."

"Oh, crap! You can see me even with my camera shut off?"

"I can turn your computer and camera on from here but we both know it goes beyond a computer Miki Lee. You fail to realize that cameras are everywhere these days. The park near your home, for child safety reasons. The café you frequent. Cabs. Job interviews. Oh, and my personal favorite, the beach. All of which you have revealed yourself to men in some fashion just for your own shits and wiggles. You just need to kick it up a notch."

"You saw all of that?" She bounced nervously in her chair and cracked her knuckles, bad habit.

"Yes! I see all! Know all! I'm the Great and Powerful Oz. LOL! Stop popping your knuckles or you won't be able to wear the jewelry I might shower you with."

"What's my ring size now?" She giggled suddenly and pecked the message.

"Your finger should be 4 and a half in diameter, unless you are retaining water." It took him one minute to consult his biorhythm processors. "Would you like to stop by Calahan's Fine Jewelers less than a mile from your housing division and pick up that ten-carat diamond that I could have waiting under your name? Paid in full by one of my hundreds of hacked aliases. Donald Trump won't miss the thirty grand that he shelled out of his dirty pockets. Even if asked, the trail will lead to his porn star lover Stormy Daniels."

"That's freaking hilarious. As much fun as that sounds I'm not really a jewelry kind of girl, but if you know me like you say, then that's common knowledge. Besides, I don't want to be engaged to you."

"Mystery Mistress at best. LOL! I can't risk revealing my true identity Miki Lee, not that I wouldn't love to meet you. I think I've simply adopted you as entertainment in a good way. Oddly enough after researching you as extensively as I have, I will admit a crush, but I know that it's impossible. I'll just be satisfied by helping you achieve your dreams and have fun along the way."

"You type fast."

"My computer writes what I verbally say. It's faster, even if I can type 200 words a minute. Not a record, but close. I prefer high tech and saving myself from carpel tunnel."

"Right! LOL! Fun along the way. Define that in hoochie terms. LOL!"

"With my help you could walk naked into any mall and not be arrested. Any beach whether it has warning signs. I can shut camera and cellphone service grids off within a mile radius of wherever you are. Even if I didn't do that, I could intercept cellphone photos or video of those recording your every move. When they show the police, it will be videos of themselves in compromising positions. Humiliation tends to silence people."

"Cruel but cool. So, you see me right now?"

"You rock that white Chargers t-shirt you're wearing. Do I make your nipples that hard?"

"You tell me Brainiac!" She chuckled covering her chest to hide her meaty nipples then just as fast pinched them while razzing her camera.

"I know where I'd like that tongue. In another world I'm afraid, as much as I'd love to feel it."

"Small cock or big boy? I'm guessing small. Hackers are nerdy, right?"

"You do know I could bluff you and say footlong."

"Honesty, Lukas411! Start making me trust you. Whip it out Hacker Jacker!"

"I have been observing you for over an hour and a half sitting there frowning one minute, looking scared the next. Now all I see is a beautiful smile. I do believe I'm capturing your imagination."

"Maybe! And my nipple hard on. It gets chilly in here."

"Your thermometer is at 72. Your air conditioning is low on freon. That is not what is making those erect. It's 84 degrees outdoors in your area."

"So, send me a guy to add freon. LOL! Make his name Lukas and have a footlong dick."

"Cute! I might shock you even if it's not me."

"Just a pic of your dick. Give me something Lukas411." Her cell buzzing, she lifted it from her desk and realized a Facetime video was asking to be accepted. "Whoa! Uh? Okay!" Opening it she saw darkness then a light directed onto somebody's naked lap. A huge erection riding high she squinted. "Is this really you?" A post-it-note with writing on it lowered over his thick beefy crown. Zeroing in on it from his end it read, "Just for you Miki Lee. 9. 3 inches!" Note removed he proceeded to jerk off before her curiously lured in eyes.

"Holy crap! I want that."

"Trust me! I want you to want that. LOL!" She knew he was typing when there was no voice backing it up and that LOL abbreviation. She even heard fingers pecking keys.

"Do you have a fetish Lukas411?"

"I saw you paint your toenails pink."

"Holy Fuck! You're really stalking me. That was up in my bedroom."

"Laptop! Not your desktop. I suppose so. Hear me out?"

"Do I have a choice?" She types. "Foot fetish, huh?"

"Not really any choice but no demands either. And yes, I rather like your feet. Calling 9-1-1 will only get you the front desk of the Sands Hotel in Madagascar. Our conversation on here will be deleted from my location. It becomes your word against mine. It need not come to that. The forty grand in your bank account is yours. I will not touch your account ever again unless you authorize it."

"This is insane. What do you want from me? Besides letting me see you cum. You're pretty hard there."

"I've never been harder. I blame you Beautiful. What do I want? Loyalty for one. Obedience for two. To make you smile for three."

"Loyalty? I don't know you. Obedience? Sounds like blackmail." She expresses.

Lukas adds, "No blackmail. You do this for yourself. Like I said, I can erase every exhibition you ever conduct before anyone else notices. Including the ones, you will adventure upon in the future should you embrace my protection."

"You seem so sure about that. You can't protect me in person sitting over there. If guys overpower little ole' me, I'm on my own."

"Can you admit to me that you have no further desires to publicly expose your body to others?"

"No. I love doing that. But I need to be careful about it."

"I can provide careful. Call me your Guardian Angel. I might not be there in person, but I can certainly provide safety nets in the form of others nearby."

"Meaning what?"

"A simple text to the closest person to you and they have no choice but to have your back. Threats only abused, not acted upon. I already told you Miki Lee. Any camera can be deactivated at the touch of a button. Any fire alarm can go off to aggressively ward away anyone intent on hurting you. Do this for me here and now. I want you to get up and go to your front door and listen to the world."

Hopping up and racing to her door Miki looked out at the moon up in the sky. In the darkness she heard car alarms go off in the entire neighborhood. Headlights began flashing in a brilliant symphony of flares to light up the streets.

"Wow!" She stands in awe until the noise abruptly ends. Returning to her computer she types, "So, cool. What else can you do? Hey! Where did your dick go? You didn't nut for me."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,872 Followers
12