Britney Ch. 04: Bumpy Ride

Story Info
Fix The Shocks! Fix The Shocks!
4.8k words
4.62
60.4k
43
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

Britney Foxx hadn't slept a wink all night. After the nudged seduction of her father via her evil twin brother's blackmail scheme, she realized something. She was a very talented seductress. She had her father believing her every story. At least she thought so until the very end when he fucked the holy hell out of her and left her lying on the living room floor without a care. His last words made her stare at the ceiling all night long. "Tell Jake to call you a slut." Somehow the verse was magical.

Brother Lance got his morbid way and built a better slave for the next thirty-two days. Her skills at making bets and losing every time seemed more and more appealing. Of course, she didn't mind losing and adored looking helpless when she herself was a player at heart. Let Lance think he was large and in charge. Now that he instigated the father daughter connection his scheme unraveled concerning the videos he had on her. To be honest she didn't care one bit if he showed her off, but it was hilarious making little brother by three minutes feel superior. Even the hand job and blowjob he made her give him although gross in all reality was thrilling. At heart Brit was gently submissive, mostly manipulator. She and Lance had that last trait in common. Yep! Let him think he had her on the ropes. Unless those ropes were tied, she would always be the one to control her own destiny. She knew the ropes would come eventually. Bring them on!

As she stood vigil under a scalding shower to wake herself up Britney closed her eyes and smiled. Her reluctance to be so bold had faded in just one night. Her dad literally devoured her thoughts. Obeying her brother had filled that extra tiny void left over in what was missing in her life. While she preferred to make her own decisions this scheme Lance had concocted played right into her hands. By defying him on occasion he would put her out there more. His threat to play the videos for the coach at their school was exciting yet played off as please don't I'll do anything. Big dummy would buy it. Sooner or later the dark side of Lance would slap him down and she would laugh her ass off. For now, she had better things to think about.

"Oh, my God! I wish dad would walk right in here and fuck me in the shower."

Of course, that was not going to happen. Her mother was at home for the first time in a week and a half, awake and having breakfast with him. She wondered if last night would be the only time that he would take her. She knew it was a distinct possibility yet also knew that Keith Foxx had a good time destroying his baby girl. Incest did not seem to bother him. Definitely not her. Well, with Lance maybe! Could be worse though, Lance wasn't ugly, and he did have a nice size cock. Good in a pinch as long as she closed her eyes and pictured someone she would rather play with. The day Lance fucked her would put that notion to the test. So far, he had held off on that, her vocally telling him no helped. He would win in the end and she would most likely enjoy it. "Stop thinking about Lance! Geez!"

After ten minutes of battling her hormones and her thoughts on her brother's treachery she ceased the stream of water and dried herself off. Wrapped only in her towel she moved from the restroom across the hall to her bedroom. As she opened the door, she heard rustling in her closet. No escape it seemed!

"Lance? What are you doing?"

"Dressing you for school." He winked as he rifled through hangers of outfits.

"Don't get me kicked out of school."

"Don't you want to make guys crazy?"

"I can do that on my own." She growled playfully. "Quite well, I might add. Ego aside, I know they all want me."

"True. But today and every day from here on we take it to a whole new level of crazy. No bra! No panties! Short skirts! Low cleavage! This and that." He handed her a lavender shirt with a v neck cleavage. Followed by a stretchy white mini skirt. "Today. I'm going to call Styles and have him meet you during third period. His sister has one of those vibrating eggs and a remote control. When he gives it to you put it inside your pussy. He can use the remote on you during class." Her eyes flared wide as her jaw dropped making him think she was terrified. HA! Bring it on!

"Sounds fun. I might scream in class. Then it won't matter whether you play that video for the coach or anyone else." She pointed out mischievously.

"Oh, Well! I can still sell copies and make out like a bandit."

She patted his cheek with a sneer, "Speaking of which! I want a copy of dad and I. Last night was so freaking intense."

"Yeah, I know. It blew my mind that dad really went that far. We should be worried about mom."

"I know. Doesn't it make you wonder why they rarely have sex." Both of them stared into each other's eyes at their revelation then shrug it off. That was their parent's business.

Claiming the white skirt, Brit dropped her towel and wiggled into the skirt. Her damp flesh made it tedious. Before taking the shirt from Lance, she eyed it, then her reflection in a closet door mirror.

"These don't match." Moving into her closet Brit located another lavender blouse that didn't have a V-neck. This blouse was rounded and slightly more revealing. She pulls it over her head and looks into the mirror to primp herself. The shirt had no sleeves. Its hem crept above her skirt by an inch. This magically revealed her belly button in a now you see it, now you don't fantasy. Without a bra her nipples introduced themselves vividly.

"See? Much better." She turned to face Lance.

"I can see your areolas."

"Wow! He knows the technical term. Isn't this what you wanted from me?"

"Well, yeah! Dress code violations. I'm curious to see if you can get away with it. I see how the teachers look at you. They want you as much as the students."

"I'll cover myself when I have to, when certain teachers are looking. When they aren't I'll let guys see." Once dressed she picked out her shoes and accented herself with jewelry.

"Awesome! Wish I could be there."

"You could meet me at lunch. Use that remote then. I'll sit near the teachers. We can tease carefully." She decided that she was liking this game.

"Cool! I won't sit with you, just nearby. That way it doesn't look weird."

"We better grab breakfast and head out. The school bus will be here shortly."

Lance carefully followed her out as she gave him the coast is clear motion. He then opened and shut his own bedroom door to make it look good. Trailing her out into the kitchen they ran into their mother. Brit carefully held her book bag up to her chest to avoid a good look. Rita Foxx merely smiled and moved by them doing her own thing. Sitting at the kitchen table their father Keith drank coffee from a large mug that Britney had made for him in 5th grade art class. Lance took the lead and made toast. Brit however took time to greet him.

"Good morning daddy. Did you sleep well?" She lowered her book bag to show him her nipple hard on. He smirked and raised his mug to his lips. Taking a seat beside him she held her arms in front of her with elbows on the table awaiting a reply.

"Like a baby. Are you planning on seeing this Jake today?" Keith grinned!

"He's all I can think about now. I'll follow your advice to the tee. Especially that name calling thing."

"I'm sure he will thank me later." Lance unexpectedly jumped at the toast popping up and he quickly buttered it before sitting down to eat.

"Who's this Jake?" He feigned making conversation then laughed. "Jake Meoff? That Russian exchange student?"

"Whatever!"

"Your sister's date this weekend." Dad continued to smirk. After busting his son last night, he knew the boy likely knew the entire story. He did record it all. Eying Rita writing a grocery list on the counter he whispered, "You email that?" Meaning videos! Lance gave him a thumbs up in chewing. "You delete that?" Looking defeated meant no. Keith just shook his head then reached over to mess his sons carefully combed hair up. A you suck moment occurred! Brit got a kick out of it though. Britney's eyes brightened up toward Lance as if threatening him to shut up.

"Cool! I think I know Jake. Nice guy! I'm going to hang out with Styles and Evan this weekend. Skateboard and chase pussy. Which reminds me. Can I crash at Evan's Saturday night?"

"Go ahead." Keith shrugged then eyeballed Rita with a frown. "Your mom is going to some conference out of town. I'll just watch the game and maybe go grab a beer."

Brit felt sad suddenly, "I can cancel my date if you want company."

"Nope. You go have a really good time with Jake. I'll see you when you get home."

As they made eye contact Rita Foxx returned. Wearing only a short silky robe even Lance had to look her over. His mother was a bombshell beauty in her own right. Taller than the kids at 5'7 and built like Britney with a tad more muscle tone. Free gym memberships wherever she went worked to her advantage. Only her hair was cut shorter with thin highlights of blond mixed into her brunette locks.

"Mow the yard before you leave Saturday." Rita spoke with a stern look. "Your father works hard to provide. He deserves a break." She stood behind Keith squeezing his shoulders as Lance rolled his eyes. Keith was unemployed at the moment. What the hell was that about?

"I will!" Lance caved to avoid trouble.

Rita then looked at Britney smirking with a scrutinizing glare. Stepping away from Keith, Rita walked toward the living room then turned using her finger to call her daughter to her side. Brit stood up and folded her arms as if chilled before walking into the living room.

"No bra young lady?" Rita knew! As if she ever wore one, even now in her robe her nipples were huge and proud of themselves. No wonder Lance was staring earlier. "So unlike you." Was it? Was it really? Brit lowered her arms feeling no need to hide any further. Her mother was never around to even notice when she did wear one or didn't.

"I'm trying to impress a boy. Please don't make me go put one on."

"If I get a call from the school about this, I'll ground you." Followed by a sly grin, "This boy must be very special."

"He is." She blushed thinking of her father last night. Snooze you lose mom!

"Take one just in case. Humor me please."

"I can do that. I love you mom." She then hesitated, "Conference? Where this time?"

"Last minute!" Rita puckered, "Mister Layman expects Tiffany and I to go. Truth be known I think he wants her and I to be eye candy for perspective clients." Code for the escort service that Rita worked for. Mister LAY MAN! Great money, great fun usually.

"Makes you sound like an escort."

"Shush! Don't let your father get ideas." Rita hugged her only daughter. Smart girl! As if Keith didn't know what his wife did to put food on their table. Their marriage was rocky but holding on. At this point love was all they really held onto. She did her thing, he did his. Their future was uncertain.

Behind them they heard the horn of the school bus tooting. Brit looked at her mom realizing there was no time to grab a bra. Rita shook her head with a smile, "Go on."

Lance handed Brit her book bag and both darted across the yard to catch the bus. On the way Lance eyed his sister's ass swaying and titties bouncing. He even noted the bus driver taking interest in her arrival as he opened the door. The new fashion statement was going over well.

Passing the driver Britney winked at him. Lance following behind at a pleasurable distance leaned toward the middle-aged man, "Try living with that."

The driver could only shrug. Commenting meant bad things. Regardless, Bernie Cargill followed her travels toward the back through his mirror with lust. It didn't hurt to look!

Claiming seats in the back half of the bus both of them passed the Bolger Brothers. Twin giants who were 18 recently as well. They were the stopping point for any of the younger riders. They ruled the bus and had proven to be a fear to anybody attempting to step beyond their territory. Obviously, they enjoyed Britney enough to let she and Lance isolate away far from adolescence. A good thing considering what was going to happen very soon.

On the way to school Lance texted Styles about the vibrating egg and got his approval response. He would be ready before class. Each of them sat in vacant seats across the aisle from one another, Brit against the window.

Lance the same from the opposite side of the aisle but with his back to the glass to recline his feet upon the bench seating. At the next stop a trio of 18-year-old senior boys entered the bus and made their way back. On their way past the Bolger Brothers one of the newcomers joined Brit.

"Hey." The rugged jock with blond hair nodded at her.

"Hi, Jacob." She marveled at his perfect smile. Then his biceps. Then his beautifully sculpted inseam. He knew! Always hard! The other two young men sat down in the seat behind them. They too made their presence known by leaning over the seat and ogling Brit's low cleavage. They didn't care about her brother Lance seeing them and their pervasive acts behind her. Lance kept to himself toying with his iPod, yet still spotted them acting as if they were jerking off behind her. Go for it! Lance felt the same way.

"Hey Angus. Hi Dalton." She smiled leering over her shoulder at them.

"Dang, you smell good." Jacob leaned over to inhale her perfume. "You always do."

"Of course, I do. I like getting attention."

"You definitely have ours." Angus chuckled gripping the seat's back while closing his eyes to inhale his own delirium.

"Thanks for noticing." She giggled offering flirtations. "Both of them... you!" Slick! Jacob noticed even more as he eyeballed her nipples protruding through her snug blouse. It was impossible not to notice them.

"You can't be cold. It's like 85 degrees already." He pointed at her chest. Brit looked down at herself and smiled.

"Who said that you could stare at my tits." She crossed her arms playfully and stuck her tongue out at him.

"I did." Jacob reached over and delicately unfolded her arms. She hardly resisted.

"Okay. You win. I felt like my freedom for one day. Maybe more if I don't get harassed at school."

"If you do just let me know. I'll change their minds."

Eyes sparkling, she giggled, "Even if it's Principal Harding?"

"I'm MVP. If he does, I won't play the rest of the season." He jested. Whatever!

Shifting sideways to sit on her left leg, her back was now to the window. Looking beside her at Angus and Dalton she pointed at Jacob with batting lashes, "My hero."

Dalton leaning forward on their seat back got a good look at her dramatic nipple action, his eyes bulging. "Whoa! Those are sweet! Let's skip class."

"I can't." She feigned a blush, "I have too much to do today."

Angus joined Dalton for a view, "Like giving everyone in school boners?"

"As if I didn't before?" She frowned with a half smirk. "That part is easy."

"Nice ankle bracelet." Jacob pointed out reaching down to gently pick it up for a better view.

She swiftly uncurled her leg propping her foot upon the seat. In doing so her mini skirt stretched wide so that her pussy could easily be seen. Jacob continued touching her bracelet to make certain her leg didn't move while drooling over the sight. He had fantasized over what she looked like down there for months. He had heard rumors from her past boyfriends but had yet to get his own chance. Jock talk!

"I like it. It's my mom's but I swiped it. Birthday present to myself. She has all kinds of trinkets." She prided herself eying his touch.

"Look at this, guys." He awkwardly lifts her foot up to show them what they presumed was the bracelet until her cunt smiled up at them. In the process she squealed and caught her balance from falling off the side of her seat. Hand on the seat in front of them she remained his captive.

"Nice!" Dalton noticed her cute landing strip of pubic hair as Jacob held her pose for their viewing pleasure. Angus looked more obvious than anybody as he rubbed his chin acting as if he was wiping the corners of his mouth.

"That reminds me, I missed breakfast." Angus chuckled.

She used her left hand to attempt a cover up by pushing her skirt down in front, but Jacob wouldn't have it. Lifting her foot even higher as if he were examining the bracelet closer, she struggled to hold her upper body in their seat. As he did her butt slid further toward him, the skirt wrinkling up under her cheeks. Her pussy was even more out of the shadows.

"Hey! Give me back my foot." She laughed. "Unless you plan on sucking my toes!"

Jacob held it tightly leering back at his buddies with a devilish grin. Their eyes were glued to her snatch. She chanced a glare toward Lance across the aisle who tried to avoid eye contact. He faced the window looking out and leaving her to fend for herself. Either he was scared to intervene, or he wanted her reputation to take a deadly turn. It didn't really matter she didn't need him. This was getting good.

Her comment sinking in, Jacob removed her pump and began massaging her foot. The sensation made Brit bite her lower lip and smile with her eyes. Both Angus and Dalton noted her beguiling gaze. As Jacob held her captive, Angus shot a glance over to make sure her brother wasn't looking before dropping his right arm over the seat. His palm rubbed along her upper thighs just below her pussy. In doing so Brit flared her eyes at him yet maintained a smile. There was no mistaking that she was into this.

She allowed him to trail his fingertips closer and closer to her vagina. Jacob frequently nodded at her as she continued biting her lip. Her desires were held in silence. Only her eyes relayed her acceptance of their attention. Once Angus reached her pussy, he teased her pubic hair petting it gently. Then his thumb burrowed into her labia and massaged her clitoris. The reaction was priceless.

Her hand gripped Angus by the shirt sleeve dramatically clutching it, eyes frozen on his and trembling. Her foot still held high, Jacob had halted his massaging to run his own hand down her inner leg back and forth.

Dalton had no choice but to just watch. As much as he wanted to participate there was no room to join in. Still, it was obvious to him that Britney was hardly resisting. This led his thoughts to the future and possibly fucking the hell out of her. He was rock hard. They all were. Any boy around them watching from all angles had a pretty good idea what was going down. Seeing toes up over the seat and Brit's grip on the seat in front was a pretty good clue of mischief. Her squeal was a second hint. The two boys in front of her turned around to look over and see her twat being taunted and grinned. HELL YES! Nerdy but horny like every other red blooded American male they shared a thumbs up toward the jocks.

Angus darted glances at both Jacob and Dalton as Brit whispered. "My brother is right over there." Jacob looking over shrugged before raising her foot even higher, "Here Dalton. Hold onto this."

Her body slid down further until her hair touched the bottom of the window. She whined at her predicament as Angus used his thumb and index finger to pry her labia wide for the appearance of a sweet little pink tunnel of trickling love. Giving the nerds a good look, he smirked, "Want to see a magic trick?" They were up for it. Wide thanks to Angus, she continued gripping Jacob's sleeve observing him lower his hand to her pussy and guide two fingers up inside her. "I know there's a rabbit up here somewhere." This made Brit shiver harshly. It felt awesome!

After Jacob took over, Angus removed his fingers and slid them under her shirt until he squeezed her right breast. That made her eyes dart from boy to boy to boy to brother. Then nerd to nerd! Adding to the performance Jacob somehow managed to free his sleeve of her grasp and reached down to steal her other leg up over his knee. Hoisting it he nodded at one of the boys in the front seat. "Here Pomroy hold this and don't let go." Taking her ankle Chad Pomroy held onto it for dear life, his buddy Kent caressing her shin. Britney Foxx was spread wide and sinking lower in the seat. Now Jacob devoted more attention to her sopping wet cunt.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers
12