WOPI Chronicles Ch. 02

Story Info
Agent Knight awakes in WOPI Lair.
1.5k words
4.27
50.8k
3

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
838 Followers

Chapter 2: Meeting Alexandra

When David Knight came to, he found himself slouched in a chair in a well-appointed office. A mature, but very attractive woman watched as an attractive nurse removed a hypodermic syringe from his arm. He head was still clearing when she spoke.

"Good afternoon, Captain Knight. Let me introduce myself. I am Alexandra Milan, the director of WOPI. My sources told me you wanted to visit WOPI. Welcome to my parlor."

"Said the spider to the fly," Knight thought. As his eyes focused he saw a woman with steel-gray hair wearing a short skirt and translucent blouse. Her smooth thighs and large breasts did not go unnoticed. "A rough way to issue an invitation," he complained.

"I don't think you have any grounds to grouse, young man," she chuckled. "We gassed you up to make you feel good and gave you someone soft and cuddly to play with on your way here. Carmen is one of my hottest agents. Men generally like the way she 'entertains' them before they go beddy-bye. You were certainly no different."

"I couldn't say," he replied dryly.

"You don't have to. When the car arrived here last night, your prick was still where Carmen had put it. And you know what? She says Captain Black really likes sex with the woman on top. Carmen was still astraddle you with her arms and legs wrapped around you like a python smothering her prey."

"At least SHE enjoyed the trip," he replied.

"And you, my friend, had the biggest, most satisfied grin I have ever seen on a man. Seems our little girl must have taken a lot out of you," Alexandra smirked, "You have been sleeping off the gas and her lovemaking for almost 20 hours Lord only knows how many time she got you off. If I hadn't given you a stimulant, I don't know how long you would have been out."

"Well, now I'm here. What do you want?" David replied as coolly as he could, taking account of what the stacked woman's big tits and large expanse of creamy inner thigh were starting to do to his hormone level.

"We heard NASO wants to know what WOPI does to the men we kidnap. I believe you even use an ugly word like "brainwash." We prefer to think of it as turning old enemies into new friends," she smiled. "As they sent a bright young man to investigate, I thought we would let find out first hand what we do by spending some time with our women. I think you'll enjoy it and in the process we will bring one of NASO's most brilliant minds under our control," she added, her smile turning colder.

"Surely you do not think I would work for you?" David sneered.

"Of course, you will, gladly. We turn our victims by mastering their bodies, minds and will with 'eroto- hypnotism.'"

"'Eroto-hypnotism!' What kind of mumbo-jumbo is that?" David sneered.

"Oh, you'll find out soon enough," Alexandra smirked. "In a way it's nothing new. The principle is simple and has been used in rudimentary form by women for eons. Every woman knows that she wants to get a man to do something he doesn't want to do, she takes him to bed. He may suspect his partner is only going to take advantage of him, but when she shakes her tits at him or lifts her skirt, he still lets her do it. If she's clever, she makes love to him until he can't see straight and asks her favor while his prick is still in her pleasure box. A man who has just been treated to a good fuck, is dazed, sleepy, and happy. His resistance to suggestion is nil."

"You think you can enslave me that way?"

"You're a man, aren't you?" Alexandra replied smugly. "A sexually sated man will do almost anything for the woman who has just zonked him."

"That might work for a wife to get a new dress or to persuade her husband to get her pregnant. It certainly would NOT include my betraying the agency because I'm grateful for a good fuck," he sneered.

"Ah, but WOPI has a little twist. We give our captive a bed mate who is not only a good lay, but a trained psychologist. Our sexpots know how to create moments of maximum vulnerability. Like Carmen, each has a body that men can't refuse. He succumbs to her offer of sex and gladly lets her ravish him. As he lies sated and vulnerable in her arms, she puts him into a light hypnotic trance. At first she leaves him with just a few post-hypnotic suggestions."

"And then?" David asked, his curiosity peaked.

"When he awakes, his new dominatrix will be with him and the first day of his total subjection begins. They have a pleasant breakfast and perhaps go for a walk. Soon our captive finds himself remembering the pleasure of the night before and he wants his partner again. He feels growing desire, but is unable to take the initiative because of the inhibition that was also part of the post hypnotic suggestion."

"Our woman knows what he is feeling and pretends sympathy. 'Your shyness makes you cute, honey, but I know what's going on in your dirty little mind,' she teases. `I've seen you peeking at my tits and I think you are having naughty thoughts about me. Why not go back to my quarters where we can have some fun putting those naughty thoughts into practice.'"

"When she has him alone again, she slips into his arms. 'I love to see you nice and horny again, darling, but you've got a problem. You don't want to fuck me.' He tries to protest, but she stops him with a kiss. 'You don't want to FUCK me sweetie, because I spoiled you last night. I taught you that BEING fucked is much more fun. You ENJOY letting a sexy, aggressive woman like me take you to bed. You LIKED being seduced. And that's OK with me, too. I like a man who is dependent on me, one who becomes docile when I get into his pants,' she says as she starts undressing him. 'I get my kicks from having sex with reluctant guys and you are a perfect, darling. Now I'm going to put you to bed an fuck your brains out.' She lays him down and mounts her man, soon bringing him to the orgasm he wants and that knocks him out again. By screwing him repeatedly over a series of days and nights, she and others can deepen the trances and make his craving for sex more intense. Eventually we totally control his mind and body."

"WOPI wants you to work for us, not against us, so I will have a team of my women begin putting you, too, under our control ... but not until tomorrow. Tonight I have other plans for you."

"Other plans? I can hardly wait to hear." David replied, sarcastically.

"I think you'll like them. Have you heard of "droit d'senior?"

"I think so. Wasn't that the right of the lord of a manor to sleep with each woman on the wedding night before her new husband could have her?"

"Exactly! The lord exercised his right to poke the pussy of each bride so he would be the first man to knock up each young woman in his dominion. Well here at WOPI, I am the mistress of this `manor' and I exercise "droit d'madam." I do it solely for my sensual pleasure, however. You see, I like to have an aroused man's prick rammed into my cunt as much as the next woman.. After he has been conditioned, a man can still please a woman; he can get her off exactly the way she tells him to, but it's not quite the same. I like the real thing. So before I let any of my girls get to work on a virile, good looking man, I claim the privilege of having one night alone in the sack with him first. I shall expect you in my quarters for dinner tonight, Captain Knight.. Come prepared to sleep over," she grinned.

"Forget it," he snapped.

"Excellent, Captain! That's exactly the attitude I hoped for. I love a challenge. It should make for quite an amusing evening. I want the thrill of besting you in a battle of wills. I want to overpower you with sex to make you betray everything you believe in. You match your training and will power against my powers of seduction. It may seem easy now, my arrogant young friend. You are still recovering from having Carmen squeeze you libido dry. But in a few more hours your desire for sex will return. Then we'll see then if you can stay out of my bed," she grinned confidently.

"Don't count on it," David glared at her angrily as he was escorted from her office, trying to conceal his doubts.

*

Comments please to Homer Vargas. I would enjoy exchanging ideas about future directions for this story.

vargas111
vargas111
838 Followers