WOPI Chronicles Ch. 04

Story Info
Kinght & Alexandra awaken together.
1.6k words
4.49
40.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
843 Followers

Chapter 4: The Morning After

Teresa picked up Knight's next message, a continuation of the previous one.

TO: Teresa Carrillo

Dear Teri,

OK, I'm back.

Well it looked pretty bad for the "good guys," no? I don't think Alexandra was able to hypnotize me or anything, but in spite of my self, I wound up in Alexandra's bed, letting her fuck my lights out. I don't even have the excuse of the gas. All I can say is, Alexandra is one amazingly sexy woman.

When I woke up, I was still in bed with her. She was naked and smiling down at me. "Good morning, darling. Sleep well?" she asked.

As I looked up into her glowing face this morning, there was something different about her. The hard edge of last night seemed missing. As I studied her with her hair pulled back in a ponytail, the slight sag in those marvelous breasts and the tiny wrinkles around her eyes, she no longer seemed the domineering bitch-goddess. Instead, I saw a beautiful older woman with a fire of desire in her eyes that made her look ... available. Maybe this was my chance.

"Dreadful!" I teased. "I had this dream of a big sexy woman who kept feeding me her boobs all night to make me screw her again and again."

"Sounds like a bad wet dream. You must be a very horny guy. Probably your regular girlfriend is a little frigid, doesn't give you enough ass before she puts you to sleep at night. Don't you think you need a new woman...?" she asked, placing a hand suggestively on my prick. "A woman that could give you all the sex you need?"

*****

"He was *getting* all the sex he needed until he dumped me," thought Teresa sourly. "His male ego just couldn't accept that I wasn't ready to be a one-man woman. That little gnat-titted blonde in cryptography may have been 'faithful,' but look how frustrated she left the big lug."

Teresa read on.

*****

So far so good; I decided to plunge on. "I believe you're right, Alexandra. Can you think of anyone?" I asked, pulling her down with me and kissing her. She giggled. "I think I need a really big woman to keep me satisfied. I don't mind if she's a little bit plump if the extra pounds in all the right places." I had reached my hand behind Alexandra's lovely ass and tugged her closer. "I'd also hope she were big here," I said as I reached for one of Alexandra's boobies that hardened at my touch. "I've always heard that big round women with big round tits are highly-sexed. They are easy to turn on and when you get them hot, they're dynamite in bed. They tell me they howl like banshees when you put your prick in them. Too bad I don't get to choose a partner like that. Today you are going to sic your minions on me, right?"

Alexandra was panting slightly from my erotic assault. "Oh... Maybe not. There could be a little change of plan," she replied, obviously enjoying having her titties fondled. "I think we could work something out," her hand idly on me half erect prick moved, "To our mutual satisfaction."

She eyed me with smoldering lust. "Carmen told me you were going to be a lot of fun. She even 'warned' me about this lovely thick dork." Alexandra's fingers had become more animated. 'He was practically under, but when it went in I couldn't think any more,' Carmen told me. 'He stayed hard for so long, just making me come and come, I wasn't able to get him into even a light trance before I passed out, too,' Carmen had said. I didn't believe any man could make me feel that way, but, oh my dear, when I actually got your cock in me, I realized she was right. I don't intend to share you with anyone else just yet. I'm going to keep you for a while as my private 'assistant.'"

"And just what would my duties be, Ma'am?" I asked with a grin as I reached for the other tit.

"Your job will be to do anything it takes to keep the Boss Lady happy. I warn you; I am a very demanding woman," she replied with mock formality. "Do you think you are 'up' to the job?"

"If I'm not, you know how to get me 'up,' ma'am. I don't think you will have any complaints once I know how you like to be pleasured. For instance, I already know the Boss Lady has a big sensitive set of tits. Does she fancy having her boobies felt up right now?" I said and started fondling Alexandra's breasts more vigorously.

"Indeed, yes!" she sighed and closed her eyes. "You are doing very well for your first day on the job. Your fingers are very naughty, but talented."

"It looks like it's going to be easy to please a randy Boss Lady like you, Ma'am. These tits are getting hard fast. The nipples are standing up like little soldiers. I think the Boss Lady is ready to have her boobies nuzzled and sucked and kissed." Alexandra only purred as I worked her tits with my hands and mouth.

At last I pulled away and looked over into her half- closed eyes. "Oh, Alexandra, you are easy to get horny aren't you? You may pretend to be tough and domineering, but foreplay makes you a docile sex kitten. You like to have a man play with your tits and turn you on, don't you?" A low moan was her affirmative "I bet I know something else the Boss would like me to play with," I whispered as I slid my hand between her legs and started stroking her honey pot. "Do you like this, Ma'am?"

"Oh yes, David. Play with my pussy," she gasped

"Spread you legs, then, you horny woman. Let me open up your twat so I can get a better hand on you!"

She squealed and started bucking as one then two and three digits invaded her cunt. "No! Yes!! Oh .... Diddle me. Finger me. Ai!... Ai... You're getting me off, David. You're going to make me ...come. Ai, AI! Aiii!!" she brayed as successive orgasms rolled over her.

"Oh, Alexandra, you messy girl. You are having way too much fun, your pussy is overflowing. You are getting come all over the bed every time you have an orgasm. Maybe I should stop fingering you."

"No, no, David please no!" she pleaded between gasps. "Keep it up. I love the way you make me come."

"In that case we'd better find some way to plug your honey pot. Would you like me to stick something in it to keep your come from running out?"

"Yes!" she wailed. "Put it in me!"

"What would fill up that juicy cunt of yours? Maybe you would like a prick! I think you need a man in you, darling. Your hot little cunt wants a big cock shoved in it. Open up your legs wider, baby, I've got something long and thick to slide in you, if you want it."

"I do, David! I want you so bad! Put it in me, David. Fuck me! Fuck me!"

"Is this what you want, Alexandra?" I whispered as I slid my cock into her warm and waiting cunt, "A big hard cock in you pussy? It feels good, doesn't it. The Boss Lady likes having a man ram his prick in her. She doesn't feel much like being Boss when she's got her legs spread and her pussy full of cock, does she?"

"No, David, not when it's you! Just fuck me! Yes, yes! Like that, darling. Fuck me! Fuck me ..." she was still pleading when I came in her and she passed out.

Well from them on I became Alexandra's special project. And the most incredible thing is I've discovered that Alexandra, even though she's the president of this place, does not really control everything WOPI does. For example, she knows nothing about the links of WOPI to ben Laden and the Libyans. In her slightly twisted way, she's a remarkable woman, just a sincere feminist, trying to rid the world of the worst male chauvinists."

*****

"Of whom you are one of the worst," Teresa thought, "or were." That remark sounded like David might be under some kind of conditioning after all, or - Teresa could only grin at the thought - he was falling in love.

She continued reading.

*****

"Still the irony is wonderful. Not only am I inside the headquarters of WOPI, secretly sending information back to NASO, but I also have WOPI's leader fucking my brains out morning, noon, and night! To the other women of WOPI, I am a difficult case whose conditioning Alexandra is undertaking personally. But I know otherwise; Alexandra is almost in MY thrall, willing to do anything - including letting me use her secure computer - so long as I continue to give her the hard-pounding sex she had belatedly discovered she needs.

Well, I'm going to have to break off here. I've put a lot of technical stuff in attachments. I expect her shortly, in fact. I'm afraid I was rather naughty this morning. After fucking her, I ate her to one or two fewer orgasms than usual. This just about guarantees she will slip away to her room sometime in mid-morning to let me finish her.

Next time I'll go into more detail about those "other" WOPI operations. Some of them are amazing.

Ciao,

David

*****

That was the last message Teresa had received, over two months ago.

*

Comments please to Homer Vargas. I would enjoy exchanging ideas about future directions for this story.

vargas111
vargas111
843 Followers