WOPI Chronicles Ch. 05

Story Info
Alexandra falls victim to her own organization.
2.5k words
4.64
45.7k
5
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
839 Followers

Chapter 5: Alexandra and Charlie

Alexandra was horny as a skunk. Of course she was always eager to get back to David at this time of day, but for the last hour it had gotten bad. A warm glow welled up from her crotch that made her mind dreamy and unfocused. Regardless of the raised eyebrows among the women on her staff, she would have rushed back to David if Claire hadn't asked her to see Charlie Roemer, for what she didn't even know.

She didn't realize just how horny she was, though, until Charlie turned up. She supposed he was one of Claire's indulgences, as David was hers. Today she understood Claire. God, he was good looking. She hardly paid attention to whatever the young man was asking, something silly and administrative that Clare should have handled. But WOW! From the moment she laid eyes on Claire's well-hung stud, Alexandra's pussy started getting wet. She realized something was strange, but she could think about only one thing -- getting in bed, spreading her legs and letting someone fuck the shit out of her. And Charlie was the most available someone

"Charlie? You are staring at me!" Alexandra smiled, pleased by the boy's obvious leer.

"Forgive me Miss Milan, but I just couldn't help it. You are a very sexy woman."

"Why that's sweet of you to say so, Charlie," she said indulgently. "It's very flattering for a young man like you to compliment a woman my age."

"I don't know what you mean about 'your age,' Miss Milan. Why you can turn a guy on quicker than any twenty year old. You've got a great body. And you know how to show it off to make a man look at you! That low cut blouse, that short skirt you've got on! I'm getting a hardon just looking at you," and he dropped his hand to his crotch to demonstrate.

Alexandra's eyes followed the boy's hand as it stroked the bulge in his jeans. By now Alexandra's pussy was doing most of her thinking. His rippling muscles and evidence of an exceptional cock made her dizzy. Another torrent of juice leaked down into her soaked panties "Why, Charlie!" she said in mock surprise, getting up and coming around to sit by him on the couch. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to chat me up. I warn you," she grinned, "If you are trying to put the make on me ... you'd better call me 'Alexandra.'"

"I can't help it, Miss Milan, uh, ... Alexandra, you turn me on."

"Is that so? And just what part of me turns you on, Charlie?" Alexandra leered, taking him in her arms and kissing him. "Is it my boobies, Charlie?" she whispered and drew his hand to her breasts. "I saw you eyeing my boobies. If you like them so much, why don't you slip me out of my bra. Then you could feel me up good and tell me if my titties feel as good as they look."

With that phrase the unseen observer knew Alexandra was lost. The woman was already thinking only of her own animal pleasure and what Charlie would do to her tits. Charlie didn't have to be told twice and began fondling her sensitive mammaries.

"Oh, Alexandra, you have gorgeous breasts. They are so big and round. These melters can seduce any man. I can't resist a woman like you. Feeling up your titties makes me so horny. I just want to suck them and kiss them and play with your nipples between my lips."

"Then go ahead, Charlie! You ought to know what to do to a willing woman. Don't be shy."

"Oh, you are magnificent, Alexandra," he sighed as his mouth began skillfully to work on Alexandra's rapidly hardening breasts. Soon her eyes were closed and she was squirming at his touch.

"Oh, I see you're all woman, Alexandra, maybe a little oversexed!" he hissed. "These babies are so responsive to my touch. Your tits are getting hard as rocks. Sucking your nipples makes them stand out. Oh, Alexandra, you're getting horny, aren't you?"

"Oh, yes, darling." she sighed, her voice getting thick and slurred with lust, oblivious to the change of Charlie's behavior from prey to predator. "You're feeling me up so good. Oh, I love what you are doing to my tits! I'm getting such a buzz I can hardly think."

"Well, if you like the job I'm doing on you boobies, honey, isn't there is another part you want me work on?" he whispered maliciously.

"Oh, yes," she gasped, pulling up her skirt. "Here! You can get into my pants. I want you to play with my pussy."

"You are incredibly hot, Alexandra. I never dreamed I could get this far with you. When I saw you sitting there showing me everything but your beaver, I fantasized about getting you out of this skirt and now you are asking for it. Let me get these panties off of you."

This was a little more than Alexandra had counted on, but his hand was already between her legs, she couldn't resist him. Willingly she let him lift her ass and pull down her flimsy, sopping undies. His hot gaze on her cunt aroused her even more.

"There, you are, Alexandra, lovely and naked for me. You have a beautiful pussy, so soft and furry." he spoke softly, stroking her. "And you're so wet inside," he said dropping the pretense of the na‹f as his fingers massaged her labia.

"Slow down, darling," she pleaded, starting to feel herself loosing control.

"Why slow down, Alexandra? Your pussy's juicy because you're in a hurry to be fucked. Let me get my hand in there, where you want it, in your cunt. I'll finish getting you ready for a good lay. Yes! ... You like that, don't you, baby. You like me to finger your clit. Open your legs more for me, honey, so I can diddle you better."

"Oh, Charlie, Charlie! That's enough. I'm ready for you in me, now! I want you to fuck me." Alexandra moaned. Gone was Alexandra's attitude of amused indulgence of an impetuous and almost innocent suitor. Gone was the idea she was taking advantage of an aroused young male. The tables were completely turned. Alexandra had been masterfully seduced and was about to get fucked, in every sense of the word. A rutting female animal had been unleashed in her. Claire's boyfriend was taking her where he wanted at the speed he chose.

"I will, baby. I am going to fuck you ... good. But don't get impatient. Let's make it more fun. Don't you like this?" he asked as his fingers vibrated in her cunt "Don't you like having a man play with your pussy?"

"Oh, yes, darling! Oh... Oh ... You're going to ... You're making me ... You're making me cum! ... Ai! ... Ai! ... Ai! " Orgasm after orgasm racked Alexandra's shapely body as the young stud continued massaging her clit rhythmically. Alexandra was panting and barely coherent.

"Oh, Alexandra, baby, you're making such a mess. Your honey pot is overflowing and all your pussy juice is running out. Should I stop making you cum?" came the cruel, taunting question.

"No, Charlie, no! Don't stop. I love it. I want it!" she pleaded between orgasms.

"Of course you want it, you horny slut. You love to come. So I'd better find some other way to protect the couch. What if I just eat you? I will have to lap quickly to stop your juicy cum from leaking onto the couch. Would you like that, Alexandra?"

"Yes, Charlie! Eat me! Run your tongue in me and get me off."

For the next several minutes Charlie was silent as his mouth brought Alexandra to orgasm after orgasm. Silent, Alexandra was not. She howled in ecstasy each time that a climax took her. Soon she was delirious with arousal.

Sensing she was near total defeat, Charlie gave her clit one final lick and got up on his knees. "I have another idea, Alexandra. I think a large cock in your cunt is exactly what you really need. Your pussy is so hungry. I think she needs to be fed. I've got some nice hot fuck for her I think she'll lap right up. Do you think she'll like this?" he teased as he brushed her labia with the tip of his cock. "Would she like a big dick?"

"Yes, darling, Please! I can't take any more teasing. I've got to have you in me. Ai! I can feel your prick touching pussy. But I want it all the way in me. I want to be full of you, darling, to feel your prick deep inside me. Yes, darling! Oh yes!" she moaned as he slid his cock in her and started slowly to move it in and out.

"Oh, yes, Alexandra. You are getting what you asked for! I've got my cock deep in you, fucking you. I'm going to do it nice and slow because that's the way you like it. Yes, I can tell you really needed a good screwing. Your pussy was starving for some thick man-meat. Fucking feels good, but it's not enough. You need to cum again, Alexandra! You need me to bring you to orgasm with my cock." he hissed as he started fucking her faster.

"Yes! Ai! ... Yes! Fuck me! Ai ... Ai ... Yes!" Alexandra whimpered in assent as another massive orgasm again washed over her."

"You are getting fucked good, Alexandra, but coming and coming is really taking it out of you. You can't stand much more stimulation. You need release. You want me to cum in you, don't you?" he asked, slowing momentarily while the overpowered woman caught her breath.

"Yes, darling. I want your fuck in me," the delirious woman sobbed. "I want my pussy to be full of you. Pump me so full of your spunk I blow up like a balloon!"

"You'll get it, Alexandra, a good load of jism. It's what you need. My cum in you cunt will give you temporary release. You are about to be totally satisfied, woman. It'll trickle deep down into your womb, Alexandra, sating your passion, sedating you. That's what you want, isn't it?"

At the brink of orgasm, Alexandra could only whimper.

"My jizz is a drug, Alexandra, a narcotic that will make you very sleepy." He spoke more softly now, continuing to fuck her methodically, holding her on the very brink of the cataclysmic orgasm she craved. "You're drifting down to sleep, Alexandra, deeply asleep, deeper and deeper."

Charlie's words seemed to come from far away. Alexandra could hardly understand what he was saying. The urge to come drove all thought from her head.

"You can't stay awake any longer, Alexandra. You are going to sleep a long time without being able to wake up. In a few hours, I'll tell you to stir a little bit, honey, just enough to know you're feeling really horny. It'll be all right because I'll be there to take care of you. You'll have a little food and then I'll put my prick back in you and give you another dose of the thick white love medicine. When I fuck you again you will go right back to sleep. You will just sleep and get fucked while we go on a long trip."

"Trip?" the helpless woman moaned.

"Yes, a long sleepy trip, love. And when I finally let you to wake up, you and I will be far away from here. We'll be in a warm and pleasant land. You won't need many clothes there, Alexandra. You can run around happily in your skimpiest things. You'll wear your mini skirts and hot pants and string bikinis because you'll always be feeling very sexy. The clothes will show everyone how randy you are, eager to get laid any time. You are going to be horny the whole time you're there, Alexandra."

"Going to be horny," she replied, without real understanding.

"Yes, Alexandra you'll be a very horny woman, but you won't be frustrated because there will be plenty of men with hard dicks to keep a randy girl like you happy and satisfied. You will have plenty of time for food, fun, and fucking. Every time you get the urge for some cock, someone will be there to supply your need. You'll spend many happy hours on your back, Alexandra, with your legs wide apart and your pussy full of some man's cock."

Something did not sound quite right. "No, Charlie," she tried to object. "I have to stay here for my work with WOPI. Just fuck me here," she pleaded.

"No, you don't want to stay here to work," he whispered. "Your work would take up too much of your time, Alexandra, time you would rather spend screwing like a ferret in heat. WOPI is the past. WOPI was long hours of desire and frustrations punctuated with moments of pleasure. Let it go."

"Let go?" the horny woman asked.

"Yes. The present is the bliss you feel now, the contentment of having a big cock still thick within you. And the future is the pleasure you will have when you get all the fucking you can take. I'm going to take you on a very long holiday and you won't be interested in coming back to WOPI. You'll just be thinking about men and getting fucked all day and night long. So, close your eyes, darling. Let me fuck you to sleep, Alexandra. Sleep, and you'll wake up in paradise."

"Sleep? ... No, Charlie, NO!" Alexandra protested, realizing too late that something was terribly wrong. "Stop talking like that, Charlie; I know what you are doing. You are trying to hypnotize me!" she protested, feeling WOPI's techniques being used against her.

"Just a little, Alexandra. I'm just helping you relax. You've tried to be a dominant female too long. Hypnosis will help you give in to your deeper, submissive side, the side that makes you do anything to get fucked. Don't fight me, Alexandra. Surrender to the pleasure," he slightly increased his tempo, driving her closer to climax.

"No, no," she protested, but she was already starting to buck against him.

"Surrender to my prick, going in you so deep, so good. You need some come, Alexandra and that's just what I'm going to do, give you a big charge of fuck. Get ready for an injection of my man-seed. Yes!" He grunted and came, and came again and again. As the hot fuck blasted into Alexandra's burning vagina, it began to douse the fire of passion that was consuming her insides. The incredible tension in Alexandra's over-excited body drained away. Her muscles relaxed; her eyes fluttered closed.

Suffocated by lust, at last, Alexandra's sated mind succumbed to the hypnotic words and she drifted deeper into unconsciousness.

The watcher of the scene from a hidden camera, gurgled with excitement. That took care of Alexandra. Now SHE would take care of Captain Knight.

To be continued...

* * * * *

Comments please to Homer Vargas

I would enjoy exchanging ideas about future directions for this story.

vargas111
vargas111
839 Followers