WOPI Chronicles Ch. 11

Story Info
Finale.
2.9k words
4.39
37.9k
3
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
843 Followers

Comments Please to Homer Vargas.

Chapter 11 Escape from the Island

"I'll kill the blond bitch!" Alexandra's eyed blazed with anger, although to a casual observer, the conversation between small, dark young woman and the larger, bottle-

blond older one looked like nothing more than a tete-a-

tete over drinks by the pool of the resort's main hotel. If they giggled occasionally, well, they were probably just comparing bedmates from the night before.

"I know how you feel, but as an officer of the law, it's my duty to advise you against it," Teresa grinned.

"But Claire's ruined my career, taken over my organization, stolen my man!" Alexandra caught her self. "I mean ..."

"Don't worry, Alexandra. Everything between David and me is over. I have my own personal grudges to settle with Dr. Hillary, however. I don't appreciate her trying to turn me into an oversexed bimbo any more than you do. But right now the most important thing is to stop her from using WOPI in the ways you never dreamed."

"You're right, of course." Alexander shuddered to remember some of the things Teresa had told her: sexually enslaved women used as payment to grease the wheels of international terrorism and the even more terrifying attempt to plant a dominatrix-mistress in the bed of one of the holders of a key to the decaying Ukraine atomic arsenal. "We just have to find Claire's agents here and deal with them. The regular employees will do what I say."

"Well, we have one big advantage there," Teresa grinned."

"What's that?"

"They are only men." Both women giggled.

*****

Over the next several days, a number of important men on the island - the supervisor of the telephone office, the head of the port, the air traffic controller, the Chief of Police -- received unexpected and quite pleasant visits from a sexy little brown woman they had never seen before. When the visit ended, generally late on the following day, each was very tired and knew he had a lot of explaining to do to Ms Milan. Fortunately, Alexandra had a very convincing manner of letting her wayward employees know she understood and had forgiven them.

The weekly shuttle between WOPI headquarters and the island presented more of a problem. There was no way to know exactly who would be aboard and what loyalties they had. Alexandra grinned and suggested they take no chances. When the plane landed and taxied to the tiny air terminal, passengers and crew were annoyed that some bureaucratic snafu prevented them from disembarking immediately. Fortunately the terminal could provide them with an umbilical hookup to keep the temperature bearable and the air fresh. Pretty soon the grousing stopped as a measured amount of N2O fed into the air line had everyone in a festive mood.

Although it wasn't all that hot in the plane, most of the women soon felt more comfortable stripping down to just their panties and heels and not even the Captain objected that all the air hostesses followed the custom of the moment. It would have been rather hypocritical of him to have done so. He had his hands on the hips of the forty-

ish purser who sitting in his lap, his mouth licking her oversize breasts and his prick buried deep in her pussy.

Although the number of male passengers outnumbered the women, no one made a fuss since the women were all willing to entertain one man with a blowjob while riding another. The only difficulty arose when all the men had been fucked as many times as they were capable of and they were snoring. This left the women, especially a few of the older ones who were just getting started, rather frustrated. But they, too, were getting pretty sleepy by then. When the main door was finally opened, only one woman was not happily snoozing with her face between the thighs of a pretty partner who was returning the favor. The exception was the purser who had never made it out of the pilot's cabin, having fallen asleep in the saddle.

*****

The coordinated takeover of WOPI headquarters went as smoothly as the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace. Alexandra was back from "vacation" to give instructions to the loyal employees and there were plenty of NASO operatives to take care of the rather few rogues in Claire's operation. The only real problem was what to do with the culprits without calling attention to NASO.

Rutherford didn't like the idea, but Teresa's logic was unassailable; Women of Power, International as an organization, with Alexandra as it's head had to continue. Teresa assured him that Alexandra, having been a victim of eroto-hypnotism herself would never dabble in mind control again. The captives who had merely had their attitudes toward women changed were sent home to very pleased wives and girlfriends, as earlier captives had been, with no memory of their abduction. A few had to be de-programmed to remove their devotion to WOPI as an organization. The women slaves were found and rehabilitated. David was sent to a facility to undo his enslavement to Claire herself.

Most of the WOPI dommes were relatively innocent, as Alexandra had been, and were rather frightened to learn that their organization had been partly taken over and used as it had been. Deep conditioning to try to remove their ability to manipulate minds was considered, but rejected as impractical. As someone pointed out, you can never forget how to ride a bicycle. Most were more than happy not to be facing criminal charges and to accept help finding work as psychologists, marriage counselors, and the like.


That left Claire and the core of her supporters. Everyone agreed that they should be put away where they could never cause trouble again. The trouble was where? They could not be indicted and tried without compromising secrecy. As usual Teresa came up with an idea that Rutherford totally opposed. To persuade him she required a very long session in his office with the door closed. He had been right about his inability to resist her if she put her mind to it.

*****

Six weeks later:

"What do you mean you "got me" a full disability pension, Teresa. I don't WANT a pension. I'm a damn good NASO operative." David was not happy as he sat on the bed of in his room of the secret NASO psychological clinic.

Teresa patted his hand reassuringly. "I think so, too, David, but the psych boys say a vulnerability like yours to female domination can never be totally overcome. But look at it this way. You're a brilliant thirty-five with a lifetime annual income in the six figures. You can do anything you want: write, teach, start your own security consulting firm."

"Just as long as you can do it from home," declared a feminine voice from the door.

"Alexandra!" David looked up in surprise. "What are you talking about?" Teresa smiled and said nothing.

"I've gotten the tests back. Seems Claire's plan to get me pregnant on the island was unsuccessful," Alexandra grinned and sat down on the bed by David.

Now it was Teresa's turn to laugh. "Yeah, and I guess that's a beach ball you're hiding under your dress?"

Alexandra just beamed. "No. Claire's switching my pills for placebos was quite effective in getting me knocked up alright. It just happened BEFORE I went to the island. Guess who the father is?" Her voice grew softer and she took David's hand.

Alexandra was beaming at David and Teresa turned to gape as well. The shocked man could only sputter. "But ... but I couldn't ... I didn't ...I ..."

"You could and you did, sweetheart," Alexandra chuckled, placing her lover's hand on her protruding tummy. "I would have told you sooner, but you were not allowed to have visitors. So, would you like to come live with this big old girl you 'got in trouble?'" She kissed him deeply before he could answer.

David looked at her and paused. A rush of images and emotions flooded over him as she smiled expectantly. "Yes, but on my terms," he replied seriously.

Alexandra' face fell, but she persisted. "Anything, darling. I'll even give up WOPI if you ask me to."

"No, I want you to continue with WOPI. I'm proud of the way you've re-oriented the organization. I don't want to interfere with your professional life - too much" he grinned.

"Then what?" she asked from curiosity and a little apprehension. Had she mis-judged him? Maybe all the

conditioning and de-conditioning had changed him. Or he bore her a grudge for what he had been through. She could hardly blame him.

"You have to marry me and promise to keep giving me babies to take care of until you can't have any more!"

Alexandra's shriek of joy almost hurt Teresa's ears. When she slipped out of the room, Alexandra was still sobbing for joy in David's arms.

*****

Six months later:

It was mid-morning and Claire was waking up from a nap. The softof the slowly turning ceiling fan kept the warm tropical air moving comfortably. As most days, Claire woke with the determination to get off this infernal island with her trusted lieutenants and resume her plans of world domination. As with most days, however, she and her cohorts had more urgent maters to attend to.

"Ricardo, Roberto, Rodrigo, whatever your name is, ven aca!

"Se¤ora?" the slim brown boy smiled when he entered, having learned long ago to discount Claire's rants.

"Where have you been?" she complained, then softened, mollified by the large erection she could see in his thin shorts. "You haven't milked me since daybreak; you know I don't like to go without that long. Get up here with me and get to work on my titties!"

"Si, Se¤ora," the boy cheerfully replied dropping his shorts. A bit awkwardly he clambered onto the bed and fastened his lips on her engorged breast. His tongue hardly touched the rock-hard nipple when the warm, sweet liquid began to spurt into his mouth. As always, it was hard to keep up for the first minute or two. He remembered the stupid drinking games he and his friends used to play. If they could only see him now!

He became aware that his other hand, the one holding the breast that he was not suckling, was getting slick with milk that was oozing out in envy of its more fortunate sister. The flow from the first breast was slackening and Claire was moaning with relief. He shifter to take the other breast to his mouth. Claire let out another contented moan as the second bloated mammary began to gush its life-giving nectar.

He suckled for several minutes more, but knew he had to be cautious. Nursing the rich milk from the soft breasts of this sexy woman always made him drowsy. Claire wouldn't like it if he went to sleep before finishing the job.

He felt her tug on his shoulders. Reluctantly he pulled his lips from her breast. Both nipples were still giving occasional spurts and the sheets were going to be a sticky mess, but there was no help for it. "Lista, Sra. Clara?"

"Oh, God am I ready!" she gasped. "Your working my tits always makes me so horny. Hurry up, baby, screw me!"

The boy smiled. Nursing her tits, eating her pussy, bathing her -- everything his did made her horny, he thought as he started to push apart Claire's chubby legs for better access to her treasure. Usually she had him eat her first, but apparently today she was too hot for more preliminaries. He knee walked closer, trying to aim his cock at the entrance to her vagina. A yellowish wet spot on the sheet proclaimed her excitement as did her ripe aroma.

God, he loved this job!

His first thrust missed. He hadn't been able to get into proper position; her legs weren't spread far enough apart.

"No, no! Not like that," Claire complained. "Shit! I guess I'm getting too big for the front door. Help turn me over," she ordered, pulling up her knees and rolling. The boy grasped her ample buttocks to stabilize the woman once she got into the classic doggie position. Risking her ire at the delay, he paused monetarily to marvel at this vision of feminine perfection: the moist pink pussy held open and inviting by her soft white ass pointing

skyward, the twin breasts hanging like ripe melons, still leaking milk, and the upside-down mountain of a tummy stretched tight with his baby. His second thrust found the mark perfectly. He felt her come almost instantly as his thick brown cock plumbed the depths of the panting woman's hot, wet box.

God, he loved this job!

*****

One year later:

Carmen had made the transition to life outside WOPI more successfully than most. Her consulting business, much of it international, had really taken off. Tonight she was off to New Delhi for several months. She couldn't be sure of getting regular sex for who knows how long; she had become very picky since she married. Better go off with herself and her husband as well satisfied as possible.

"Mi amor, ven aca, I need you," she called out.

She had removed and folded her blouse and was unhooking her bra when the young man came in with their three-month old daughter asleep on his shoulder. His eyes grew wide with concern. "Oh, no, Carmen! You're not going on another trip so soon, are you?!" A strange look of sadness and excitement came over him.

"It's business, Ralph. Besides, sweetie, you knew when I married you, it wasn't JUST for your child care skills. You know what I need!" Carmen almost growled with lust.

"Honey. . . er . . , Carmen darling, do you want us ... You want me to ... make love to you RIGHT NOW?

"Oh, Ralph," she cooed as she slinked closer. "How sweet of you to think of making love to me, under the circumstances. Of course not."

A mixture of relief and disappointment flickered across Ralph's face. Now he was really confused as Carmen continued approaching him with the same fire in her eye. Her hands were on the zipper of her skirt and her magnificent tits were undulating marvelously.

"You can put any thought of making love to me out of your mind for later, honey. Right now just put Teresita down in her crib, bend me over this armchair, and fuck the daylights out of me!" Carmen hissed as she dropped her skirt. "You can make love to me afterwards."

Later the happy couple were lying in each other's arms though with Carmen's departure time in mind. Carmen nibbled Ralph's ear and giggled. "Well, at least THAT should take care of having to bring you a souvenir from India."

"Huh?" Ralph asked groggy from just having brought his wife to several howling climaxes before leaving her pussy sloshing with his semen. "What do you mean, 'souvenir from India?'"

"It's sort of like making you buy a gift for yourself," she continued teasing and massaging her softening cock. "I hope you don't think I'm stingy."

Ralph looked at her quizzically. "I don't get it"

"No you don't, at least not yet; I got it." She laughed mysteriously then took compassion on her sweet, loyal husband . "Can't you figure it out? I postponed this trip until I was sure I was fertile again. When you and Teresita and you see me next in a few months, stud, I'll be showing."

*****

Two years later, NASO Headquarters:

"I know it's hardly a secret," Rutherford announced jovially to the assembled employees in the large NASO auditorium. "I never have been good at keeping secrets," he paused and looked around to make sure everyone laughed at his little joke and continued. "But today I'd like to announce my retirement from NASO. After twenty-five years with the agency, I have decided I want to spend more time with my family and to let Ethyl resume her career." He pulled the smiling woman at his side closer to him and gave her a kiss that was far more than perfunctory. An unscripted titter ran through the audience.

The toddler at her side, the infant sleeping in a stroller nearby and Ethyl's well-filled maternity dress showed just how Rutherford had already been spending time with his family recently. In fact, Teresa had been pretty much running the agency for the last two years as Rutherford's infatuation with first one, then two, and now three of Ethyl's "second crop" pregnancies distracted him from interest in day-to-day matters at the office. Everyone knew that Teresa would be named as his successor.

*****

Two years and a few months later:

Charlie looked up at his beautiful wife, his cock slowly softening. "Wow! I've never been fucked by the head of an intelligence agency before, he teased.. I think I like it."

"You'd better, mi amor. I intend to keep you very busy at it. At that, and other duties," Teresa added mysteriously.

"What other duties?" Charlie asked, not able to think of anything he wouldn't be happy to do for this bright, sexy, and almost insatiable woman.

Teresa took a hand from behind her back and held up a small card with a large blue "plus" sign on it. "I'm planning to have about ten more of these, stud, and you're going to take care of 'em."

The End

Comments please to Homer Vargas

I would enjoy exchanging ideas about future revisions and corrections for this story.

vargas111
vargas111
843 Followers