Yanari: Awakening

Story Info
Something unknown awakens deep within her.
2k words
4.4
84.4k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,900 Followers

Days of near-constant walking along a wide and infinitely-straight dirt-packed "roadway," nights of sleeping high in the flanking trees, and meals administered by bizarre tentacles which would suddenly spawn from the ground and feed her what could only be alien sperm...

Yanari knelt in a small river, now quite comfortable with her perpetual nudity, the last of the bluish slime from her latest feeding being detached by the gentle flow of the water. The tentacles - effectively her "friends" on this strange planet - seemed able to read both her mind and her body, knowing what she needed or desired, presenting themselves as if on cue whenever they could be of assistance to her.

If only they could bring her a new spacecraft, or at least lead her to a civilized society where she might be able to find a way to return to space and resume her journey.

Perhaps even stranger, however, is that Yanari's first encounter with the tentacles had awakened something buried deep within her: her own sexuality. With really nothing to do but walk and "feed" and think, she had given a lot of thought to that issue over the past few days, and ultimately reasoned that with a brother well-known in the adult industry for bondage-based pornography, she had subconsciously tried to be something other than sexual, to distance herself as much as possible from her brother's disdainful occupation and counteract the "shame" his career bestowed upon the family. To some extent, it worked - even though the rest of the family had long "disowned" him, she and he had always remained intensely loyal to each other, and she was even rumored to be the only family member to attend his funeral.

...which had probably already occurred, given the days she had spent thus far on this remote planet, with no means to return to space and continue her journey, and no ability to call for assistance without attracting the attention of those who had attacked her and forced her to crash-land here.

With the exception of her mouth, none of the tentacles had entered Yanari's body since that initial encounter. In fact, even the tentacles in her mouth had generally remained completely passive, simply volleying their bluish seed down her throat to nourish her. But in the intervening days, the more she thought of that initial encounter, the more she wanted to experience it again.

This time, however, it would be different. Then, she was scared for her life, deeply fearful that once the inhuman rape ended, she would be eaten or killed. Now, however, she knew that the tentacles were her "friends," always watching out for her, taking care of her survival needs, and ensuring she knew that she was not truly alone on this remote planet.

Bending forward, Yanari submerged herself in the river, the coolness of the water relaxing her body and her mind. She remained underwater for perhaps thirty seconds, focusing upon and enjoying the gentle flow of water across her most private parts. As if moving of their own accord, her hands found her breasts, gently cupping the feminine flesh, kneading the twin protrusions, tweaking the hardening tips with her fingers, and establishing an electrifying connection from each nipple down to her hardened clitoris.

The tentacles had indeed awakened her sexuality, and now she truly needed sexual release.

Suddenly consciously realizing her lungs were on fire, Yanari rose out of the water, still in her kneeling position, inhaling the much-needed air as her hands continued to manipulate her breasts for - as far as she could remember - the very first time in her life. Even with her eyes closed, she could somehow sense the tentacles once again emerging silently from the ground behind her, just beyond the edge of the river.

This time, she would eagerly welcome their assault upon her body.

Yanari did not need to wait long before she felt the first tentative touch just underneath her left shoulder blade. At the initial slightly-slimy contact, a soft whimper escaped her lips, and her heart leapt in anticipation.

Less than a minute later, her upper torso felt as if it were encased in slimy tentacles, yet none of them had attempted to enter her body. Instead, randomly, the tentacles squeezed her briefly, or slid across her skin with tiny and nearly-imperceptible movements. This time, the young adventurer felt absolutely no fear, no panic, no urge to fight or scream.

She did, however, hope that no one would come find her now and interrupt this most unusual of interspecies coupling.

Underneath the mass of slimy alien flesh, Yanari tried to move her hands, and the tentacles yielded briefly. Other tentacles suddenly wrapped around her wrists and gently pulled her forearms back behind her, effectively thrusting her chest forward as the momentarily-bare skin was again covered by slippery exotic extremities.

In her mind's eye, Yanari imagined herself now as one of the women in her brother's many films, bound in some manner, surrounded by horny men waiting to spew their seed both upon her and within her. The thin sheen of slime from each of the tentacles encasing her must certainly feel similar to having some fifty men emptying themselves upon her, she reasoned.

Before, such a thought would have horrified her, sickened her. Now, the thought absolutely thrilled her, as indicated by the involuntary quivering south of her navel and the growing moistness inside her.

Almost instinctively, the willing captive began to struggle sensually, putting on a show of mock resistance for the fifty men she imagined surrounding her. Soft moans escaped her lips as the tentacles continued to squeeze her and move across her skin. Still kneeling in the river as she moved, her torso careened like a spinning top nearly ready to tumble. Deep in her subconscious mind, something gave a tiny token protest at the inhuman assault upon her body, but Yanari was truly conscious of only one thing:

She wanted - and needed - more.

"Walking" on her knees, Yanari slowly turned herself around and approached the bank of the river. The tentacles each adjusted position accordingly, moving her forearms up and behind her head before binding them together. For a brief moment, she opened her eyes, and reveled in the sight of more than a dozen tentacles on the shore, each writhing seductively like an Old Earth belly dancer, each vomiting short bursts of bluish alien seed into the air.

Her need was now almost desperate, and her knees moved forward a little faster. Yanari did not feel the occasional stones on the riverbed as they pressed uncomfortably into her knees and her legs. She was aware only of the growing sexual energy radiating deep within her core and bubbling toward release.

She imagined a black-clad Mistress standing just beyond the bank, a wicked bullwhip in Her hand, ready to strike. Moving even faster, Yanari longed to feel the bite of the whip, the pain of the impact with her tender flesh. She wanted her anguish to bring delight to the imagined Mistress.

Her clitoris throbbed more intently now.

Reaching the shore and slowly emerging from the water, Yanari closed her eyes again, savoring every sensation. As the slippery tentacles around her chest loosened and retracted, she softly pleaded for them to remain, but when she felt the first strike across her breasts, she understood why they had extricated themselves from her body.

New tentacles grew up from the ground around her, quickly encircling her ankles and legs, snaking up her thighs like fast-growing vines. Deliberately, they dragged her legs apart as the beating of the young adventurer's chest caused her to grunt and pant loudly, each impact renewing her body's instinctive "fight or flight" struggle.

"Yes!!!" A single tentacle stroked Yanari's dripping womanhood, adding its own thin layer of lubrication to that which was already seeping copiously from within her. The soft stroking motion across her nether lips provided a wonderful counterpoint to the gradually-intensifying beating afforded to her breasts, so that groans mixed with moans as her body writhed from the onslaught of sensations.

Opening her eyes once more, Yanari watched a thick tentacle retract, then hurl itself at her chest yet again. Seeing the motion caused her breath to catch and her body to fight for freedom, and the resultant grunt from the impact to be louder than her previous vocalizations. She was mesmerized; Yanari was unable to pull her eyes away from that one tentacle, unable to close her eyelids to block out the source of the coming pain.

With sudden violence, she was fiercely impaled by the tentacle previously stroking between her legs. The act was swift and slightly painful, but the pain was quickly transformed to pleasure as the alien being began to slowly make love to her.

...while still pummeling her chest.

...and her exposed lower cheeks, adding yet another source of sensory input. With all this activity both upon her and within her, Yanari's heart soared and her body sang.

...as did her voice moments later as the first climax lambasted her like a tidal wave. So intense was the release that her voice likely could have been heard even on the opposite side of the planet. A sexual frenzy seized her, causing her to thrash about uncontrollably against the desired restraints, subconsciously fighting the eerie coupling yet consciously pleading - and screaming - for more.

Yanari's cries of passion rose yet another decibel as the first hot surge of alien sperm smashed against her cervix with such force that it was actually painful, yet the inhuman act triggered a second orgasm to wrack her senses anew. Her body contorted as much as the tightening bondage would allow, and suddenly every tentacle in the immediate area was firing volley after volley after volley after volley of slimy alien seed either at her or deep inside her.

I was made for this!!! she thought through the mental haze of lust, before a sudden darkness befell her.

True darkness had settled upon the scene when Yanari regained consciousness. She was rather groggy at first, barely able to force herself to sit upright. Her body was definitely sore, her throat was painfully dry, and - despite her many quests in the interim - she had not felt so alive in several years. She had just been thoroughly used and abused - no different than the women in her brother's many films - by an alien creature whose name and full form she did not know. As she remembered the day's events (at least, up to the moment when she passed out from the sensory overload), she actually smiled and blushed a little at the most unusual memories.

A little of the bluish alien slime had found its way into the adventurer's mouth during the ordeal, but it was not nearly enough to stave off the intense hunger she now felt. Her stomach rumbled to protest its emptiness, making its boisterous plea for sustenance. Almost before she could form the thought in her mind, several tentacles sprouted from the ground and advanced, ready to nourish her.

Exhausted, Yanari fell back to the hard-packed "road" to nowhere, jarring her mind with her head's unprotected impact with the unforgiving ground. Passively, she lay there in the fleeting remnants of an intense sexual daze, her mouth soundlessly open like a newborn chick waiting to be fed.

She was fed slowly by a single tentacle, an occasional jet of alien semen launched at her parted lips, occasionally missing the mark and facializing her. As she "ate," the young woman's strength slowly returned until she was at last able to drag herself back into the river to bathe and to drink.

Such a strange existence, Yanari thought as she cupped her hands and brought cool, refreshing water to her lips, pondering her most unusual sexual awakening. Perhaps it would not be so bad if I were to spend the rest of my life here, alone with these friendly tentacles.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,900 Followers