Hypothetical Spankings!!!

Artwork Info
Historical or legendary situations which could have led to ?
286 words
1
20.8k
00
Artwork does not have any tags
Share this Artwork

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashesh9
Ashesh9
156 Followers

Hypothetically Adam should have spanked Eve forbtempting him to eat the Forbidden fruit or Samson should have tanned Delilah's erotic butt........

Adam 'does' Eve

Wicked Girl you succumbed to the Serpent's blandishments and corrupted my mind!?! Smaaak! Now you got us evicted from Paradise, you good for nothing , bitch!!? Take this! Take this and this!!!

Helen of Troy gets her just desserts

It is said that at the end of the War when Menaleus wanted to behead Helen fir her unfaithfulness she bared her breasts and dazzked him with her sex appeal. How much more apt it would have been if the cuckoldress had merkly turned around , bent over and lifted Skirts to proffer her bared buttocks for painful punishment and stern discipline!!! Don't miss the Trojan Horse in the midst of a smoking , pillaged and sacked Troy!!!?

If Prince Ram of Ayodhya had merely spanked Crown Princess Sita, instead of.....

Please Google Ramayana for Backstory. At the end of tge War Valmiki the Poet tells us Rama publicly humiliatd Sita by forcing Her to undergo a public Agni pariksha ( Fire Purification ritual ) to prove Her chastity after having spent months in captivity having been abducted by Ravana by dint of Her own foolishness : if He had only given Her a dose of strict Husbandly Discipline across his knees in the secrecy of their Bedchamber how much easier it would have been for .her to maintain Her tremulous Dignity in front of Their subjects !!!

Samson smaaaaks Delilah

In this alternative scenario Samson has caught Delilah , red handed scissors in hand lopping of his locks the secret source of his legendary strength: she's only just begun her nefarious actions when she's caught by the Strongman!!! See what follows..........

Ashesh9
Ashesh9
156 Followers
Please rate this artwork
The author would appreciate your feedback.
Share this Artwork