Slut: Brandi and the BBC Pt. 06

Story Info
Cheating hotwife preparing to be a hooker
2.6k words
4.47
33.6k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,842 Followers

I was just out of the shower, where Yani and Dex were inspecting every visible inch of me. Making sure every part of my body was clean, hairless and ready for fucking. Thirty minutes earlier, before I got in the shower, I was standing naked in the bathroom being given the once over by the black twins. Dex smiled at me, seemingly pleased at what he saw, then went out to the car and returned with a full enema kit. I was gawping at the rubber bottle similar to a hot water bottle with a long clear plastic hose attached, with a valve for opening and closing. Yani filled the receptacle with warm water and held it high. Dex had positioned me bent over my toilet, holding my cheeks apart as Yani slipped the nozzle inside my ass, sliding it to capacity as my sphincter gripped it. Yani began opening the valve and allowing the warm water to flow inside my asshole. The sensation of the warm liquid pouring into my ass was rather pleasant.

Once the bag had emptied, I was instructed to hold the warm liquid inside my ass for one whole minute. This was not an easy task holding the warm liquid inside my ass for a full minute, Yani removed the nozzle and suggested I sit on the toilet. Obeying his command, I sat on the toilet and felt the cleansing liquid explode out of my ass. Yani insisted I repeat this process three more times before I stepped into the shower. Now out of the shower, and with cleanest body internally and externally, I was patting myself dry as Yani and Dex began emptying a bottle of baby lotion all over my smooth body. Standing before the two black sex gods, my body glistening with the deluge of oil, both guys began to rub and massage the shiny liquid deep into my flesh. Their large black hands were tantalizing my body as the oil was absorbed by my skin, leaving a nice glossy sheen to my hairless body. Dex turned me round, bending me slightly so my back was arched and my naked ass was pushing out. Parting my cheeks he poured a little dab of baby oil on my puckered ring. The liquid was cold on my erogenous flesh, creating goosebumps on my body due to the sexual sensations of the oil. His large black finger slid inside my asshole, taking some of the glossy liquid inside my hole with his finger. He slid his finger in and out, circling the digit inside my ass, ensuring the orifice would be lubricated and easily accessible when my night of prostitution would commence. As Dex delighted my asshole, Yani began to smooth the baby oil into my shaved smooth mound, using the palm of his hand. My slit and labia, slid in between his large fingers as all of the oil was being absorbed, leaving my smooth skin look almost glass like. I was on the verge of orgasm when they guys halted the incredible oil massage. Yani placed my make-up bag in the wash basin and instructed me to apply my make-up as slutty as I possibly could. I unzipped my make-up bag and began applying the make-up as Yani said.

"I will go and choose what the slut is to wear. You make sure she looks like a cheating slut with her make-up!" He instructed Dex.

Dex nodded smiling, never taking his eyes off my shiny naked body.

"She'll look like the best cheating white slut whore ever!" He assured Yani.

I applied dark smoked eye shadow, very long false eye lashes, an ample layer of crimson red lipstick with two final layers of clear lip gloss, giving my lips a sexy slutty shine. I slicked my hair back, giving me a very dominant look as I picked up a black PVC choker from my bathroom dresser, clipping it around my throat, the international signal that this slut takes it in the ass. Dex smiled and handed me something. I looked in my hand at what he had given me, to find three queen of spades stick on tattoos. Smiling I looked at Dex and asked.

"Where should they be displayed?" I queried.

"We'll put one on your left tit, just above the nipple, and one on your right ass cheek! Here let me help you!" He smiled taking the tattoos back. He peeled the back off the first and smoothed it on my left breast. He patted it with a towel and the task was complete. The tattoo would be visible if the top of choice is low enough. I turned to Dex and bent over the wash basin, sticking my ass high in the air. Dex took the towel and patted and area of my right cheek. Peeling the back off the tattoo, he placed it on my ass, then smoothed the towel lightly over the tattoo, until he was satisfied that it had attached effectively.

"Come, we'll show Yani." He smiled, taking my hand and guiding through to my bedroom.

"Where will we put the third one?" I smiled walking alongside Dex.

"Yani will decide!" He said sternly, putting me in my place and showing me who was the master in this relationship. I actually found their sternness strangely arousing. There was something primeval stirring within me when they ordered me around. I enjoyed handing all power and control to the black alpha males, and they certainly knew how to keep this woman in her place.

We arrived in my bedroom, the scene where all of my hooker action would take place. On my bed was an underbust corset, jet black and made of the softest, pliable PVC I'd ever seen. It laced up at the back with six garter straps dangling from it. Next to this lay several packets of fishnet stockings. Some were seamed with a PVC top and the others were just plain black fishnet, or so I thought. As I held up the packet, I discovered that the backs of the stockings were bows at the top, sitting above a lace up area. Very sexy and provocatively naughty. Yani pointed to the floor where there were three pairs of shoes. One pair was the black PVC ones I wore when they fucked me a few weeks back. One pair were red with a pointed toe and a thin ankle strap and the last pair were a cross between a shoe and an ankle boot. They were incredibly high heeled and would be very difficult to walk in, but the intention tonight was not to do too much walking. My black pimps won't make any money if their slut whore is walking around. She needs to be on her back and knees, receiving cock in her paid for ass, mouth and shaved pussy.

'Time to get ready" Yani smiled handing me the PVC Underbust corset.

I wrapped the corset around my waist. The hook and eye fasteners were located at the front with the back being lace up for tightening the garment. I clipped the hook and eyes from top to bottom as the six garter straps hung from the corset. Yani stood behind and began to adjust the lace back, tightening the corset at the waist, narrowing my already small waist to almost cartoon proportions. The soft pliable PVC was extremely comfortable despite the tightness. My large firm tits stood proudly above the underbust corset, my waist accentuated magnificently by the shiny black PVC lingerie. Dex was opening a pair of fishnet stockings with the designer bows at the back, stretching the stocking out then placing my toe inside as he began to roll the fishnet stocking up my left leg. His touch was sensual, sending tiny electric shocks through my body as my excitement rose. He repeated the exercise with my right, then began to attach the garter straps to the stockings. His hands grazed my ass and pussy as he adjusted the stockings and fixed the straps in place. Yani was at my feet, slipping my stockinged feet in to the high heeled ankle boot type shoe. The height of the heel adjusted my posture instantly, thrusting my breasts forward, making me arch my back slightly for balance, which in turn pushed my firm ass outward. This affected the tautness of my calves and thighs, giving a very feminine athletic look to my stocking clad legs. A glance at my reflection in the mirror boosted my confidence immediately. My figure looked sensational in this outfit, an outfit designed to be fucked in. I stared at my reflection, smoothing my hands over my narrow trussed waist, running them gently over my full firm breasts then finally placing them on my buttocks, pressing my hands onto my extremely taut buttocks. I looked vampish, slutty, sexy, dirty and kinky. Everything a man would want! I could feel my pussy squirm with excitement at what lay ahead. Yani and Dex both sat on my bed staring at me.

"Turn around whore and show us your ass and smooth slot!" Dex smiled knowing that his dominance and humiliation talk was arousing me. Biting my bottom lip gently, my eyes half closed and rolling and a low gentle moan whispering from my mouth were probably a give away.

I turned slowly, smiling at my owners, slightly parting my legs, I arched my back with my ass sticking upward. My ass and pussy were evident asI placed my hands on my buns of steel ass and spread my cheeks, showing both of my exposed fuck holes to my masters.

"I want to fuck the bitch now!" Dex smiled looking me up and down. I was desperate to be fucked and nodded my head silently.

"Not until this whore has made us plenty of money. Then you can fuck the bitch into oblivion!" Yani stated.

I almost came, my excited arousal was so high. My husband flashed in to my mind. He would be sitting in his hotel watching his wife being inspected like a piece of meat and loving every second of it.

Yani with final act of degradation attached a dog leash to my collar, leading out of the bedroom and down the stairs, into my lounge where I obediently stood awaiting their orders.

Yani picked his phone and pressed on the screen of his iPhone.

Placing the phone to his ear, he looked me up and down smiling.

"Hi. Yeah send the first guy round, the whore is ready!" He smiled looking at me with a mixture of sexual desire and financial success.

"You are going to make us a lot of money whore! Make sure you fuck all the brothers real good!" Yani smiled.

His use of the word whore and insisting I fucked the clients good stirred my pussy greater than a rampant rabbit vibrator. Dex began to play with my buttocks as I held them open for the guys to inspect me. His huge fingers slid between my cheeks and moved along my naked slit. His fingers slid between my labia, pushing my state of arousal higher. If he as much as breathes on my clitoris I will be experiencing a very powerful orgasm. His fingers slid back and forth along my very wet slit. As he pushed forward his fingernail lightly grazed my unhooked clitoris, sending me into the land of orgasm. My legs shook uncontrollably as he pressed his fingertip on my clitoris, rotating it in circular motions driving me wild with desire. Yani laughed as I thrashed against Dex's fingers, trying to worm his finger inside me.

"Dumb fuck! You've made the bitch come!" He said shaking his head in disbelief at Dex.

"She's one hot white cheating slut man! She loves cock and tonight we will feed her holes with plenty!" Dex said removing his hand away from my shaking body.

I was panting furiously, my face flushed from orgasmic bliss.

"Some of the brothers who will fuck your tight white pussy and ass have huge cocks, so you will be getting some quality black meat inside those holes!" Yani said as he smacked my ass playfully.

My state of arousal was as high as its ever been, with my stomach churning with nervous as my pussy tingled as I imagined these outrageously large black cocks that would be sliding in and out of me, providing me with the most delectable sensual pleasure. My body and how I use it will sexual excitement my well hung clients, but there is no denying that I was almost in a dream like state anticipating the glorious sensations I was about to experience.

"Will you guys be here when your customers fuck me?" I enquired, hoping the guys would be providing some level of security.

"Dex will be here and I will be bringing the guys from the club over to fuck you, then take them back to get the next punter!" Yani explained.

"So when you're ready I will take some photo's of you to lure the cash in!" He smiled holding his iPhone.

I bent over slightly, turning my ass toward the camera. I twisted my upper just enough for my side boob and a hint of erect nipple to be visible. I put a long nailed finger to my mouth, licking the tip of the fingernail a Yani clicked away. Next I climbed on to the bed in the doggy position. Pushing my ass in the air, I spread my knees showing my shaved pussy and tight puckered asshole. Turning my head toward the camera, my breasts hung freely as Yani clicked again. Next I lay on my back, opening my legs high and wide, sliding the forefinger of each hand inside my pussy, then holding it open, showing my tight pink hole to the camera. My breasts were heaving with the nipples fully erect as I smiled at the camera. Yani smiled and clicked away. He saw my black cock dildo on the bedside cabinet and handed the huge phallic toy to me.

"Let's get a few with this in your pussy and ass, then a few of you sucking it!" He smiled adjusting his large erect cock in his trousers. I slide the dildo inside my tight pussy, pushing as much of the cock inside as I could. Yani clicked away allowing me to enjoy the black dildo. I turned on to my knees and slid the black dildo inside my ass. My black stockinged legs were parted with the dislocated inside my ass as I pulled my cheeks apart to give the camera a clearer view. I removed the black dildo from my ass and licked the shaft, flicking my tongue up and down the black dildo. Sliding my glossed lips over the head of the dildo, I began to give the fake cock a sloppy blow job. Yani caught every step on his iPhone, delighted with the results. Taking the dildo away from me he smiled then sternly said.

"No more fake cock for you bitch! Only huge black nasty cock for you tonight and you will swallow everything that's given to you!" Yani walked out of my bedroom, throwing the dildo to Dex.

"I'm off now and I'll be back in thirty minutes. Don't fuck the slut and don't let her fuck the dildo!" Yani ordered.

I heard his footstep down the stairs, then the door close behind him. It was on and I was throbbing with excitement. A strait-laced housewife was about to become a hooker and black mans plaything.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,842 Followers