Wonderful Wife to Worthless Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
She is eager to go back for more at the movies.
1.9k words
4.25
69.8k
41

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deankoont
deankoont
80 Followers

Chapter 2 -- Movie Night Part 2

Mike and Julia rushed home. Both eager to keep the ball rolling for their earlier festivities. After they said thank you to their babysitter for keeping the peace between the kids, Mike ran upstairs to see what they were doing. They were both in their rooms, most likely listening to music with headphones. It helps when there is someone there to keep an eye on them so they don't interact and cause a fuss. As soon as the babysitter was out of earshot, they gripped each other in a tight embrace and their hands ran over each other like two horny teenagers. They made it to the bedroom with minimal sounds. Their fucking was like nothing they had had before. That was not quite true. Julia fucked Mike like she never had before. Mike loved his wife's new found desire to ride his cock that night, and use her tits to pleasure him as often as she could. When she rode Mike, let him enter her from behind, and slam into her pussy in missionary she kept squeezing her right breast. She wanted to feel as she felt earlier that evening but it didn't work. She couldn't understand why it didn't work, but she knew she could make it.

*

The week went by as usual with Julia hanging out with the kids over the weekend as Mike worked. They watched a movie together on Saturday night at home. The kids were under a blanket on the floor with Mike and Julia putting one over themselves as they sat on the couch. Mike reached his hand down and entered Julia's pyjama bottoms to reach her pussy. Julia smiled at him and spread her legs which gave him better access. Mike kept his pussy play up for a while as Julia's mind wondered off.

She was back in the cinema, watching the couple on screen fucking, and not letting the husband know. Enjoying this adultery while at the same time, unknowingly committing it herself with some fat old man. She came back to reality as she hit orgasm. She found herself squeezing her breasts and her husband smiling at her. He had pride in his eyes of his ability to please her. She didn't have the heart to tell him that it was because she was thinking of a strange man touching her that got her off.

*

Wednesday was finally here and Julia was ready to go to the cinema. She had organised someone to stay over well in advance and made sure Mike took her to the same cinema. The same attendant was there smiling to greet them both.

"Same as last time?" Mike smiled and nodded. "That good huh?" He asked the couple.

"Like you wouldn't believe," Mike said beaming at his wife. She chose to wear a black top that left a view of more than ample side boob with no bra. She wore the same sort of pants as last time. They walked into the same cinema, and managed to get seats in the same location. The adverts began to play and Mike was all over Julia, kissing her, touching her breasts, and rubbing his hand over her crotch.

"Do what you did to me last time," she whispered to Mike. He moved without hesitation. He rubbed her slightly moist pussy which had become that way in anticipation as she sat into her seat. The movie began and she still couldn't see the man from last time. Another 15 minutes passed of the hour long movie. Mike moved her head to face his as he kissed her passionately. Resigning herself to just this, just Mike, she kissed him back. They kissed for a while. When she turned back, she saw from the corner of her eye the 'do not cross' sign had been moved. "Is he sitting behind me?", "Is he going to squeeze it like last time?", "Does he know I was turned on by it?" she asked herself as she got wetter. A minute or two went passed and she felt it. That heavy hand, moving up her side to reach her breast. He slid in from the side. Grabbing her entire breast. Mike wanted to take things a little further, and came forward to her left breast. Sliding part of her top inwards, he brought his tongue to her nipple. She reached up and held his head in place, not wanting him to see what was happening inches from his face.

The old man squeezed hard and held her breast at that pressure. He leaned in and whispered into her ear, "you like this slut?"

"Yesss" she responded. This made Mike suck a little harder on her tit, and finger her pussy faster as he thought this was directed at him.

"You came here looking for this, didn't you, slut?" He questioned further.

"Yesss" she responded again.

"Tell your husband to get on his knees and eat your pussy," he ordered. She didn't know what to do. She didn't want to follow the orders of some old pervert. Sensing her disinclination, he moved his hand away from her breast.

"Go down on me honey. Get in between my legs and eat my pussy," she said in an almost whimper. Pulling off her jeans and tilting her pelvis forward.

"Tell him not to look up until you say so," the old man said as he leaned forward again, his lips to her ear.

"Don't look up until I say so honey," she told him. Mike liked that she was guiding him. She knew that he wasn't going to look up and knew that it wasn't until the old man was happy with things that he would let Mike up. As Mike positioned himself, he held her by the waist, he stuck out his tongue and got to pleasing his wife. As his tongue lapped at her clit, the old man had now grabbed both of Julia's breasts. Squeezing hard. Pinching her nipples. She moaned in pleasure. The old man took this opportunity to ask her more questions to make her feel more and more like a slut.

"With nice tits like these, you must be a mom." It was not so much of a question but Julia just nodded slightly. "Whisper into my ear," he told her. "Your man has his ears covered by those nice thighs. You look like you keep in shape with a flat stomach like that. Does this MILF slut do yoga?".

"Yes. I do." She said into his ear. Feeling her orgasm rise from the incredible pain and pleasure she was feeling from her tits.

"I like sluts who try and keep fit. Shows they want men to ogle them." She knew that wasn't why she kept fit.

"No. It's not why I do it. It's for my husband."

"Really?" he questioned. "So why do you wear slut clothes like what you wore last week. Like what you are wearing now." She hesitated for too long. "Exactly slut, you like the attention. Your man might like it, but I know you do it for all men to fuck you with their eyes, you attention whore." Being talked to like she was some sex object for men was making her entire body go weak with her approaching orgasm. "If you want me to do things to you again, next time you come in, introduce me to your husband as an old friend from college and I will be sitting next to you. Also tell the attendant you're with the old guy and you'll get in for free." She swallowed wondering if she would be convincing enough. She did even think that maybe she shouldn't do it. Julia's orgasm being seconds away made her want the next visit to the cinema to happen soon. "I'm done with your tits."

"NO" Julia yelled out. Mike looked up at her with a worried look. "No honey, don't stop." Mike thinking this was why she yelled out 'no', he continued. "Please don't stop," she whispered to the old man. He leaned forward, grabbed both of her tits. As she turned her head to thank him for coming back to her tits, he pressed his mouth onto hers. Her mind reeled with delight and disgust at herself. She could smell his odour. His tongue explored every crevice of her mouth. She couldn't believe she was kissing some stranger. She reached down with one hand to hold her husband's head on her pussy and grabbed the old man's head with the other and kissed him back like a horny teenager. She orgasmed onto her husband's face. Her tits were squeezed harder than she has ever felt before. Her nipples pinched in between the old man's fingers. As her orgasm subsided, the old man licked her lips as he pulled his lips off of hers and removed his hands from her top.

Mike looked up at his wife. She looked beautiful after an orgasm. He licked her juice one more time, sending a shiver up her body. Happy with his work, he came up to his seat. There were 10 minutes left of the movie. Some girl taking on two guys. One in her pussy and one in her mouth. Mike's cock was still erect as he hadn't touched himself all night. Julia looked over and saw the yearn in his face and decided to stroke him off as they watched the on-screen girl enjoy the two cocks. Mike came within minutes. Julia just held his cock out and caught the cum in her hands. She did something she hadn't done in a long time and licked her hand clean. Mike was shocked and aroused seeing his wife behave like a slut. She leaned over and kissed him too. He didn't mind the scent or taste of his cum on her lips but couldn't quite place some new odour that was on her. He put it down to her sweat from the enjoyable evening.

"You look like you've had a great night," he said to her as she finally pulled up her pants and adjusted her top.

"You have no idea just how much," she said as she licked her lips. "By the way, I forgot to mention, I have a friend who works here and can get us in for free to these movies."

"Now that doesn't sound too bad. Have I met him before?"

"I'm not sure, he said he was in the cinema a few weeks ago or something." She said in a nonchalant manner. She was happy that he hadn't asked too many questions as she set up everything for next week.

"Oh shit. I think he watched us on the first night we came. Think he wants to perv on us?"

"I think he might. He'll probably want to sit next to us, or who knows, maybe he'll stay behind us" Julia said with a wink. He put his wife's new naughty side down to the fun they had been having and he nodded in agreement. Mike was happy he'd be saving money on having sexy times with his wife.

They got up from their seats. Julia had seen the old man leave while she was making out with Mike. As they left, the attendant asked, "same time next week?"

"Looking forward to it," Mike and Julia said in unison.

deankoont
deankoont
80 Followers