Shopping Gang Bang

Story Info
Girl finds her submissive side while on a dare.
7.4k words
4.13
105.1k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was spring, close to graduation, and my marks were very good. I knew I would be going to university in the fall. School was a breeze for me, and if I couldn't help my grades with my brain, a skimpy outfit, like a short skirt and a crop tee shirt would sometimes help. I was always confident and happy with my looks, and didn't mind taunting and teasing with them. I was into swimming and gymnastics and had a nice hard body to show for it. Ever since I turned eighteen, my breasts had developed nicely and were a C cup and very firm. I was most proud of my long, wavy red locks that looked like flames coming from my milky white face. My eyes were big green pools and I still sported a few freckles which guys and some girls said were cute. I also had a nice downy layer of fine red hairs forming a triangle above my pussy. My nether lips were still bare. All in all, I attracted lots of attention at school. My name is Krista and this is a tale of how I became a submissive slut.

At eighteen years old I was not a virgin. I already had sex with two different guys at school during the past year. In both cases their inexperience had left me wanting more when they were finished. I had tried my hand at sucking cock too with my last boyfriend. I was able to get the head into my mouth before the gag reflex warned me to go no further. I remember it took only a minute or two for him to come instead of the usual five he took when fucking me. I remember the taste as it touched my tongue and I jumped back while his load landed between my boobs. I had chastised him for not warning me and never gave him head again. Neither of them had ever brought me to an orgasm. I asked them to eat me as I had knew that would get me off for sure, but they had shied away. I knew because my friend Nancy used to go down on me in my bedroom whenever she slept over, and that always made me come. I never reciprocated but finger fucked her instead while we kissed. Nancy was my experiment girl. She and I were best friends growing up but she got sent to a private school a year ago and we didn't hang out anymore. The last time I saw her she had cut her hair really short and wore frumpy clothes and no makeup. I didn't like her new attitude. Instead, I surrounded myself with narcissistic, pretty, Barbie dolls.

But what happened this last spring was deeply engraved into my memory. Some of my other friends, Gail, Louise, Tammy, and Lisa and me were celebrating graduation early as my parents were gone for the weekend. We managed to get some wine and were in my basement getting loaded. All of these friends had excellent bodies and good looks too and they liked to tease guys as much as I did. We were laughing at each others stories of how hard we made some guys and how some of the teachers would leer at our cleavage when we bent over our desks to read. Tammy reminded us of the time we dared her to take her panties off when she was wearing an obscenely short skirt. She did it and while we were standing across the hall from some guys she "accidentally" dropped a book and bent over at the waist to pick it up flashing them her beaver. There was a huge collision as a passer by wasn't looking where he was going and ran into some other idiot who was staring. We had a great laugh at the memory.

"We should do that again. I mean go out in public and flash people to see what they do or get dressed up and tease guys," Tammy suggested. We were all just wearing jeans and sweaters at the time.

Lisa said she heard about a woman somewhere who brazenly walked into a supermarket in the nude and shopped for like twenty minutes before anyone said anything to her. We all agreed that was way cool! Then I suggested that not even Tammy would be brave enough to do that. She looked back at me coyly and asked, "Is that a dare?"

I smiled and answered, "You bet it is bitch."

"Okay Krista, I'll do it if you do it too," she upped me. I had a warm, moist feeling in my crotch imagining myself nude, confidently walking up and down the isle of a store as people just stared. I was a glow and the wine gave me some confidence. I suggested that we all should do it. Louise was first to jump in and agree, then Gail and Lisa soon jumped at the dare as well. I tried to imagine us all walking around a store butt naked. What a sight that would be. Then Tammy came up with a wicked idea. She said we should all draw numbers and pick an order. Then we would drive to the outside of town where no one would recognize us and pick convenience stores at random. The next one who's turn it was would strip down to the bare essentials, walk in with ten bucks and shop for as long as possible, then go to the cashier and pay for everything. We all thought that would be best as it gave us each a chance to be on center stage. Lisa had a van that we could all fit in and had room to strip. We would all watch from inside as the girl "on stage" did her thing. Gail suggested we make it interesting and all put in twenty bucks to see who would take the longest. The first person would be timed by the last person and then the first person would time everyone else, and no one would get to see there own time until we all had gone. It would also be incentive not to chicken out.

I had decided in my own mind that I could win this and that Tammy would be my main competition. I figured that Lisa might be too shy and chicken out too. We got all excited and fixed our hair and makeup to get ready. We then drew numbers out of a hat. I had number five. Louise drew number one, Tammy number two, Lisa three, and Gail number four. That was a clear advantage for me as I could estimate how much time I would have to stay "on stage" in order to win. A few more swigs of wine and off we went in Lisa's van. I was getting really wet at the thought of being exposed in public.

We started out boisterous and wild but after twenty minutes of driving the nervous anticipation of what was going to happen had caused a silence in the van. It was dark and we pulled into a gas station with a convenience store. Inside we could see a young teenage boy cashier and a twenty something couple looking in one of the coolers. There was an older Asian man filling up with gas who would soon be going in to pay. Louise took a deep breath and swiftly removed her baggy sweater and bra. She then quickly peeled off her jeans and panties. "Oh my god!", she exclaimed. I figured she was about to bail but continued, "I can where shoes right? There might be glass or something," almost in a panic. We burst out laughing and agreed it was okay. That relieved the tension and she slid the door open and confidently hopped out.

I never took much notice to Louise's body before. She was petite, like five foot two, but had a killer tone body, small, firm titties, muscular legs and a sumptuous little ass. Her long, wavy black hair highlighted her fair skin. As I watched her cute little ass bounce into the store I imagined that I would like to fuck her some day. We all watched intently and snickered and giggled as we watched. I was timing from when she got out of the van and had counted to two minutes when she approached the clerk with some chips, pop, and a couple of magazines. As expected everyone just stopped and stared in shock. It looked as if the woman was saying something to her at one point but Louise just smiled and walked away. She was so casual and the guy behind the counter couldn't figure out her change and just handed her ten bucks back. She smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek. We all cheered and chanted, "You go girl!".

She slowly walked out to the van with everyone inside leaning out the door still unable to fathom what they just witnessed. I stopped the stopwatch at four minutes, twenty-seven seconds and wrote it down on the back of her #1 ticket. I then folded it and put it in a paper bag. She was pumped with adrenaline, hooting and screaming like a wild women as she got dressed. The van was already moving to the next stop. I handed her the watch and bag and gave her a hug, saying, "Fuckin' eh Louise, you were great." I was confident then that I could beat her time. She said it felt like fifteen minutes to her but I could not tell her or anyone else her official time.

We arrived at an all night Seven Eleven and parked. Tammy was up and I knew it would be good. The place had two cashiers, a man and a woman. There were several bicycles out front with several boys hanging around, plus what looked like five or six people in the store. Tammy had a voluptuous body any girl would die for. She had the biggest tits of all of us which lewdly swayed with her bra off. She had difficulty pulling down her tight pants so we all helped pull them down. She unceremoniously dropped her panties down displaying a neatly trimmed bush. She wore a Cheshire grin as she stripped and I was struck by how beautiful she looked. Her doe brown eyes glistening as she flipped her short, sassy brown hair from her face. I thought it was a sign of nervousness and teased her, "Can you handle it? You can chicken out, it's okay..."

She just opened the door, smiling and said, "Ain't nothing to it," very casually and strolled toward the store. She put on a real show, swaying her ass and shaking her huge melons. She smiled at all the young boys ogling her as she passed and said "hi!" She walked over to the magazine rack next to an old man. We thought he might have a coronary as she casually leafed through magazines while the crowd all stared slack jawed. At one point he reached out and touched her breast. She smiled and stepped back slowly then leaned back to give him a peck on the cheek. Then she wondered around the store for a while. She picked up some beer from the cooler and then some snacks. The lady who worked there was asking her to leave. It was obvious, but she continued to take her time anyway. Then at the counter she did a "Oh, I forgot something," and went back for a magazine. Finally she cashed out. As she strolled back confidently, she received a big applause from the kids outside. I was looking at my wrist watch taking an unofficial estimate at over nine minutes.

Tammy was greeted by us with high five's. She was very proud of herself and knew she had to be ahead. She said that they asked for ID for the beer, and all she had to do was show her tits, and say, "Do you think these belong to teenager?" She got the beer. Lisa was next and I wondered if she would actually go through with it. Although she has beautiful with long blonde hair and blue eyes I think she may have been the most shy of the five of us. Again we found another gas station/ convenience store and pulled up.

Lisa took a deep breath and shucked her clothes, then another deep breath and she was off. That was further than I expected her to go. The store looked pretty empty. The cashier was an old Korean woman and she didn't pay the slim naked blonde any attention at all. It was lucky for Lisa as she strolled the isles, stopping at the videos to browse for a while. We were all pissed that there were so few people around and how easy she had it. Finally a couple guys walked in after fuelling up. After they spotted her and whistled and cat called at her she decided to ring up her items and leave. Although uneventful she did manage roughly the same time as Tammy. I wasn't the time keeper so I wasn't sure who was longer.

Gail was next and she was funny because she was more nervous than Lisa was and took a while to undress. She had a real cute face and long brown hair. I thought that she had a spectacular ass too, maybe as nice as Louise's. Gail's store was more crowded than Lisa's and there were kids out front of this one too. She was very apprehensive but did it anyway. She quickly picked up a few things and went to the cashier. It looked like some guy was fondling her ass while in line too. She got out of there quick and hurried back to the van. She was flush red and breathing heavy. There was no doubt who had the shortest time. She proudly said, "I'm sure that wasn't as long as it felt. I know I didn't win but I did it! I did it!" She said she was scared shitless when the man grabbed her ass. That made me think how dangerous the game really was. It scared me a bit too but I was the only one left and could never live it down if I didn't go through with it. Besides, if I could just last ten minutes, I would win and have my moral victory over Tammy as well.

We drove for a long time, trying to find another store. We didn't want to back track and get into trouble. By then we were past the edge of town and into the sticks. Finally up ahead we saw a light, another all night grocery/ gas bar. It was big and probably the only place around for a couple of miles. It was around 12:30 AM when we pulled up to "Hank's Gas and Grocery". I counted three cars in the parking lot which was not too bad. All eyes were on me and I felt a bit flush as I stripped down to my birthday suit. I must have appeared a bit nervous because Tammy was laughing at me. That gave me the boost I needed and through open the door, looking back at Tammy to say, "Ain't nothin' too it!" and made my way to the store. I held the door for a young couple coming out who stared at me for a second and started laughing hysterically. Two less to worry about, I figured.

Inside the geeky looking boy behind the counter stared slack jawed. I smiled and winked at him hoping to give him a big erection. I strolled up the isles confidently. I brushed passed and older man reading magazines and smiled saying "hi!". Already, my loins were heated by my public display.

His only reaction was, "You're naked!" I nodded at his obvious remark and kept on shopping. The others were right; the time seemed to drag on forever. I wasn't wearing my watch, as per the rules, but did my best to count time. The man went to pay for his magazines and I decided to kill time browsing them myself. I pulled down a Penthouse and thumbed through it. The pictures were starting to really turn me on. The excitement and adrenaline already had me moist.

"How much time left?" I wondered. I couldn't leave too soon. I though, "Best make sure to stay as long as possible. Besides, it was just the clerk and me now. It will be easy, like Lisa's." I was taking my time enjoying the hot sex scenes in the magazines with guys fucking girls, girls doing each other, and was getting even more hot. I squeezed my thighs together to do that silent masturbation thing that us girls can do.

Then I heard the door open and I glanced to see who would be looking at me next. I saw three, big, dirty, scary looking bikers walk in and they were staring right at me. I tried my coy smile but the first big guy just yelled, "What the FUCK!?"

It was getting a bit scary so I decided to cash out fast and leave. I knew the time was going to be close but I had to think about my safety. My body was trembling and I had goose bumps on my skin. I grabbed some magazines and headed for the cashier. Then there were more bikers coming in behind them. I didn't look to count how many. I just wanted to get the hell out. At the cashier, one of them grabbed my arm and spun me around to face him. He was big and ugly with a grey beard and smelled like beer and pot. He said, "I like your outfit baby. Let's go party."

"Thank you, no. My ride is waiting for me," I said politely as possible. He didn't let go of my arm but grabbed my breast roughly instead. I changed tactics, got mad and shouted, "Let go of me!" He slapped my face hard, totally taking me by surprise. I caught my breath, looked up at the boy behind the counter and desperately said, "Help!"

I watched as two other big brutes stood in front of him and stared him down. The clerk looked back at me and shrugged his shoulders. Someone else had grabbed me from behind by the hair and was carrying me to the back of the store. The bikers escorted the young clerk from behind the counter to follow us.

The one guy was saying, "Any whore who walks around naked in public must be looking to get fucked, other wise why would she?"

I felt a hand go between my legs and discover my wet snatch. "Ya man, this whore is fucking wet. She wants it." Indeed, I was so turned on, it was embarrassing. The thrill of being caught in the act had me so excited, I was ready to fuck them all.

Despite my excitement, fear had me screaming for help. When they forced me down to the floor, I kicked the biggest guy in front of me square in the balls. Big mistake. Someone was still holding my arms and the big guy recovered. Then I watched in horror as he reached back and slapped me hard in the face. My head reeled as I felt dizzy. I had never experienced BDSM pleasure before but I was dripping with anticipation of what was to come. I decided to just let it happen.

Everything was spinning for a while, then the sensations started to come back and the pain in my face became obvious. I was on the floor and could see several pairs of biker's boots. I don't know how many but I saw that there was one woman with them. I saw the clerk in the corner with a big grin on his face and a bulge in his pants, staring in shock. Reality kicked in as I saw my own reflection in the dairy window. I had a big hand print on my left cheek and the tears from my eyes. I tried to move but found two bikers holding my legs. I struggled a bit.

"This bitch is squirmy!" one of them yelled. My legs were pried wide open and the very big, smelly one jumped down and sat on my belly, knocking the wind out of me. He pinned my arms down, then leaned close to my face. I looked up in terror. He sucked back and hocked real loud getting a big gob in his mouth and spat on my face. The slimy gob was like a raw, rotten egg on my face and I couldn't wipe it off. Then I heard others hocking back and was suddenly showered with gob after gob of spit. So then I had a lake of green slime on my face.

"You got off to a bad start 'lil red," he said as he slowly pulled off his belt. I started to panic and cry. "Don't worry bitch. Do what we say and you won't get hurt again, got it!?" He emphasized his point by twisting one of nipples harshly, like he was about to pull it off.

"Owwww!" I screamed. "Okay, okay, just don't hurt me please!" I pleaded. He chuckled and wrapped his belt around my neck pulling it tight so I could feel it choking me. I was helpless and felt what it was like to be totally dominated. I squirmed because I was so hot that I needed to come. I was so turned on being forced into submission.

He let off a bit, saying, "Fuck with me again and I won't let off next time." I knew he meant it. Then as feared, he unzipped his fly and pulled out his big smelly cock. It was bigger than either of my previous boyfriends and the guy wasted no time prying my mouth open. I stared at it and drooled. I wanted it so bad. My tongue flicked out to taste it. To my pleasure, he shoved his cock into my face, announcing, "Suck it bitch!"

I knew my only chance was to please him, the quicker the better, so I did my best to suck the stinky guy's dick. Like my previous cock sucking experience, I got the head in before gagging and backing off. I sucked up and down on the head. "No bitch! that's not how you suck dick," he cursed and pulled it out of my mouth. Holding the loose end of the belt, he whipped my face on each cheek. The pain on my right side had me crying again. He then grabbed my hair and slammed his cock right back into my throat. It felt like a spear and I couldn't breath. They were all laughing at my humiliation. He backed off a little, then speared me again, bringing more cheers from the others. Tears were rolling down my face. He looked at me and asked if he wanted me to stop. I wanted him to keep going but took the opportunity to catch a breath. I nodded yes.

"Fine," he said. He got up slightly and pulled his pants down further then turned around and perched his hairy, fat butt over my face. "Lick my ass then," he demanded. I thought that he couldn't be serious, but he lowered it right onto my mouth. I turned my head slightly then felt the belt tightening around my neck. Desperately, I turned my head back and my lips met his smelly shit hole. "Lick it!" he commanded and kept the tension on my neck. He accented his words by smacking my tits with the end of the belt. I stuck my tongue out and lapped at his crusty sphincter muscle. I licked up and down his sweaty ass crack and over his hole. He let up on the choking a bit but kept spanking my sore tits with the belt. "Stick it in!" he demanded.

12