Tied & Teased

Story Info
She's tied, blindfolded, and taken by a stranger.
2.1k words
4.45
100.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ryan283
Ryan283
123 Followers

As she had more than once in the past while, Alice wondered if she was crazy for asking her boyfriend to do this. For the longest time she had fantasized about being taken by a complete stranger, and on top of that being unable to do anything about it. She trusted him to pick someone who wouldn’t hurt her, but just the same it could be anyone. It could be one of his friends, one of her co-workers, someone from college, or whoever else he had in mind. And so here she was, waiting in darkness for the stranger.

Once again she tried to form a mental picture of her predicament to pass the time. Soft ropes were tied around her wrists and looped around under the bed to secure again around the ankles of her sock feet. No amount of wriggling would get her out of one or the other. Her tight blue jeans showed off her shapely hips and thighs, and the equally tight black shirt was just barely see-through enough to show the outline of her bra. Her ample breasts, thrust out slightly from her arms being held up above her head, rose and fell with anxious breathing. She chewed her lip nervously and almost wished she hadn’t asked for the blindfold, though she was glad he had found one that wouldn’t mess up her curly blonde hair.

She sighed softly. How long had she been waiting? It could have been a few minutes, it could have been an hour. It could have been days for all she knew. The blindfold was too dark for her to see even a faint shadow of her stranger, and despite straining her ears all she could ever hear was her heartbeat. Then without warning a pair of lips pressed softly to hers, causing her to squeak in surprise. The squeak turned into a whimper as the stranger’s lips pulled away. She craned her neck, searching for him, but to no avail.

Once again she was wrapped in darkness. There was no sound of anyone else in the room. Had she imagined the kiss? As if to answer her thoughts, the tip of a tongue appeared on her collarbone and traced slowly up her neck to just behind her ear. She arched her neck and let out a ragged breath at the light touch and turned to try to capture the lips with hers, but they were gone just as quickly as they had appeared.

She turned her head side to side to try to spot at least his silhouette, but she could see nothing. Then she jumped at the feel of a fingertip grazing against her ankle and moving slowly up her calf. She giggled nervously as the touch moved along the back of her knee. She wriggled a little as the finger drew circles up her inner thigh. When the touch reached her center she whimpered softly and tried to arch herself towards the finger as best she could, but he seemed to know exactly how much movement she could manage and gave her only the barest touch no matter how she wriggled.

His fingers then continued upward, walking slowly up her belly and seemingly exciting butterflies inside. She held her breath as his fingers neared her breasts, nervous about being touched by a stranger but by the same token wanting to be touched by someone. He gently stroked up and down her cleavage, making her moan softly in anticipation. She knew her nipples had to be standing out through her shirt and bra by now, but he neglected them for the moment and stroked up her neck instead. The feel of a touch on bare skin made her gasp.

When the fingers touched her lips she couldn’t help but nibble at them, flitting her small tongue over it as it slipped between her lips and sucking on it gently. The fingers disappeared and were soon replaced by a tender kiss. Instinctively her hands strained against her bonds to try to caress his face. Meanwhile his fingers walked back down her body and made her twitch and whimper into the kiss as he began to stroke between her legs again. He touched her harder this time, not holding back, making her quiver. Her lips parted in a moan and his tongue deftly slipped between them.

She moaned again into the kiss and entwined her tongue with his. She felt herself getting moist from his touch. Every so often his arm would brush against her breast, giving her another little jolt. Her body began to writhe against his hand. She was very glad when he pulled his lips from hers to nibble at her neck, allowing her to catch her breath for a bit. Then she felt her zipper being slowly pulled down and the button being undone. She wished she could have seen his expression when he discovered her black lace panties. She wished she could see something. But she could only feel. All she could sense was what sensations he gave her. Something about that thought turned her on even more.

A single finger appeared on her panties, exciting her even more now with less material between her folds and the touch to dull it. He stroked up and down for a bit before the touch brushed against her clit, sending a wave of pleasure through her that arched her back and escaped her lips as a ragged moan. She whimpered with anticipation as she felt her panties being pulled down ever so slowly. Then she felt something she had never felt before.

It wasn’t a finger or a tongue or a shaft. It was shaped very differently from any toy she’d ever used. She quivered as the rounded head slipped between her moist folds, and let out little whimpers as she felt each of the soft bumps on the length of it while he slid it in excruciatingly slowly. It seemed to curve as it went deeper inside her, coming to nestle gently against her g-spot. She moaned softly as he wiggled it a little, probably to make sure it was teasing her in the right spots. Then she felt him slip her panties back on and zip up and button her jeans.

The silence seemed to fill the room. What was he doing? Having the toy inside her felt kind of nice and it gave her little jolts of pleasure whenever she wiggled around, but it wasn’t much. Then she heard a soft click from somewhere in the room and his intentions became clear. She cried out in surprise and ecstasy as a gentle throbbing vibration traveled from the base of the toy up to the head, teasing her inner folds and giving her g-spot a little tap. It hit again a few seconds later, making her arch and moan.

The throbs seemed to come at random intervals, but she couldn’t focus enough to try to count the seconds. Each pulse made her body writhe and strain against her bonds to try to at least touch herself. Every little movement made the toy inside her tease her g-spot. With it closed up inside there was no way she could get it out. She longed for a human touch, but all she was given was the gentle throbbing inside her like bolts of lightning in the darkness.

A short while later it occurred to her that he hadn’t touched her in quite awhile. She moaned in the darkness as another vibration throbbed through her. Where was he? She tried to gather her thoughts while her body writhed with another pulse. He wouldn’t leave her like this. Would he? The thought crossed her mind of lying there for hours with the toy gently pulsing inside her, keeping her aroused without letting her climax.

After what could have been a few decades she finally felt the presence of someone else in the room as her shirt was slowly pulled up. Once again she was denied the touch of his hands on her skin no matter how she wriggled against the ropes. All she could feel was her body slowly being revealed and another pleasurable pulse shooting through her. Her body jumped with another throb while he pulled her shirt up over her breasts and slipped it up over behind her head to keep it out of the way. Her bra was a black lace affair to match the panties, one with a clasp in the front picked just for this occasion. Her nipples were almost painfully stiff in anticipation his touch on her breasts. She quivered from another throb inside her.

Without even feeling the click of the clasp opening she felt her bra fall open. Her bare breasts rose and fell quickly with anxious breathing. A soft click sounded somewhere in the room and the toy inside her began to throb a little bit harder, a little bit faster. Her body arched and her head tossed from side to side as she moaned deeply with the increased pleasure. She took a few deep breaths and tried to focus on where he would touch her next, hoping it would be her breasts.

Her wish came true when she felt the barest teasing touch of his lips on her left nipple. A few moments later a single drop of ice-cold water fell on her right nipple. She could almost feel the water rolling over every tiny contour of her stiff nipple before rolling off her breast. Another vibration rolled through her concentration like a wave, but she regained her thoughts again just in time to feel his warm tongue lightly flick the tip of her left nipple. This was soon followed by the cold touch of a bit of ice grazing against the tip of her right nipple. She mewled under his attentions and begged for more. She moaned her thanks when he licked slow circles on her left nipple while mimicking the motion on her right with the bit of ice.

He then lit up her senses when he applied his warm tongue to her cool right nipple and the cold ice to her warm left nipple. The sudden change in temperature intensified the subtle pleasures, causing her to arch against his touches and cry out with the intense pleasure. His lips closed around her nipple to suck on it gently while his tongue flitted over it and the ice cube continued to tease her other nipple. Just when she was getting used to it he made her arch and moan again when he swapped hot and cold once more.

Her body wriggled and writhed as the pleasure rumbled through her. Her hands tugged reflexively at the ropes to try to touch him or herself or something. Another click in the dark turned the vibrator to its highest setting. She could barely think anymore as the pleasure flooded her mind. Fingers gently rolling her nipples made her whimper while lips began to kiss slowly down her belly. She quivered uncontrollably in anticipation. The vibrations were almost constant now. Her breasts received a parting squeeze while he unzipped and unbuttoned her jeans with just his mouth. She moaned just from thinking of what that mouth could do for her pussy.

Warm hands moved down her belly and pulled her jeans and panties down at the same time, caressing her firm thighs on the way back up. She squeezed her hips together to savor the last few throbs before he slowly pulled the vibrator out of her. She cried out and arched against his lips as they finally pressed to her folds, quickly followed by his agile tongue wriggling deep inside her. Once again she wished to run her fingers through her hair or wrap her legs around him, but she could only lie there and let herself be taken.

His hands quickly appeared on her breasts again, alternately pinching and twisting her nipples. His lips nibbled and tugged at her folds in-between sending his tongue deep within to lap at her most sensitive spots. She moaned and whimpered and arched and writhed for him, unable to move, unable to think, barely able to breathe. Her orgasm hit her like a freight train, leaving her quivering and breathing heavily.

She was dimly aware of her panties being delicately pulled back up with a few gentle caresses on her inner thighs. Those wonderful lips found hers for a tender kiss, tasting faintly of her arousal. She smiled softly, eager to be released and maybe find out who had given her such pleasure. Then she gasped as she felt the familiar sensation of the vibrator slipping between her folds, held in place by her panties once again. Just before he disappeared he clicked it on to the lowest setting and whispered softly by her ear, “Your boyfriend should be home in a few hours. Have fun.”

Ryan283
Ryan283
123 Followers