First Threesome with My Ex-Wife

Story Info
Sharing wife with a close friend.
1.8k words
4.12
45.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Instacram
Instacram
15 Followers

Gwen, Ike, and I all worked at the same Nursing Care facility. I worked driving for the company. Gwen had badgered me all day about asking Ike about having a threesome, sending me texts all day. I told i would take care of it when i got in.

When i got there, Ike and I went out to smoke and talked. I asked him if he had ever been in a threesome with a man and his wife. 'No,' he said, 'but I've always wanted to'.

He asked if he and I were going to do anything, and i said 'No, this is all for her. We would benefit from it, but she will enjoy it the most.' Ike then told me something that floored me.

'Gwen already mentioned it me.' he said. Ike was a good friend. He and I had a good laugh about that. I told him we would call and see him Saturday night.

I probably should have been mad about it, but i wasn't. I knew this was her fantasy. I knew all along she wanted two cocks in her. That she wanted two men to take turns on her and run a train. I would just have to deal with the idea that she was cock hungry and just could not wait for me to approach Ike, and did it on her own.

Later that night, i brought it up to her. She would not even look at me. as I was holding her in my arms, and she seemed embarrassed to talk about it. I told her Ike had told me and that it was okay. She asked if i was mad, and i said no, it was okay. We were good, and I loved her. I said 'As long as you love me, I am fine.'

The big night rolled around, and Gwen looked so pretty. She was dressed in a white blouse and blue skirt and her red hair was flowing down her back. She perched on the bed next to the wall and waited. I went to front door and led Ike to bedroom, locking doors behind me as i went. He sat down in a chair and made small talk for a few minutes.

I went over to the bed where Gwen was and gave her a passionate kiss and whispered to her, asking her if she was ready. 'Yes', she said, with a little grin. She had a sparkle in her eyes.

I sat down on the bed and started grabbing her breasts through her shirt, finally just undoing her blouse and letting them flop out. Gwen was not wearing bra or panties. Ike was staring at Gwen's breasts. I told Ike he could come over to the bed and sit down. He asked 'Was I sure about all this?'

And I said 'Yes'.

He sat down on the opposite side and started feeling the mounds of my wife's breasts, making moan and breath heavily. I took the moment and took her skirt off, exposing her pussy. I then parted her legs with both hands, leading Ike to extend his left hand down into her clit. She was moaning and shaky now. I started kissing on her right breast and Ike kissed on her left one. She was so excited. I think we all were at that point...

Ike decided he wanted a taste of Gwen's pussy. He put his head down and started licking , keeping his hands on her breasts. I reached over and kissed her, and she kissed me back hard, gasping for air occasionally. Gwen came and Ike decided it was time to strip, so we both did. When we were both naked, i did a quick assessment of our cocks: mine was a sturdy six and half inches, and thick; his was more slender but looked about seven inches long.

This did not intimidate me. I had stuffed bigger dildos and toys in her larger than us. Ike did fill the requirement for her to have a slightly bigger cock than mine, or at least one comparatively the same size. I gave Ike the condom he asked for.

I watched for a second as Ike mounted MY wife, her laying on her back, legs spread wide, wet pussy waiting for him. I saw the head of his dick enter her pussy, past her wet pussy lips. I felt turned on, harder. I wanted my cock sucked.

I went over to where Gwen was moaning and got close to her head, and she got my cock in a death-grip. She was not sucking it yet, just hanging on to it. I asked her if she liked Ike fucking her. She said 'Yes', in a low, breathless tone she used when aroused, almost pleadingly.

Ike started moving in and out of her in his own rhyme. She started sucking my cock fiercely. Gwen always looked so hot when she sucked dicks. She just had the mouth for it. Ike must have made her cum, because she pulled my cock out of her mouth and just yelled a bit. Ike was not done yet. He then pulled her legs together, locking her ankles together and pushed them up over her head, and proceeded to pound away into her pussy. It was a position i had not tried with her for some reason. She really loved it.

After a bit, she came again, and Ike let her legs drop down, and he went back to poking it the way he did before. She was sucking me so hard, i had to distract myself to keep from blowing my load. I felt so hard, so aroused...

Ike was looking at her, furiously sucking my cock and i told him 'You should try this! She is great at it!' He finished up a minute later and we changed positions. I got ready to fuck my wife and looked over as she took the head of Ike's cock in her mouth. She looked so pretty taking cock in her mouth. As if she was meant to do it. She was pushing it in and out of her mouth, and then taking the full length of his seven inches down her throat.

I started to fuck her. It felt wet in her pussy. I could feel the gel from the condom in there. I wondered if the condom had leaked cum in there?

I pulled out and thrust my two fingers into her cunt and worked them up and down furiously, causing a geyser of wet pussy juice and cum to flush out of her hole. I had learned this trick working with dildos, which always caused massive eruptions. She could have multiple wet orgasms, the kind no one could deny. I then got back in and started fucking her hard.

Well, i did not last too long that time. I was too excited. Her pussy full of wet stickiness, maybe leaked cum, another cock recently in her hole, Ike's cock in my wife's mouth, I just pounded away until I blew an enormous load of cum. When I was done, i pulled out and looked over at Ike and asked 'Are you going to go again?'

He said 'No, I'm fine!' I am pretty sure he blew his load in Gwen's mouth, and she greedily gulped down his cum, because she is really good at doing that. There was only one last thing. I put my fingers back into her cunt, and worked them quickly up and down again, causing her to cum again, sending a jet of watery juice and my cum onto the bed. I looked at my poor wife. She looked exhausted in a good way. I think we all were...

After that, Gwen put on a robe. I put on some shorts. Ike put on his clothes. We talked for a while. He thanked us. I thanked him for helping us out. He took off. Gwen and I were alone. She had went to brush her teeth (i knew she had swallowed his cum) and then we laid on the bed together for a while and i held her and talked. 'Did you have a good time?' I asked her.

'Oh yes, I had a great time!' she said. A minute or two later she said 'I love you'. I told her I loved her. We kissed a while, deeply and romantically.

All the while i was thinking, the mouth that i was kissing had Ike's cock in it less than an hour ago. Then an odd thing happened. I got hard again. I started kissing her body and playing with tits and clit. She responded eagerly. She had gotten her second wind apparently. The robe was gone, the shorts were gone, and i was licking her cunt.

Again, the thought occurred to me, Ike's cock was in this hole not very long ago. Surely all the watery cum Gwen produced would have washed everything out? But what if the condom leaked?

I thought to myself, its no big deal. I had eaten her a little before after i had blown a load in it, and i was careful not ingest my own goo. I was aroused by the idea of the Ike's cock in her. I could still see it going in and out of her pussy, in and out of her mouth. I think she was still thinking of Ike's cock, too, as I started fucking my wife. She was soaking wet. 'I love you', I told her. She said she loved me too.

I flipped her legs up and pounded downward in a position i often used to get a good response. She yelled 'Oh baby'... that was good to hear. I was betting that she was still thinking about Ike. So i put her to the test. I flipped her legs up, and locked her ankles, and pushed them over her head, just as Ike had done. I then started talking dirty to her while fucking her...

'Did you like Ike fucking you, baby?' I asked. '

Yes' she said.

'Do you want him to do it again?' I asked.

'Yes!' she said louder, turning her head to one side.

'Do you want me and Ike to take turns fucking your pussy and mouth?' I said, pumping my cock into her.

'Oh God, Yes!' she said loudly.

'Do you want me to fuck you like Ike did, baby?' I said, knowing what the answer would be.

'Oh yes, yes!' she said again loudly.

'Then say his name...' I said.

She said nothing. I kept fucking her.

'If you want Ike to come back and fuck you again, say his name!' I fucked her harder.

She quietly said his name.

'Say it louder so he can hear it! If you want him to fuck you again, say his name!'

And she yelled out, 'Oh Ike, Ike, Ike...'

I blew my second load for the night. I felt pretty sure she came too, but i made sure by doing the two finger trick again. She had another shuddering orgasm. This time more cum and much more water. The bed was soaked. I needed a towel or a shower. I kissed my wife and told her that i loved her. She kissed me back and told me that she loved me too...

Instacram
Instacram
15 Followers