He loves a BBW

Artwork Info
He loves sex with a BBW
19 words
5
10.5k
5
Artwork does not have any tags
Share this Artwork

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Teckwytch
Teckwytch
45 Followers

he cannot think of anything better than a sex BBW riding his cock

He Loves a BBW

sex with a BBW

Teckwytch
Teckwytch
45 Followers
Please rate this artwork
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
Client8Client8over 2 years ago

Now there's a woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He loves BBW

This is fantastic she is portion just right are jugs or legs nicely done turn on don't like skinny ones thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My Fantasy

This is a perfect illustration of my fantasy! I'd love to see more of your sexy, realistic BBW artwork.

seemymickseemymickalmost 7 years ago
Feedback

Not a comment on BBW. A comment on your body of work. I think your user name is well chosen. You're using some sort of modeling application I assume and I admire your expertise and skill as well as your technique. It's refreshing to see you subjects portrayed as believable characters without exaggerated physical characteristics. Too many artists draw grotesque parodies of tits, asses, cocks, etc. Your use of limited back ground color and over all painting composition using complementary colors serve you well to draw the viewer's focus to the subjects of your painting. A trick developed by Van Gogh in his day. Well done, Darlyn, you are not a hack. You're the real deal. You're an artist. It was a pleasure to view your work. Thank you, Mick.

Share this Artwork

Similar artworks

Mistress Lotus Blossom - Flowering The flowering, coming into the transition, by the Mistress.
Spankings He knows just what she needs, a firm hand.
Warrior Woman warrior woman
More Stories