Sweaty Palm

Story Info
Enjoy Literotica tales on the go.
391 words
3.43
42k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anubiis
anubiis
18 Followers

For all you Literotica PalmOS PDA users out there who want to take their favorite stories with them on extended trips, puruse while idling in the waiting room, or liven up a boring bus or train ride to work, here's how:

Step 1. First, you'll need to download a little Palm document conversion program called "MakeDocW". Unfortunately, and for good reason, the folks here at Lit.com won't allow me to post a website that will point you there, however, several links to this compact (and free!) prog can be found online through your favorite search engine or palmware site.

Step 2. Next, if you don't already have one installed on your PDA, you'll need, naturally, a document reader. I've used another freeware program with great success called 'CSpotRun', which can also be found online.

Step 3. Once you've installed MakeDocW on your PC and hotsynced your doc reader to your PDA, open MakeDocW and your Windows Notepad accessory program. Minimize them for now before going to the next step.

Step 4. Here's the fun part; visit the Literotica site and select an article for download. As a test, try this one and keep it for future reference. Drag your cursor from the first word of the article and highlight the text all the way to the end. Right click your mouse button and then, click "Copy". Next, maximize your Notepad window, click "Edit" pull-down then "Paste" and 'Voila!', your select text appears. Repeat the process for stories with more than one page.

Step 5. To transfer your new story to your PalmOS device, save the new document to a 'secret' folder or your Desktop. Maximize MakeDocW and load the story using the "Browse" feature and type the name of the story in the box to the right of the "Title" line. Click the "Convert" button and your done. The program will even automatically hotsync the story for you, just check the "Title:", "Compress", and "Auto-Install" boxes.

After your next hotsync -- and I say next because I usually load up several stories at a session (wink) -- open CSpotRun and select a title for your discrete reading pleasure.

I haven't tested this procedure using a MAC or a Windows-based PDA yet, but I'm sure there's a creative LitFan out there who'll cum up with the appropriate instructions. Enjoy.

-Literotically Yours,

Anubiis

anubiis
anubiis
18 Followers