A Father / Son Thing (WIP)

Story Info
Quality time between father and son.
1.7k words
4.28
114.7k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my very first submission to Literotica. Feel free to criticize the living shit out of it; there's always room for improvement. This is a gay incest story. The homophobes might insist that it belongs in the "Gay Male" section, but I'm pretty sure incest is a little more shocking than homosexuality, so for that reason, I believe that any story involving incest belongs in the "Incest" category.

This story is a cheap thrill. It hardly qualifies as a "story". However, I do plan on re-releasing it once I figure out a way to get the characters from point A to point Z. But for now, this starts out at point Z. There's a lot of work to be done still. I just wanted to write some filthy smut, so for those of you looking for a quick fix...here ya go!

(ALL CHARACTERS ARE ABOVE THE LEGAL AGE OF 18)

__________________________________________

"OH MY FUUUCKING GAAAAWD!" Jack howled, drinking in the delightfully perverse image of his son -- his little boy! -- down on his knees, sucking and slurping on his own father's slick cock.

"OOOOH JESUS FUCK!" He persisted with the nastiest, filthiest obscenities he could think of. "FUUUCK YEAH, SUCK MY COCK, SON! SWALLOW YOUR OWN FATHER'S VEINY COCK YOU FILTHY BITCH! YOU LIKE THAT? YOU LIKE THE TASTE OF YOUR DADDY'S DICK?"

"Mmmpph, mm-hmmm!" was all Greg could manage with eight inches of cock meat lodged in his slutty little mouth. He savored the wrongness of what he was doing. He was rock hard with the knowledge that he was on his knees giving his own father the sloppiest blowjob of his life.

"Oh, shit, I'm gonna cum! Here it comes! Are you ready, son? READY FOR DADDY'S LOAD?" Jack growled as if possessed by some sex-crazed demon while he mercilessly fucked his little boy's mouth, his head spinning with the forbidden taboo nature of their situation. "This is my son!" He thought, "I'm fucking my son's mouth! I'M GONNA CUM IN MY SON'S MOUTH!"

Only moments after internalizing that last thought, he was done for...

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! OOOH SHIT, SWALLOW MY LOAD SON! THIS IS THE COCK THAT CREATED YOU! THIS IS THE CUM THAT GAVE YOU LIFE! NOW DRINK! DRINK IT DOWN SON! DADDY'S GONNA FUCK YOUR MOUTH EVERY SINGLE DAY FROM NOW ON!"

With that, his cock kicked, unleashing rope after rope of thick, white hot jizz into his son's eager mouth, which was now dripping with long strands of mucus and bubbly spit while Greg coughed, almost puking while he struggled to swallow, his shiny, sweat drenched face streaked with tears.

On fire with lust, he looked up, in total submission, locked eyes with his father and loudly moaned around his cock, aroused by the feeling of Jack's sweaty, cum-filled balls slapping against his chin with every thrust, then smashing hard against him while his father -- his very own father! -- reached out to collect two fistfuls of his hair and forcefully pushed him all the way down on his angry, pistoning cock.

Greg gagged violently, coughing up rivulets of cum-filled spit while Jack completely bottomed out, pumping the last of his sticky load down his son's spasming throat while holding him firmly in place. In that moment, Jack crossed a line he could never un-cross, slipping into a perverted trance, soaking up every last drop of incestuous sin...now catching his breath and whispering...

"Yes! Oh, fuck yes! I love fucking your mouth, baby! You made me cum so fucking hard! I hope you enjoyed it half as much as I did. Tell me son, do you like it when daddy fucks your mouth?"

At long last, Jack released his Vulcan death grip on the back of his son's head as Greg came up for air and sputtered, "OH YES DADDY" ...then sucked in yet another lungful of air... "I LOVE IT WHEN YOU FUCK MY MOUTH!" There were still long strands of his saliva that drooped from his chin to the tip of Jack's slowly deflating cock.

Greg's face was utterly destroyed. He felt like a total whore and he looked the part. He was especially turned on by the mere notion that his father had promised that this would be a daily routine. He imagined his father unbuckling his belt the second he walked through the front door after school, and falling to his knees like a good little slut while his own father ritually fed him his daily regimen of thick, hairy daddy dick.

"Alright son, now it's your turn" Jack's weary voice snapped him out of his dirty little daydream. "Why don't you sit down on the edge of the bed while I suck you off? Would you like that, baby?"

Greg was surprised by his offer. He wasn't expecting his father to return the favor! He was perfectly happy to be the submissive cum slut in their new incestuous relationship, but as he looked down at his throbbing cock and thought about his own father bobbing up and down on his swollen member, he almost blew his load just thinking about it.

"Do you really want to?" he asked.

"Well, it's only fair isn't it? I mean, what kind of asshole gets triple-A service like that without having the common decency to return the favor? I'm not exaggerating son, that was the best goddamn blowjob I've EVER had! Besides, I've always wondered what it would be like to suck cock, and right now, I can't think of anyone's cock I'd rather have in my mouth than yours, son."

With that, Jack leaned over and passionately kissed him. Minutes passed, their tongues greedily searching out every corner of each other's mouths. Eventually, Jack realized that he could taste his own semen rolling around in his son's freshly fucked mouth, and even though he never even thought to sample his own semen, he was incredibly turned on by the wickedness of licking his own spunk off his son's cum-glazed tongue.

Now, there was no doubt in his mind. He suddenly wanted nothing more than to suck his son's cock with every ounce of enthusiasm he could muster. He now desperately wanted to be on his knees between his son's legs, with every last inch of his baby boy's erect penis stuffed down his throat. He finally pulled his mouth off his son, looked deep into his eyes and whispered...

"I wanna suck your cock, son."

Hearing those words made Greg's cock leap with excitement. He couldn't believe his ears.

"I want you to fuck my mouth just like I fucked yours, and I want you to empty your balls down my fuckin' throat." Jack hissed, the lust in his eyes burning with the heat of a thousand suns.

Suddenly, Greg shot to his feet and plopped onto the side of the bed like he was told, spreading his hairy legs and offering his straining cock to his horny father, who quickly dropped his knees, spit on his hand, and began furiously jerking him off.

"Oh, shit Dad, if you do that much longer, I'm gonna come right away!"

"That's what I want baby!" Jack kept jerking, "Go ahead and cum. We can take a little break, and then I can suck you off again when you're all soft...so I can feel your cock get hard in my mouth. After I'm done, you'll have nothing left! I'M GONNA SUCK YOU DRY!"

With that, Jack gulped down his son's raging cock and savagely sucked for all he was worth. Even though he'd never done this before, he was now possessed with cock lust. On his way down, he would deepthroat as much as he possibly could before his gag reflex immediately kicked in, but he was desperate to please his son, so he pushed himself and took his son's beautiful cock all the way down to the base until he buried his nose in pubic hairs.

On his way back up, he made a point to swirl his tongue along Greg's sensitive frenulum, feeling all those tiny bumps along the ridge of his swollen, throbbing glans at his lips, sending a wicked thrill down his spine just before he plunged back down, swallowing his son whole, occasionally coughing up precum mixed in with what seemed like gallons of slimy spit, which ran down his son's sinewy member and pooled in the dark, curly forest of pubic hairs.

"OH FUCK!" Greg cried out, trying his very best to hold off for as long as possible and enjoy the sloppy, incenstous blowjob. "I don't think I'm gonna last much lo-- OH, DADDY, FFFUUUUGH"

Greg erupted like a dormant volcano when he suddenly grabbed the back of Jacks head, thrusting his hips up, forcing his ejaculating cock all the way down his father's slimy throat.

"JESUS CHRIST DADDY! SWALLOW MY CUM! FUCKIN' SWALLOW IT! OOOOOH!"

Jack gagged and puked up a neverending river of cum. His eyes snapped open, filled with instinctive panic. Even though he wanted this to happen, he just wasn't prepared for it. Deep down, he was enjoying this, but his throat muscles were on autopilot, trying their damndest to expel his son's throbbing cock, emptying the contents of his balls directly into his stomach.

Greg cut him some slack and backed out of his throat so just the head was in his mouth. This was the part that Jack enjoyed the most: feeling his son's salty mushroom head pulsing, warm bursts of thick cum painting his tongue and flooding his mouth. His eyelids were now hooded with intense arousal as a long, sultry moan rolled out of him. He fell in love with the creamy, buttery texture, and the mildly bittersweet taste that overwhelmed his senses.

In that very moment, Jack was addicted to cum. He knew this marked the first of many blowjobs he would thoroughly enjoy, not just with his son, but with any man he desired in the foreseeable future, even though he was certain he could never love anyone as much as he loved his boy.

The thrill of sucking his son's cock was an experience he would never outgrow. He would fall to his knees and drain his balls anytime his son wanted. He only hoped that his son would allow him to suck his dick as frequently as HE wanted to.

He laughed to himself at the thought, "He'll have to chase me off with a broom".

THE END