Preview Booth Blow

Story Info
Curious guy gets his first taste of a man.
758 words
4.14
188.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a late Monday night. Mondays are always the worst, the weekend is over and back to work we must go. I needed to unwind so I went to the adult video store to pick up a little material. I was browsing through the masses of videos when I noticed a man, maybe 26 years old or so walk in and head toward the Gay/TV section. I didn't think much of it, that's just the way he goes I figured.

A few moments later I started to notice that same man looking at me, and it seemed to me like he was checking me out. Our eyes made contact for a second and he just smiled, I diverted my eyes and went back to my browsing. The thought of another man wanting me, a gay one at that, aroused me. My cock started to get hard, just knowing that another man was interested. I sneaked over to the gay section and took a quick peek at some of the videos, then looked over at the man and winked before going back to the straight section. Well, I couldn't just let this hard on sit there so I headed over to the viewing booths at the back of the shop. There were 5 different booths, three of them straight, one fetish and the last one gay. My Curiosity was peaked and I slid into the gay booth and deposited some quarters.

I really enjoyed watching the two men on the screen going at it, sucking and fucking each other. I heard the curtain rustle and looked over and to my amazement a beautiful cock was poking through looking right at me. I had a good idea of who's it was. It was clean shaven and I'd say about 7 inches long, nice and thick. I got on me knees and slowly started to massage his cock. Moving my hands gently over his shaft and head, as he moaned in approval, I was hoping no one else in the store would hear, I didn't want to get caught. I quickly grabbed hold and gave a little tug, enticing the stranger to come in the booth with me. He did as I had hoped and stepped in, and just as I had expected it was the man from the gay section who had been staring at me. I started to lick up and down his shaft as he let out moans of approval. Occasionally I would go down a little further and suck on his balls.

I took his cock right in my mouth, and he started to flex his hips. Never in my life had I ever thought I would be sucking another mans cock, and yet, here I was, and loving it! I sucked his cock and fondled his balls with the sounds of the men on the screen fucking in the background. I moved my finger closer and closer to his ass, until I reached his asshole. I played around a little before sticking my finger in. I slid it in and out of his warm, moist hole as I slaved over his cock. I pulled my lips of his rock hard penis and started tonguing around his ass, running circles around his asshole with my tongue. I applied a little pressure and slipped my tongue in and out, while giving him a reach around. I went back to sucking his cock, this time faster and with two fingers slid up his ass. After a couple more minutes he came, shooting his load deep in my mouth. I had tasted my own cum plenty of times and was used to the taste. I swallowed most of it and spit a little on my finger, which I then rubbed on my own asshole and before I could thank him, the stranger had his pants on and left.

I was kind of disappointed that I didn't get the chance to let him fuck me, but if I ever came across the mystery man again I would hesitate to give him the chance. So I stood there watching the rest the gay porn and stroking my cock. I started to finger my own ass. It felt great, I couldn't wait to try a cock in there. I blew my load, and headed out, thinking of what a great time I had just had.

Needless to say I didn't have to buy any porn that night. I got the thrill I was looking for, and hopefully it happens again very soon.