Jason's Confession

Story Info
A confession of love.
1.8k words
4.13
18.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My best Friend Joni introduced me to her husband’s cousin at her wedding three years ago. His name Jason, Jason was super sexy, Tall, dirty blond hair, green eyes and well built. He was amazing to look at. Jason and I hit it off right away, only at the time we met he said he was seeing a girl named Michelle and he was very serious about her, she couldn’t come to the wedding because she was out of town. I was very disappointed, but promised to keep in touch with Jason just in case something happened between Him and Michelle. We became good friends. We hung out a lot when Michelle was out of town but it was just platonic. I liked Jason a lot and he was a good friend. I met Michelle and she was very nice and we also got along well. I wanted to hate her but couldn’t.

One night I was at home alone, watching a rerun of CSI and wondering why I don’t ask this guy I work with out. His name was Shane and I was debating on calling him, he had mentioned he would like to go out sometime but wasn’t familiar with the City to know where to go. I picked up the phone to dial his number, but realized someone was on the other line.

“Megan is that you?” I heard Jason’s Voice

“Jason hey, that is so weird I was going to make a phone call, I didn’t hear the phone ring,”

“Oh Sorry,”

“Don’t worry about it, is everything ok,” I had noted his voice was a little off.

“Not really, I’ve been meaning to call you, cause I don’t know who else to talk to,”

“Do you want to come over?”

“Do you mind, if you had plans,”

“Don’t worry about it, come on over,”

“Ok, I’ll be right there,”

I was trying to think what could be wrong, of course the thought of Michelle and him breaking up did come into my mind. About fifteen minutes after Jason called, he was at my door. When I let him in. He was just wearing jeans and a tank top, but looked amazing. He smelt good too.

“So what is going on?”

“Uh…you see..I don’t know if Joni told you this, but Michelle and I broke up a few months ago,”

“What no, she didn’t tell me,”

“Well I did ask her not too, I just knew you guys were pretty close and thought she might have anyway.”

“Oh well she didn’t, I don’t think I talked to Joni since we all met for drinks two weeks ago, but Michelle was with us, I’m confused,”

“I’m sorry, Yeah Michelle came out only for show. She was having a hard time letting go, we sort of were there as friends, the reason why I didn’t want you to know was because, well uh…” He then came closer to me and pulled me towards him and kissed me. All the feelings I felt about him came rushing out of me. His kiss made all my nerve endings leap with joy. I never was kissed like that before. I noticed he had a tongue ring.

“I’m in love with you Megan,” My heart melted I didn’t know what to say at first.

“I’m so in love with you Jason,” I said wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him again I smiled but tears came to my eyes thinking this is so amazing I can’t believe this is happening. He then took my hand and brought me to the couch. I wanted to just talk to him about all my feelings but I didn’t want him to stop touching me. His hand went to my face and his fingers traced my cheeks. He looked at me with so much intense that my body started to shake. He came forward to kiss me.

“Are you ok,” he whispered noticing my body shaking. I just nodded I couldn’t speak I was so nervous. I could feel his breath on my neck when his lips started to kiss my neck and shoulders. He then kissed my lips again this time we kissed with so much intensity I thought I felt a shock go through me. My heart was pounding in my chest. I kept thinking I couldn’t believe this is happening. Jason and I are going to make love. This is a dream, it can’t be real, and it’s just a dream. I closed my eyes and lied back. As Jason stared taking off my clothes I just let it happen. It wasn’t my first time, but I felt just as nervous like it was. I wanted to soak in all the feelings I was getting from his touch. He got my blouse off and my jeans off. I got back up to help him with my bra. His lips then went to my nipples and he softly sucked and kissed them. He then nibbled them. He pulled me closer to him and I felt a bulge in his pants and helped him take his shirt and pants off. I didn’t want this to go to fast, I wanted to savor each touch, each kiss and I wanted him to savor it to, I wanted him to feel how I felt about him. His lips then covered mine when I let out a soft moan. His hands slowly went up and down my hips. He then started to pull down my underwear. I helped him take his off. I knew what was going to happen. This wasn’t like me, I never slept with someone just like that, but Jason and I have known each other for Three years now. He was my good friend, the guy that I can talk to about other guys, but secretly wanted to be with and know he had told me he love me and wants me. I couldn’t just stop this there was no way I could. He then started to kiss me on every part of my body, taking extra time at my breast and nipples. He then kept going down and I can feel I was wet with anticipation. I was still shaking but felt so wonderful. He first took is finger softly and teased me around my clit I could feel his hot breath on my pussy. I was so turned on. He then put his tongue and started to tease my clit some more, not touching it completely just tracing his tongue around it. It was like he knew when It was the right moment. I was moaning so into the feelings but also wanted to scream at him and say go harder but I didn’t want him to stop. I could feel myself about to come when his tongue and mouth wrapped my clit. It was so amazing I can’t describe the electricity that went through me, when my orgasm hit me. My whole body shook and I moaned so loud.

“Mmmmmm, that was amazing” I said with a shiver of pleasure. I smiled up at him but I can see he was still very into me. He came up and kissed me, I could taste my cum on his lips and it turned me on some more. I knew that this wasn’t going to end quite yet. I then moved up and kissed him long and hard. I knew what he wanted, I moved my hand onto his penis, it was so hard. I looked at it for the first time and was impressed at the size it had to be at least seven and a half inches. I got up and took his hand and led him to my bedroom. So we can get a bit more comfortable. I pushed him to the bed and went to my night table and took out some lube. I rubbed some into my hands and got onto the bed over him and started to rub the lube over his hard cock. The lube was peach flavor so I slowly started to put his cock in my mouth playing with the tip. He moaned at bit harder when I started to go hard and fast. Up and down. I was trying to get as much of it I could in my mouth. It turned me on knowing he was watching me. I looked up at him our eyes on each other, while I sucked and licked his cock and balls. My took my hand and started to play with his balls, while I sucked and licked his cock. His moaning was getting louder, but he didn’t take his eyes off mine. He then pulled me towards him.

“I want to be inside you Megan,” I moaned with the idea of it. He pushed me onto the bed. He then got over me, I spread my legs welcoming him in. The Head of his cock slowly pushed into me. It made me wetter then I was before. We both let out a moan. He started to pump in me. It felt so good, he was taking his time, just the way I liked it. Not rushing anything. For the first time in my life this wasn’t just sex. I was making love, and it was so amazing. I looked up into his face, thinking how much I loved him, his eyes went to mine and electricity went into me like a bolt of lightning struck me, my body starts to convulse. I moaned with pleasure. As he moans I tried to keep my eyes on him, but the feeling was so intense my eyes went back. He came inside me.

“Megan, you’re so amazing,”

“So are you,” I said kissing him softly. I cuddle next to him and we fell asleep in each other arms.

When I awoke, Jason wasn’t beside me, I was afraid it had been just a dream, but my clothes were still off. I got up and went to the living room and could see my clothes and his clothes still on the floor.

“Megan,” I turned to see Jason standing at the bathroom door,

“I woke up and you weren’t there,”

“Baby I’m sorry I had to use the bathroom,” He said coming and taking me in his arms.

“It’s ok, I was just afraid It was just a dream,”

“I know what you mean, when I woke and saw you next to me, my heart jumped a few times, You can’t know how much I love you,”

“I think you showed me a few hours ago,” I said with a flirty smile.

“I think I just might show you again,” He said picking me up and carrying me to the bedroom.

After that day, Jason and I were always together as much as we could be. Every night we show each other just how much we love each other.