Shemale Step-Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Ethan and Morgan fuck some more.
1.9k words
4.56
223.3k
397

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: All characters are over 18. This story contains futa on male or a chick with a dick fucking a guy, if that isn't your thing then move on.

*

Morgan:

I laid in bed that night thinking about Ethan. I'd never been happier than I was right then. I giggled like a school girl every time the image of Ethan bent over with my huge, thick cock deep up his ass. The more I thought about it the more I was getting turned on. I pulled my cock out from my pajamas and began stroking myself. Even though I'd just cum three times with Ethan, I still came again from jacking myself off before I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and went downstairs. Ethan was already awake and eating when I walked into the kitchen, chatting away with Mom. I poured myself a bowl of cereal and joined in on the conversation. It took all my will power to act like nothing was different between Ethan and I. I think it was hard for him too, because he abruptly announced he needed to shower and went upstairs. A few seconds later Mom grabbed her car keys and said she was going to the store.

Sensing an opportunity, I sneakily ascended the stairs just in time to see the bathroom door close and hear the shower turn on. I tried the door handle on the bathroom, my heart and dick leapt when I felt it was unlocked. As sneakily as I could I opened the door and slipped inside. I could see through the translucent curtain than Ethan was rubbing shampoo into his hair. I disrobed and approached the shower. Ethan was washing the shampoo out of his hair, so his eyes were closed. I reached into the shower and knocked the soap off the hanging shower caddy. The sound of the bar of soap hitting the bottom of the tub startled Ethan.

He bent over to feel around for what fell, and that's when I struck. I silently stepped into the tub and positioned myself behind him. I grabbed his hips and held him in his compromising position.

"Huh?" Ethan gasped, jumping slightly at my touch.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you not to drop the soap?" I growled in my meanest prisoner impersonation. Using the water and the bit of soap left on my hand as lube, I pushed my cock back into Ethan's unsuspecting ass.

"OH FUCK!" we exclaimed at the same time as I buried myself in him in one stroke.

"Jeez Morg! When did you get here?" Ethan asked.

"How'd you know it was me?" I asked playfully. "What if I was some escaped con who decided to rape your ass?"

"Because I know what this cock feels like now, thanks to last night." Ethan laughed. He reached out and used the walls for support as I began thrusting, building up a steady rhythm. Our moaning increased as Ethan began pushing back against me, wanting more of my cock.

"My my, you're eager this morning." I chuckled.

"I can't help it." Ethan moaned. "Your cock just feels soooo goooood! Mmmmh yeah fuck me!"

"With pleasure" I whispered, suddenly picking up my pace and really fucking him hard. His squeals and moans of pleasure increased accordingly until we were a cacophony of moans, grunts, and flesh slapping against flesh.

"Oh fuck I can't last much longer!" I yelled. Ethan didn't appear to have noticed because he just kept moaning and grunting in pleasure.

I could feel my balls boiling with cum, I was only a few seconds away from bursting. Inspiration struck and I pulled out. Ethan gave a disappointing whine at his feeling of emptiness. I grabbed him and pushed him down to his knees, turning him to face me. His eyes were full of confusion until he saw me start stroking myself and aiming at his face. Understanding bloomed on his face as he smiled and opened his mouth, holding his tongue out awaiting my cum.

He looked so damn good down there that it only took a half dozen strokes before the first jets of cum came spurting out of the head of my cock. The first jet rocketed over his head to land in the tub behind him. I adjusted my aim downwards accordingly. The next spurt landed right in his mouth, while the next two hit his left cheek. The next one hit his forehead, then another in his mouth before my last spurt hit his right cheek. I stepped back, admiring my handy work. Ethan swallowed and then showed me his empty mouth to prove it, giggling like a slut in a porno.

"Thanks Ethan. See you around." I said as I stepped out of the shower.

Ethan:

I watched Morgan walk out of the bathroom and close the door behind her. I sat there, letting the water run down my back for a few moments. I tried to stand up and discovered that my legs were super wobbly and my ass burned with each movement I made.

I managed to finish showering and dry off before mom came home. We spent the rest of the day with her, both of us doing our best to act as if nothing was different between Morgan and me. But all day all I could think about was Morgan and her cock. I found my mouth watering as I thought about taking her beast in my mouth.

She teased me mercilessly when mom wasn't looking, flashing me her tits, ass, and the bulge in her pants. I walked around the house all day with an almost constant erection.

Finally it was time to go to bed, but I laid awake in my room craving her cock. I couldn't sleep. Finally, around midnight, I slipped out of my room and moved stealthily towards Morgan's room. This would be hard because her room was next to our parents, so we couldn't make much noise.

I slipped into Morgan's room and slowly pulled down her covers. I saw that she was sleeping without and bottoms on, only a shirt. Her womanhood was laying there between her legs.

I gingerly lifted it up and examined it closely. I hadn't gotten a chance to really look at it while it was soft. Every time I'd seen it, it was either going into my mouth or into my butt. I leaned down and slowly ran my tongue up and down the shaft, prompting a soft moan from the sleeping Morgan. Her cock was slowly waking up though, thanks to my attention.

I dipped my head down and took the semi hard shaft into my mouth, I bobbed up and down slowly, enjoying the feeling of it growing in my mouth. Morgan moans slightly and tossed her head around in her sleep as I keep sucking her.

I pulled off and admired the sight of her fully erect dick. I slowly ran my hand up and down the shaft. Ten seconds passed of me just staring at it before Morgan spoke:

"Are you just gonna stare at it all night or are you gonna give me a blowjob?" She whispered, sounding slightly annoyed. I jumped slightly, startled out of my daydreaming.

"Wha-? How long have you been awake?" I asked quickly.

"I haven't fallen asleep yet. When I heard you come pounding in here I decided I wanted to see what you would do. I wasn't disappointed until you stopped" she replied. "Now are you gonna talk all night or are you gonna suck my cock so I can get some sleep?"

"Oh you want me to suck your cock more huh?" Ethan whispered, grinning wickedly.

"Well you're the one who snuck in here in the middle of the night to put my cock down your throat." Morgan said accusingly.

"Well then." Ethan sniffed. "Maybe I'll just go back to my room then." He made to get off her bed but Morgan made a mewling sound and grabbed desperately to keep him from leaving. She desperately wanted him to stay and finish what he started.

Ethan gave a wolfish grin as he now knew he held a bit of power over his domineering step-sister. He loved being used by her and always being at her disposal, but sometimes it was fun for the tables to be turned.

"And what can you offer me in return for me continuing the blowjob?" Ethan asked.

Morgan stared hard at him for a few seconds, trying to gauge how serious he was. Finally she relented. "If you finish sucking me off, I will give you a blowjob afterwards." She offered. Ethan's face lit up and he signaled his acceptance by suddenly deep throating Morgan's cock, causing her to gasp in surprise.

He worked as quickly and efficiently as he could and soon had Morgan on the brink of orgasm. He was about to pull off and let her shoot it onto her stomach, but Morgan was still a bit resentful about how Ethan had turned the tables on her. She grabbed his head and held him down on her cock and she shot her load directly down his throat.

"Yeah, fuck you bitch. Swallow my cum you cocksucker." She groaned in pleasure as she finished cumming down her step brother's throat. Finally she let him up once she was sure there was nothing left to be milked from her cock for now. Ethan came up sputtering and coughing, immediately being shushed by Morgan so they wouldn't wake up their parents.

But, being good to her word, Morgan quickly fished Ethan's cock out of his pajamas and pulled Ethan on top of her so he was straddling her. She pushed her tits together and Ethan gratefully slid his cock between them, marveling at the softness of them. He'd always dreamed of this, and never thought it would happen. But yet here it was.

Morgan then moved Ethan off of her so she could get to work. She took Ethan into her mouth and masterfully had him on the brink of orgasm within a minute. But she didn't let him cum.

"Now Ethan. What will you do for me if I let you cum?" She asked.

"Oh fuck! I'll do anything!" Ethan grunted, not caring what promise he made, he just wanted release.

"Hmmm. Will you come to the mall with me tomorrow?" Morgan asked.

"Sure!" Ethan squealed.

"You didn't let me finish. You have to give me road head there and back, and you have to let me fuck you in a dressing room."

"In a dressing room?" Ethan asked.

Morgan gave Ethan's cock a little tug and flick of the tongue, torturing Ethan.

"Fine! Anything, anything! Just let me cum!" He groaned. Morgan smiled. All too easy. Morgan squeezed her tits together again and used her other hand to quickly jack Ethan off onto them. Warm jizz spurred out of his cock, not as much as Morgan usually spurts, but still a lot. It coated her chest, dripping down towards her stomach.

Morgan scooped some up on her finger and looked Ethan dead in the eye as she seductively licked it off. Ethan almost passed out.

"Now then, time for you to get back to your room Ethan, you've got a big day ahead of you!" Morgan whispered excitedly as she ushered Ethan to her door. The door shut softly behind him and he slowly made his way to his room.

A few minutes he was asleep, dreams of being fucked in public floating through his head.

To be continued.