My Son Is A Cocksucking Whore

Story Info
He found out about his boy.
1.3k words
4.46
238.8k
63

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raylene
raylene
146 Followers

Okay here is my life history in a nutshell. My wife and I have been divorced for ten years. I moved to Atlanta shortly there after. I haven’t seen my son, Ray in four years. He is 19 now.

Now why my wife ran me off. She caught me with our neighbor’s son. He was twenty years old and hung like a stallion. I always hid my alternate sex life from my wife. I am bisexual and can’t seem to get enough cock to satisfy my urges, She left to go to work and Ray went to spend the night at a friend’s house. So I called Ken over to help me with some work around the yard. One thing led to another and the next thing I know, I am receiving an incredible blowjob from this gorgeous hunk while I am sucking his nuts in a perfect 69. Well to make a long story short in walked my wife. Damn her.

My life changed forever that day. My wife filed for a divorce and threatens me that if I didn’t agree with everything she would tell everyone how I enjoyed sucking cock. So here I was out on my ass with nothing. She took custody of our son and refused to let a cocksucker like me near him.

I put in a transfer to Atlanta. Now I am an Ohioan in the peach state. I was surprised the day when my son said he was transferring from Ohio State to Georgia Tech and he wanted to know if he could come live with me. That was two months ago. My apartment had two bedrooms so he could have his own space.

Ray moved in while I was out of town. When I returned several days later he was unpacked and set up in his room. He has been here for six weeks. I had never been in my son’s room since he moved in. But he borrowed my calculator and I needed it. He was gone to class so I went in to find it. I felt almost like a burglar. I was surprised how well my son kept his room. Everything was so tidy. He must of learned that from that bitch mother of his.

I went to his desk. My calculator was lying there. I retrieved it and started to leave when something on his computer caught my eye. He had left window’s explorer open and one of his files was labeled “HUNKS” in bold letters.

I sat down and proceeded to open the file. There were thousands of pictures of guys, no “ HUNKS” in various states of dress. There was a sub-folder titled “Gay.” I opened it and there were thousands of pictures of guys sucking and fucking each other.

By now my cock was hard as a rock. I pulled my pants down and started stroking my cock. I pumped my cock slowly up and down feeling my cum reaching the magical moment and then I’d rub my balls to calm myself back down. I thumbed through all his pictures before I opened the next folder titled “ME”. I didn’t know what to expect but I had a feeling it was going to be good. I clicked. There was my son hundreds of pictures of my son fucking and sucking cock. He was one on one with guys and in some there was as many as ten guys fucking, sucking, getting sucked or jacking off on my son. My cock began to leak precum. I licked my fingers swirling my cum in my mouth. And then I opened the last folder titled “Raylene.”

There was my son dressed as a girl. He was a beautiful girl. She was dressed in all kinds of attire. From Cindy Brady with the pigtails and mini skirt to a well dressed business lady. But my favorites were the ones where she was dressed in a cheerleading outfit. As I scrolled down men started appearing in the pictures. They were fucking my little girl. I got the feeling her favorite position was her on top riding a studs cock. I was to find out that most of the pictures were taken in my former house.

Then there he was the man that changed my life. There was Ken sporting his huge cock for my little girl to suck. Damn, I missed that cock. There was about a hundred pictures of him and Raylene.

The last item in the folder was a movie. I clicked on it. The movie started with my little girl standing in the middle of her bedroom in a black and gold cheerleader outfit. She done leg kicks and spun around and stuck her ass in the camera. The camera zoomed in on her perfect round ass.

My cock was leaking cum and I had quit stroking it 30 minutes ago.

Raylene walked over to the bed and pulled her panties down. She got on her hands and knees. My god she is beautiful. The camera panned around so you could see her boypussy. Her fingers reached under and started rubbing her boypussy. I was slowly stroking my cock when the camera backed away from her and focused on Ken walking in with nothing on but a towel. He walked up to my little girl and fell to his knees. With both hands on her ass cheeks he spread them and buried his face in her rose bud. I could hear Raylene moaning as he licked and probed her with his experienced tongue. The camera would zoom in on Ken’s face. And pan around to see Raylene biting her bottom lip. She was really enjoying his tongue-lashing.

The camera zoomed back out and Ken stood up and positioned his cock at her opening. He slid in with ease. He fucked her slowly sliding all of his manhood out of her and banging her back home. My little sweetheart was nearly screaming in pleasure as he teased her with his cock. My eyes were glued to that big beautiful cock of his. He started fucking her harder and harder. God, I missed that stud fucking me. He screamed he was about to cum. My little girl pulled off his cock and turned around and started sucking his cock. Shoving his cock deep down her throat. Raylene sucked on his cock like a wild woman. Ken tensed up and emptied his load in her mouth. He pulled out of her mouth and finished his load on her pretty face. The camera zoomed in as he slapped his cock back and forth on her cheeks.

The camera zoomed back out; Ken lay on the bed and Raylene licked his cock clean. Then another person walked up behind Raylene’s ass. This must have been the cameraperson. All you could see was from their waist down and it was a woman sporting a strap on dildo. She stroked her cock up and down Raylene’s boy pussy several times before burying it deep inside her. She fucked him like there was no tomorrow. Ken was still lying there stroking his cock watching this stranger fuck my son’s ass.

“Fuck him hard. He is as good as his daddy.” Ken said. “Shove that cock deep in her ass.”

That’s when I lost it I shot my load all over Ray’s computer monitor, keyboard and desk. I leaned forward and licked my entire load up. Savoring every bit of my juice. That is when reality hit me. I had been sitting here stroking my cock to pictures of my son being fucked and him sucking of hundreds of guys and most of all, my former lover. I closed out all the files and deleted his history files, grabbed my calculator and left the room. I knew we were going to have to have a father to son talk.

raylene
raylene
146 Followers