Jailhouse Faggot

Story Info
Life is Hell for a weak young Caucasian behind bars!
817 words
3.8
81.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I got sent to the joint I spent over 6 months in county jail. The jail was old and they had old fashioned cells with bars. The cells were small, 4 bunks in each cell. I had never been in jail before and I was scared and it showed. I was young, slightly built, and timid as hell.

The cellblock I was housed in was on the 4th floor. There were two sides - east and west. They had one correctional officer to supervise both sides. He sat out in a hallway and was supposed to make rounds every 15 minutes, but those lazy fucks never did. They only came in for lock downs. The noise level was hellish, and all kinds of shit went on in those cells that the guards didn't hear, and most likely didn't want to hear.

After I got raped and turned sissy I was getting fucked all the time. Inmates were supposed to wear jail issue jump suits, but no one said anything if you were going to shower and just wrapped a towel around yourself. Because the guards hardly ever looked back into the block, the guys who raped me told me to keep nude and just carry a towel in case a guard looked in. Once you get turned out as a sissy, they shave your head - it's pretty much the mark of a sissy in jail.

The worst time for me was after evening meal. In between 5 pm and 11. The guard would basically disappear. He would lock the floor gate and go downstairs to bullshit with the other guards. They were supposed to lock the dayroom and cell doors before they left, but they hardly ever did. During that time I had to suck cock and get laid by every guy who paid my pimp. There wasn't anything too nasty for me to do as far as these inmates were concerned. I had to eat out guy's asses, lick their toes, swallow their cum - whatever.

There was a guy in our block, every block has one, who runs the show. He's always the biggest, toughest guy in there. One night he had me get on the bottom bunk and scooch up and press my buttocks up against the bars, and then he had my thighs tied to the bars so that I couldn't move, and every guy on that block came by and fucked me in the ass. And all the while I kept thinking of my wife, who was at home, less than two miles away, and who had no idea of what was happening to her me. She was safe at home, watching television, while her husband was tied naked to the bars and raped over and over again.

When everybody on our side had gotten enough "pussy", as they call ass in jail, the Big Man called the C.O. and talked to him briefly. He opened the gate and escorted me over to the west side, wearing nothing but a shorty towel wrapped around me, and told to bring back the "scrilla." This was strictly against regulations, but the C.O. had an agreement with the Big Man. Everyone on that side knew what I was there for and they took my towel as soon as I went in and I had to walk around nude soliciting every cell. If I didn't bring back enough candy bars, cigarettes, slim jims - whatever - I knew I would be in for a severe beating. So you better believe I hustled my ass off. One guy I sucked off shot his cum on the filthy toilet and made me lick it up. For that I got a pack of Bugler tobacco and some rolling papers. Another guy wanted a blow job and a ass eating. For that I got a PayDay candy bar. Remember, none of this shit was for me; all this belonged to the big man next door. One horny Mexican guy ass fucked me for 10 minutes before he came. For that he gave me a pack of Marlboro lights.

When I got back to my side I turned everything over to the big man, and then I gave him a massage and blow job.

When I finally got released I went home to Jill. But every night I thought about being locked up again, being prostituted and raped. So one night I went out and robbed a convenience store and injured the clerk - didn't kill him, but it was enough to get me sent away for a long time. And, of course, in the joint I became a flat out prison woman. This time Jill divorced me. Just as well, because by the time I got out of the joint, I was a straight up sissy - a crossdressing trans - my body covered with prison made tats.