Nikki Gets Gangbanged Pt. 02

Story Info
Your dreams of 3 men at once come true.
1.4k words
3.71
54.8k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You awake to the scent of eggs, bacon, and coffee. You put on your robe and make your way to the kitchen. I ask you what you want for breakfast, and you tell me that you want eggs, bacon, toast, and coffee. You then tell me that you want my cum for dessert. After I cook breakfast, and we eat, you come over to me and you drop to your knees. You part my robe and see my cock standing out at you. You deliver another of your amazing deep throat blowjobs and I cum almost immediately. After declaring yourself replete, you return to the guestroom to change.

As you emerge from your room, you’re dressed in a black micro skirt and a sheer tube top. I tell you that I am going to call John and tell him that we will be there shortly. After my conversation with John, I go to my room to get dressed. When I return I lead you and I out the door and to my car. As we enter my car, you reveal that you’re not wearing any underwear. As we drive to Johns house, I tell you that if at anytime you want to stop, just to say so and it will be done. I also tell you that you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do. You smile and tell me that everything will be fine and that this will be a fun day.

As we pull up to Johns house, I can tell that Sal is already there. We walk up to the door and I ring the doorbell. John answers the door and leads us to his basement apartment. When we enter the room we see that he has prepared the room by laying two mattresses on the floor and has stocked up on lubricant and condoms. You pull me aside and you tell me that you want them to wear condoms. You only want me to feel you completely bare, and you want only my cum inside of you. I relay the message to John and Sal and they agree.

The tension is so thick that you can see it. You break the ice by removing your clothes and kneeling down in front of me. You undo my pants and free my cock once again from its restraints. You put your soft lips to my cock head and start to expertly lubricate me with your saliva. Upon seeing this, John and Sal quickly disrobe and stand around you in a circle. You jump from cock to cock as you quickly get each one properly lubricated. Once this has been achieved, you announce that you would like to deep throat each one of us because you want to feel our cum all over your body.

You start with John. As you lower your mouth onto his cock, you grab Sal’s cock with your right hand, and mine with your left. You expertly jerk off us as John leads your head over his cock. As Johns body starts to tense, he pulls out of your mouth and shoots his load onto your chest. His large load drips from your chest and collects on your legs. You turn to me next. You know that I always deliver a good load and you tell me that you want my load in your stomach.

You begin to go down on me once again, your expert technique making my orgasm near. As my body begins to tense, you shove my cock to its absolute limits. As my load pulses down your throat as you milk my cock with your lips. You look me in the eyes and you wink at me before quickly turning to Sal. Sal comes quicker than anyone so it only takes you a few minutes to make his balls explode. As his orgasm comes to be, you direct his load all over your breasts.

Seeing this gets John and I hard again. You get onto all fours and direct john to stick his dick in your mouth and you direct Sal to come from behind you and enter you in your ass. You tell me that you want me under you and to remain there. You want only my cock in your pussy. As we all assume our positions, I see that John has already buried his cock in your throat. As Sal dons his condom, he lubes your ass and his cock and then enters you. After he has gone the distance, I slowly enter you. The three of us slowly start to fuck you all at the same time. As you feel three cocks moving inside of you at the same time you start to rub your clit. We all pick up the pace and start to fuck you in unison.

At this point were all thrusting into you as hard as we can and you’re furiously rubbing your clit. My cock keeps hitting your g-spot and you start to shake. The combined feeling of our cocks, and the touch of your own fingers, sends you over the edge. Your orgasm makes your body shake. As your orgasm continues I continue to fuck your pussy with no abandon. John cannot take anymore and he slams his cock to the back of your throat and sends his cum down your throat. Sal, almost at his orgasm, sees this and quickly pulls out of you. He pulls off his condom and shoots his load all over your back and ass.

As I continue to pound away at your pussy you’re screaming in pleasure. I cannot take anymore and I slam my cock all the way into you. I release my cum inside of you and it starts to pour out of you, and onto my legs and the floor. You get off of me and you tell me that you want to feel all of our cum on your body. You lay on the floor and you order us to masturbate over you. As we all begin to get erections again you offer a helping hand. As we jerk off above you, you start to finger yourself again. You tell us you want us to cum together after you have your own orgasm.

As we all stroke ourselves, you rub at your clit furiously. After a few minutes you announce that you’re ready to cum. You scream in pleasure as your orgasm ravages your body. Seeing this, we all cum all over you. You’re covered in cum. Your neck, breasts, stomach, and legs are one big mess of cum and sweat.

John cleans himself up and then disappears to get you a towel. He returns with a few old bath towels and a black garbage bag. As you wipe the cum from your sore, but satisfied body, we clean up the room. John instructs you to put the soiled towels into the bag and he promptly throws the bag in the garbage can. After getting dressed and saying our goodbyes, we remind them that this was a one-time thing. John leads us to the door and we shake hands and leave.

As we walk to the car you tell me that you want me one more time, right here, right now. I tell you we can’t because its still daytime and we would get caught. As we pull up to your house, you tell me to pull around the back, and park in the garage. As I turn off the car and close the garage door, you tell me to open my trunk. You go to the back of the car and you sit on the bumper. You lean backwards so that you're resting yourself on your hands.

You put your feet on the bumper and your skirt bunches up around your waist. You tell me to get my cock out through my pants. I do so and you tell me to fuck you as hard as I can. I enter your already sopping wet pussy. As I pound away at you, you start to finger yourself once again. You tell me that you want our orgasms to be simultaneous. As your body begins to shake I know that I better pick up the pace.

We both begin to feel the effects of our orgasm as your body shakes. Your pussy muscles are massaging my cock of all its juice. After were done, I pull out of you and you clean my cock with those luscious lips. Once I am clean, you hop down and you hug me tightly. You open the garage door for me and you promise that you’ll call me later. As my car exits your garage, I see you wave to me, and I watch as you disappear behind the door.