Slut: The Cheater Pt. 03

Story Info
Cheating slut fucks husband's friend.
1.4k words
3.95
37.2k
24
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,851 Followers

As Jim pulled into their drive, Suzi still clamped her tight pussy on to my semi erect cock. Not a drop of semen had oozed from her smooth pussy during the short drive, as she tantalisingly nibbled my bottom lip.

Jim opened the car door, looked down at his wife's stockinged legs, parted and wrapped around his good friend, smiled and said.

"She has a fantastic tight pussy doesn't she?" Then lifted his wife off my impaled cock and out of the car.

Jim opened the front door, turning to me he tossed his car keys saying.

"Lock the car please, then come on in!"

He hurried Suzi into the house as I locked the car obediently. I was standing on their driveway with my semi erect cock dangling out the front of my trousers. This was definitely a very strange evening, but a very exciting one, nonetheless.

I walked into the house closing the front door behind me. I could hear Suzi moaning in the lounge as I entered the room. Jim was kneeling between Suzi's black stockinged legs, his head rotating slightly as his tongue and lips were obviously on her pussy, enjoying the salty remnants of my earlier deposit.

Suzi's dress had been removed and was laying on the floor beside them, as she held her legs by the ankles, forcing them wide open. Jim was almost growling as he hungrily lapped away at Suzi's pussy. Her hips were thrusting her pussy into his face as she moaned.

"Lick his spunk out me! I'm an unfaithful dirty slut!" She said in an almost whisper.

Jim had his hands on her raised buttocks as he licked and sucked at her pussy. Suzi was in a sexual frenzy almost, bucking her pussy off his face, as Jim licked my cum out of her shaved slut pussy.

"I've been cheating on you James!" She sighed "When you've cleaned his spunk up, I'm going to be unfaithful to you all night with him. He'll fuck my cunt and ass!" She declared, holding her tits and twisting the erect pierced nipples.

"Fuck my ass James" she groaned "Stretch my asshole so his big cock can fill me up!"

Jim stood up, leaving Suzi splayed on the floor with her legs wide open showing her clean pink smooth pussy. Jim's face was saturated with a mixture of saliva, pussy juice and my cum, as he began to tear his clothes off. Suzi was gently stroking one of her long nails along the slit of her smooth pussy, softly grazing the nail across her exposed clitoris.

Jim looked over at me and said.

"Get your clothes off and sit on the sofa. I'll slide the bitch on your cock and I'll fuck her ass from behind!"

Suzi moaned and rolled her eyes in pure sexual arousal, hearing her husband talking of treating her like a sex object.

My clothes were off in an instant, standing in the lounge, with my erect cock throbbing, looking at Suzi squirming on the floor, wearing her garter belt and stockings, stroking her pussy to orgasm.

Suzi saw me staring and brazenly opened her legs wide, showing her pink excited pussy.

Returning my stare she began to hold her pussy open with her left hand as the index finger of right hand dipped in and out of her honey pot. The finger wriggled as she appeared to be stirring her honey pot, maintaining her eye contact throughout.

"I want your cock fucking my cheating married cunt!" She whispered as her eyes rolled and the tip of her tongue graced her glossy lips.

"Get on the sofa man, she's desperate to be fucked!" Jim said raising Suzi from the floor to stand on her high heeled feet. She looked incredible standing there all post orgasmic, wearing her black stockings with high waisted garter belt, accompanied only by her high heeled shoes, giving her the perfect slut look. Her 36DD-25-36 figure was a sensation to behold and within a few seconds this will be impaled on my cock.

I took my position, sitting upright on the sofa as Jim helped Suzi to straddle my lap.

Suzi looked down at me smiling as my cock slid into her silky smooth pussy. She let out a throaty moan as my length filled her tight cavity. Her lips grazed mine for a fraction as she moved her mouth over my left ear.

"Hold my tits while I spread my cheeks for Jim to fuck my ass!" She whispered "Then once he's cum you and I can fuck all night!"

Her warm breath was tantalising my erogenous ear as she flicked her tongue softly around my earlobe.

"Don't worry, he'll come on my ass and I'll wipe it away!" She whispered "Then my ass and pussy are all yours!"

I placed my hands on Suzi's huge firm breasts as she moved her hands on to her ass. Pulling her cheeks apart she turned her head toward Jim and said in a very slutty manner.

"Please fuck your cheating wife ass! I've been very naughty fucking other men tonight!"

Jim looked quite flushed with excitement, his bone hard erection twitching as he held the base and eased himself toward Suzi's tight asshole. I could feel the pressure of his cock pushing against her sphincter as his cock stretched her tight hole, sliding into her asshole effortlessly.

"Fucking take it slut!" Jim snarled as he began to fuck his wife's ass rather forcefully.

I could feel his cock sliding in and out of her ass against the thin membrane flesh between her pussy and ass.

"Oh fuck yeah! Make me cum!" She panted "Your slut wife has been cheating on you again! I have a cock in my pussy as you fuck my cheating slut asshole!"

Jim thrived on this abuse and humiliation, and if the truth be told it was working wonders on me.

His cock was sliding in and out of her ass, pushing the flesh of her inner asshole against my throbbing cock, making her airtight pussy even tighter.

Suzi was getting a lot of pleasure from our cocks fucking her but also from the cheating scenario and the humiliation she was dishing up for her husband.

"You always cheat on me! You're an unfaithful cock hungry whore!" Jim growled almost reaching orgasm "You always torment me by fucking some random cock, like the slut that you are!"

"I am such an unfaithful slut! I love being fucked by strangers and this cock in my pussy is so much bigger and harder than your's darling!" Suzi teased, panting almost breathlessly "He's going to fuck me all night once your worm has emptied itself!" She sneered, knowing full well this was seriously arousing her husband and herself.

"Are you going to swallow his spunk?" Jim asked rather timidly.

"You fucking bet I am! I'm going to swallow his spunk, have him cum inside my ass and finally I will have his seed inside my pussy!" She sniggered "Maybe a real man will get me pregnant!"

Jim's eyes rolled as he whipped his cock out of her ass and sprayed his entire load on her back and buttocks. Jim looked at his wife's cum drenched ass, my cock splitting her smooth slit, as Suzi moaned and panted her way to orgasm.

"Give me your huge cock!" She moaned " Fuck my tight cheating pussy with your big cock!"

Suzi was riding my cock cowgirl style, grinding her pussy down onto my cock.

"Fuck! Fuck!" She groaned "Jim, his cock makes me cum so much. Look at how big it is stretching my pussy! This cock is going to give me so much pleasure tonight, and any other night he wants to fuck me!"

I was close to emptying my load for the second time that evening, when Suzi interjected.

"Wipe my back!" Suzi said in a dominant tone "Make sure it's all clean of all of your spunk, then go to the spare room!"

Jim picked up his shirt and began to wipe his entire load from her back and ass.

Once her body was clean of the spunk, she smiled at me, looked over at Jim and said.

"Right you, off to the spare bedroom. I'm going upstairs to our marital bed where Neil is going to do anything he wants to me in our marital bed!"

Jim gathered his clothes and left the lounge obediently.

"So I can fuck you anytime I want?" I whispered quietly into Suzi's ear.

"Anytime you want honey! Let's go upstairs and you finish off inside me, then we'll have a quick shower then I'll change into something sexy for you to fuck me!" She smiled grinding her pussy on my cock "Sexy enough for you to take a few photos maybe?"

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,851 Followers