He Could See Her Pussy! Ch. 03

Story Info
Sometimes there are two ways out.
3.1k words
4.49
87.4k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,696 Followers

My better half Silvi is the kind of woman every man wants. Pretty, smart as a whip, sexy as hell and willing to boot?

What more is there? She keeps a spotless house, I pitch in willingly and help with that, the rewards are wonderful. Plus she makes bread rolls from scratch that almost need to be tied down to keep them from floating away. There are seldom leftovers around our little ranch house in the suburbs.

Silvi seems to always have an answer when a problem crops up, that is a big part of our success in business.

I had an idea years ago, made a part for a popular car. It worked, it was cheap, and improved the heck out of the vehicles. I was making them by hand in my garage when Silvi and I met.

I remember the day she watched me cut out the metal framework, hand laminate the coating on. It took me about 15 minutes to make the piece.

I had orders for 100 of them, so I was a bit too busy to talk to her much. She wandered off. Later that evening she said, "I found a machine that might help you."

I looked at the stacks of books and flyers she had layed out. Simple punch press. No more heating and bending each piece by hand. More consistant, and fast.

I looked at the price tag, $21,000.00!! I started to put the flyer down, no way did I have that kind of money.

"How many can you sell, Dan?"

"All I can make."

A light bulb went off.

The company was only too happy to write a "lease to buy" agreement, 15 days later here it sat on my floor.

That led to me making 15 an hour instead of 4. Next it was a rollover mill, now it was 25 an hour, a lamination machine followed quickly.

I had to rent a building, she talked me into buying one. 25,000 sq. ft., It was huge! Soon we had a helper, then two of them, then 30. More equipment, Some new designs that solved similar problems with other vehicles.

The building got too small, we bought the offices next door. I have a feeling she had that planned from the day she started trying to convince me to buy the first place.

Life was good, things were going well. We had staff, vacations, enjoying our lives.

Then that writeup in a National magazine. It was only a couple of days before factory reps showed up. I was higher than a kite, dealerships buying our product lines was BIG bucks!

One day I was sitting in my office, daydreaming about the trip we had to a resort. Silvi and I got a little over the top, hired a couple of local massage therapists.

One of those things that just happened, we ended up having sex with them in our hotel room. Not a normal deal, I came to find out. For some reason the four of us clicked that day.

Silvi and I really didn't have a jealousy or hard feelings about that, after all, we both did it. We also didn't do it again.

But she knew now that I liked showing her off, and she liked it too. So there were a few incidents.

One that stood out was at that same resort, Silvi had put on her tiny little yellow Bikini to go lay by the pool. I realized she had removed the liners, the thing was almost transluscent dry.

I had an idea of what it would look like wet.

We had plopped down on the deck chairs, people were coming and going, no big deal. They looked at us but that was all.

Then 3 college types had come out, they were sitting by the pool, just sunning themselves. Silvi got up and headed for the pool, their eyes followed every motion.

She swam to the other end and back, then started up the concrete steps.

She looked to be totally naked!

I was farther away, I could see her nipples through the material plain as day, the bottoms clung to her hairless pussy like skin. Since Silvi has fairly large and protruding lips, and she had carefully shaved, that was spectacular!

She strolled by the guys nodding as she came towards me. I had to grab a towel to cover my crotch at the vision.

I was thinking about that when Terry, my receptionist rang me to tell me a broker was waiting to see me.

I shook off the thoughts, reached for my order pad, expecting to write a sale.

Terry ushered two men into my office. They introduced themselves as Walt Hall and Dale Okasaki. Walt was about 40 or so, Dale much younger. Dale looked to be mostly Japanese.

We shook hands. Walt reached in his briefcase and set a rail on my desk. I picked it up, it looked just like one of our best product lines.

I turned it over. The tag read, "Made in Taiwan."

My heart skipped a beat.

"We are asking for bids." Walt said, with no fanfare.

"Counts?"

"250,000."

My mind was rushing numbers, this piece was our best mover, and we sat on a 100% profit margin to materials cost ratio.

No point in adding it up, $22.00 net times 250,000 units?

Up until then we had been filling retrofits, aftermarket stuff. I glanced down at the card on my desk, this was OEM buyers.

I quickly mentioned a figure and a six week delivery date, cutting the margins by 50%.

"Way too high, and we need 3 weeks."

Double up on my shifts and I knew we could hit 3 weeks, but the "way too high" part gave me pause.

"What numbers are you looking for?"

"How about we discuss it further over dinner?"

"All right."

"Company is nice." Walt said.

Their meaning hit me, we shook hands and they left.

I sat there for a long time, thinking. Foreign competition, I hadn't forseen that. Sure, we had copyrights, just try to enforce them in China and Taiwan.

I called Silvi.

"Need you. Quick!"

She was there in 20 minutes. I explained what was going on. She listened, ran out her calculator, came up with our bottom line. Then she was on the phone, checking on materials costs internationally.

Soon she was back, even at 10% they were going to cut us lower, we both knew it. No way could our $20/hour payroll compete with them.

We both knew the next step was sub-labels, and we would be finished. Had to be handled somehow.

I explained to Silvi about the "company" comment. She smiled and picked up the phone, one call, all set. I have no idea how she knew to do that, I would have never even known who to call.

We were as set as we could be.

That evening, we dressed for the meeting. I had on my best suit, Silvi came out in that slinky black dress I love so much.

"Isn't that a bit much?"

She smiled.

"250,000 units."

I just shrugged, off we went.

Silvi was taking no chances, our driver pulled by an apartment complex, out came a stunning blonde named Connie. She hopped in the Limo and almost instantly reached for a drink. Her left breast just sorta rolled over and popped out of the loose top of her gown. She tucked it back in, going, "Oops!"

I just grinned. The next stop we picked up Carol, tall, slender, looked like she just stepped out of the movies. I would have gotten a woodie at the sight of her but my mind was still frazzled with numbers.

Walt and Dale arrived at the bar just minutes behind us, we got our table and settled in.

I kept waiting for them to start asking about prices and supply, they never did. Silvi had already warned me to not mention a thing, make them take the lead.

Dale was pleased with Connie right off the bat, she knew her job and snuggled right in, each move she made was intended to tease and excite. That lady could get half a nipple out of her top with almost no effort.

Carol took a more aloof approach, Walt was doing his best. It was almost like she knew to make him work at it, that seemed to get him going.

The meal went fine, small talk, lots of sexy comments, a couple were directed at Silvi, too. No doubt Silvi was also stunning, and she was also into the game.

I was getting frustrated, but I managed to not yell out, "Do you want the damned things or not?"

Even with all of the sexy talk, beautiful ladies, my dick was limper than a 80 year old priest's at a Nun's picnic.

This all dragged on and on, finally about 11 PM Walt suggested we all retire to their hotel suite.

I signed the check, noting the $2200 price tag. Connie and Carol went with Walt and Dale to the hotel. Our driver was waiting dutifully for us, we followed along.

I asked Silvi what the two ladies had cost us, she said, "$2000.00 each, plus a bonus if they stay all night."

I just took a deep breath, thinking this better fucking work.

Just then the phone rang. Silvi picked up, listened.

"How many?"

"How soon?"

"That will work, do it."

She hung up.

"What the hell was that?" I asked her.

She patted my leg.

Now I WAS getting frustrated.

We got to the hotel room, Dale already had music going, and was dancing with Connie, who was in real danger of having her top fall off. His eyes were fixed on the front of her dress, I realized he was also getting a little drunk.

I was in good shape, my Tomato juice never gets me drunk at all...

Walt was sitting on the couch with Carol, she was still doing the "encourage at arm's length" bit.

Walt looked up as Silvi and I walked in, his eyes swept up and down her body. I knew that the light from the hallway behind her outlined her body perfectly.

I also knew she was completely nude underneath.

It pissed me off a little.

One thing about me, I don't push real well, and I don't like games. It's part of why Silvi and I are such a perfect match, she does the games very well. I am often much too direct, but I have learned to keep my mouth shut when it is warrented, and follow her lead.

It was one of those times.

Walt got up and welcomed us, giving Silvi a kiss, letting his hands wander down to cup her fanny for just a second.

Somehow I managed to not deck him but it was close. Silvi had shown no reaction, so I took a deep breath and let it go.

The evening dragged on, it progressed to Dale peeling Connie's top down, he was pretending to dance but he was mostly kissing and sucking on her boobs. Walt had managed to cop a couple of feels with Carol who now was allowing herself to be conquested.

Walt decided he wanted a show, and he pestered Carol for awhile until she agreed. She got up and danced around the room, doing what actually was a marvelous strip tease. Lord was she beautiful, her breasts were natural, slightly upturned. No trace of tan lines, this gal sunbathed nude. When she got down to just a tiny little thong, Connie got up and joined in.

I was actually enjoying that. They played with each other, then as Carol lay on her back with her legs spread impossibly wide, Connie reached down and slowly pulled the crotch of the thong aside, exposing her to our gaze. Her index finger reached in, opened her, slid inside. Connie leaned down and licked her briefly, as Carol's hips thrust against her face.

Then Connie pressed forward on her knees, her bare breasts brushing the floor. Her hand went to the snap at the side of her hip. One flip, it came off. The sparse blonde hair did nothing to hide her, her wet lips parted. She looked at me between her legs, inserted a finger inside herself, drew it out, shiny and wet. Then she moved to each of us in turn, repeated the motion.

Connie slid over to Dale and got down on her knees. She freed his 6" dick and began to blow him with gusto. Carol then did the same to Walt.

Silvi and I sat on the couch and just watched, her hand in my lap touching my now full blown erection.

Walt looked up at Silvi. "Your turn." giving me a shit eating grin.

I opened my mouth to protest, Silvi's hand brushed my leg and she got up.

She spun and danced to the music, I sat there in shock. In short order, she tripped the catch on her dress, letting it fall to the floor. I was surprised, she was good at it.

Then she slipped to the carpet, and did some amazing moves, opening her legs, showing off everything! Walt was staring at her as Carol sucked away on him, he could take no more and blew in her mouth. Dale did too, but he was on his 2nd time around already, and was almost all done.

I sat there, realizing I had an erection, too, I wanted to go home. Silvi came over and freed me, soon she had me boiling inside. She hiked up her rear end, knees a good two feet apart. Her bare behind was pointed right at Walt, who was staring open-mouthed. Dale even scooted over and leaned a little so he could see. I knew they both had a complete view of my wife's fine protruding pussy lips, completely hairless. The way she placed her knees even opened her puckered brown button. The lights were up, it was all there. I knew that when she spreads like this her vagina opens up like a flower, exposing her pink wet innards.

If I hadn't had my cock in her mouth I would have jumped up to go around and look myself.

I was into the moment, but if either one had produced a pecker and started to stick it in Silvi then it WAS going to be a fight! I looked at Walt, I could see he was thinking of doing exactly that, his 7 inch cock was at half mast and growing.

I reached down to fondle her breasts as she sucked me dry, just letting myself go in the moment. I could see that Walt was getting even more erect, but before he could get up and step up behind Silvi, Carol stood up. She just took over, backed onto his lap, staring right at Silvi and I as she lowered herself onto Walt. He settled back, still staring right between Silvi's outspread legs.

I could see it clearly, her swollen lips slid out and over him, he began to slide inside, then she settled down, both of them facing me. Walt was pinned and could not move much, Carol just lifted and dropped, pumping away. I watched her pussy actually seem to reach down, grip, and suck as she lifted up. This woman had control! Walt's balls tightened, and then he went off inside her.

That did it, I was done, I came in Silvi's familar mouth.

We dressed, as we prepared to leave, Walt looked up.

"We will see you in your office tomorrow afternoon."

I just nodded, Silvi and I left.

The damn phone was ringing again as we got to the Limo. Silvi picked up.

"All done?"

"Yes, thank you, Stan."

She hung up, smiled at my questioning look.

"Plan B."

I let it go, she would tell me in good time.

Silvi and I sat in my office the next day, I have to admit I was worried. Walt and Dale were nice and late too, which didn't help my mood at all.

Finally they arrived, I asked again what their figure was. They quoted a number that I knew we could not match with current operations, I told them so. I was waiting for Silvi to hop in here, I was losing this deal, knew it.

It became obvious that we were not going to hit terms, Walt and Dale stood up to go. We shook hands, I mentioned something about seeing what we could do in the future.

Then Silvi stepped in. "Gentlemen, the price is $33.00/unit, delivery in 3 weeks from payment date, 250,000 count, 50% prepaid before production, balance COD."

Walt looked at her blank, so did I.

"We can't...." Walt started.

"Yes you can. Your other supplier? We own that company. Their price is the same." she smiled.

I looked at her in shock, sat back down.

Walt had an expression of disbelief, he pulled out a cell phone, dialed.

"$33.00, both suppliers."

"Yes."

"OK."

He hung up, looked at me, then Silvi. He had respect in his eyes. He reached for her hand, shook it, then mine.

I handed him the contract, keeping a solid straight face as he, then Dale, both signed it.

"Done, payment by courier in 3 days."

They left.

I looked at Silvi.

"How the hell?"

"Stan. He is a stockbroker. I had him research the company in Taiwan. It is a small Corporation, publically owned. We bought controlling interest last night."

"Now how do we pay for that?"

"This contract covers it all, capital left over. This almost doubles our production. You see, they couldn't produce 250,000 in 3 weeks, either."

I blinked.

"They now own 40%, we own 60%. We control the market. I put up 40% of our operations, we buy them out in 90 days. Our stock should grow 25% when the news breaks."

"That was risky."

"Yes, I know. That is why I couldn't tell you."

"Who is Stan?"

"Old friend."

It was beginning to hit me now.

"How did you know how to hire those ladies?"

Her eyes were soft, frightened, as she looked at me.

"I used to work for the agency."

Her eyes dropped, she almost couldn't look at me.

"You were a...?"

"Yes."

"And Stan?"

"I promised him a favor."

"What I think it is?"

"Yes."

"Do you love me?"

"Yes, it's all for us!"

Tears showed in her eyes, her lip quivered. I realized she was frightened at how I would react.

I took her in my arms and held her.

"So when is this Stan deal."

"Whenever I want. Will you come? Carol is his wife, Stan also owns the agency."

"How do you know Carol?"

"We were partners when we worked for the agency."

"Boy, do we need to talk!"

She smiled as I cuddled her in my arms. So much I didn't know about this amazing woman.

I had a feeling I was going to find out.

MGM

magmaman
magmaman
2,696 Followers