Benefits Ch. 01

Story Info
Meet Jake Parker & his best friend, Mila Kunis.
3.2k words
4.46
49.1k
22
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of the events in this story occurred. It's all fiction.

Chapter 1: Life Thus Far

California is one trippy fucking place. The laws alone will make your fucking head spin, not mention its whackadoo inhabitants. There some nice things about it though. And some of the people are actually nice as well. But SOME being the key word. I learned this bit early in life, at around seven years old. This new kid had come to my first grade classroom.

She was from Russia, and had some trouble speaking English. A lot of kids, mainly ones bigger than her, picked on her a lot. Of course, right away, one of the nice people came to her defense. Me. I've always had a problem with bullies, so I clocked one of them in the face. I may have gotten in trouble, but it was worth it. The kids stayed off her case for the most part, and I got a lifelong friend out of the deal. Her name is Mila Kunis. My name? That's Jake Parker. And if things were proper in this universe, she and I would be together. But we're not. I'm mainly to blame for that. For some reason, I have this fear that if she knew how I felt about her, she'd never want to see me again, and I couldn't bare that thought. That's not to say I don't have some fun. Just because I'm mad about a woman doesn't mean I'm not going to look elsewhere if I'm not involved with her.

Like I said before, California is an odd place, and the oddities all seem to stem from the southern half of it, and the southern half's chief export. Don't believe what you may have heard the export is. It's not a fruit or any kind of food. The export is entertainment, and that export, while good in its right, has driven the inhabitants of California, mainly the Southern part, insane. They all have the dream, that will of COURSE come true, of making it. Even I fell for this bug, but not in the way most do. I wanted to be a writer, so I got the saner half of insanity. Of, course, as many know, Mila went with acting, and got a lot of success from it. I have had some stuff published, and am currently working on what I hope will be my first major novel. For money though, I have a somewhat normal job. I run my own bookstore.

You know, I realize I have gone on a bit without even describing myself, at least on the physical side of things. I'm five foot eight, and around 175. I work out a bit, but I'm no monster. The best way to describe my build I guess would be Shawn Michaels-esque, but I guess you'd have to know who the Heartbreak Kid is for that to do much. Black hair, and blue eyes round up the package, well, the clothed package at least, though you'll learn enough about me as time goes on.Anyhow, production on the new season of Mila's show, That 70's Show, had begun, and she invited me onset to hang out with her. We hadn't seen each other for the entire summer. I had gone to London to visit some friends, and had barely even spoken with her. I had been on the set before, so it was no huge thing. I made sure to have Dyl(employee and best friend on the guy side) watch the store. Any chance to just be around her was enough of a reason for me to show up, and Dyl gets that. Anyhow, I arrived on the set and was greeted with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh Jake, I have missed you SO much," she said. "How has my hero been?"

"Good, good," I said with a smile. "Had some fun. London was a lot more fun than I thought it'd be. Still, I missed having you around. You know, someone to rescue, and watch as I uphold truth, justice, and freedom!." We both had a laugh at that, while the rest of the cast just looked at us with an odd stare.

"It's an inside thing," we both told them at the same time.

"Listen, we're going to rehearse a bit, then me and Laura are going to catch some lunch. You wanna join us, Gotham Knight?" she asked.

"Well, I was going to organize my precious lint collection, but I guess I could waste my time." She gave me a punch on the arm with that comment.

"Then it's a date smart mouth." She gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked back to the set. I just stood back and watched them rehearse, and eventually got bored with that and whipped out my GBA and played some Mario Advance. Time passed, and it was time for lunch.. Mila, Laura and I all hopped into my car and drove off.

"Now, where we heading for lunch ladies?" I asked.

"This little Mexican place I found a while back," said Laura. Just keep heading straight, then make a right at the sixth light."

"Gotcha.," I replied.

"You got any music to listen to?" Laura asked me.

"Oh of course. Only from the hottest band in the world,"

"And who would that be, in your opinion? In all the years that you've come to visit Mila on the set, the rest of us know only a little about you, except that obvious fact you two are very close. That includes musical preferences mystery man."

"You kidding me? Who else could be the hottest band in the world?"

"Oh, I don't know, Radiohead maybe?"

I was a bit taken aback. "Excuse me?"

"Oh boy, here we go again," Mila said with a giggle.

"Ms. Prepon, I am shocked. Being on a show taking place in the 70's, you do not know who the hottest band in the world is." I said as I slipped a CD into the stereo, and the now famous intro came on. From my speakers it emanated: "You wanted the best, YOU GOT THE BEST...The hottest band in the world, KISS!!!!" and it then went into the song Detroit Rock City.

"Ah, I see. You like your rock dumbed down." said Laura.

"Give me a song about cold gin or casual sex over a song trying to explain the mysteries of the universe any day Red. Not to mention Ace Frehley is a God amongst guitarists. Plain and simple, its rock and roll, pure, unaltered rock and roll. Can the ever so revered Radiohead say that?"

"Laura, don't try to argue with him," Mila said, "He's a card carrying member of the KISS Army. And it's actually kind of good once you get into it. Hey, could you skip ahead to Love Gun? I frickin' LOVE that song."

"Of course milady." Soon enough, we arrived at the restaurant. We were seated, and ordered our drinks. We were sipping our drinks and eating some complimentary chips, sitting in our booth making idle chit chat. Laura and I, despite our musical disagreement, were we really getting along. I have to admit, I was REALLY attracted to her, and I think she felt the same.

"So, what's with all the 'rescuing' and 'hero' stuff? You save Mila's life or something once?" Laura asked.

"No, it goes back to when I first came to this country. I didn't speak English, well, at all, and a lot of kids teased the Hell out of me in the first grade, at least until Jake here, beat the snot out of the big bully who was heading the pack. The kid was in third grade, and lil' seven year old Jake knocks him on his butt with one punch, breaks his nose with another to get him to stop teasing me. He basically has always watched out for me. And since he was big into comics, and I think still is, I called him my own private super-hero. He never let anyone mess with me. He's probably my closest friend," Mila said.

"Yeah, that's the story. Now cue the sappy music." I joked.

"What, you mean like 'Beth'?" asked Laura with a laugh.

"Well, hardy-har-har. It is to laugh." I replied sarcastically, with a tinge of a British accent

"Well, I guess heroes don't have to have good taste in everything."

"Hey, maybe if most of Radiohead's songs didn't sounds mopey and whiney, I'd give them more of a shot. Rock and roll should be about fun. Pure and simple. With the occasional ballad thrown in for good measure, of course."

"Oh of course. Got to have a ballad,." replied Laura with a smirk.

Eventually, the waiter arrived, and we ordered our food. Once the waiter finished with our order, we resumed our idle chit chat. As before, Laura and I seemed to be hitting it off a little. I also found myself looking at her body. I couldn't help it, but eventually, I started having sexual images of her my head. My cock was getting hard. So hard I had to excuse myself. Nature was calling, but not the way it usually does in a Mexican restaurant. I excused myself from the table and walked, albeit speedily, to the men's room.. I went to one of the stalls and unzipped the fly on my jeans, and started to jerk my cock like mad, to a quick release.

"Need some help with that 'hero'?" I heard a voice ask. I turned around to see Laura leaning against the stall door with her right arm, her left in her jean pocket. "Because, you know, I wouldn't mind helping you out." She leaned towards me and kissed me deeply, her left hand replacing my right in jerking me off. "Lean against the rest room door baby. And lock it. We don't want anyone coming in." I did as she asked, and looked at her as she got on her knees. She took my cock and licked it lengthwise, slightly tugging at the base of it. I moved my head back and let out a slight moan. She smiled at me and slowly took my seven inches into her mouth, snaking her tongue around as much of it as she could. She soon had me down her throat, and slowly took me out, leaving my cock glistening with her saliva. She jerked me off and took her mouth to my balls, sucking on them individually, licking my sack, driving me wild. She then took her mouth back to my throbbing cock and starting bobbing her head up and down my shaft, rapidly, sucking me hard as she could. This woman knew how to give head, and I was reaping the benefits of however much experience she had. She kept sucking me like this for five minutes when I felt my orgasm coming.

"Oh fuck Laura, I'm going to fucking cum!," I moaned.

She took my cock out of her mouth."Shoot on my face. Shoot your load all over my fucking face!" she demanded, and she aimed my cock towards my face, jerking me hard.

"Here it cooomessss..." I moaned as I shot on her face, hitting her on her forehead. Another jet caught her on the bridge of her nose. For the rest, she stuck he tongue out and pointed my cock to that, and lapped it up. She swallowed all I had shot into her mouth and licked my cock clean. She then looked up at me and gave me a wink with her cum covered face. She leaned over the sink and started to wash her face. I was still taken aback by all this, shocked, pleasantly so however. I zipped myself and looked at her with lust.

"You are definitely getting a payback for that."

"Oh, I know," she said as she turned around to look at me, "You can pay me back when we go out tonight." She leaned over and kissed me. "I think you should exit first, you know, you came here first." I nodded and walked out. I sat back down with Mila and we started talking, and a few minutes later Laura came back, and we acted as if nothing had happened. Soon our food came and we ate, and I drove them back the set. Before saying my goodbye before I had to return to the store, Laura palmed me a piece of paper with her phone number and instructions to call her at 7:00. I drove back to the bookstore and spent the day talking to Dyl and thinking about what I wanted to do to Laura. Images of bending her over my car and taking her from behind, eating her pussy, everything sexual I wanted to do with her floated through my head. Soon enough 7:00 rolled around, and I called her from the office in the back. We came to the conclusion I was taking her to a restaurant of my choosing, and then any form of entertainment of her choosing. I'd be picking her up at 8:30. I asked Dyl if he could close up for me. He agreed, in exchange for the gory details of whatever I did that night. I rushed to my house to get spruced up. I ended up wearing some black pants with a blue shirt. I went by her place to pick her up, and she was wearing an amazing looking black dress with matching heels. I took her to this Italian place I know of. We went in, and ordered some water and some red wine.

"So, what exactly brought on, well, you know, earlier?" I asked.

"To tell you the truth, I don't know," she replied. "I usually would never do anything but dream of doing something like that. But when we started talking something clicked. Nothing to heavy or emotional, but something that basically said I wanted to fuck you. I know it sounds odd, but I just really needed to." She took a sip of her wine while I was trying to soak this in.

"This isn't going to become a relationship thing is it?"

"Outside of us just fucking? No. I mean we can be friends, but with benefits. I'm not looking for anything resembling a relationship right now. Why, are you?"

"No, not at all. I'm in the same frame of mind actually." I took a sip of my wine as the waiter came by to take our orders. We continued talking throughout our meal. Talking of exes and past sexual situations. We both had some very good experiences in our past. Some of hers I kept a mental note of for lonely nights. We finished our meals and I paid the check. We went walking back to my car when she pulled me into the alleyway and kissed me passionately. Our tongues intertwined and massaged each other. I moved down her face and started to nibble and suck her neck, moving down to her cleavage. I moved the straps of her dress down and suckled at her pert nipples. They were quarter sized, pink and perfect, I nibbled and sucked and slowly moved down to her crotch. I was on my knees, and I lifted up her skirt. I was very much filled with passion for this woman by now, so I ripped off her panties, and lifted her right leg onto my shoulder. I licked and kissed all the way to her glistening slit. I slid two fingers in first, probing and massaging her pussy. She rolled her head back and moaned.

"Oh fuck yes....fuck, don't fucking tease me....." I took my fingers out and rose them to her mouth, and sucked on her own juices greedily. I knelt back down and licked her glistening lips. I slowly worked my tongue in and licked her like mad. I latched onto her clit and teasingly nibbled and sucked on it, tracing the alphabet as best I could on it with my tongue. I sucked on her clit gently and slid my fingers back into her pussy, curving them and moving around enough to hit as much of her wet cunt as I could. Her hair was thrashing above me and her moaning was getting insane. "Don't fucking stop...I'm almost there baby...don't fucking stop...." One of my fingers had joined my tongue in massaging her clit. She was driven over board, and my face got covered in her juices. She leaned against the wall, obviously pleased. She gave me a come hither look, and I walked towards her and kissed her deeply. I moved my mouth to her ear.

"Turn around," I ordered her. She gave me that smile of hers and turned around. I lifted up her dress again, and undid my pants. I slid my hard cock into her wet pussy with one thrust, and we both let out pleasurable moan. Wasting no time, I started thrusting into her hard, the slapping of our skin together very audible.

"FUCK! Oh fuck yes, drive that fucking cock into me. FUCK!! Don't stop fucking me!" I of course obliged, and tried to drive my self even harder into her. I reached my hand around and started to rub and massage her breasts, pinching and teasing her nipples.

"You fucking like that Laura? Tell me how much you fucking love my cock!" I said, thrusting into her with passion. "Fucking tell me."

"Ooooh God....you're cock is so great...I never want to stop feeling it....just don't stop....fuckkkkk....."

"You want my cum? Huh? You want my hot cum baby?"

"Oh fuck yes...shoot your fucking load inside me...fuck...I want to feel you shoot...."

It was getting close to the point where I would oblige to her, but not before doing my all to make her cum on my cock. I began swiveling my hips with every thrust into her. My thrusts got more aggressive. I was growling with every thrust into her. Her moans were getting more erratic as well. She was nearing her own point of bliss. I took one of my hands from her breasts and reached down to her pussy and started frigging her clit, and this sent her over the line.

'OH FUCK!!" she moaned. I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock, her juices flowing onto me, and that was also it for me, with a loud moan, I shot my cum into her pussy. I leaned against her, she turned her head around, and I kissed her deeply. I pulled my softening cock out of her and did my pants up.

"And that takes care of the entertainment for tonight," she said with a smirk.

"You were great, fucking great," I told her.

"You weren't too bad yourself," she said, catching her breath and composing herself. "If you want, we can put on an encore performance at my place."

"An encore sounds great to me," I said, taking her by the hand to my car.The rest of the night was basically us fooling around. I left her place at around three in the morning, keeping in mind this may need to be a regular thing. Sure, I love Mila, I know that in my heart. But I'm not going to wait around for something that may never happen. I am not going to keep myself from having some fun in my life. If it happens with me and her, it happens. If it doesn't I can always reap the benefits of being her friend.