Pussy TRICK for Anal TREAT

Story Info
Anne's pussy must perform for an anal prize.
7.5k words
4.65
126.9k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueDanym
SueDanym
832 Followers

Nick looked down as Joan Jett took the entire length of his cock down her throat. She was on her knees in front of him, with her arms wrapped lovingly around his thighs. It was difficult for Nick to resist the pull of his climax, given her warm mouth and tight channel. He thought to himself, "Oh, what the hell," grabbed the side of Joan's head and began to thrust in and out with abandon.

Well, it wasn't really Joan Jett deep throating him, but rather his wife, Anne. Three minutes ago, they were waiting patiently for the arrival of a limo which would take them to an annual Halloween party with friends. This seemed like a good way to kill time.

Nick had watched Anne dancing around the bedroom to "Bad Reputation" while getting dressed for the costume party. She donned the required spiked black wig and secured a black choker around her neck. A push up bra, designed to make her 32B cup tits look bigger, certainly got the job done. And, a black lace thong complimented her lean legs. She played the air guitar and sang at the top of her lungs, while prancing around the room.

Nick was a master of control. Despite Anne's energetic gyrations, he managed to resist throwing her down on the bed and fucking her into oblivion. He knew they were cutting it close on time. Since the kids would be occupied at sleepovers, the real fun would take place after the party. Tonight, he had special plans.

Anne finally finished her makeup, and put on the rest of the costume. The tight Sex Pistols t-shirt, black faux leather leggings and black converse high tops didn't do much to reduce Nick's level of desire. She had the body to pull off the costume and he looked forward to taking it off her later that night... except for the wig and choker (which reminded him of her collar).

Nick, dressed as Slash, wore a long curly black wig, black top hat, a Black Death t-shirt, leather jacket and tight black pants. He always went all in for costumes. It was one of the things Anne loved most about her husband of nearly thirty years.

Halloween was a favorite time of year for Anne and Nick. They had started dating in early October of their first year of medical school. It was at a costume party that Anne realized Nick was definitely the guy for her. He went dressed as a Rastafarian, complete with fake dreadlocks, mirrored sunglasses and a rather large fake joint hanging out of his mouth. From that moment on, Anne never looked back.

This year, Anne had been in charge of picking the costumes. Last year, Nick had picked "Kick Ass and Hit Girl." While Anne loved Hit Girl, she felt it would be too obscure for the party. She was right. Besides that, her costume was bulky and had made it hard for her to dance. Nick agreed; the costumes this year were more practical and recognizable. And, while Hit Girl was definitely a sexy look on Anne, Joan was even better.

The '80s rock stars went downstairs to wait in the front hall and realized they had dressed faster than anticipated.

"So, any ideas on how to kill some time, Slash?" Anne said innocently, while raising her eyebrows in a devilish way.

Nick replied, "Well, Joan we've only got about ten minutes. Why don't you pull down your pants and let me taste your rock star pussy?"

"But, you look so sexy in your tight black pants! I want to suck your dick like a groupie" she said, while laughing.

Always one to come up with a creative solution, Nick suggested, "Let's leave it to fate. I'll play a random song from our Halloween mix. If it's one you added, I'll pull down my pants, if it's one I added, you pull down yours."

"So, you'll put it on shuffle, and let the Spirit of Halloween decide? I like it," she nodded.

Nick pulled his phone out from the pocket of his black pants, a surprisingly difficult feat given their tight fit. With over thirty songs from a variety of artists, Anne and Nick's Halloween mix was fairly extensive. Nick touched shuffle and they waited to hear their fate.

"Black Magic Woman" by Santana began and Anne clapped her hands.

"I win, now pull down your pants, Slash," she said, while pumping her fist in the air.

Nick tried to appear disappointed, but was pretty stoked to be getting a blow job before the party. After some further contortions, he lowered the pants to just below his hips and leaned back against a wall.

Anne excitedly dropped to her knees and shuffled over while maintaining eye contact with him. He was already semi-erect from having watched her prance around like a teenager. As she crawled to him, his dick responded appropriately.

When she was close enough, Anne asked Nick, "Please, may I suck your cock?"

"Yes, Little One, you may." Nick very purposely used her Fuck Toy moniker, knowing it would make her horny as hell.

Anne grasped his dick in her right hand and positioned her face directly in front of it. She lovingly kissed the tip and used the drop of pre-cum as a lip gloss, by rubbing her lips together after the dew drop had been transferred to their surface.

In a moment of levity, Anne prefaced her fellatio with some appropriate lyrics. Pretending his dick was a microphone, she sang into it, "I don't give a damn about my bad reputation!" She winked up at her husband as he chuckled in reply.

Out came the tip of her tongue, which slowly circled the head of his cock. She licked the head several times, as if savoring an ice cream cone. Finally, she leaned forward and enveloped his straining dick with her mouth. At that moment, Anne was hopeful it would be the first of three holes he would claim that night.

At first, Nick tried to hold back, and make the exquisite feel of her throat last as long as possible. He shifted his focus to something other than the top of her head which bobbed back and forth on his rock hard cock.

His eyes moved to the white soles on Anne's black high top converse shoes. Her legs were crossed at the ankles, which was an interesting contrast. It was quite a ladylike pose for such a lewd act.

Imagining Anne's sexy and delicate feet inside the black shoes didn't help dampen Nick's desire. He chose to look again at the even more arousing sight of the spiky black haired "stranger" swallowing his cock.

Nick made a quick sweep of their driveway to make sure the limo hadn't yet arrived before allowing himself to let loose with all his might. Checking the time, he was relieved to see they still had a few minutes. It was at that point that he grabbed Anne by the ears and drove in with unrestrained fervor. She clasped his hips in an attempt to steady herself against his onslaught.

Anne loved giving head, especially under circumstances such as these: short on time, fully dressed, not in bed. Absolutely nothing turned her on more than seeing her husband come undone. She knew, by the ferocity of his thrusts that he had given into his lust and relished the feeling of power that swept over her.

The vibration from Anne's involuntary whimpers felt sublime against his engorged cock. While usually quiet during intense fuck sessions, Nick actually moaned from the tremendous pleasure caused by both the sight and feel of his wife. Knowing time was short, he permitted himself to climax quickly.

"Little One, I'm going to cum now," he whispered. Generally, he didn't like to take her by surprise when she sucked his cock. He grunted like an animal as she finished the deed like a pro.

Stilling his movements, he spurted rope after rope of thick white cum into Anne's throat. She continued to hold on to his pelvis as he came and shifted her eyes back up to his as she winked again.

After his climax, Nick exhaled loudly. He pulled out of Anne's mouth and watched, enthralled as she licked her lips. While helping her to stand, he kissed her lovingly on the mouth.

"Excuse me Miss Jett, but you have cum breath," Nick said slyly.

Anne laughed, "I'll take that as a compliment, Mr. Slash."

Bright lights from the limo caught Nick's attention. The timing had worked out perfectly, much to their relief. He shimmied back into his tight trousers as Anne looked on with amusement.

They exited the house and jumped in the back of the limo. He and Anne were the first couple to be picked up that night, and would be the last to be dropped off, since Nick had arranged the transport. He hooked up his play list to the sound system and restarted the Halloween mix.

"Surfin' Dead," by the Cramps kicked off the musical entertainment. While en route to the next house, Nick looked at his tiny wife sitting next to him. Unable to resist, he leaned over and nibbled on her neck and ear.

He was very purposely trying to entice her. His hand traveled up her shirt and he grabbed her small breast, contained within the bra.

"Hey, you big lug, go back to your own side," Anne reluctantly pushed at Nick's chest. She knew if he kept up with his current teasing, she would be left a horny little devil, with no chance for relief for the next several hours.

They made three stops on the way to the restaurant which hosted the party. The friends joining them were festive and fun. Laughter, jokes, and Champagne were enjoyed during the drive with great Halloween music playing in the background.

As the couples exited the limo, Nick and Anne were the last to leave. Before getting out, Nick caught hold of Anne's arm and spoke the magic words.

"Hey, Sweet Child O' Mine, I have special plans for later tonight." The impassive expression on Nick's face masked the excitement he felt about his kinky scheme.

Anne's eyes opened wide at his words and her pupils dilated. She knew Nick must have come up with something very special to dangle such a promise in front of her. Additionally, Anne was quite sure that he imparted this information early in the evening to make sure sex stayed on her mind all night. It was just his style, and it never failed.

She looked him straight in the eye and asked, "Are you planning to take me to Paradise City, Babe?" She rubbed her hand up and down the length of his semi- erect dick as she spoke.

He stopped her hand before she brought him to an uncomfortably erect state.

"All we need is just a little patience." He returned her volley, nicely.

After entering the restaurant, they noticed a great band playing as they found their way to the table. During dinner, every course included pumpkin, and was cooked to perfection. Anne enjoyed the food, wine and company, but struggled somewhat to maintain an air of interest in the conversation of her friends. The thought of Nick's late night plans were distracting.

Anne held up pretty well, despite Nick's attractive bait, until they started to dance. Nick was a full foot taller than Anne and when they danced in each other's arms, the height difference really turned her on. He was physical imposing and always made her pussy wet when he swayed with her on the dance floor. Of course, after he reached down and grabbed a handful of her ass, she was ready to jump his bones in public.

"So, what do you have planned for later?" Anne asked of her husband as he continued to palm her butt, in a quiet corner of the dance floor.

Nick smiled down at her, "Well, if you can perform a pussy trick, you'll get an anal treat." He punctuated his proclamation with another squeeze of her ass.

It took Anne a minute to process what Nick had just said. It had been about a week since he had sodomized her, and Anne was aching for some ass action. Ever since she had first agreed to anal, about a year ago, Anne couldn't seem to get her fill. She wasn't sure why their anal activities had dwindled over the past week. Now, she wondered if Nick had put her off on purpose, in order to fan her fire.

As she contemplated what he might have in mind, Anne was momentarily left speechless. She had to hand it to Nick. He knew exactly how to get her wet, fast. Still, because Anne was highly competitive, she needed to know exactly what she faced.

Anne shifted into challenge mode and tried to extract information from her husband. If she could figure out the game, she had a good chance of winning, and receiving the most coveted anal reward.

"OOOhhh. That's a great idea, Babe. What kind of trick does my pussy need to perform?" she asked, evenly, not wanting to appear too eager.

Nick shrugged his shoulders in a noncommittal way. He knew his wife well enough to see through her fishing expedition.

"Let's just say if you do well, I'll plow your ass just the way you like it, rough and in your favorite position." He whispered in her ear.

Anne's eyes rolled back in her head when she heard the specifics of the prize. Rough sex, anal or vaginal was always welcomed by Anne. Though small, she liked the intensity of an unrestrained pounding from her husband who outweighed her by 120 pounds. Being fucked senseless was, by far, her favorite pastime.

Anne and Nick had enjoyed anal sex in many positions over the past year. All had their good and bad aspects. But, she did have a clear favorite.

In the mornings, Nick usually claimed her ass while she lay on her stomach. He typically settled on his knees and placed his hands next to her head.

For Anne, the position had the benefit of a very snug sensation in her anus. Because her legs were straight and pressed together, she was better able to tense her gluteal muscles, which amplified the pressure of her anal rim and sphincters. This allowed her to squeeze his dick rigorously, which felt good to them both. Usually, her face was buried in a pillow so that she could vocalize orgasmic bliss, which could be quite loud.

The downside was that she couldn't watch her beloved husband pile drive her ass. But, she could easily grasp his hands for an additional connection.

Doggie style anal allowed her to push back while he was advancing forward. She had better control of the pace and also reveled in the deeper penetration. When Anne was desperate for a good spanking while getting fucked in the ass, this was the position that allowed for both perversions.

Nick often grabbed her hair during doggie style anal, forcing her head up. The arch produced in her back really magnified a harsh ass fucking. Doggie style was never done when the kids were home, since Anne could not be counted on to mute her screams of passion.

The disadvantage of doggie style anal was that it also deprived Anne of watching Nick's face. To further complicate matters, holding Nick's hands was very awkward, since he was usually upright, on his knees. Anne did get off on knowing he was able to watch his dick take her ass by storm, and was quite jealous.

There was no question that having anal sex while standing was raw and powerful. This usually occurred while Anne's hands were bound and chained to the ceiling.

A restrained standing position enhanced the kink factor and pushed ho hum deviance into an exercise in wild perversion. Nick usually supported her weight during those moments, and would often place a mirror in front of them. However, Anne still missed direct eye contact with her husband.

At times, Anne would take her place on top of Nick. Due to her diminutive build, she was not a fan of being topside if Nick was lying flat on the bed. Leverage was hard, but it was a good feel in her ass, because of the flexion of her hips and separation of her legs. She nimbly used her body weight to help her attain maximal penetration. The position did permit her to watch Nick's face, but was just too much effort for a good, long, brutal anal fucking.

If Nick sat in a chair with arms, Anne had an easier time achieving a decent pace and depth while sitting on top. By using the arms of the chair, she was better able to bounce up and down on his dick. Nick would often place a mirror in front of them, while she fucked him.

During those interludes, she faced away from him so that she could watch the mirror, as her ass swallowed his cock. At those times, he would finger her clit and pussy. The sight alone was so incredibly erotic, that it often sent her into a sexual trance. The sensation put her in overdrive. However, seeing his face in the mirror just wasn't the same.

When Anne was on her back during anal sex, it added a sensual, intimate connection that was missing from the other positions. The first time Nick had sodomized Anne in this position, she was taken aback by the fact that she felt shy about having an anal orgasm while he watched. At that point, they had been having anal sex for many weeks, and she usually had several anal orgasms during each sodomy session.

There was nothing they hadn't shared during their nearly thirty years as a couple. Anne and Nick were best friends, spouses and lovers. Yet, she was slightly embarrassed as he stared into her eyes during her powerful anal orgasm. It spoke to the fact that anal sex was extremely taboo in her mind. Even though she loved the feel of his cock up her ass, on some level, it still seemed wrong to enjoy the supposedly deviant act.

As the weeks passed, she became less self-conscious about Nick watching her face as she climaxed during anal sex. What she really loved most about a missionary style ass fucking was watching her husband unravel as he enjoyed her forbidden hole.

Nick was typically very controlled during sex. However, as he rammed his cock in and out of her ass, she often saw a look of unrestrained primal lust in his eyes. The added force of her body weight pressing down, while his massive cock reamed her asshole, made it her favorite position by far. Whether her legs were up around his shoulders, bent back to her own shoulders, or just off to the side, it was by far her favorite position.

"Earth to Little One, come in Little One..." said Nick, laughing as he tried to recapture her attention.

Anne pulled back from her ass dreams and replied, breathlessly, "Babe, when is the limo coming to pick us up?"

As it happened, the band announced they were playing the last song of the evening. They finished the dance, while staring into each other's eyes and enjoyed their time together on the dance floor. Nick knew Anne was jacked up and ready for action. Frankly, so was he.

When the song ended, Anne clasped Nick's arm and made a beeline for the table. Luckily, the other couples had gathered their things and were ready to depart.

In Anne's mind, the limo ride home seemed to take forever. She couldn't help but think about her upcoming pussy trick and anal treat. There was no doubt that Nick had put time and thought into this plan, but she was confident her pussy would prevail.

Anne entered the house, while Nick settled up with the limo driver. She did a quick sweep of the first floor to see if any clues had been left lying about.

Their house had been completely decked out with Halloween decorations. No room was left untouched. They had collected spooky paraphernalia for thirty years, and it was scattered everywhere.

Anne began her search in the dining room. A large chandelier was the focal point of the room and was covered with decorative cobwebs. Under the fixture stood their long dining room table, which was sported a festive orange tablecloth.

The light in the room was low, and Anne did a double take. From the chandelier hung a length of chain that reached the middle of the table. That was definitely not something she had put there as a decoration. She squatted down to look under the table and spied an orange bag the kids had used for "trick or treating" years ago. It appeared to be full.

Just as Anne leaned over to examine the unexpected finding, Nick entered the room. He wasn't exactly shocked to see her nosing around in search of clues. Raising an eyebrow, he said, "Little One, what are you doing?"

"Hey Babe, I was just killing time waiting for you." Anne did her best to look innocent, as she rose from her clearly guilty position on the floor. "So, um, did you say something about a test?"

SueDanym
SueDanym
832 Followers