Part-Time Tech

Story Info
A helpful male teacher is taken by a new female co-worker.
1.8k words
4.17
30.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Susan Allen had started working at the school at the start of the term. She had a rather quotidian look about her. He had exchanged a few words with her in the teacher's lounge and in the hallway. He liked her smile. She approached him after school.

"I heard you are good with computers. Can you take a look at my laptop?"

"I'd be glad to, what's going on?"

"Something is wrong with the display."

"That doesn't sound good, but I can take a look at it."

A smile flashed across her face and she turned and led him to her room.

She walked to the projector cart and opened the laptop. As he brushed past her, he caught a whiff of her rich and spicy perfume.

"I hope my perfume is not too strong. I put it on after the kids left because they wore me out, and I felt a little ripe. I may have overdone it a bit."

"I like it."

Without thinking he took in a deep breath through his nose, and her perfume filled his head.

"There is a very strange pattern moving on the screen." She said reaching over him and pressing the up arrow. As she did one of her breasts pressed against his shoulder, and he found himself longing to feel it again when she stepped back.

As he looked at the screen, he saw it a strange moving pattern like nothing he had ever seen on a computer monitor before.

"Did one of the kids drop it?"

"No, it just started this near the end of last period."

"Did you try rebooting it?"

"I am afraid that it won't come back on. Maybe it's a virus of some kind. Keep watching a message comes up every minute or so."

He took another deep breath and kept looking at the screen. Some kind of message did flash, but it was gone so fast he couldn't read it. He stared more intently hoping to catch it the next time around.

It flashed again. He thought it might be the word Suzette.

"Did you see that?"

"Sorry", she said, I missed it. "Keep looking, and see if you can make it out."

Again he breathed in deeply, and it flashed again. He was sure it said Mistress Suzette.

"It doesn't make sense."

"Keep looking. Maybe there is more, and it will."

After about a half minute it flashed again.

"Obey Mistress Suzette."

As soon as he said it he felt his mind go blank as he continued to stare at the laptop screen. She began.

"Tomorrow is Friday, and you will leave your car at home. After school you will go to the front lot and get in the Uber car, and tell the driver to take you to Mistress Suzette. You must obey Mistress Suzette. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"In a moment you will press the spacebar on the laptop, and the screen will go to the desktop. When it does you will think you fixed my computer, and remember nothing else about coming to my room. Tonight you will have a wet dream about me. In the morning you will come to my room with a regular coffee me, so you can check on my computer. Most of all you will remember that you must go to Mistress Suzette after school tomorrow. Press the spacebar."

He awoke as the screen displayed the desktop.

"I fixed it. I just wish I knew how I did it. I will stop by in the morning to make sure it is still okay. Have a good night Susan."

"My friends call me Suzette."

"That's pretty. Have a good night Suzette."

"You too, pleasant dreams."

"Thanks."

He got home and had a quick bite. He found he was very tired, and was in bed by 8:00 o'clock. It seemed that as soon as his head hit the pillow he began to dream of Suzette. He was in her room at school, and he could feel her breast against his shoulder, but instead of moving it away she pressed it against him. He turned and faced her, and was struck by the beauty of her face.

They kissed and embraced for what seemed like hours. Then he woke with a start at 3:00 a.m. as he exploded all over the sheets.

He cleaned himself up, stripped the bed, threw the sheets in the wash, remade the bed and went back to sleep.

He woke up early and got ready for school. Since he had time he decided to walk. He stopped at the market across from the school and bought a regular coffee. He went straight to Ms. Allen's room.

"How's your computer?"

"It seems fine", she said as she got up from her desk.

She looked stunning is a bright electric blue top and black skirt.

"Is that coffee for me?"

"Yes, it must be. It's regular and I take mine black."

"Regular is perfect. Thank you."

"Well I am going to go get ready for my classes. I will see you later."

"I am sure you will. Have a good day."

It was a fairly uneventful Friday though it had clouded over and looked like it might rain. He left as soon as the last bell rang to try and beat the bad weather. When he walked out of the front of the building he saw a grey car parked at the curb. He walked up and asked the driver if he could take him to Mistress Suzette.

"That's what I have been paid to do."

It was s short ride to the historic side of town. The car stopped in front of a beautiful old Victorian house.

"The ride has been paid in advance."

He gave the driver a ten dollar tip and got out and started up the walk as the car pulled away.

He rang the bell.

"It's open."

He turned the knob, opened the door and went in. It was warm and filled with the smell of her perfume.

"You should go to the powder room and get into something cooler and more comfortable."

He felt compelled to obey, and entered the powder room that was just off the foyer. He found a pair of silky blue boxers took off his cloths, slipped them on and proceeded to the sitting room.

"Have a seat and help yourself to a glass of wine she called from the other room."

He poured himself a glass and took a sip of a very good very rich deep red wine and was just sitting down when she entered the room with a glass of her own. She was dressed in a bright blue bustier with black silk accents; sheer black stockings and knee hi black leather boots. He put his glass on the table and fell to his knees.

"What must you do?"

"I must obey Mistress Suzette."

"Who am I?"

"You are Mistress Suzette."

His mind was a fuzzy and he felt unable to move as she moved ever closer and soon he found his nose buried in her soft silky bush.

"Take a nice deep breath, in through your nose and hold it.'

"Good boy. Now let it out through your mouth and take another deep breath through your nose."

"Very good. One more time exhale through your mouth and take a deep breath in through your nose."

She moved back and sat on a chaise lounge a few feet away. "Exhale and breath normally now."

"Why are you here?"

"I had to come to Mistress Suzette."

"Come to me on your knees."

He was unable to resist and was soon on his knees at her side.

"From now on when we are here you will refer to me as Mistress or Mistress Suzette. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress Suzette."

"Very good. Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No Mistress. We broke up last spring."

"Did you have plans for the weekend?"

"No Mistress."

"Do you know why I brought you here?"

"No Mistress."

"You are here so that you might earn the privilege of being my slave. Do you think you are worthy of being my slave?"

"No Mistress."

"Then perhaps I should test you. Bury your face in my pussy and eat."

"Yes Mistress."

He had no choice but to obey. He wanted to obey. He was ravenous and ate with no thought of stopping. As she came he tried to lap up every drop, and still he ate. She moaned and bucked under the attention of his tongue, and still he ate. He heard her say that his purpose in life would be to please her pussy, and still he ate. She told him that he must obey to be allowed to eat her pussy, and still he ate. She told him that he would be hers forever, and still he ate. She told him he would never get enough of her pussy, and still he ate. She told him to stop, and he obeyed.

She gently passed her soft hand over his cheek. "Why are you here?"

"I had to come to you."

"Is that all? Tell me everything."

"I have been waiting for you for as long as I can remember. No woman I have ever been with understood my need to serve. Some thought I was weak, but they were the ones who were not strong enough. It has always been my greatest desire to be of service to one special woman. I came hopping that you might be that woman."

"I too have been waiting. Waiting for a man strong enough to give himself to me. I have been watching you. I have seen your dedication to your work, and your willingness to give more than you receive in return. I hoped you would be the man I have been searching for.

I am sorry for my trick with the computer, but I needed to have a way to set you free if you were not the man I hoped. I do not want a zombie lover. I want a real man. You have had a small sample of what I am offering you. When I snap my fingers, the choice will be yours. You can get up go to the powder room put on your cloths, go home and remember none of this, or you can stay on your knees and give yourself freely and completely to me. Do you understand your choices?"

"Yes Mistress."

She snapped her fingers and waited.

A fog lifted from his mind. He could not remember how he had arrived here, or why he had come. He began to get up to go. As he straightened himself up and licked his lips. Her sweet taste erupted on his tongue.

"I don't know what is happening or how I got here. Part of me wants to get up and leave, but a stronger part wants to stay. I think I had a small taste of something. Something I have longed for. If you will have me, I would like to stay and be of service to you Mistress."

She gently placed her hand behind his head and pulled him to her.