My Very First Taste

Story Info
Cum to me my baby.
970 words
4.23
46.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 48 years old and divorced for over two years I had a couple of disastrous affairs with incompatible women. My mind would go back to my teen years when my best friend and I used to jerk each other off. One time and one time only, I sucked him for about 30 seconds. I stopped because I was feeling scared and confused about it.

But days later I walked into the woods with him and told him I wanted to do it again. He yelled at me saying "What the fuck! Are you queer or something?" That paralyzed me and I never acted on that impulse again until age 48.

But, from that day on, I thought about it a lot. It became ingrained in my thoughts every time I jerked off. I desperately wanted to suck somebody off, and that need was greatly enhanced after my divorce and affairs. I even thought about eating my own cum, but every time I had an orgasm, I lost all desire to taste it. Maybe it was lack of desire, or maybe it was me being scared of it. I started collecting and freezing my cum, but still couldn't ingest it. Then I tried jerking off in a totally dark room, catching my cum in a saucer, but to no avail. After I had cum, I absolutely didn't have a desire to lick it up.

At age 48 I started going to known gay hangouts in my city. I even talked to some guys that I was attracted to. But being a timid sort, I just couldn't get up the courage to go to second base. There were a few who asked me out, but I was too scared. What a chicken.

Then one day I decided to go to an adult video store with glory holes in the booths. I took the middle of 3 booths with glory holes on each wall. I placed my right forefinger on the right side glory hole while watching a porn movie on tv.

In a couple of minutes, a nice 6 or 7 inch cock poked through the hole, bumping my finger. Oh damn, what do I do now? It was semi-erect and it fascinated me, I started caressing it with my hand first as it grew harder. I dropped to my knees and put my mouth close to it. I licked it under the head and then rolled my tongue around the head. I could hear the guy groan with pleasure as I slid my lips down to the bottom. Then I bobbed up and down on it for what seemed like a couple of minutes. With each stroke, I realized more and more that I loved doing this. Maybe it was penis envy (something more than my 5 inch pecker) maybe I realized I was gay, I wanted to finish this guy off, but he pulled out and walked out of his booth.

I sat down and watched more porn when a nice cock poked though the other hole to my left. He was fully erect with a 7 inch cock that curved upward. I realized that he had been watching through the hole while I sucked the other guy. But I was fully entranced with penises and repeated my routine on his pecker. When I was bobbing up and down I had no thoughts other than how much I enjoyed sucking cock frantically.

Then, without warning, he shot his many loads into my mouth. Surprise, surprise, I loved it. It was sweet and the taste was exquisite. I knew at that time that I had to have more cum shots in my life.

He pulled back and left the booth. And as both booths were empty, I left mine too.

There was a Philipino guy standing in the hall. He motioned to me to go with him into a two person booth. When we were seated, I asked him if he could cum, and he said yes I can. I undid his pants, pulled down his shorts and stated massaging his 5 inch cock. He grabbed me and kissed me, then I went down on him and did the routine again. In a while he took off his shirt and asked me to suck and lick his nipples. I did this and found that any form of arousal I could use on a man was my cup of tea. He jerked off for a while as I suckled his tits, blew into and licked his ear and kissed him

He moaned "I'm coming, I'm coming" So I dove on his cock and sucked him until he exploded in my mouth. His cum was a little salty, but in my mind still pleasant to taste. I kept sucking until he was all shot dry. We hugged and I thanked him for letting me learn about myself, then we went separate ways.

Yepper, I was hooked. I was a cum slut. Had to get more. After that I started to be less scared and took pleasure meeting and sexing men. I found that I even enjoyed having a man fuck my anus. It was no problem because in my earlier years I had used many dildos and other objects when I masturbated.

This is a true story and I am glad that this adult video visit helped me build up the courage to explore my entire sexuality. Yes I am bisexual and I delight in giving pleasure to both men and women.

As stated before, I've sucked and swallowed, and had my ass fucked. But now I have great dreams about doing both at the same time. I even fantasize about a man/woman threesome where I could indulge in a good cream pie. Oh Gosh what an erection I have.