I Fucked My Dad's Co-Worker!

Story Info
A young intern gets fucked by her father's co-worker.
1.6k words
3.98
91.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today is my first day at my new job. I am in the middle of my sophomore year at college, still eighteen and I just began interning at my father's very prominent law firm. I had spent time at the firm before, only that was "Take Your Daughter to Work Day." Needless to say, I'm very nervous and hopeful that I can do my part to make a lasting impression with the company.

Together, my father and I walk into the office, so he can introduce me to all of the employees, lawyers and most importantly, the other partners at the firm, like my father.

Inside, I lock eyes with many other people. So far, they all seem very welcoming to me. From down the hall I see an older man. Tall with dark brown hair that is slicked back. He seems to possess a lot of muscles under his three piece suit. His skin is tan and walks with a confidence every man wishes for. Looks to be in his early 50s but not by much.

He locks eyes with me.

"Up there is Warren Vance..." my father tells me. "One of the partners here, which means he's very important."

"I'll try not to embarrass you." I say back.

Mr. Vance walks right up to the both of us.

"Bill!" Mr. Vance exclaims. "Morning!"

Mr. Vance looks over to me.

"And who do we have here?" Mr. Vance asks.

My father places his hand on my shoulder. "Warren, you remember my daughter Emma."

Mr. Vance's eyes almost pop out of his head.

"This is Emma? Impossible! The last time I saw you, you had to be ten years old right?! For bring your daughter to work day!"

"That's right!" I say with a smile. "But I'm eighteen now and officially an intern here."

Mr. Vance's eyes light up. "No kidding?! That's amazing news!."

Mr. Vance looks over to my dad. "You know, you're going to have to keep the fellas around here away from this one, right Bill." My dad and Mr. Vance laugh together.

"I'm sure I'll have to." My dad says. "She grew into quite the young woman."

Mr. Vance begins to eye me up and down.

"She sure did." Mr. Vance says.

My father and Mr. Vance smile and nod.

"You know what? You're father is gonna be busy working on a big case later today, so how about, after your first day is all done, you can come into my office and you can talk to me about how everything went. And if you have any concerns moving forward we can figure out a way to work around it..." Mr. Vance says to me.

I raise my eyebrows optimistically. My father looks over at me.

"That actually sounds like a great idea." My dad says. "I'll probably be stuck working late so that'd be a big help if you could watch over her."

"Well, what do you say?" Mr. Vance asks.

"Sounds good to me Mr. Vance, thank you!" I say.

Mr. Vance looks deep into my eyes and says, "Oh, call me Warren."

I smile and nod.

"Well, we should probably be off. Thanks again Warren." My dad says.

Warren nods and smiles at the two of us. My father and I walk away but I can feel Warren keep his eyes on my body.

The day ends and I make my way to Warren's secluded office. I knock on the door and there is a quick answer.

"Hey there Emma." Warren says with a bright smile.

"Hi, Warren." I say back. Warren invites me into his office and I sit across from his desk.

"So, before we get into how your first day was, let me just begin by telling you how lucky we all are to have to here with us." Warren says sincerely.

"Wow, thanks Warren." I say back.

"I'm serious, following in your father's footsteps to become a lawyer, we all have high hopes for you Emma." Warren says.

Warren gets up from behind his desk and sits on the front of it, directly in front of me.

"You really have become such a beautiful young lady. It's been so long since I've seen you and I'm truly stunned." Warren says.

"I really appreciate that.." I say back.

Warren leans in a little bit. "I want you to be as comfortable as you possibly can be here. I know there must be an immense amount of pressure working for the same firm as your father. And especially just starting out as a young intern...you'd wanna be as clear minded as possible, right?

"Of course, all I want is to do my best and prove that I belong." I answer back.

"Good..." Warren says as he walks towards me slowly.

Warren puts his hands on my cheek. He runs a finger down the side of my face.

"I can help you." Warren says. In the same moment, Warren removes my glasses and places them on the side table.

Warren then leans on a knee in front of me.

"I can help you forget about the stress and clear your mind completely. If that's something you really want." Warren says.

I'm taken by his charm and confidence. His eyes continue to absorb me. He places his hand over mine and latches on to it.

I look at him and say, "Yes."

Warren smiles and places my hand over his penis. He's already so hard. I begin to rub it from outside his clothes. He takes his hands and places them over my breasts. He squeezes them tightly and it makes shiver. He slowly unbuttons my shirt, revealing my pink bra which holds up my firm and perky C-cups.

Under some kind of sex spell, I then remove my bra straps from my shoulders and my breasts are released into the air. But not for long.

Warren stares my perky breasts and like an animal, lunges for them with his lips. He sucks and squeezes my boobs and it feels fantastic.

Warren then stands up and swiftly pulls down his pants and his penis leaps at my face. His cock throbs and begs for me to suck it. I place my hand on it and begin to stroke it.

"That's a good girl." Warren says.

I look up at him and stroke faster and I finally take it in my eager mouth. I bob my head back and forth. Licking his cock as furiously as I can. Warren smiles and lets out a deep sigh.

"Oh, baby. That's fucking good." Warren says as I continue to suck his big cock.

Warren lifts me up from the ground and picks me up. He places me on the desk and rips off my skirt and underwear. I'm a bit embarrassed, as I haven't had the chance to fully shave my bush. It's not a full bush but it covers the top of my vagina but I'm still a little self-conscious.

Nervously, I say to Warren, "I'm really sorry, If I had known, I would've shaved and-"

Warren tightly grabs my bush in his hand and begins to tug on it. This drives me absolutely crazy. I gasp with excitement and beg for more.

Warren tugs on my bush and inserts his cock into me. His cock fills me up perfectly and I can't help but moan loudly.

"Oh my God, Holy shit that's fucking good"! I say as Warren thrusts himself inside me.

Warren starts to really fuck me and the desk begins to shake. Faster and harder, Warren pounds my pussy with his cock. I lay my body flat on the desk and Warren grabs a hold of my legs. He pulls me into him and fucks me faster and with a vengeance.

"HOLY SHIT! YES! OH FUCK!" I scream.

"That's it, baby, that a girl. Cum for me baby" Warren says.

I feel myself cumming harder than I have ever cum before. It's absolutely amazing.

"Oh my God! Wow...that was amazing, Warren, thank you!" I say.

"No problem, Emma." Warren says as I hop off the desk.

Warren places his hand on my right butt cheek and squeezes it.

"Ever do anal before?" Warren asks.

My eyes go wide. "No, I haven't."

"Well what do you say we give it a try?" Warren asks me as he leans his lips towards mine. We begin kissing intensely. His tongue and mine meet and I begin to moan again.

We break a part. "Okay." I say.

Warren smiles and turns my body around and my stomach and boobs cover the desk. My toes are barely touching the floor as Warren spreads my butt cheeks a part. He drips lube in between my butt cheeks and begins to finger me. It feels surprisingly nice.

"I'm going to put it in now." Warren tells me.

"Okay." I answer.

I feel the tip of his penis on my asshole. It slowly makes it's way inside of me. It hurts me but I like the feeling.

"Oh wow, fuck that's good." I say

Warren then grabs my hips with both hands and thrusts into me deeper and deeper. He fucks my ass faster and I'm loving every second.

"Holy shit, holy shit!" I say through my moaning. I start rubbing my clit and this sends me into an orgasmic euphoria. My eyes roll back as my ass gets fucked and my pussy gets rubbed.

"OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING AGAIN! YES, DON'T STOP!" I shout.

"Yes, baby, I'm gonna cum in your ass!" Warren says.

He fucks me harder and harder until we both cum furiously. His cum fills up my tight asshole and my cum drips on to my feet and the floor.

All I can do is breath. I get off of the desk and sit in the chair completely naked.

Warren looks at me and says, "Now, how was your first day?"